Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 20-01-2010, 01:04 PM   #41
darkman
Inactive

what a great intresting thread this has become
darkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 09:29 PM   #42
curly

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinder_darkskys View Post
Post 35 page 4
dang man
that stone is a special

I wonder if its been moved at all, or if the comunity knows of its importance.

I love to have several hi res images of this stone an the suround lands around it, up to miles away.

The stone has somethings the same as the astec dream stone.

This how the I expect these locations marked by our fore fathers

Key points to the IMAGE

human shape, which also is the shape of a sword.

The hair NOTE the Aztec dream stone.

the stander symbology of the galaxy in mans minds eye, as if to call us home.

the key cicles sit in the place of the soul, gods gift < this is also sysmbolized in the aztec dream stone much larger)

A derect path from top to botem. but the bottem 1/2 would have been unseen, it would be in the ground, up to bottem of the long X.

It would sat at the 1/2 point, of the footing covering 1 and 1/2 of the 2 XX, Note the long X this would bee the the progress of life 2 triangles or pyramid, > the X's are not the same thing< which symbolized in the aztec dream stone, as 5 dots.

This is a marker to the dead I believe, as is the aztec dream stone.

What the difference bewteen the 2 stones

The Aztec stone symbolizes many of these site or stones.
These peaples know of only 4.

This could also be used as a map key, to generate these 4 other site.
Im not sure where this stone comes from but if I had to guess I would say England, some where icelated. some place close off from the world or could be.

curly if the Images are yours, this make you and Artist Please Place your copyright on your Images. If you are taking these shots, please budy me.

I see some stuff in them I like to pull a few, and I like to know who owns the Images I pull.

If I pull and Image such these or in ORBS, And there some kind of other software used to in the image, even image protection, I view it as JUNK and wont pull it down for study, < it been tamper with by soft ware.)
So please copy right in standeree JPG
This give me full access to the image, to be engineer for study.

And artist can copyright it is a must for an Artist.

type > copyright (c) date, your name or handle can be placed in front or back. My artist name is Skys copyright(c)2010. cost ZERO dollors.
Every countery on the planets, knows what this means. ownership over said image

I can't wait to see what you guys and gals dig up on this topic. I would look throw this site for other topics that relate to this topic. and create a links post just for this site, I bet there severial topics running, on the site.

PeaceLovesAll
Thanks for the posts,my heads spinning with all the information you posted i'm sure Macneil will know more about the stone but it sounds like it is in it's original setting maybe right next to a holywell.It was mentioned the top symbol represented fertility would that be the hair which also looks like a womb to me or the swastika.
http://swastika-info.com/en/meaning.php
The standard symbology of the universe in mans minds eye,as if to call us home-i can't help thinking of rivers of souls .
curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 09:45 PM   #43
curly

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinder_darkskys View Post
some those place in them images crawls with bug a boo's, nasty protections on, some these places. They hide good there.

Page 1-Post # 7-curly-Image 1= pulled < bug a boo's Forest Spirits,

Page 1-Post # 8-curly-Image 1= pulled < bug a boo's < special )

Page 3-Post # 21-curly-Image 1= pulled

Page 3-Post # 23-curly-Image 1= pulled

Page 3-Post # 24-curly-Image 1= pulled

Page 4-Post # 31-curly-Image 1= pulled

Page 4-Post # 35-macneil-Image 1= pulled < image refered to in last post)

the Great Forest Spirit is with in some of these images, nere these as well, that would be the Gold and Black image in my profile

Crazy ass sh!t in some those images

Related topics

trinkets an bobles of god. The Finger of God. pins in the Earth. Mt, of God, Aztec dtream stones, The holder of the Holy Grail.

Idem as yet unseen are the Cup of Christ, Clover Amulet of St Patrick. Tables of destanty, house in the golden cover seen, which at 1 time housed the Ark, there is also Rod and staff, and the robe of Christ All unseen at this time.

These Holy wells not all of them are really holy, any thing that deals with the finger of god, is about the dead, before and and after life, in life. the other side can help or hinder.

All realates to this topic

you may have noticed these places are run down. well when you build on a place like this Sh!t can happen. If the wrong peaple try to control this< it controls you, you dont control it), it can just eats them up, and there loved ones. Wars, the Earth is self can go, agaist you.

Holy well might work alittle like this.

True reality
Power 1 father
All things are 1
All of the below make 1 whole new or all of creation
Location is with in and throw out, phyical reality and un-phyical reality.

Power 2 son
Phyical reality
above the Dome < the Heavens is how our fore fathers all looked at the star )
Dome < earn upliftment also relate to the tower of Bable or Babylon )
Earth land of the living
Below the Earth The serpents layer

Power 3 holy ghost
Unphyical reality or the land of the dead or flat earth
Below the Earth Hell
Earth land of the dead
Dome uplifement
Above the Dome unknown mailstrom

Holy sh!itnic Skys can you make it smiple man.

Basicly each powers, < buckaroo banzai The movie, when he says you can reduce the Mt. he drove throw,he states you can reduce it to rubble, sift throw for 1,000 years, an never find this life form. he puts it on the table.) this all dimsionial. in this case each reality is alien to each other, even replusive. in the case of the living and the dead, they appose each other, normaly.

I think the stones, the wells, idems and certan peaple were, are picked < not by any living man), to look after these things, they are all conected

The wells, most likly are only active, at a certan time an by a certan personages. mostly they become inactive or activate ramdomly now that these stones have been moved and displaced, if they at all work. The 1st-nations talk about the Hoop beening broken. We have lost much.

What would some the possable effects be.

Wishing well is name in a passed post, < however put your self in the place of someone in that times. How many goats can 1 person look after)

Healings other type things like this, are more then possable.

Right to down to a clean glass of water

Finding hiden and real wells, if they excist. find the real ones, there hiden in arts of passed times.

Once you have have a few you believe are real. Map them an draw flower of life. I believe that show you all real wells, locations, NOT the real well. you'll need to know few are the real ones 1st, and scail, if you a few, scail can be work out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flower_of_Life

I'm betting that will get to the well locations.
I suggest Ley Lines well help alot, < only the prime lines )

England has 1 of the corner of Earth, on its lands might be helpfull, the flat earth has corners, these place are passed down from your fore fathers, might be important to your studies

sorry for my typeo's

Kewl good work

I hope my post help your topic
PeaceLovesAll
Glad you liked the photos,i've got loads more of the same places .The mapping of the wells using the flower of life reminds me of a conversation i was having with Phildee and he mentioned something similar in relation to the sacred sites on Portland in Dorset,England Very interesting.
related topics-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finger_of_God
Old 20-01-2010, 09:56 PM   #44
curly

Little bit of astrology,finger of fate is the finger of god i suppose.
Yod - The Finger of Fate

Yod is a Grand Configuration that figures very prominently in all charts in which it occurs. ... It consists of two planets (The Base Planets) in Quincunx to a third planet (the Apex Planet), with the Base Planets being in sextile Aspect to each other. The more esoteric astrologers often refer to this Grand Configuration as the Finger of Fate or the Hand of Destiny aspect.

One of the more interesting observations that have come out of Quincunx and Yod research is that very often their significance in the chart does not become apparent until the subject is approaching 40 years of age ... At about this age the affairs of life that are associated with the house location of the Apex Planet seem to take on an inordinately important focus of attention for the individual.

The Yod, like the Quincunx, is a configuration of adjustment, transition, and reorientation.

The temporary Yod [between natal and transiting planets] will often be found in the horoscope of the individual who wins first prize ... or in the chart of the gambler who really "hits it big" for the first time in his life. Wherever Destiny or Fate seems to take a hand in the life of the individual, look for the formation of a temporary Yod in the horoscope, or where a natal Yod already exists, look for an important transit to the Apex Planet.
Old 20-01-2010, 09:58 PM   #45
curly

I'm thinking of a very tenuous link to the triangular green in Boughton,now deserted.
Old 20-01-2010, 10:05 PM   #46
macneil

Quote:
Originally Posted by curly View Post
Thanks for the posts,my heads spinning with all the information you posted i'm sure Macneil will know more about the stone but it sounds like it is in it's original setting maybe right next to a holywell.It was mentioned the top symbol represented fertility would that be the hair which also looks like a womb to me or the swastika.
http://swastika-info.com/en/meaning.php
The standard symbology of the universe in mans minds eye,as if to call us home-i can't help thinking of rivers of souls .

This thread went off my radar sorry... The stone is right next to the well I believe, sorry I've never been. Interesting isn't it... have you seen a St Brigids Cross? Brigid was pagan, Tuatha De Danann, daughter of Daghda who like St.Patrick (possibly a Druid or ?) used a mix of pagan and christian teachings to convert the Irish.

Farming was apparently brought to Ireland by the Celts??... and I believe this has something to do with it... there's a lot of evidence coming to light.

http://www.bible-topics.com/Wells.html

Another similar tradition?

These posts tell a bit more but you might be interested in the whole thread

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=217
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=209
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=210
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=211

Last edited by macneil; 20-01-2010 at 10:08 PM.
macneil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 10:38 PM   #47
curly

A Yod is formed when two planets make a sextile aspect and a third planet is opposite their mid-point. That third planet must make angles of 150 degrees with the other two. If you drew lines on the chart connecting the planets, you would get a Y-shaped formation that seems to point to one part of the horoscope.

That 150 degree angle is called a quincunx, a strange minor aspect that, by itself, is off again, on again, favorable, unfavorable. The two planets making the quincunx seem to be out of joint. Imagine two waves going into and out of phase, first adding and then canceling each other out and you have the picture. Because of this, it is always difficult to say what the effect of a quincunx will be at any particular moment.

The result is steadier in a Yod since the power is focused. The “energy” of the two planets making the sextile seems directed to the house and sign containing that third planet. The effect of a Yod is said to be “fated” or show some special destiny. Oh sure, it sounds really impressive when you tell a client “Hey, you have a special destiny!” However, that’s nothing more than a “Barnum statement” and really says nothing. All that is really going on is an emphasis on one particular area of the life. Nonetheless, this focus frequently seems driven, compelling.

By contrast, the T-Cross sets out a problem and pushes you to a find a solution in the “empty leg” of the cross. The Yod just pushes you and the solutions are seldom simple. It’s not nicknamed “The Finger of God” for nothing.
Old 22-01-2010, 11:21 PM   #48
curly

Default Holy Well or Fake

From English Holy Wells volume 1 by Jeremy Harte.isbn 978-1-905646-10-4
At a time when Spa's had become all the rage and money as ever was the only thing on some peoples minds,a clever local manager with a flair for marketing could see the way a saint's name gave a certain cache to their product.
In 1740 a visitor to a spring at Humphrey head found the English seaside in all it's charm."It's a melancholy scene for water drinkers,on cold wet sands,and they seldom appear till after 9 o'clock..... common people swallow from 3 to 8 quarts for a thorow brush upwards and downwards'.Not surprising then ,that by 1800 it had become Holywell spaw,with the fairy chapel to be seen in a nearby cave,and a walk on part in a romantic ballad .All this was aimed at a better-paying class than the 'common people'.
Skipperham well at Ashill in Somerset became dedicated to St Skipperham,or St kipperham,or St Nippenham -any saint would do- until they finally hit on St Cyprian.Also in Somerset,a mineral spring seen at edington in 1791 - it 'contains sulpher and steel,and stains silver yellow in two hours.....against the change of weather it smells like the foul barrel of a gun'-had become much more genteel by the 1830's and was now called Holywell.
Another spring at nearby Shapwick,where dogs afflicted with mange,would recover their healthy appearance by being thrown into the spring',got it's name of Holywell at the mid 18th century,shortly before the dogs were banished and a pump room and enclosed bath built for the accomodation of patients.The spa failed,as so many did,but the name stuck.
Old 23-01-2010, 12:24 AM   #49
curly

Default what is a holy well

A great deal is known about holy wells,but sometimes it is hard to marshall our knowledge.That may be because, as Father Horne put it many years ago 'it is not easy to define a holy well'. Robert Hope who stands at the head of holy well research,listed some 400 in his Legendary Lore of the Holy Wells of England[1893].This is only a very provisional figure,though,all sorts of springs came into the bounds of Hope's insatiable curiosity.In his pages we meet with wells that were dressed with flowers or hung with rags,wells near crosses or trees or churches,wells haunted by ghosts or fiends or fairies,wells whose waters cured barenness or scurvey or eye disease,wells which featured in legends of giants and dragons and fierce wild boars,wells named after forgotten worthies or local landmarks,cold wells,salt wells,iron wells and wells whose water was considered remarkably pure.And as if that was not enough,he includes the lore of rivers,lakes,pits and the occasional bath.
In this,the most inclusive sense,a holywell is any source of water which plays a significant role in it's community.Tristan Gray-Hulse,who knows more about the subject than most,has suggested a definition as follows:'A natural [or,rarely,an artificial source] of water,either with or without some form of associated form of material structure,for which either in the past or in the present some evidence [either actual or presumed] of some form of cult can be demonstrated:evidence of cult to include onomastics;topography [i.e.associiations in space-the 'sacred' landscape] ;history;archeology;hagiography;legend;pilgramage; bathing;or drinking for sanitive penetential or other ends;presence of votive deposits;architecture;folklore and local oral and written traditions;and cultural as well.
REFERENCE Jeremy Harte English HW
Old 23-01-2010, 08:31 AM   #50
curly

Finding hiden and real wells, if they excist. find the real ones, there hiden in arts of passed times.

Once you have have a few you believe are real. Map them an draw flower of life. I believe that show you all real wells, locations, NOT the real well. you'll need to know few are the real ones 1st, and scail, if you a few, scail can be work out

I'm betting that will get to the well locations.
I suggest Ley Lines well help alot, < only the prime lines )

England has 1 of the corner of Earth, on its lands might be helpfull, the flat earth has corners, these place are passed down from your fore fathers, might be important to your studies

cheers cinders, i'm off to the ball,and having a ball
Ah,thank heavens for the weekend,just going to pick up a g.p.s,and a big map,anyone know where i can get a flower of life from?
Old 23-01-2010, 05:28 PM   #51
curly

This is Thomas Becket's well in Northampton,the original name may have been swinewell [very holy name].Becket was supposed to have drunk from this well on the Bedford road after fleeing from Northampton castle after a dust-up with King Henry II [possibly fiction].Alternatively it's elevation to holy well status may have come after his murder in Canterbury Cathederal in 1170,a Canterbury pilgrim assigned the well to the protection of St Thomas,he may have done this by pouring in some water from St Thomas's Well in Canterbury,which was said to have Becket's blood mixed in with it.This was taken away in ampullae.
Old 23-01-2010, 05:32 PM   #52
curly

Old 23-01-2010, 05:35 PM   #53
curly

Didn't like this place much,pretty sorry spectacle given it's setting.Should have left it for the swine.
Old 23-01-2010, 05:40 PM   #54
curly

This is what a Well should look like imo and it's surrounding area,the Redwell in Wellingborough again.Only one problem- no spring YET!
Old 23-01-2010, 05:45 PM   #55
curly

No idea what this was used for ,it's just 15 feet from the well.
Old 23-01-2010, 05:59 PM   #56
curly

Old 23-01-2010, 06:04 PM   #57
curly

can you see the greenman?
Old 23-01-2010, 11:52 PM   #58
curly

[QUOTE=cinder_darkskys;1058567210]

you may have noticed these places are run down. well when you build on a place like this Sh!t can happen. If the wrong peaple try to control this< it controls you, you dont control it), it can just eats them up, and there loved ones. Wars, the Earth is self can go, agaist you.

Yes i don't think we are supposed to build anything too permanent at all really,i think being nomadic suits us better,should just be following the natural world and it's produce,no need to even farm.And where i live theres loads of radon gas seeping up killing people slowly and quietly,maybe that's why they shut the radon advice centre[thousands of new homes to be built in town to meet government demands] you get none of that if your nomadic. and When you look at big cities built over these places you only have to look at the faces of the people to see what it's like living there,not got a lot of time or much of a smile for anyone have they.Maybe the wrong people have been controlling these places ever since they put up the first stones.
Old 24-01-2010, 05:59 AM   #59
deafbred

those lions dripping water.. when you are facing it and looking at it, what cardinal direction are you facing? do you know? if not, that's alright, this is a great thread, thanks for sharing this info! +

Last edited by deafbred; 24-01-2010 at 06:01 AM.
deafbred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 08:33 AM   #60
curly

Thanks deafbred,i will check the direction tomorrow on the way home from work if it means something to you.That's part of the hospital behind.