Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-10-2009, 03:27 AM   #41
fahimknight
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 460
Likes: 21 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blind_raven View Post
I know exactly the difference between the two words, and you make inferences all day that everyone on this forum is a white supremest trying to keep black people down. There are more races then the Whites and the Black, and you do not seem to realize this. You are once again throwing around white and no one said they were. You are the one confused if someone could imply that they believe the Egyptians have Nubian ancestry in them, and you infer that they are racist for not accepting that Egyptians were full blooded Nubians. Once again I ask you to explain why the Egyptians chose to paint themselves in a different tone then the Nubians.
Already answered that question. Here is my answer again.

You are trying to hide behind a non-question that has been answered by scholars over and over again. For example, the native Americans and other ethnic cultures painted their faces and bodies for ritualistic ceremonies and at other times for festive celebrations, i.e., they did this to admonish the Gods, war games, marriages, child birth, honoring the changing solstice, etc., They used elaborate symbols and rituals to honor Ra and Ptah—some of this is covered in the Book "Cometh forth by Day" (the Egyptian Book of the Dead). You are looking at the painting of images from the ethnic racial lens of Eurocentric and White Supremacy and really I should not be even be dignifying this type of racist nonsense. Kemet due to racial miscegenation by external nations and after many outside invasions from the Romans, Greeks, Turks, Arabs, Italians, and Phoenicians, etc. took on an entirely new racial identity and classification. This phenomena came much later in the history of Kemet, which we witness Kemet ethnically transition from a Nubian society into a lighter skinned mulatto people that resembled the Arab imposters who occupies modern Egypt today (they are not the original people). But they the Arabs are new people along with the religion of Islam they brought to Kemet. Now, the Zionist Jews have even further confused the ethnicity of these people in this equation who presently live in North Africa and the so-called Middle East as being Semitic (a mix race of Mediterranean region people) and languages, but fail to tell you that these people are Johnny-come-lately inhabitants of that region and has little kinship with original Nubians who occupied Kemet of yesterday (refer to “Destruction of Black Civilization” by Dr. Chancellor Williams). Your argument has no validity. Once again the Caucasian history only goes back 6,000 years.

Stay Awake Until We Meet Again,
Fahim A. Knight-EL
fahimknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 05:18 AM   #42
kingmob
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,128
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahimknight View Post
This is a foolish statement and it isn't worth dignifying.

Stay Awake Until We Meet Again,
Fahim A. Knight-EL
Its a only a foolish statement to a fool. You are a racist, and unable to see beyound color unfortunately.

Just remember, that adding a few accomplishments on the merit of color adds no value to the "black" race in the eyes of most objective people.
kingmob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 10:41 AM   #43
fahimknight
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 460
Likes: 21 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmob View Post
Its a only a foolish statement to a fool. You are a racist, and unable to see beyound color unfortunately.

Just remember, that adding a few accomplishments on the merit of color adds no value to the "black" race in the eyes of most objective people.
Dr. Frances Cress Welsing in her book titled, “The Cress Theory of Color Confrontation and Racism” states: "Racism is viewed as a global behavior power system with a constant and specific set of power relationships. Racism evolved with the singular goal of white supremacy or white power domination by the global white minority over the vast non-white global majority. This 'colored global collective' has been forced into the position of relative powerlessness compared to the 'global white collective' establishing the power equation of white over non-white (W/N-W). Racism, whether consciously or unconsciously evolved as a survival necessity for the tiny global white minority, due to their genetic recessive status as albino variants (mutants) in a world of skin-color genetically dominant black, brown, red and yellow peoples”

Dr. Welsing continues: ” . . . Indeed, had the global white minority not evolved this specific system of power relationships (whites over non-whites) wherein whites control all of the behavior activity of non-whites in all areas of people activity (economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex and war) as a survival mechanism, in the presence of the genetically dominant colored world majori­ty, the mutant albino genetic-recessive minority would finds itself genetically annihilated. That is, there would be no 'white' people except for the new mutations to albinism pro­duced by skin-melaninated or colored peoples. Thus, to pre­vent the genetic annihilation of skin whiteness, a behavior power system was evolved-the power system of racism or white supremacy domination.”

Stay Awake Until We Meet Again,
Fahim A. Knight-EL
fahimknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 12:10 PM   #44
fahimknight
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 460
Likes: 21 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmob View Post
Its a only a foolish statement to a fool. You are a racist, and unable to see beyound color unfortunately.

Just remember, that adding a few accomplishments on the merit of color adds no value to the "black" race in the eyes of most objective people.
Cheik Anta Diop in his book titled, “The African Origin of Civilization: Myth or Reality” stated, “Ancient Egypt was a Negro civilization. The history of Black Africa will remain suspended in air and can not be written correctly until African historians dare to connect it with the history of Egypt. In particular, the study of languages, institutions, and so forth, can not be treated properly; in a word, it will be impossible to build African humanities, a body African human sciences, so long as the relationship does not appear legitimate. The African historian who evades the problem of Egypt is neither modest nor objective, nor unruffled; he is ignorant, cowardly, and neurotic. Imagine, if you can, the uncomfortable position of a western historian who was to write the history of Europe without referring to Greco-Latin Antiquity and try that off as a scientific approach.” (Reference: Cheik Anta Diop; “The African Origin of Civilization: Myth or Reality”).

Stay Awake Until We Meet Again,
Fahim A. Knight-EL

Last edited by fahimknight; 20-10-2009 at 12:11 PM.
fahimknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 03:09 PM   #45
rapunzel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: neath the starred and leafy sky
Posts: 5,748
Likes: 372 (250 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahimknight View Post
I have answered your questions over and over again. I have deconstructed the first fallacy that you have implied relative to the inference that ancient Kemet was Caucasian, which is the covert root of your argument and you are attempting to use intellectual distractions to shield a mindset that has been shaped by Eurocentric ideology. I have given you facts, but you insist upon giving us undocumented rhetoric. Here are my sources.

"African Presences in Early Asia" By Ivan Sertima

"Wonderful Ethiopians of the Ancient Cushite Empire" by Drusilla Houston

"Black man of the Nile and his Family" by Yosef A.A. Jochannon

"African Origin Of Civilization" by Cheik Anta Diop

"Civilization Or Barbarism" by Cheik Anta Diop

"Ethiopia the Missing Link" Sterling Meanings

"Introduction to African Civilization" by John G. Jackson

"Ancient Egypt the Light of the World" by Gerald Massey

"Signs and Symbols of Primordial Man" by Albert Churchward

“Anacalypsis: An Attempt to Draw Aside the Veil of the Saitic Isis or an Inquiry" by Godfrey Higgins

"African Contribution to Civilization" by Anthony Browder

"African Glory: The Story of Vanished Negro Civilizations" by J.C. deGraft-Johnson

"Metu Neter" by Ra Un Nefer Amen

"The Journey of the Songhai People" by Napendo Ulinzi Milele

"Yurugu" by Marimba Ani

"Predynastic Egypt: An African-centric view" by James Edward Brunson and Runoko Rashidi

The above represents a list of scholars and scholarly works that proves based on extensive research that (Kemet) Egypt was a Nubian society. Now, could you please list your documentation for your argument that Kemet was Caucasian or cite some sources for your argument. Thus give us something to substantiate your argument

Stay Awake Until We Meet Again,
Fahim A. Knight-EL
You haven't answered my questions at all except to assert, without any evidence that the colours the Egyptians painted on the walls was due to some ritual practice which you have not been able to identify.

I suppose this is a better excuse than the Afro-Centrist view I have heard which says that white archaeologists went round repainting all the figures on the tomb paintings!

I have never said or even inferred that the Egyptian civilisation was Caucasian. You are the one who seems to be obsessed with race not I. You seem to think that humanity is composed of only two types of people: African blacks and white Caucasians and if the Egyptians are not black then they must be Caucasian. I know of no-one else who views the history of the human race in the rather strange way.

My mindset is not shaped by a Euro centric ideology; it is shaped by what can be observed and proved. As for your authorities, apart from two amateurs from the 19th century, they appear to be Afro-centrists who parrot the same line. It may have become fashionable in some academic circles to pander to these views due to fear of being labelled a racist but in my opinion this is craven cowardice. Facts are facts no matter how much they upset some people.

The ancient Egyptians clearly distinguished Nubians in their art. Why do you think they did this? The ancient Egyptians appear to have been a mediterranean type people with an admixture of black genes which is what would be expected. They were not racist and the colour of the skin was not important to them. The most important thing was to be Egyptian. What modern Egyptians are is not the issue and need not be discussed.
__________________
"What have you done to the cat, Erwin? He looks half dead."
- Mrs. Schrödinger.


Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "

Last edited by rapunzel; 20-10-2009 at 03:12 PM.
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 08:11 PM   #46
bill23
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 152
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post

Black people never built anything bigger than a mud hut without someone else showing them how to do it so I'm 100% sure they never built the Giza Pyramid, the biggest engineering feat in the history of the world.
you should be banned from this forum for making that comment.
bill23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 08:23 PM   #47
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,206
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill23 View Post
you should be banned from this forum for making that comment.
LOL! what if it's true? not literally of course but there's a point in there. Can't you detect the humour in his comment.

Would you feel the same way if someone said something you found offensive about white folks? Fahim calls anyone a racist if they diagree with his posts and didn't he call you one too?

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 20-10-2009 at 08:24 PM.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 08:24 PM   #48
fahimknight
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 460
Likes: 21 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
You haven't answered my questions at all except to assert, without any evidence that the colours the Egyptians painted on the walls was due to some ritual practice which you have not been able to identify.

I suppose this is a better excuse than the Afro-Centrist view I have heard which says that white archaeologists went round repainting all the figures on the tomb paintings!

I have never said or even inferred that the Egyptian civilisation was Caucasian. You are the one who seems to be obsessed with race not I. You seem to think that humanity is composed of only two types of people: African blacks and white Caucasians and if the Egyptians are not black then they must be Caucasian. I know of no-one else who views the history of the human race in the rather strange way.

My mindset is not shaped by a Euro centric ideology; it is shaped by what can be observed and proved. As for your authorities, apart from two amateurs from the 19th century, they appear to be Afro-centrists who parrot the same line. It may have become fashionable in some academic circles to pander to these views due to fear of being labelled a racist but in my opinion this is craven cowardice. Facts are facts no matter how much they upset some people.

The ancient Egyptians clearly distinguished Nubians in their art. Why do you think they did this? The ancient Egyptians appear to have been a mediterranean type people with an admixture of black genes which is what would be expected. They were not racist and the colour of the skin was not important to them. The most important thing was to be Egyptian. What modern Egyptians are is not the issue and need not be discussed.
Racism is a mindset that considers black people as a group as being inferior to whites because of physical (‘genotypical’ and ‘phenotypical’) traits. The racist further believes that these physical traits are detriments of social behavior and moral or intellectual qualities, and ultimately presumes that this inferiority is a legitimate basis for inferior social treatment of black people in society.

Dr. Asa Hilliard who authored book titled, “Reawakening of the African Mind” stated, “mental bondage is invisible violence. Formal physical slavery has ended in the United States. Mental slavery continues to this present day. This slavery affects the minds of all people and, in one way, it is worst than physical slavery alone. That is, the person who is in mental bondage will self-contained. Not only will that person fail to challenge beliefs and patterns of thought which control him, he will defend and protect those beliefs and patterns of thought virtually with his last dying effort.”

You keep mentioning a so-called Mediterranean type people; could you please give us the ethnic and racial classification of these people. When I last checked Kemet (Egypt) sits on the African continent only a small portion borders the Mediterranean Sea. There is no such thing or unless you are grouping the people of Greece, Italy, Turkey, Spain, Israel, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Lebanon, etc., under one ethnicity and one racial classification, which you call Mediterranean people. This assertion is ridiculous and has no bearing on how these people of these sovereign nations identify themselves. Egypt is in Africa and it has always been in Africa, what part of that geography that you do not understand.

Stay Awake Until We Meet Again,
Fahim A. Knight-EL
fahimknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 01:37 AM   #49
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill23 View Post
you should be banned from this forum for making that comment.
Why, if its true.

I have heard of people like you throughout history who wanted to ban people for telling the truth.

Show me some large buildings in sub Saharan Africa more than 500 years old and prove me a liar.

Last edited by bendoon; 21-10-2009 at 01:38 AM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 02:57 AM   #50
kingmob
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,128
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahimknight View Post
Cheik Anta Diop in his book titled, “The African Origin of Civilization: Myth or Reality” stated, “Ancient Egypt was a Negro civilization. The history of Black Africa will remain suspended in air and can not be written correctly until African historians dare to connect it with the history of Egypt. In particular, the study of languages, institutions, and so forth, can not be treated properly; in a word, it will be impossible to build African humanities, a body African human sciences, so long as the relationship does not appear legitimate. The African historian who evades the problem of Egypt is neither modest nor objective, nor unruffled; he is ignorant, cowardly, and neurotic. Imagine, if you can, the uncomfortable position of a western historian who was to write the history of Europe without referring to Greco-Latin Antiquity and try that off as a scientific approach.” (Reference: Cheik Anta Diop; “The African Origin of Civilization: Myth or Reality”).

Stay Awake Until We Meet Again,
Fahim A. Knight-EL
LOL, you are a rasist, no matter how many quotes you try to bring up in order to defend your racist stands. It makes no difference if you are black or white if you make excuses for yourself in order to elevate one color over another.
kingmob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 03:53 AM   #51
fahimknight
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 460
Likes: 21 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmob View Post
LOL, you are a rasist, no matter how many quotes you try to bring up in order to defend your racist stands. It makes no difference if you are black or white if you make excuses for yourself in order to elevate one color over another.
Relaying historical facts is not based on racial superiority. You just do not have the intellectual tools to debate this topic, and it is a copout, to yell that I am racist and have nothing of substantial to offer to this discussion relative to Kemet. Thus, that is the easy way out; I cite sources and references as documentation and verification (third party independent) of myself. Perhaps you need to be schooled on research methods and what it means to present an empirical argument (based on what can be counted and measured). See you are blowing hot air and have no scholarly defense for your emotional position relative defending your anti-Nubian stance as it pertains to the people of Kemet. Perhaps you do not know that this debate is about whether Kemet was ethnically Nubian. I stand by the many scholars of various disciplines who maintain that historical contention. I asked the question, who is the original man? This discussion is not about elevating one race of people over another, but it is a healthy conversation to hear what others have to say on this topic; although I might still disagree when it is all said and done. I believe based on my research that ancient Kemetic people where of a Nubian strain. Sir, that is not racist because other scholars have wrote and authored books and scholarly articles espousing the same. Your argument has been deduced to shallowness and it deconstructs itself because it is more rooted in ignorance and possess little to no content relative to the discussion about Kemet. There is no defense for ignorance. But I would like to have an intelligent conversation with you, if you are serious about debating the history and culture of Kemet.

Stay Awake Until We Meet Again,
Fahim A. Knight-EL
fahimknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 04:04 AM   #52
fahimknight
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 460
Likes: 21 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Why, if its true.

I have heard of people like you throughout history who wanted to ban people for telling the truth.

Show me some large buildings in sub Saharan Africa more than 500 years old and prove me a liar.
Andrew Hacker in his monumental book titled, “Two Nations: Black and White Separate, Hostile, Unequal” stated, “RACE HAS BEEN an American obsession since the first Europeans sighted "savages" on these shores. In time, those original inhabitants would be subdued or slaughtered, and finally sequestered out of view. But race in America took on a deeper and more disturbing meaning with the importation of Africans as slaves. Bondage would later be condemned as an awful injustice and the nation's shame, even as we have come to acknowledge the stamina and skill it took to survive in a system where humans could be bought and sold and punished like animals. Nor are these antecedents buried away in the past. That Americans of African origin once wore the chains of chattels remains alive in the memory of both races and continues to separate them”.

Hacker continues, “Black Americans are Americans, yet they still subsist as aliens in the only land they know. Other groups may remain outside the mainstream-some religious sects, for example-but they do so vol­untarily. In contrast, blacks must endure a segregation that is far from freely chosen. So America may be seen as two separate nations. Of course, there are places where the races mingle. Yet in most significant respects, the separation is pervasive and penetrating. As a social and human division, it surpasses all others-even gender-in intensity and subordination.” (Reference: Andrew Hacker; “Two Nations: Black and White Separate, Hostile, Unequal” pg. 3).

Stay Awake Until We Meet Again,
Fahim A. Knight-EL
fahimknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 08:07 PM   #53
bill23
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 152
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Why, if its true.

I have heard of people like you throughout history who wanted to ban people for telling the truth.

Show me some large buildings in sub Saharan Africa more than 500 years old and prove me a liar.
and you speak 'the truth', whatever. im not getting into an argument as it is a waste of time. i just found that post offensive.
bill23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2009, 01:32 AM   #54
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill23 View Post
and you speak 'the truth', whatever. im not getting into an argument as it is a waste of time. i just found that post offensive.
Well I find it offensive that some people want to ban people for telling the truth.

Anyone else seen any large buildings in Africa more than 500 years old ?
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2009, 06:42 AM   #55
bill23
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 152
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

bill23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2009, 09:40 AM   #56
element
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,247
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Well I find it offensive that some people want to ban people for telling the truth.

Anyone else seen any large buildings in Africa more than 500 years old ?
You do realize there were black pharaos and a black dynasty in Egypt? It's likely they made building bigger then a mud hut...

Is the size of buildings of any importance? What are you aiming at..?
element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2009, 03:40 PM   #57
rapunzel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: neath the starred and leafy sky
Posts: 5,748
Likes: 372 (250 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahimknight View Post
Racism is a mindset that considers black people as a group as being inferior to whites because of physical (‘genotypical’ and ‘phenotypical’) traits. The racist further believes that these physical traits are detriments of social behavior and moral or intellectual qualities, and ultimately presumes that this inferiority is a legitimate basis for inferior social treatment of black people in society.

Dr. Asa Hilliard who authored book titled, “Reawakening of the African Mind” stated, “mental bondage is invisible violence. Formal physical slavery has ended in the United States. Mental slavery continues to this present day. This slavery affects the minds of all people and, in one way, it is worst than physical slavery alone. That is, the person who is in mental bondage will self-contained. Not only will that person fail to challenge beliefs and patterns of thought which control him, he will defend and protect those beliefs and patterns of thought virtually with his last dying effort.”

You keep mentioning a so-called Mediterranean type people; could you please give us the ethnic and racial classification of these people. When I last checked Kemet (Egypt) sits on the African continent only a small portion borders the Mediterranean Sea. There is no such thing or unless you are grouping the people of Greece, Italy, Turkey, Spain, Israel, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Lebanon, etc., under one ethnicity and one racial classification, which you call Mediterranean people. This assertion is ridiculous and has no bearing on how these people of these sovereign nations identify themselves. Egypt is in Africa and it has always been in Africa, what part of that geography that you do not understand.

Stay Awake Until We Meet Again,

Fahim A. Knight-EL
No need to lecture me on what racism is. It is you who seems to be obsessed with racial classifications and ethnicity. And I don't "keep mentioning a so-called Mediterranean type people" - I mentioned it once only in my last post. Of course Egypt is physically on the African continent but not everybody who lives there, particularly on the northern coasts, are black. Not everybody who lives in Europe looks the same, ranging from very blonde and very fair in the north to olive skinned and black hair in the south but they are all Europeans.
There is a similar disparity in Africa.

I am assuming you cannot answer my questions about why the Egyptians portrayed the Nubians very differently to themselves because to do so you would have to admit that the Egyptians were ethnically different to the people of Nubia.

Black people have had a very raw deal in the world over the last few centuries but misrepresenting history does not rectify this; it only earns scorn.
__________________
"What have you done to the cat, Erwin? He looks half dead."
- Mrs. Schrödinger.


Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2009, 02:13 AM   #58
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by element View Post
You do realize there were black pharaos and a black dynasty in Egypt? ..?
Evidence, dates, times, which Pyramids did they build ?

Quote:
Is the size of buildings of any importance? What are you aiming at..?
Since the Giza Pyramid was the largest building in the world for thousands of years, determining who could have had the technology to build it is essential to the subject of this thread.

Last edited by bendoon; 23-10-2009 at 02:19 AM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2009, 06:23 AM   #59
element
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,247
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Evidence, dates, times, which Pyramids did they build ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-...nasty_of_Egypt

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/20...-draper-text/2

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/20...tt-photography

http://s3.images.com/huge.69.345795.JPG

http://i-cias.com/e.o/ill/taharqa01.jpg

Nubia (and Sudan) has its own pyramids as well. The people there are blacks and were so in the past as well. They were also influential in the temple of Luxor, which is one of the biggest temples in ancient Egypt. I'm not joining the view that Egyptians were always black, but they had periods with black leadership.

Last edited by element; 23-10-2009 at 06:38 AM.
element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2009, 10:23 AM   #60
meksar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rothschild City
Posts: 4,955
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

I think a lot of this has to do with the fact that the Caucasian Jews were kicked out of Kemet for stealing, homosexuality, child sacrifice etc. When they left with a bit of knowledge they used it to fuck other people over and were kicked out of their nations also time and time again. The idea that the original people of Egypt were Arabic or even Caucasian is a racial supremacist/historical lie, Arabs where still living in tents and having sex with camels, white people were still living in caves and were basically primitive savages at this point. While these things were happening black people were building civilization,pyramids and building structures that they couldn't even build today with all their technology etc.

Who ever where the builders of Eypgt had to be able to withstand serious and excessive amounts of sunshine. David Icke in one of his books writes that the black race was created in perfection in accordance to the sun. The more i research the Illuminati, the more convinced i become that black people are the original Illuminati(Illuminated ones) the white elite has created a brotherhood of the Illuminati which is a satanic parody of what the real Illuminati stood for. Black people are capable of obtaining 360 degrees of knowledge, this Khazar/Aryan elite are only capable of 90 degrees of knowledge.
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
african history, afrocentric myths, black supremacists, dna, egypt, kemet, racism

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:17 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.