Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 27-07-2009, 04:41 PM   #41
rapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Where is your Info?,that post as nought to do with this thread kindly do one,

Nothing is easier to manipulate than genuineness that isn't streetwise.
David Icke

There is a false and delusional optimism fostered fervently by the relativists who comprise the majority of the movers and shakers of our global elite, as they tirelessly and ardently preach with the conviction of a fundamentalist, that human nature can be perfected by government and that a future utopia is attainable through globalism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh6ZRjPG9e8

You know nothing of the Path I take,you have only been here 2 minutes,you know nothing of me.

Their well-conceived United Religions Initiative will become a powerful tool to influence the masses toward their desired globalist agenda through a syncretic theology, which rabidly opposes religions, which do not conform to their syncretic doctrines, labelling them as intransigent and intolerant, narrow-minded bigots.
So, you have no facts then. My post had everything to do with this thread since my challenge was to your first post regarding Jesus and Druids etc.

You stated that Mary and Joseph were Essenes which were all that remained of the Mystery School founded by Thutmosis III. Where is your proof. Original documents ect?

You say that "The Rock of Israel" was on loan from the Celts and Druids of Ireland to the Celts and Druids at Glastonbury at the time of Jesus’ visit. Do you have a copy of the original loan document or any proofs from local legends?

You refer to the myth that Moses was Akhenaten, the Great Heretic. Have you studied the religion of the Aten? I have and it was nothing to do with Moses.

The whole post was just made up nonsense. If you provide some proof of your assertions then I will apologise.
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 05:30 PM   #42
rapunzel

Quote:
The Knights Templar–Guardians of the Holy Grail

"She walks upon our meadows green, the Lamb of God walks by her side,
And (in) every English Child is seen, children of Jesus and his Bride."
‘Song of Jerusalem’ by William Blake

Following on the ancient pilgrim’s path toward the Isle of Iona, one must cross the Isle of Mull, a naturalist’s paradise. In Kilmore (Kil=church More=Mary) Church at Dervaig, Mull, there is an intriguing stained glass window image, which could be Jesus with a pregnant Magdalene! The stained glass window was made circa 1905, when the present church was built, although a much older Druid site was there before, as the adjacent stone circle indicates. Barry Dunford pointed out that if, as the local Christians believe, the window depicts Mother Mary and Joseph, then Mother Mary would have the halo and Joseph would not. In this image however, the male figure has the halo, and this would indicate it is Jesus and obviously not with his pregnant mother, but holding hands with a pregnant Magdalene. A striking connection here is that the commissioning of this window appears to be by a Thomas Eversfield, named on a church plaque, and displaying two Templar crosses. Was Eversfield a member of the Knights Templar and privy to secret information regarding the Holy Grail Bloodline?
I think you'll find that the man who designed the window, Stephen Adam, said the window represented Mary of Bethany. Now there are so many Mary's in the NT that it's possible they were all the Magdalene but unless new evidence surfaces that must remain a theory.

The image is not "obviously pregnant". The design is in the pre-Raphaelite style which is cod-medieval. It was the fashion in 11th and 12th centuries to wear the girdle slung low around the hips and not round the waist. You can see the same design in some of the pre-Raphaelite paintings, notably "The Accolade" by Edward Blair Leighton.
Old 27-07-2009, 08:47 PM   #43
lightgiver

Default Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
I think you'll find that the man who designed the window, Stephen Adam, said the window represented Mary of Bethany. Now there are so many Mary's in the NT that it's possible they were all the Magdalene but unless new evidence surfaces that must remain a theory.

The image is not "obviously pregnant". The design is in the pre-Raphaelite style which is cod-medieval. It was the fashion in 11th and 12th centuries to wear the girdle slung low around the hips and not round the waist. You can see the same design in some of the pre-Raphaelite paintings, notably "The Accolade" by Edward Blair Leighton.
Lets see you info then golden hair. A bit of evidence would be good.

I have not got time to hunt more info down,if you reply ,reply with some links or the like.

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-07-2009 at 08:48 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 03:25 AM   #44
torus
Inactive

hmmm, King of the Dru's. who knew?
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 07:42 PM   #45
rapunzel

Quote:
Lets see you info then golden hair. A bit of evidence would be good.

I have not got time to hunt more info down,if you reply ,reply with some links or the like.
Sorry I should have posted the links with the post but I was in a hurry.

Here’s the one about the window

“Note for Holy Grail Enthusiasts (or Sceptics). Stephen Adam’s text actually refers to Mary of Bethany (sister of Martha and Lazarus), however trying to cross-reference the various Marys in the gospel story has led to several of them, including Mary of Bethany, being traditionally identified as one and the same person – Mary Magdalene.”

Source: http://nigelnessling.wordpress.com/m...urch-scotland/

and here’s the detail of the pre Raphaelite painting “The Accolade”

and I found another one of Guinevere where you can see a slightly swollen stomach above the low slung girdle. It's a bit small unfortunately

Last edited by rapunzel; 28-07-2009 at 07:43 PM.
Old 28-07-2009, 08:14 PM   #46
lightgiver

Default Research the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
Sorry I should have posted the links with the post but I was in a hurry.

Here’s the one about the window

“Note for Holy Grail Enthusiasts (or Sceptics). Stephen Adam’s text actually refers to Mary of Bethany (sister of Martha and Lazarus), however trying to cross-reference the various Marys in the gospel story has led to several of them, including Mary of Bethany, being traditionally identified as one and the same person – Mary Magdalene.”

Source: http://nigelnessling.wordpress.com/m...urch-scotland/

and here’s the detail of the pre Raphaelite painting “The Accolade”

and I found another one of Guinevere where you can see a slightly swollen stomach above the low slung girdle. It's a bit small unfortunately

Cheers nice pic,
Old 29-07-2009, 02:24 AM   #47
montag
Inactive

Hi guys, I've given this thread a bit of a clean up as it was getting too personal, can we please return to the topic of the thread and leave out the insults.
montag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2009, 02:31 AM   #48
measle_weasel

Quote:
Originally Posted by montag View Post
Hi guys, I've given this thread a bit of a clean up as it was getting too personal, can we please return to the topic of the thread and leave out the insults.
Will do!

Cheers, mon

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2009, 06:35 PM   #49
lightgiver

Default The Sethian Gnostics

The Sethian Gnostics are an extremely important sect of the Gnostic religion. This particular group believed themselves to be direct descendents of Seth, thus, making them descendents of Adam and Eve. This group taught that Seth was the ultimate safeguard and keeper of gnosis. By descending directly from Seth himself, these Gnostics were the only true keepers of the gnosis. Naturally, the Sethian Gnostics held Seth himself to be a savior-figure.

The first instance of Sethian Gnostics in history occurs in the first century, CE. The Sethians notably viewed Seth as the keeper of knowledge, and believed Jesus to be a manifestation of Seth. An important aspect of the Sethian tradition is their blending of revolutionary interpretation of Genesis with Greek philosophical ideas. Thus, the Sethian Gnostic writings result in Jewish and Greek (notably, Platonic) themes. Many present-day Gnostic scholars also believe that the Sethian texts may have influenced the Valentinians, Thomasines and Basilideans.

http://www.gnostic-jesus.com/Syrian-...ngnostics.html

The Gnostic Jesus

http://gnosticteachings.org/the-teac...gnostic-jesus/

What is the Order of Nazorean Essenes?
An Order that seeks to resurrect an ancient system of gnosis based on the hidden teachings of Yeshu (Jesus), Miryai (Mary), and Mani.

He was an Essene and the Romans hijacked the true teachings of them for their own devices.

and the teachings from Rome you have now have been tampered with and changed so they keep everyone in the dark and fed BS.

and Paul was a false Prophet (whose relatives were herodites) who tried to kill James the just which sparked of the riots,remember Rome was the NWO of that day,and still are this day.

The Romans had taken over his country and allowed the Herodite family to govern. The Herodites were more than happy to cut a deal with the Romans and taxed everyone,just like today,ring any bells.

Even the Old testament as had loads of info taken out,book of Enoch etc etc

and what about the lost gospels also
What are these "priceless scrolls"?
The Canon of O:N:E: consists of three levels of texts. The first and foremost is composed on ancient Nazorean writings translated out of Aramaic, Gnostic texts from the Nag Hammadhi discovery, and Manichaean texts.

"Be calm, be loving unto others, be gentle, be peaceful, be merciful, give tithes, help the poor and sick and distressed, be devoted to Deity, be righteous, be good that ye may receive the Mysteries of the Light and go on high into the Light Land."- Yeshu (Jesus) Pistis Sophia 102

Last edited by lightgiver; 29-07-2009 at 06:41 PM.
Old 27-08-2009, 09:57 PM   #50
lightgiver

Default Joseph of Arimathea

Old 27-08-2009, 11:04 PM   #51
miracles
Banned

Is this another buddist thread or what?

Jesus is God.

Last edited by miracles; 27-08-2009 at 11:04 PM.
miracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 11:13 PM   #52
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by miracles View Post

Is this another buddist thread or what?
By the process of elimination, it must be "what."

Quote:

Jesus is God.
...and man.

What's your point?

Last edited by phildee3; 27-08-2009 at 11:18 PM.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 11:19 PM   #53
miracles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
By the process of elimination, it must be "what."

...and man.

What's your point?
My point is clear. He is not a druid. Is God a druid? NAH!

Last edited by miracles; 27-08-2009 at 11:19 PM.
Old 27-08-2009, 11:21 PM   #54
phildee3

Quote:

My point is clear. He is not a druid.
Why not?
If God can become man, why not a Druid?

or a Buddhist, for that matter?

Is God restricted to being only a Jew?
I don't think so.
He could be a Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu Druid!

Last edited by phildee3; 27-08-2009 at 11:29 PM.
Old 27-08-2009, 11:34 PM   #55
miracles
Banned

Quote:
Why not?
If God can become man, why not a Druid?

or a Buddhist, for that matter?

Is God restricted to being only a Jew?
I don't think so.
He could be a Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu Druid!
YEah he could be evil kenevil too I guess, whats your point? The bible, written by God, is not aligned with the druidic religion. Thats how I know God didnt come down in the flesh as any of your examples. As he was born of a virgin without human semen, one could argue he is not even Jewish.

Last edited by miracles; 27-08-2009 at 11:34 PM.
Old 27-08-2009, 11:35 PM   #56
phildee3

Very Druidic:

Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin. Yet even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
Matthew 6:28-29

Last edited by phildee3; 27-08-2009 at 11:35 PM.
Old 27-08-2009, 11:37 PM   #57
miracles
Banned

Quote:
Very Druidic:

Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin. Yet even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
Matthew 6:28-29
Very biblical.
Old 27-08-2009, 11:38 PM   #58
phildee3

Quote:

one could argue he is not even Jewish.
Well if you could argue against what it says in the Bible then your whole case is shot!
Goodnight.

Last edited by phildee3; 27-08-2009 at 11:39 PM.
Old 28-08-2009, 12:00 AM   #59
dedicate

"One could argue he is not even Jewish". One could argue anything at all when all one bases his concept of religion on as emotionalism. I have to agree with Phildee on this. Jesus was druid, hindu, buddhist and theosophist.-- a holy MAN with no need to peg him.

Last edited by dedicate; 28-08-2009 at 12:02 AM.
dedicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 01:00 AM   #60
miracles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedicate View Post
"One could argue he is not even Jewish". One could argue anything at all when all one bases his concept of religion on as emotionalism. I have to agree with Phildee on this. Jesus was druid, hindu, buddhist and theosophist.-- a holy MAN with no need to peg him.
What ever deficate.