Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 26-07-2009, 12:24 AM   #21
bendoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Who says its unlikely or not proven?
I didn't say you did, my post was directed at people who will demand proof, which doesn't exist, although on the bounds of probability one would assume that since the bronze age started 1000 years earlier in the ME than Britain, people came from there to Britain for tin, rather than the other way round.

Last edited by bendoon; 26-07-2009 at 12:24 AM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 12:26 AM   #22
dhjana

The thing is me don't disagree with you just point other points of view, as i used to be like you - believing prophets and my self at the same time.

I don't think your mesage is wrong, just lacking other points of view... Non the less it's nice to have people spreading nice words throught the net...
dhjana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 12:26 AM   #23
lightgiver

Default Facts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
I didn't say you did, my post was directed at people who will demand proof, which doesn't exist, although on the bounds of probability one would assume that since the bronze age started 1000 years earlier in the ME than Britain, people came from there to Britain for tin, rather than the other way round.
So your post is an assumption,how do you know,lets see some facts.

You appear to be stabbing in the dark.

Last edited by lightgiver; 26-07-2009 at 12:27 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 12:29 AM   #24
bendoon

Lol, I give in,

surrender
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 12:33 AM   #25
lightgiver

Default 3rd rate education

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhjana View Post
The thing is me don't disagree with you just point other points of view, as i used to be like you - believing prophets and my self at the same time.

I don't think your mesage is wrong, just lacking other points of view... Non the less it's nice to have people spreading nice words throught the net...
I think for myself,I do not allow others to brainwash me.

The education most of us have had is third rate,you may as well throw in the bin what you have been taught at the brainwashing schools,

How old are you?

Do you think TPTB want people to know the Truth,most of the world is still fast sleep,that's what mind control does to one,your life is predetermined if you allow it to happen,I would recommend you read Plato's cave .
Old 26-07-2009, 12:40 AM   #26
lightgiver

Default Mind control

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Lol, I give in,

surrender
Its not about giving up,its about listening to your inner thoughts not what such and such tells you,what feels right,remember we have been Brainwashed since birth,and the hardest thing to do is to undo the Programming,but once you do, one will see through the façade or charade of the BS we have been spoon fed since birth, and the BS our parents have been fed also and their parents and on it goes,we are the generation who are lifting the Veil.(hopefully.)

TBH ancient people were a lot wiser than this generation and the generations before us,I mean look at WW1 massive mind control.

Ever heard the term Bread and circus?
Old 26-07-2009, 12:44 AM   #27
innerstanding

Default Descended Masters

If you want facts about the Order of Melkizedek who it says in the Book of Hebrews Jesus is a part of, I have detailed it in a fully illustrated document ready to download, so you can get all the ¨proof¨you want. But then what will you do. Will this change your life entirely and make you a new man ready to sail the cosmos. Honestly do you find inside of you that you want proof from people because you want to believe, or you have some type of built up anger for the truth. Jesus aka Sanat Kamara, aka 888, aka 16 other crucified saviors. The belief in a Lord is collective not separate thus you are dealing with a large spirit which grows with believers and can possess the body of the host you know simply as christians. This has been going on since day one. Mans dependance on the Gods is out of fear for the unknown thus he looks for something to cling to in a time of trouble. However their is a big difference between you dog gods and the Most High, if you but knew.

Quote:
So your post is an assumption,how do you know,lets see some facts.

You appear to be stabbing in the dark.
innerstanding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 12:52 AM   #28
lightgiver

Default Read the Forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerstanding View Post
If you want facts about the Order of Melkizedek who it says in the Book of Hebrews Jesus is a part of, I have detailed it in a fully illustrated document ready to download, so you can get all the ¨proof¨you want. But then what will you do. Will this change your life entirely and make you a new man ready to sail the cosmos. Honestly do you find inside of you that you want proof from people because you want to believe, or you have some type of built up anger for the truth. Jesus aka Sanat Kamara, aka 888, aka 16 other crucified saviors. The belief in a Lord is collective not separate thus you are dealing with a large spirit which grows with believers and can possess the body of the host you know simply as christians. This has been going on since day one. Mans dependance on the Gods is out of fear for the unknown thus he looks for something to cling to in a time of trouble. However their is a big difference between you dog gods and the Most High, if you but knew.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74335

Good night and sleep tight

still print it down though maybe on the link I have put down,I will read tomorrow.

A person needs to define god,but maybe you need to read through mi posts.

There appears to be a lot of judging going on today.

Last edited by lightgiver; 26-07-2009 at 12:55 AM.
Old 26-07-2009, 12:56 AM   #29
dhjana

'''innerstanding''' why wouldn't you upload your things to torrent client website, so it woulldn't need registration and, therefor, be more friendly to potential downloader...?
Old 26-07-2009, 01:05 AM   #30
dhjana

'''lightgiver''' sign me out of judging... As long as you won't try to point peoples ways, there will always be someone to point your 'wrongs'... Like me wrote before me was only trying to show you diferent point of view on your things...

Non the less if you don't agree you may be wrong, you're a looser from the start...
Old 26-07-2009, 01:23 AM   #31
innerstanding

Default The Book

I just haven´t had time, I put in on Scribd so people would be more secure and they don´t verify any email you give to them and they will let you download it after you put anything in.

Quote:
'''innerstanding''' why wouldn't you upload your things to torrent client website, so it woulldn't need registration and, therefor, be more friendly to potential downloader...?
innerstanding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 01:58 AM   #32
dhjana

'''lightgiver''' me has the riddle for you - how can the lightgiver and the shadowgiver be the same...? Is there any case (according to your inteligence obwiously)?
Old 26-07-2009, 04:10 PM   #33
lightgiver

Default D head

Quote:
'''lightgiver''' me has the riddle for you - how can the lightgiver and the shadowgiver be the same...? Is there any case (according to your inteligence obwiously)?
Maybe you need to learn how to spell(speaking of intelligence),before vomiting on this thread,your posts have naff all to with the thread.

Last edited by lightgiver; 26-07-2009 at 04:10 PM.
Old 26-07-2009, 04:21 PM   #34
lightgiver

Default Was Jesus a (hebrew)Druid?

Due to the Druid’s custom of not putting anything into writing, but rather develop a strong knowledge, based solely on memory, not much is known about them today.

A great deal of that which we do know comes from Julius Cesar, recorded in his Gallic Wars, and other early Christian literature. It is interesting to note that the early Christian missionaries and Saints, sought to make prohibitive almost all of the Druidic culture and custom…thus their prohibitions give us an idea of what the Druids were doing, what their teaching was, and even, who they were.

It must be noted the Druids were literate, using at first the Greek and then Roman scripts for their own language. Also, they used the runic script as well, but it seems only for sacred rather than for profane writing. They in effect, left nothing but their traditions behind, and some very interesting legends.

From oral tradition, it is said that Jesus during his 17 year absence from mention (the Bible mentions Jesus at 13 years old, then again at 30 years old) had traveled widely with Joseph of Aramothea. One of the main placed visited was the British Isles, and there, had extensive contact with Druids. It must be remembered that the Druids spoke Greek as well as Latin. Jesus spoke Greek and Latin.

St. Columba had often mentioned that Jesus was his “Druid”, and more, many of the later Christian traditions appear to be druidic in origin. At first the missionaries would suppress the Druidic tradition, but then would accept it and Christianize it.

In fact, the early Christian missionaries and Saints were required it seems, to demonstrate similar powers and qualities as the Druids. It is said of St. Martin of Tours that he could, by the power of holding up his Cross, stop people in the their tracks, and prevent them from moving.

Although the coming of the Christian era in the Celtic lands seems to have ended the role of the Druids in every day life, it may have only driven them underground.

In the early 18th century the Druidic tradition was re-discovered with the founding of the Ancient Order of the Druids in London (in 1717). Quite remarkably, modern Freemasonry was established in the same year and the same place.

Also, some very notable Britons were self-declared Druids, including William Blake, John Aubrey, John Toland and William Stukeley. William Blake was even an Archdruid, and said to be the group’s leader from 1799 to 1829. Blake’s artwork and mystical writing can be much better understood when taken in the Druidic context.

Other notable Britons were Druids, including Winston Churchill. Little or nothing is known about what the famous English leader did as a Druid, but it can be safely assumed that much of the oral tradition of the ancient Druids were saved and passed on to subsequent generations.

The Druids were great scholars and scientists, fortune-tellers, seers and prophets, magicians, sorcerers and more. They were the carriers of the ancient history of the Celtic people.

Today the Druids still celebrate their traditional holidays near and around Stonehenge (and other Druidic sites), and practice such paranormal activity as divination, trans-channeling (as did Edgar Cayce), and the casting of spells.

http://www.geocities.com/yahwehandtr...us-Joshua.html

Last edited by lightgiver; 26-07-2009 at 04:24 PM.
Old 26-07-2009, 06:58 PM   #35
rapunzel

Quote:
Where is your historical evidence to prove otherwise.

It obviously has struck a nerve other wise you would not have replied,that's how one catches folk out,they never come with any back up,you need to research before you come out with silly comments.

Christianity is a pagan religion based on the personality of Yeshua and the wrong interpretation of the letters of Paul the Apostle. Even the Christian people are living in captivity.

Grow up and reply with a more mature comment.

http://www.theseekerbooks.com/articles/hiramkey.htm
You are the one making the claims therefore you are the one who has to provide the evidence. Just as those claiming that Christianity is the one true religion have to provide evidence that can then be examined and discussed.

It's struck a nerve because I have a passion for history and it annoys me to see misrepresentations presented as fact. You must learn to distinguish between legend and fact and between evidence and the interpretation of that evidence.

So, where's your proof for this story?

I've read some of the books from the authors you link to. Interesting but much of what they write is conjecture interspersed with fact. Just because something is written in a book doesn't mean it's true, no matter how much you want to believe it.

Last edited by rapunzel; 26-07-2009 at 07:00 PM.
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 06:59 PM   #36
lightgiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
You are the one making the claims therefore you are the one who has to provide the evidence. Just as those claiming that Christianity is the one true religion have to provide evidence that can then be examined and discussed.

It's struck a nerve because I have a passion for history and it annoys me to see misrepresentations presented as fact. You must learn to distinguish between legend and fact and between evidence and the interpretation of that evidence.

So, where's your proof for this story?
Where is your Info?,that post as nought to do with this thread kindly do one,

Nothing is easier to manipulate than genuineness that isn't streetwise.
David Icke

There is a false and delusional optimism fostered fervently by the relativists who comprise the majority of the movers and shakers of our global elite, as they tirelessly and ardently preach with the conviction of a fundamentalist, that human nature can be perfected by government and that a future utopia is attainable through globalism.

You know nothing of the Path I take,you have only been here 2 minutes,you know nothing of me.

Their well-conceived United Religions Initiative will become a powerful tool to influence the masses toward their desired globalist agenda through a syncretic theology, which rabidly opposes religions, which do not conform to their syncretic doctrines, labelling them as intransigent and intolerant, narrow-minded bigots.

Last edited by lightgiver; 26-07-2009 at 07:35 PM.
Old 26-07-2009, 08:54 PM   #37
lightgiver

Default Rosslyn

The Knights Templar–Guardians of the Holy Grail

"She walks upon our meadows green, the Lamb of God walks by her side,
And (in) every English Child is seen, children of Jesus and his Bride."
‘Song of Jerusalem’ by William Blake

Following on the ancient pilgrim’s path toward the Isle of Iona, one must cross the Isle of Mull, a naturalist’s paradise. In Kilmore (Kil=church More=Mary) Church at Dervaig, Mull, there is an intriguing stained glass window image, which could be Jesus with a pregnant Magdalene! The stained glass window was made circa 1905, when the present church was built, although a much older Druid site was there before, as the adjacent stone circle indicates. Barry Dunford pointed out that if, as the local Christians believe, the window depicts Mother Mary and Joseph, then Mother Mary would have the halo and Joseph would not. In this image however, the male figure has the halo, and this would indicate it is Jesus and obviously not with his pregnant mother, but holding hands with a pregnant Magdalene. A striking connection here is that the commissioning of this window appears to be by a Thomas Eversfield, named on a church plaque, and displaying two Templar crosses. Was Eversfield a member of the Knights Templar and privy to secret information regarding the Holy Grail Bloodline?

Just across the sound from Mull, lies the Isle of Iona, once called Innis nan Dhruidhanean, the Isle of the Druids, with several legends speaking of Magdalene’s giving birth to a child, and living her last days in a cave there. There is a crumbling ruin of an old Mary Chapel behind the great Abbey, where the presence of Magdalene is still palpable. It is said that on the Isle of Iona, the veil between earth and heaven are so thin that pilgrims here can easily access spiritual dimensions.

http://www.aniwilliams.com/magdalene.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/me...eapples_13.htm

The symbolism cannot be clearer. The Blue Apples link Rennes-le-Chateau and Rosslyn. What we know enough about are the existence of the lost star gate secrets and spiritual teachings of Jesus and Mary Magdalene.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/me...s.htm#Contents

ROSSLYN CHAPEL
Rosslyn Chapel is called a rebuilding of the Temple of Solomon. It was designed by William St Clair over a fifty year period beginning c. 1434 AD. The first shovel hit the ground in 1441, with the first four years being taken to dig the foundation. It is astonishing so much time would be spent on the foundation since the building is of such cozy dimensions.

Last edited by lightgiver; 26-07-2009 at 10:15 PM.
Old 26-07-2009, 10:21 PM   #38
hierophant

interesting topic! never heard of this connection before.

when it comes to the question of how jesus could have been informed or initiated by druids, i rather doubt he was travelling to the north sea. in order to get to a much more apparent 'touch point' with the celts, let's take a look at who the galatians were:

galatia is about 700 km away from palestine. both belonged to the roman empire in the time of jesus. traveling as a craftsman within the roman empire was common and quite easy...

i don't much about the letters of the new testament, but maybe we also get hints and codes in the epistle of paulus to the galatians...

Last edited by hierophant; 26-07-2009 at 10:27 PM.
hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 10:26 PM   #39
lightgiver

Default Hierophant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hierophant View Post
interesting topic! never heard of this connection before.

when it comes to the question of how jesus could have been informed or initiated by druids, i doubt he was travelling to the north sea. in order to get to a much more apparent 'touch point' with the celts, let's take a look at who the galatians were:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galatia#Celtic_Galatia

i don't much about the letters of the new testament, but maybe we also get hints and codes in the epistle of paulus to the galatians...
Hi Hierophant at last someone with some info instead of insults,thanks.

You are welcome to contribute any more info.

Every time I see the name Francis bacon I also think of Shake spear.

http://video.google.fr/videoplay?doc...46597344&hl=en

Last edited by lightgiver; 26-07-2009 at 10:31 PM.
Old 26-07-2009, 10:39 PM   #40
hierophant

Quote:
Hi Hierophant at last someone with some info instead of insults,thanks.
you're welcome!

just found another connection here:
http://books.google.de/books?id=wrok...esult&resnum=1

if flavius josephus (37-100 AD) came across the celts, then other rabbis or well-educated jews of that era (or even before) knew s.th. about them too...

this book about the druids could be an interesting read btw.

Last edited by hierophant; 26-07-2009 at 10:43 PM.
hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote