Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > Rik Clay

Old 13-12-2008, 05:03 PM   #21
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
Yes, I don't mean any disrespect for Rik. I'm having a bit of fun speculating.
Quote:
I was actually searching for William Blake but came across this poem by Yeats. I have seen this poem before and thought it fitted well into Rik's story about prince William. (even though I don't mean any disrespect for prince William either)
LOL speculating is fun.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 05:06 PM   #22
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
LOL speculating is fun.
Yeah, I feel like Dan Brown writing The DaVinci Code or something.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 05:07 PM   #23
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Yeah, I feel like Dan Brown writing The DaVinci Code or something.
Moar! MOARRRRR!!!!!
Old 13-12-2008, 05:36 PM   #24
anders lindman

Quote:
Moar! MOARRRRR!!!!!
Princess Diana represented Isis according to Rik. Diana's perfume brand is: Isis. Diana was killed in Paris. Paris = Par-is = a pair of 'is' = two 'is' = Isis.
Old 13-12-2008, 05:43 PM   #25
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Princess Diana represented Isis according to Rik. Diana's perfume brand is: Isis. Diana was killed in Paris. Paris = Par-is = a pair of 'is' = two 'is' = Isis.

MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 13-12-2008, 06:03 PM   #26
anders lindman

Rik mentioned Matthew Delooze. Guess what. His website is down!

http://www.matthewdelooze.co.uk/maintenance.php
Old 13-12-2008, 06:08 PM   #27
anders lindman

And Matthew Delooze's blog is down too. Just like what happened to Rik's blog:

http://matthew-delooze.blogspot.com/
Old 13-12-2008, 06:14 PM   #28
simplify

Does anyone know how long matthews site has been down........I hope & pray that this is not the same scenario as Rik's website
simplify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 07:12 PM   #29
haukipesukone

Quote:
Um, William is not Christ.
I've heard he's the anti-Christ.

And I think it makes sense.

And no I don't have to accept Jesus as my savior to believe in the existence of the anti-Christ.
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 07:23 PM   #30
lightgiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplify View Post
Does anyone know how long matthews site has been down........I hope & pray that this is not the same scenario as Rik's website
http://www.oneballradio.com/node/145
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 07:27 PM   #31
steevo
Inactive

Are there any videos which show Rik clay cos i wanna see what he properly looks like (ie not a photo) ?
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 08:10 PM   #32
anders lindman

Rik said that the first step in Project Blue Beam is a staged economic disaster. Holy smolder! What we see today could in fact be the beginning of such economic crisis.
Old 13-12-2008, 09:09 PM   #33
anders lindman

Rik said an interesting thing about the 911 truth movement. He said that he himself a few years ago ran around telling everybody that 911 was an inside job, until he realized that that was exactly what the manipulators wanted him to do! I thought that that was a pretty clever observation.

On the other hand, we also need to learn about false flag attacks etc, and we need to spread that information to other people. I think Alex Jones for example is doing an extremely important job. At the same time, we should perhaps not get stuck in the truth movement forever. Tricky. Maybe we could look at it as different levels of 'waking up'. First we fight the New World Order. Then we realize that that fight is exactly what they want us to be endlessly occupied with.

The best thing to do is perhaps to both fight the New World Order and at the same time not be completely consumed by that kind of fight.
Old 13-12-2008, 09:20 PM   #34
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Rik said an interesting thing about the 911 truth movement. He said that he himself a few years ago ran around telling everybody that 911 was an inside job, until he realized that that was exactly what the manipulators wanted him to do! I thought that that was a pretty clever observation.

On the other hand, we also need to learn about false flag attacks etc, and we need to spread that information to other people. I think Alex Jones for example is doing an extremely important job. At the same time, we should perhaps not get stuck in the truth movement forever. Tricky. Maybe we could look at it as different levels of 'waking up'. First we fight the New World Order. Then we realize that that fight is exactly what they want us to be endlessly occupied with.

The best thing to do is perhaps to both fight the New World Order and at the same time not be completely consumed by that kind of fight.
Why does he think that exposing 911 was what they WANTED him to do ?

I dont want to offend anyone here and I may get accused of being paranoid but is Rik Clay REALLY dead and did he even exist ? lol sorry I know that sounds totally a stupid thing to say but has anyone seen a video of him or met him? I'm sure that there are plenty of vids of him but I havent seen one yet.
Old 13-12-2008, 09:28 PM   #35
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post

I dont want to offend anyone here and I may get accused of being paranoid but is Rik Clay REALLY dead and did he even exist ? lol sorry I know that sounds totally a stupid thing to say but has anyone seen a video of him or met him? I'm sure that there are plenty of vids of him but I havent seen one yet.
Here are four interviews with him:

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=4789
Old 13-12-2008, 09:34 PM   #36
anders lindman

Project Bluebeam is interesting. Could be a hoax though. If it is real I think it has more to do with staging an economic crisis and other things that will make it easier and faster to implement new global laws, regulations and trade agreements than staging some religious or alien laser show in the sky.
Old 13-12-2008, 09:34 PM   #37
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Here are four interviews with him:

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=4789
I want videos though. those appear to be MP3's. I have listened to a few of his interviews already, but I wanna see what he was really like in person by seeing him talking.
Old 13-12-2008, 09:51 PM   #38
anders lindman

Quote:
I want videos though. those appear to be MP3's. I have listened to a few of his interviews already, but I wanna see what he was really like in person by seeing him talking.
I haven't found any videos with Rik. I found this interview (audio) with Ian Crane talking about Rik's death:

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...ICR-080911.php
Old 14-12-2008, 07:29 AM   #39
haukipesukone

Quote:
Think of Michael Moore. They want us to know about 911 to create confusion. At first they used 911 as excuse to invade Afghanistan and Iraq, and the patriot act. Now they no longer need 911 for that purpose, now they are using it create civil unrest and dissent. I think that was their plan from the beginning.
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2008, 11:55 AM   #40
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by haukipesukone View Post
Think of Michael Moore. They want us to know about 911 to create confusion. At first they used 911 as excuse to invade Afghanistan and Iraq, and the patriot act. Now they no longer need 911 for that purpose, now they are using it create civil unrest and dissent. I think that was their plan from the beginning.
That COULD be right....maybe. If that is true, I dont think that it was planned that way from the BEGINNING. The cat is out of the bag on 911 and on lots of other subjects.

I see it like this, people are waking up, so the Illuminati bring in their contingency plan for such an event which they knew would eventually come. I could be wrong though. Rik Clay SEEMS to think that 911 was MEANT to be exposed cos they had to bring in the changes by 2012 (in other words they had to do it before a particular date). Which COULD be true...maybe.

Rik Clay was a theorist IMO. Yes he had SOME evidence but he also used theories based on no evidence. Rik was NOT right on everything IMO (but who is right on everything?)
He thinks that the Illuminati (who start wars which kills millions of people) are doing for the do for the benefit of humanity.
I still wanna see some videos of Rik just so that i know that he even existed. I'm sure he DID exist but I just wanna make sure.

Last edited by steevo; 14-12-2008 at 11:56 AM.