Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 08-08-2008, 10:02 PM   #21
seeker1111

just wanted to let you know that i've been watching this thread and your posts are interesting. i can't really comment on anything because i don't know much about what you speak of. in any case, i'll be following it.

welcome to the forum by the way
seeker1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 10:03 PM   #22
curly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimball13 View Post
It has bin a long held belief of mine that sacred sites, lay lines, power points, vortexes, and the likes are Mother Earths Acupuncture/Acupressure points.... And we have an affect on these as well as they have an affect on us,,,i also believe that some are responsible for creating new one's both good and bad,,,look at Abu Ghraib where our troops tortured pow's, that place has a history of human atrocities which either intentionaly or unintentionaly instead of cleaning up the energy there we contributed to the bad mojo.

Iraq hum, now there is an interesting situation, who knows maybe Saddam actually found the Tower of Babel while he was draining the Marsh's. Imagine if that site actualy existed and the knowleg that could be gleaned about man right before he was sent in all directions with differnt laguages. My belief is if God made it so man could not work together because the Tower wasnt the answer, that also tells me that God split up Spirituality and possibly gave each race a piece of the True Spirituality,,,,and its up to us to work together without a tower to build, pyramid or church.....maybe that is why Fellowship was so important to Christ rather than what churned into a den of money changers
and everyone was supposed to share their knowledge when they met up again probably,at the end of a cycle,shame the europeans had lost all their spirituality or had it kept from them and wanted to kick the crap out of everyone and steal everything.
curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 10:57 PM   #23
kimball13

Thank you both very much Curly and Seeker1111....

there is a very good site called freemantv http://freemantv.artopium.com/
he bings alot of good info to light, i would say he is probly one of the best model of reporters ive ever seen, especialy the way he approachs subjects and guests.

curly: i agrea compleatly with everyone shareing there knowledge when they meat up again at the end of the cycle, as to Europeans loseing there spirituality, i see it as if they removed there Heart (kindof like in the movie the Chronicles of Ridick and his battle against the Necronomicons),,,,And what i can find it appears as if alot of what is currently (last 1,000 years or more) happening has bin orcastrated by the Vatican.

Gregg Bradden also has some good info as to what is happening,,,yet i dont know where he stands as far as the system is conserned. He did work for NASA. if you have a chance check out his talk on Zero point energy, Schumann Resonances/ Earth frequency (13 hertz by 2012). Schuman 13 hertz/Mayan 13 baktun cycle 2012. Science and spirituality, where once one in the same, two making a third just like the trinity, Mother Earth+God=all of us,,,,we have acted like children playing one parent against the other. the differnce here is we cant fool Mother Nature and Godjust food for thoughtwe took what we all were created from and fooled ourselves into thinking because we have freewill that we could impose it on Mother Earth and God (maybe by buildin such things like the tower of Babel) or by thinking we could conquere the land, throughout history Mankind has tride to get closer to god status by taken the Mother Earth from there neihbors then confusing them with being forced to practice traditions they were unfamilar with. imagine if you made your apponent play basket ball on there hands, even though they know the game in a whole sense, when you take there legs and turn them upsidedown theyle know something is wrong with thepicture, and until we all relize we can stand and use our hands we will be way behind.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114039
Historical King Arthur coverup!!!http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32526
http://projectcamelotportal.com/foru...tau-staff.html
kimball13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:39 AM   #24
curly

freeman tv yeah i've seen this guy before a couple of times,if he were a doctor you would say he had a very good bedside manner.I watched the william henry interview,very interesting,good site.
curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:36 AM   #25
kimball13

Wink hound of the God

He appears to have controlled a substantial portion of south-eastern England, and is called "Britannorum rex" ("king of the Britons") by Suetonius. He also appears in British legend as Cynfelyn, Kymbelinus or Cymbeline, in which form he is the subject of a play by William Shakespeare. His name means "hound of (the god) Belenus" or "shining hound".

Belenus=shinning one=heat and healing

Belisama =summer bright=lakes,rivers,fire,crafts and light.
could Belisama be the lady of the lake?
Historical King Arthur coverup!!!http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32526
Old 13-08-2008, 08:01 AM   #26
aratron

Quote:
My dirrect ancestor and the coins he was also known as the first Pendragon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cunobelinus
do you know where excalibur is?
aratron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2008, 09:49 AM   #27
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aratron View Post
It's safely in the etheric.

If it were allowed to manifest as a physical object it would be siezed and its power abused by tyrants.
Old 13-08-2008, 12:20 PM   #28
kimball13

Exclamation Once and Future King

Britannorum rex" ("king of the Britons") Cynfelyn, Kymbelinus or Cymbeline,name means "hound of (the god) Belenus or "shining hound".

Belenus was a deity worshipped in Gaul, Britain and Celtic areas of Italy, Austria and northern Spain His name means "shining one, heat, healing. also known as Apollo or the sun.has been variously recognized as a god of light and the sun, truth and prophecy, archery, medicine and healing, music, poetry, and the arts; and more. consort of Belisama =summer bright=lakes,rivers,fire,crafts and light. And by the way if king of the brittons is Gods dog that would mean he is only loyal to God....maybe he was the one that kept the other kings in line, such as kept them from f*^*cking with the people and over stepping there bounds. Like ive always said every predator has a predator or hunter.......Makes sense why the stories of Excalbur exist.

this is starting to creap me out, To some Apache, God has a dog, and i believe there is a vision of this, i will have to research more. This is relevant believe it or not.

in most cultures, the dog symbolizes loyalty and protection.

Intresting this took place in the forest, and could they mean a dog of two legs, Saint Roch (also called Saint Rocco), who lived in the early 1300s in France, as the patron saint of dogs. It is said that he caught the black plague while doing charitable work and went into the forest, expecting to die. There he was befriended by a dog which licked his sores and brought him food, and he was able to recover.
The feast day of Saint Roch, August 16, is celebrated in Bolivia as the "birthday of all dogs."[

my birthday in chinese astrology is the temple dog, protector of the temple.
in my vision in 1993, it was a dog with the hair color of golden that protected me from three black dogs, on my journey in a barren land with the ocean to my right as well as a cliff, we journeyed to our destination as i say he was on my left and the dog of golden hair turned into what i could make out was Sasquatch/Bigfoot, we spoke of things, yet the most important was when he pointed to a group of people and told me, You will teach and protect my children. (I left out some details for now.)

a friend of mine who happend to be of the house of Habsburg (americanized change and spelling of course)around the same time introduced me to his daughter at a sundance, Later on he told me i was hopeing you and my daughter would have hit it off. he told me this after my break up with my fiance which happend to be his doughters best freind, by the way my ex-fiance's mother is from France a French arisicratic family as well as being judges........this man later on in 2001 says he has the marks, for days after that his body language when he held his katona told me he was trying to decide if he should attack me,,,one time going as so far as to swing it inches obove my head while i sat at the kitchen table, i dont know why but i felt as if God was telling me dont worry i will protect you, so i say still, i had seen it comming way in advance. For the record in practice as well as sparing i am far more advanced than he was, he also became very jeolouse of this because he is 20 years my senior,,,,every time he wanted to go at it i smoked him, it was always as if time stood still.....It was these things as well as some of the questions, coments, that got me thinking what marks is he talking about, have ya seen the seven seals of the seven arch angels, well pretty similar(just found this out tonight)but it was the one on my right thigh that realy concerned me, as well as the one's on my right and left arm, which match up with the seals of Michael and Gabriel, even as far as what side there on.

teen years i meat who i was to later find out is the Grandson of Winston Churchill,,,later on the mother of Churchils greatgrandson is one of the directores/founders of recovery center i went to (1994),i have to also mention that it was churchils family that introduced me to the drugs i had to later recover from (a little cause a problem provid a solution bs) earleir i mentioned they sabataged my life, well it was several times)it was her current boyfreind/one of the cofounders attacked me physicaly, alone in a room and in his attack he says to me yu think your so powerfull(i had to keep myself from hurting him because he had two broken ribs and i knew were they were,when i thought if he doesnt get of me now im going to go for the ribs he then got up and left the room)there is alot more to that storie.....and did i say the pcy-ops began to ramp up in a town called albion, wasnt that also a druidic order Churchill belonged to.

why do i mention the Habsburgs and Churchills,,,,,well i knew they had a role i just didnt know what or why until 2003 it has taken me 5 years to recover from numerouse physical/chemical/surgical/emotional/them trying to herd me ito dark work atacks to get to this point. and thank you it was this forum that led me to some info that showed me where the money came from to do what they did,,,,i new it had to cosst alot, to botch numerouse surgeries (was i ever realy disabled, ot did they do it)when important records were needed goverment offices convenently lost them, to run pcy-ops, install Michael Lafosse as Prince Michael of Albany(he is currently sought for questioning by interpol). Ther was also the e-mail i sent to Prince of Monaco asking for assistance, the next day on the news they show him making a suprise visit to Bush jr. My life has slowly gotten better since, ive noticed help unseen, as well as Monacos Prince pledgeing to clean up the criminal money lounering in his country........

Churchills are part of the group that set up a sumer solstes festival in Glastonbury(fabled place of King Arthurs tomb) year after my birth, june 27,28,29 are the fesival dates around my birthday 28, my astological contempory is Bush jr, if you set our charts side by side they look oppisite.

i notice on the forum a thread that talked about Habsburg being the culmination of the Europeon prophecy's of a Great King, uniter of the people.

and who knows mabey the current Queen of England knows of this? or charles? and by the way Princes Diana,from my research has more original Royal Blood of Brittain than Charles, She passed away the same year they found evidence of the Real Arthur,,,,and as it turns out she is a distant cousin of mine

as well as a fortune teller tel me at 9 yu will have 4 wives and 12 children, i always wonderd what that ment all i could figure is it must simbolise something

1997 around 5 years before i found out about our family origen i went to a healer that offerd a free healing clinic,,,,part of what they offerd was a look at past lives and such,,,,,,she all of a sudden turns white as a ghost, i asked what,,,,,,she only replied 1300 years ago (i guese that would put it around the fall of the Daggobert dynasty merovingians) something bloody happend to my people and something about revenge,(tracy twymans daggoberts revenge website also touted someone claiming king of the withcheshas a role in this tobut not with, the healer) She then told me i would take my fathers Sword, and that my fathers anger was put upon me(what makes him angy makes me angry) she then quikly told me that is all i can say.......it struck me odd the way she acted it reminded me of the storie of either solomon or sol when he went to a whitch and when she say who he was she was very frightend....

i will only mention that in around 2000 i befrended a person who had spent many years in millitary, intelgence feild analyst, stargate, we spent many hours on the phone discussing many subjects includeing his work,,,,he told me the biggest problem i have is there are alot of people jeolouse of me, it took me awhile to figure out the posility why, whar are these marks anyway espeicialy the one on the right thigh,,,,then one day listening to the radio a preacher came on preaching about a rider on a white horse and how he thought it was the ant-christ so i thought ok ill check it out because in around 1996and frend of mine dying of cancer had a vision of me before he died, he told me i saw you on a white horse leading an army of warriors,,,,so this white horse guy especialy caught my attention because, my life has bin odd as well as alot of what appeard as opposition, the vision my freind had and i figured i better read this and find out because if some of my associats that were around alot of this may be thinking im the ant-christ [email protected] me,,,but i thought this could not be because my life has sucked and ive lived in poverty almost all of it so far so how could anyone think that anyway, so i said well ok i'll look,,,,,,then there is revaltions chapter 19, a rider on a white horse leading an army with a mark on his right thigh and that mark was a name know only to he king of kings lord of lords, i said no way is that possible there is no way im Christ i mean comon that is definatly impossible,,,,so i dug deeper and i found that there were differnt oppinions on wether it was Christ or someone else entirly ,,, then i relized what was written on his thigh wasnt my name it was it is the mark of the one i follow king of kings lord of lords Christ, the one i have loved as my protector and teacher since very early childhood, it freaked me out big time, Also, considering the rider is given a crown (something only seen to be given to Jesus or the 24 elders... The crowned white horseman could therefore represent the sending-forth by Jesus of the Holy Spirit. In a similar vein, the white horse and rider may be held to represent the advance of the gospel of Jesus Christ

as well as relizing why the only thing that has kept me from going into BLACK-OPS/intelegence is because for some reason ive always felt the gifts God gave me are for a Higher purpose than performing bloodshed for USA....and i have alway bin inclined and gifted with qulitys certain agency's love to have.....then i went through a period of time were i figured just alot of coincedances,,,,and a couple of weaks before my birth day after trying to get thing moveing in my life,,,,i bagan to pray to God telling him give me direction,guideme, show me what i have to do, and if you wont just take me because as you know God i cannot take my own life,,,,after weaks of things getting worse,,,i went to the emergency room from panic attacks, juring that time i prayed God please show me a unmistakble sign, show me a purpose, protect me, i dont know what to do i feel like ive lost my way somehow,,,,as i walked out i noticed that what was a cloudless day was now a full blown lightning storm,,it was the sign i just prayed for, at least now i know God is listening,,,,,,the next day the storm was all over the news,,,yet i did not have time to look into it i had to go help at an inipi cerimony (sweat lodge, bringer of life),,,,we notice all around us the valley was smoke, we knew there were fire and there was alot of lightning the previose day but my God was the smoke thick,,,,it was cool because a guy i know that braggs that he was jesuit trainned was there astonished at how the fire was and how it never left the pit not even burning the grass that had grown on the rim,,,he was also astonished that i the fire tender had no problem or fear of the fire spreading to the surrounding brush, then i went into the lodge leaveing the fire without my physical being out there to watch it....after that he said i didnt believe you when you said that, the fire in the pit was spiritual and would not leave the pit it hasnt done that and it wont, then he said but now i do.

Then when i got home i found out the real extent of the fire, and how many lightning strike,,,, 8,000 strikes 1,000 fires. and it was 8 days before my birthday there are 8 spokes in the sun symbol, to the catholics the white horse is the sun, im a Sundancer, when i aske my freind before what he thought the white horse was he said the Lakota, Known as the people that carrie the eagle wing, the family that were the first pipe cariers were some of my Elders. The name i heard and accepted on my first vision queste Singingfeather, a year after i found out when i happend to come across a book titiled singingfeather to i thought i should look at it, i found that singingfeather was the name they used for the first man in the creation story of the very tribe that had occupied the lost coast were my vision quest was,,,,it was after my first vision quist my teacher Richard Sparrow Eagle (Cheif of the Standing buffalo) recieved a name for me The one that comes from the sunset,,,what is ther about the old sun passing and the new sun takes its place that is mixed in the talk about Habsburg being the King of all of the Europeon prophecy's,,,,did i mention it was through Churchills greatgandsons mother that i met Richard. And in lokota it is the west/sunset that the great cheifs, holy men. warriors went wen they passed on to prepare to come back and help the people in this time of need,,,it is also the thunder beings that have the power to sustain life and destroy it, the teaching with this is when a storm sweeps the land everything runs and hides, somethings die, yet with the storm comes the life giving rains and when the storm passes every thing comes out fresh and new, the birds sing and the animals rejoice.

then ther is when i was healing at my moms outside my cottage there wa a garden and in that garden was a dead stick in the ground that i noticed while healing from an extremly hemotomad kidney, for a year i watched that dead stick become a full blown FIG TREE i mean about 13 feat tall, i tripped big time so did my mom,sister, and brother....after i healed my mom had to move the house was being sole by the landlords,,,My sister loved that tree so much she came to try to dig it up and take it to her home.

now why would they attack someone that could possibley be the Prophecy of Celtic people's,,,,ever since oh wel not counting the boched surgeries 3 1/2 when a volotile acid Hydrocloric acid was put in a juice bottle and left in a room in my reach and i drank it.

and if i was just some distant cousin that was unimportant why have they bin around me so much as well as possibley being responsible for great harships..... if you look at my posts there is more that is througout my writting touching on the odditie's in my life. and by the way if justified i will pysicaly take someone on but i always had to feal it in my heart,,i dont punch or kick, some have said it is like watching someone dance, the one that i had to put in his place is always just a hair away from going away and i always stop at the last second with the person in some kindove lock without hurting them or causing any bruises, or there running. at 23 my nickname that i was given becaus of someone seeing a fight i was in started calling me Grace,,,,The only time i have ever bin injured was when i drank alchohol,,,and it occured to me who does that remind me of and oh my God you got to be kiding me Sampson. It is strange the things i came out of without much worse for wear, now dont get me wrong i get paper cuts, and i never think im a badas, but there are time that when im around some people i can feel its almost as if God put on my heart this person needs to change or they will suffer.........And by the way all the way up to the Mendocino lightning fire my freind the one that comments every now and then that he is Jesuit trained used to hang out almost everyday, and almost everyday he would go on on how his brother inlaw was trying to take over the fammilys money (oh about 10-18 milion in money none have an accurate count,,, as well as some high dollar comercial market street and other properties in San Fransisco) anyways he has kept his distance ever since the Mendocino lightning fire with no explanation other than i would not believe what he is going through.

huh he wouldnt believe what im going through, but hay its all there, ive done my best to put it out of my mind and move on, but since that Lightning storm, things have changed drasticly on many levels the one that is the strangest is the large increase in energy that i feal , sometimes i feel like im going to explode because of the amount flowing into me,,, and quite a few people are saying what a diffence they see.....and by the way im not loaded (drunk or on drugs)im in recovery,,,,just in case ya thought i was loaded beyond mental sanity,,,,

my God did i write that much i never liked to write until recently,,,especialy as much as i have since i joined the forum. im not even going to spell check this one way to long for the spell checker for some reason
Old 13-08-2008, 12:22 PM   #29
kimball13

Quote:
Originally Posted by aratron View Post
i wish, i havnt found any historical evedence

sorry aratron it appeared you were asking a joke quistion,,,,,,

Last edited by kimball13; 13-08-2008 at 12:30 PM.
Old 13-08-2008, 12:30 PM   #30
kimball13

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
It's safely in the etheric.

If it were allowed to manifest as a physical object it would be siezed and its power abused by tyrants.

thank you for explaining this it is the same way i feal, i feal it is more a spiritual tool...that is why i posted sarcasticly to the guy that posted before you.so what do yo think the stone is ive got a pretty good idea but i like to see if mine is similar to someone elses
Old 13-08-2008, 12:54 PM   #31
kimball13

Did i mention the Illuminate aproached me a year and a half ago and asked me to join, and by the way they do cal themseves the Illuminate. Good sales pitch but i couldnt becouse acording to what ive read, and what i feal and besides if there approaching me and if there is a reason, i think i know why and they shouldve bin asking me if they could join was the first thought that poped in my head,,,,,the arrogance, they caused me all these problems and then ask me to join, think that i didnt consider that they had a hand, or did they think i was braindead and never looked around at what was happening in my imediate surroundings,,,,,did they think that they kept me so confused that i couldnt process the info of my surroundings. Guesse i did a good job a playin stupid, or was i given them a chance to change there ways, trying to keep it on the dl until recently.
Old 13-08-2008, 12:54 PM   #32
phildee3

Quote:

thank you for explaining this it is the same way i feal, i feal it is more a spiritual tool...that is why i posted sarcasticly to the guy that posted before you.so what do yo think the stone is ive got a pretty good idea but i like to see if mine is similar to someone elses
It is the Lia Fal, the stone of destiny.

Brought from the city of Falias in Tir na Nog.

Excalibar is the sword of Nuada, another of the four hallows - along with the Daghda's cauldron (which becomes the Holy Grail) and Lugh's spear (the bleeding lance at Chapel Perilous).

We celebrate Lugh's wedding this Sunday morning at the chapel site.
Old 13-08-2008, 05:47 PM   #33
kimball13

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
It is the Lia Fal, the stone of destiny.

Brought from the city of Falias in Tir na Nog.

Excalibar is the sword of Nuada, another of the four hallows - along with the Daghda's cauldron (which becomes the Holy Grail) and Lugh's spear (the bleeding lance at Chapel Perilous).

We celebrate Lugh's wedding this Sunday morning at the chapel site.
i aways felt if the sword is spiritual, then the STone that it encased in must be of a spirtual nature, not to exclude material objects. ive thought also mabey the green crystaline almost emerald looking stone that apeared in my life had something to do with something, and everybody ive asked only one iven had a clue and he said its and emerald (size of an egg) i dont think it is, then i looked into these storie's and then i found a desription of the Gem that fell from luicifers crown to earth during his battle with the ArchAngel Michael, and that jewel has ben sought out by many secret society's, the stone i have is is still with me.
i will have to look up the storie of the one that wrestled with the God's angel
i thought the stone destiny is the same one that Jacob wrestled his head, on after he wrestled with the angel of God until morning and refuseing to stop until he recieved a blessing from God, The stone that vibrates when the rightfull king sits on it, i can see this as being the stone the sword was in, spirtualy speaking,,,,,remember the lightning storm, well i felt as if a spiritual sword was being released from a spirutual stone, maybe just my own little personel one, but after everything that has happend who am i to limit God and say that the spiritual sword i pulled wasnt a sword of God, just like Excalabur was imbued with spiritual power.

it does appear that you are much more knowlegble than i about such matters...i havnt come across Nuada,Daghda's cauldron,Lugh's spear to my knowlege.. is Lugh's spear the spear of longinas(as in the one that peirced christ's side, the spear of destiny), i see the cauldron symbolises the Grail.

this also brings up the fact that from 94 on my spiritual teacher liked to call me Merlyn, when i asked why he liked to call me Merlyn he said it was because he had a vision of me and i looked like what he thought Merlyn looked like. He told me a time would come when i would do battle with a witch to save the people,,,i thought well ok i dont mind,,,and at that time i felt that i fit a more Artherian arcytype than a Myrlin arcytype, but who am i to say what God chose me for, and yes God does choose some before birth (Jerimiah for one, and ive said the same Jerimiah did many times) and at the time all i knew of Arthur was that he and his companions were archytypes, and the fact most legends/myths/folklore are founded in truth, so i decided to keep as much of an open mind about such things as much as i could. and if there was anything to his vision about me looking like as he put it, you know on of those wizards your people speak of, and if the info presented itself i would then look at it and pursue it to find out where it leads,,,,because we were taught that when a vision is recieved it is a vision for the people, a vision is to guide and protect the people, to heal the people to. I felt it my duty, when alot of this weird stuff realy began to start coming at me like gangbusters slowly picking up momentum since 2000, i knew it was my duty to at least accept the possibility of being something like Merlyn, then out of know where as im healing from injurie's at my mother's, and watching a fig tree grow from a dead stick, that had bin in the garden for as long as i can remember, i came across Tracy Twymans site, as well as pretender Prince Michael of Albany sites, so i odered the book merivingian mytho's, and looked into who this guy is trying to claim Scotish titles. and i noticed that a hand drawn picture of me was on his website, a picture drawn by an aquintance of mine back in 1987 (17 years of age), and that aquintance is also the one that introdused me to Churchills Grandson,,,and Michael was saying it was a picture of himself when he was younger,,,i said oh heck no,,,so with the little info i had i e-mailed him and basicaly told him he had no right to his claim, shortly after interpol went a knocken to question Michael,,and guues what he was on the run nowhere to be found....he also looked like XXXXXMarshals husband/Hamilton who were involved with my introduction to certain things not limited to the Churchills that to my knowlege died of a drug overdose. and that is why i e-mailed the Prince of Monaco for assistance as well as a few others. did i also mention that during my life i have always had someone close to me that had bin in Spec-ops.

all of this and the lighting storm on june 20th 2008 is what lit the fire under my ass and get on this forum and share this with you guys.....I dont know why this forum in paticular,,,, to be honest i thought David icke's info was good yet i never thought of sharing on a forum, but after the storm i was led to look up what Icke was up to and something caught my attention, so i started this thread thinking oh boy im in for it these guy's are just going to rip me to shreds alright God you led me here so no matter how crazy it sounds, youve got to tell your truth and the worst that could happen is i will find out that it all was fancifull thoughts, so here i am. And things have definately picked up since, as wel as the intense energy surge's that center in my heart, ah poop now im teering up. Which answerd why ive always felt for some reason my people were missing there heart. einogh for now im going to check some things out.....and thank you guys for the work you do here, we are all in the same boat.....and as they say follow the money and you will find out who is responsible for what has happend,,,,there was another kimball in this area that was the son of the kimball that worked for walt disney, he commited suicide a couple of years ago, and for some reason i relized why they could not kill me and why all of the pcy-ops of all types,,,for some reason the only way they can get rid of me is if i take my own life, guese that is why they tried to pull that bs about yaou maybe the anti-christ, they probley figured that if i thought that then i would kill myself becaus they knew from watching me that i have a habit of jumping infront of bullets for others, and if i thought this i would take myself out to save alot of time and trouble because being and anti-christ probley mean going to hell anyways so how could i be anymore punished.....but then it dowened on me that i have alway bin on the poor side of things and everything ive read about the anti-christ types they are always from a very rich childhood as well as being well edjucated and a gentamans gentaman. Now dont get me wrong im not a creatin, but i am known for being very to the point and very angry (up until june 20)and people have noticed a drastic change, but everone ive known has always said they respected and loved me because i was so honest and truthfull, and at times/alot of times my integrity caused me to stand alone for what is right......by the way some people that have seen the change attribute it to 12stepworkAA, i attribute it to the storm of june 20,and thanks to you guys i just multiplied 6 times 20=120 so i guese in a way it is 12,,,the reason why i like 13 is i alway felt that when you combined the 12 tribes you came up with a 13th the people comming together in unity,,,,13baktun.......

oh my God a family found in Georga usa, held hostage for years. we have to put a stop to these things. and quike it is realy bad, and what alot of us knew is happening is finnaly makeing it to the news. and shootings at the democratic headquarters at the capital Arkansa usa

oh before i go i wonder why in the new king arthur movie his squire is name Joel's, almost like saying he serves Joel, but that is Arthur where are they Joel's from and if they were going to give him a name that sounded like that why not say Arcturus's,,,,,,ever check out Jim Channons web site. I wonder who this Joel is
Old 13-08-2008, 05:49 PM   #34
kimball13

Holy poop(the best fertilizer on the planet) i just noticed my last post was #33 on this thread, and by the way on my keyboard i just noticed the shift key for # is 3, weird 33 and a 3rd and it was in responce to phildee3,,,,,,so ya got 33anda3rd,,,may i ask what phildee3 means

Last edited by kimball13; 13-08-2008 at 05:54 PM.
Old 13-08-2008, 05:55 PM   #35
seeker1111

Quote:
i aways felt if the sword is spiritual, then the STone that it encased in must be of a spirtual nature, not to exclude material objects. ive thought also mabey the green crystaline almost emerald looking stone that apeared in my life had something to do with something, and everybody ive asked only one iven had a clue and he said its and emerald (size of an egg) i dont think it is, then i looked into these storie's and then i found a desription of the Gem that fell from luicifers crown to earth during his battle with the ArchAngel Michael, and that jewel has ben sought out by many secret society's, the stone i have is is still with me.
have you ever read the dragonlance series? there's a similar story about a green emerald that was extremely important, the queen of darkness was trying desparately hard to find it because it was her portal back to the earth dimension (or something like that, i read the book a while ago) but your post reminded me of that

i sometimes wonder if our fiction stories are not as fiction as we might think...
seeker1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2008, 06:27 PM   #36
kimball13

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker1111 View Post
have you ever read the dragonlance series? there's a similar story about a green emerald that was extremely important, the queen of darkness was trying desparately hard to find it because it was her portal back to the earth dimension (or something like that, i read the book a while ago) but your post reminded me of that

i sometimes wonder if our fiction stories are not as fiction as we might think...
oh my God

i just wanted to add some of the people responsibl must think me tupid,,,,one of them keeps coming around drunk and hanging out telling he's gotta get sober, but he always says he cant so i tell him that i cant help him if he cant meet me half way.....and oh boy the stuff i pick up from him, he fancy's himself a master manipulator,,,i told him the reason why you keep drinking is because of you heart ache from the way you have used your gifts and the things youve done in life with them, now its the time to choose, do you what to learn how to use your gifts for positive im sure we can figure this out togerther his jaw dropped he turned white as a ghost,,,,he is teatering on the edge of wet brain, and may be to far gone to help he is in God's hands...he also drive me nuts with his omnipotent attitude, epecialy when he double speaks to me and tries to talk around a subject or omit something that is important to th e conversation, ive come to the point rather that just listnen,, i go ahead and take there manipulatoin and poke holes in it making him tell me the truth,,,,he told me that is what he respects about me is that the whole time he has known me i have always bin straite with him and dont accept to much bs, and i have a habit of liveing by the addage leave no man behind, and it doesnt matter who is responsible for the violence i alway put a stop to it using Aikido of which i have verylittle formal training at all yet ima natural, and if i nead it i can call up hungar traditional shoulin kungfu of which im a nature at. and i always get the job done with out anyone getting hurt, even when i have to use force(use the Force Luke,just a funny,yet im sirius) just for the record almost every morning i pray that today that i will not have to use any of my gifts to hurt anyone,,,,i carie no weapons other that the ones God provides, and i have never used a physical weapon on any living creature other than a mouse with a broken back to put him out of his missorie from being caught in a mouse trap my dad set up, it was cutting the head of the mouse that made me decide that i would never use violence unless absoulutly necisary. i still shed a tear or two for that little mouse and the lesson that mouse taught me at 13, my biological fathers story is odd to, what i know of it,,,,i only knew him for 8 mnths (there's 8 again) before he recieved a masive head injury from a violent act by his best freind (his best freind now reminds me of Pippin the short).
Old 13-08-2008, 07:58 PM   #37
phildee3

Quote:

i will have to look up the storie of the one that wrestled with the God's angel
i thought the stone destiny is the same one that Jacob wrestled his head, on after he wrestled with the angel of God until morning and refuseing to stop until he recieved a blessing from God, The stone that vibrates when the rightfull king sits on it, i can see this as being the stone the sword was in,
It is.
Jacob's "pillow" = Lia Fal = the gem in Lugh-cifer's crown = the philosopher's stone = white powder gold = Saint David's sapphire altar stone

Quote:

is Lugh's spear the spear of longinas(as in the one that peirced christ's side, the spear of destiny),
Yes.
It is also the spear of Saint Michael.

It was forged in Findas (fire), where Nuada's sword was forged,
but Lugh weilds it from Gorias (air).
It is a light beam, carrying the life-force.

The fusion of fire and air is not a difficult concept, but fire and earth (the sword in the stone) is much more enigmatic, I think.
You see, kingship (or any king of heirarchy/rulership) never was supposed to exist on earth. It really only properly belongs in the heavenly realms.
Arthur himself is of the King of Kings archetype.
All these things, the various manifestations of the hallows - and of Arthur himself, are "spiritual" things but they manifest in the "real"/"historical" world because they are needed.
They cannot remain here as long as tyrants seek to posess them.
The spear of destiny, the stone of Scone, St. David's saphire (seized by Henry VIII from Glastonbury), even the Holy Grail, are all said to be held in secret places, but their power (if not their substance) returns to the etheric (I prefer this word to "spiritual") when held by tyrants.

The Irish otherworld, where the hallows originate, is the etheric Tir na Nog.
The Welsh adaptation places the otherworld more as an underworld - Annwyn -
where we have the fusion of fire and earth - the sword and the stone.

And fire-breathing dragons!

And Merlin suspended in ice -

now melting at last, it appears!
Old 14-08-2008, 02:05 AM   #38
kimball13

Exclamation i was almost one of the most ugly NWO puppets

maybe i should have titled it "I WAS ALMOST ONE OF THE MOST UGLY NWO PUPPETS, BUT NOW I'M JUST FEARED BY THE NWO." now that i take another look at it and think of this, they wanted to raise something to look up to it and that they can controle,,,,and why wouldnt they try to controle the real one,,,,,,but something went wrong with there plan,,,,,or should i say what was more powerful than there plan LOVE i will do the best i can to put down what happend.

and by the way if i wasnt me i would be dead, i mean this in the truest sense, they would have killed anyone of a lesser BLOODLINE(lesser is there belief), maybe there is a whole meriad of reasons....And they fear me imensly (i-men-slyin other words the NWO i as in not we men=puppets are sly)Trust me on that, ive known some of the best, some very good men(and i love them).....I have also met some of the best of the IMENSLY UGLY, They are good at what they do some can even fool an empath(cross training advised), this is not a secret but they would like you to thin it is "A good Apache tracker/scout/warrior can project and emotion (something like injecting code into your system to cause it to respond in an emotional way) This is what i was taught at 13, and watched my father cause a groupe of people to not see us(several times, and of course silence, and he would go out and pet a wild dear,,,,,its like causeing a person to think they feal a certain vibe(good or bad and all inbtween)or create a blind spot, it is this and what i can tell much more. I dont know if what me and my father had was from the training, bit of Apache, Kimball (name also translates to King god)or a combonation of all, (by the way it is hard to feal the love of others when you dont feal love of self)..........Dune gives a good example of the how and why genetic manipulation of the Bloodlines(the mane differnce between the Rider of the White Horse and the anti-christ is Choice).....Imagine sitting in your room and getting a hair brain idea, hay i dont know about hydrocloric acid i shoul find out more......i relized a key! to cure to one of the most deadly long term and short term diseases,,,,well it was stolen and now being put though trials in Colorado

what i didnt mention before was all of the lost time, im trying to separate issues, like i say they have plans within plans within plans, Dune is a nice depictionin a way.

During my childhood alot of school i missed was because i cutclass , i would use my handicap if i got caught, i was a master at it especialy when i went to a very infamouse jr high-high school. When i cutclass i usualy went alone, the two places i away's went to were the city museum, and a place called the palace of fine arts, two great places at diffent parts of the city and they were free most of the time(weird now that i think of it)exept when i brought someone else. I dont remember much about the alone time i spent in the museum or palace (another oddity a place that studies everything and one that is a place of rule).....one thing i do remember was when i went there with others a little and i remember the Palace of Fine Arts was a hands on museum with all sort of exibits. The museum is one of the worlds finest, and the only memeorie i had there alone and was going there one day to sign up for computer classes(1983)in a back part of the museum.........Did i tell you i always remembered going there......

Other missing time, the ages of 9 to 17 i ran away alot more than most, the first time was 9 in hawia. Several times up to Washington St from California, at least twice to my step mom. and then therre was when i met my great uncle gotta go more on this later.............
Old 14-08-2008, 04:33 AM   #39
kimball13

Thumbs up 93 mind wipe

by the way one of the mind wiper's from 93 has bin coming by very drunk,,,,he may be here or not i wont tell,,,,,, he can't forgive myself,,,,,i dont know if my run in with him was chance or not 2003,but i did know he had something to do with what happend,,,,,and please relize some of the controlers are controled to,,,some programed and some deprogramed,,,,and some do these things out of some sickthat should say it...........like i said a coverup,,,,and yes i remember the day i was given a choice, i did not have a clue as to who i was, all i knew was i had gifts and did somekindof hush hushthey offerd me a choices one was based on lie's the other truth, When we enter a contract it is based on the product, services, etc. when any of these are falsely misrepresented (especialy on purpose)the contract becomes nullllllllllll and VOID!!!!!! Remember this if they trie to say just keap taking the pills and your pain/anxiety/psycotic fetures/depresion(never had depresion)/(wonder why they never said hallucination,,voices,),,,,,along with emphaticly reminding you that you signed the paper,ask them for it then procede to continue your own investigation. Remember they have rules (or there system will break without controles) to and when a contractual mind wipe occurs there is paper work somewhere (maybe an archive, or maybe not) (archive=archangel=arch hive) and if a either party asks for the agrement to be reveiwed and revoked due to deviation from contractual agreament it is reveiwed thourrouly (unless someone breaks a rule) and a decision is made.....and a steward (care-taker)is just a steward anyways, the steward doe's not own or even have to care for what they care for to do there job by today's standards.........And this is why either an Owner (True owner/God appointed can render any unlawful contract null and void,,, fire any employee's/stewards/partners or all charged and found to have Intentionaly created and or engaged in unlawful contract,,,,,,
(wowmetalica's "The Four Horsemen" came on the radio)and im sure there is a copy of there list, because,and i believe random it is Music lounch cast plus)looking at what ive learned, expeinced, and proved I'VE EARNED THE GRACE to look into any posible unlawful contracts of these destructive natures... (any one know a better word to use than natures, i do not like associating Mother Earth whithin this context)and oppose these atrositie's and proved,,,,,,,,,,NWO'S NEAD'S TO SHUT DOWN THERE PLAN AND DISCONTINUE ANY PREVIOUSE CONTRACTS.

MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME TO STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT EVEN IF YOU STAND ALONE, MY FATHER TAUGHT ME HOW TO DO IT.
AN OLD LAKOTA SAYING, A TRUE WARRIOR EATS LAST AND DIES FIRST,
this is what i learned from the oral teaching's' and experince ( DMX on the net radio now,,,PRAYER IV))))))
REMEMBER DIE'ING TO THE SELF.
FORGET DYING FOR YOUR COUNTRY, LET THE ENEMY DIE FOR THERE CAUSE AND LIVE,because if both you and your enemy die to the Trueself both you and your enemy stop being enemy's, and i believe in this 100%.

and like i said i am finding the words somehow i have very little formal education, and have writen very little on these things so this is all a first writting, so please forgive me for any misspunctuation, or misspelling's...And i can prove that i have an understanding of very high Authority.
IYHSLGAM
jmk
Old 14-08-2008, 05:06 AM   #40
kimball13

Cool Hey Need # Knowlege

IVE NOTICE AN INTRESTING STRING OF NUMBER'S FOR INSTANCE I JUST REALIZED THE LAST ONE IS #39 AS WELL AS BEING POSTED AT 9:33....#39 IS 3 MULTIPLIDE BY 13........IVE NOTICED OTHER # ANOMOLYS (OOPS ano,anonomys) molys, mystical herbs!!!!!)))

IYHSLGAM
jmk