Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 17-07-2017, 10:51 PM   #41
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamis View Post
it was not obvious

i do not know you

it came across as rude

as for the rockets in the link i had initially it said hitler didn't want a world war, and had no stomach for fighting England

"The blood of every single Englishman is too valuable to shed," Hitler said. "Our two people belong together racially and traditionally. That is and always has been my aim, even if our generals can't grasp it." (Kilzer, p.213)

http://www.redicecreations.com/speci...tlernowar.html
Try reading Mein Kampf to see if Hitler wanted war.

He was a white supremicist who valued the Germanic Aryan bloodline as superior, physically, mentally and spiritually, to all other men - Hitler valued the Germanic bloodline in the Volkisch tradition as God's Chosen People.

It is all in MK.

He hated Slav's and none whites.

OC he didn't want war with Britain, the Royal Familly had strong ties with Germany and are of that Elite Bloodline that he valued.

If he didn't want war, why did he invade France, Czech and Poland and attack Russia?

He invaded Czech and Poland and attacked Russia because he considered their people's inferior to the German might - he wrote about his feeling for Slavs (Poles, Czechs and Russians) in MK. Read it to find out how he felt about them.

Quote:
i think he stood for good values and a better society

good as that which is morally right; righteousness.
These 'good values' were killing disabled children, imprisoning blacks and Slav's in concentration camps - basically trying to cull humanity into his own narrow view of what he considered perfection?

These good values were rounding up Jews and gypsies and putting them into death camps where they could be starved to death, worked to death or killed off or treated like animals?

So, do you feel that his death camps and incarceration of innocents based singly on their race or ethnicity was a 'moral thing to do' for a 'better society'?

Really?

These good values were ushering in the NWO and just about all the global controlling bodies that steer world politics and finance in todays world - such as the IMF, the UN, Israel?

You wanna know if Hitler was one of the good guys, go read Mein kampf - his own words - consider how he felt about none German's - that he considered them sub-human or Untermensch - basically under humans.

Read about the Volkisch tradition, something Hitler and many in his closest circles held dear to their hearts - ie white supremecy and the Elite right of rule - something that is very much alive in todays political environment.

You're asking us what we think, do some homework and make up your own mind

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 17-07-2017 at 10:58 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 11:30 PM   #42
Williamis

i have done my homework and made up my mind

i do not buy the narrative
Williamis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 11:59 PM   #43
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:

So you agree that some people are lesser and therfore can be treated as lesser?

Do you agree that Bloodline gives a man, or a people, more right over other people?

Do you agree that one mans will can negatively impact a wider audiance to such an extent that a whole political and financial infrastructure can be created on the back of it?

If you believe these things, then i doubt this forum is for you.
Old 18-07-2017, 01:33 AM   #44
Williamis

not necessarily
Old 18-07-2017, 01:45 AM   #45
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
So you agree that some people are lesser and therfore can be treated as lesser?

Do you agree that Bloodline gives a man, or a people, more right over other people?

Do you agree that one mans will can negatively impact a wider audiance to such an extent that a whole political and financial infrastructure can be created on the back of it?

If you believe these things, then i doubt this forum is for you.
Quote:
not necessarily
Well, if you believe this:

Quote:

Then you default into believeing Hitler's views toward none Germans is also true.

Hitler's moral code was tied into Volkisch tradition and white supremecy, tied into the concept that the Germanic Aryan race was elite and God's Chosen people - therefore other races should succumb to his superiority.

If you have read MK (researched) and consider Hitler's world view as 'morally right and righteous' then you by default accept that bloodline elites should rule over the rest of man - as per the quotted post top...

So, does that mean that you have showed yourself as being an Anti-Jew racist or a troll?
Old 18-07-2017, 01:54 AM   #46
Williamis

i am neither
Old 18-07-2017, 02:09 AM   #47
derekbuttery

Quote:
i am neither
...but...
Old 18-07-2017, 02:15 AM   #48
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
i am neither
Care to explain your possition then?
Old 18-07-2017, 02:27 AM   #49
Williamis

My position is that I do not believe Hitler was as bad as he was made out to be and I was curious as to what other people think
Old 18-07-2017, 02:31 AM   #50
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:

bad as not such as to be hoped for or desired; unpleasant or unwelcome.
Quote:

In that case, bear in mind that in Mein Kampf Hitler outlined his allegiance and affiliation to the Volkisch principles that became the steadfast view and virtual bible of the Nazi party - outlining an adherance or love to true German bloodlines and the Fatherland (specifically).

Within Mein Kampf Hitler clearly noted that none Volkisch blodlines were sub-human and should be treated no different to animals - these people included Slavs, Polish, Czechs, Russians, Jews, blacks and gays - this became evident to a later degree through how the Nazi's subjected those 'sub-human' classes. nazi's would later subject those who were considered disabled to the same degree - treating them as impure.

You say Hitler isn't as bad as history makes him out to be... Well, here are Hitler's own words that make him out to be as bad as history recals.....

From Mein Kampf:

Quote:
Over against all this, the völkisch concept of the world recognizes that the primordial racial elements are of the greatest significance for mankind. In principle, the State is looked upon only as a means to an end and this end is the conservation of the racial characteristics of mankind.
Therefore on the völkisch principle we cannot admit that one race is equal to another.

By recognizing that they are different, the völkisch concept separates mankind into races of superior and inferior quality. On the basis of this recognition it feels bound in conformity with the Eternal Will that dominates the universe, to postulate the victory of the better and stronger
and the subordination of the inferior and weaker. And so it pays homage to the truth that the principle underlying all Nature's operations is the aristocratic principle and it believes that this law holds good even down to the last individual organism. It selects individual values from the
mass and thus operates as an organizing principle,
Quote:
We all feel that in the distant future many may be faced with problems which can be solved only by a superior race of human beings, a race destined to become master of all the other peoples and which will have at its disposal the means and resources of the whole world
Quote:
The völkisch belief holds that humanity must have its ideals, because ideals are a necessary condition of human existence itself. But, on the other hand, it denies that an ethical ideal has the right to prevail if it endangers the existence of a race that is the standard-bearer of
a higher ethical ideal. For in a world which would be composed of mongrels and negroids all ideals of human beauty and nobility and all hopes of an idealized future for our humanity would be lost forever....
Quote:
Just as the night rises against the day, the light and dark are in eternal conflict. So too, is the subhuman the greatest enemy of the dominant species on earth, mankind. The subhuman is a biological creature, crafted by nature, which has hands, legs, eyes and mouth, even the semblance of a brain. Nevertheless, this terrible creature is only a partial human being.

Although it has features similar to a human, the subhuman is lower on the spiritual and psychological scale than any animal. Inside of this creature lies wild and unrestrained passions: an incessant need to destroy, filled with the most primitive desires, chaos and coldhearted villainy.

A subhuman and nothing more!

Not all of those who appear human are in fact so. Woe to him who forgets it!

Mulattoes and Finn-Asian barbarians, Gipsies and black skin savages all make up this modern underworld of subhumans that is always headed by the appearance of the eternal Jew...
Quote:
The subhuman is a biological creature, crafted by nature, which has hands, legs, eyes and mouth, even the semblance of a brain. Nevertheless, this terrible creature is only a partial human being.
These are Hitler's views, written long before the Nazis sent out the first train to round up Jews, gypsies, blacks and gays.

If you then consider hitler as a moralist, with good values and righteousness - as you have expressed, you therefore consign that his moral code is correct?

If you consider that that code is correct, then all mogroids, slavs and none whites are worthy only for destruction or enslavement - by the same code.

This by definition is racist.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 18-07-2017 at 02:35 AM.
Old 18-07-2017, 02:50 AM   #51
Williamis

I do not have a response for you other than my view is unchanged
Old 18-07-2017, 07:15 AM   #52
iluminawti

Well if old snicklegruber or what ever he was called. Was the bastard of a rothschild = jew. Then he was just copying them. ie all goyim are animals= untermensch. He was just following orders. He could not have gotten into power with out the help of his friends. Friends like the Bushs and Ford and he even had the backing of the pope amonst others. I dont even think that he wrote MK. Which I did read many years ago and found it to be hog wash. Yes he rounded up the jews after they declared war on him (from New york). His invasion of France could not have happened if it was not for Ford who supplied him with engines for his transport. He was just another puppet put in place to further the aims of the banksters and their cronies.
iluminawti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 08:12 AM   #53
hokuspokus

No he wasn't a good guy but neither were Churchill, Stalin etc.
The creation of the state of Israel was the end game and eventually
Israel or a Greater Israel will be the major power house in the World.
So , if you think it is bad now.........
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 08:29 AM   #54
white light

Quote:

You didn't even know what a doodlebug is.

Quote:
I do not have a response for you other than my view is unchanged
You haven't expressed a view as yet. Merely an unsubstantiated sentiment.

“Vhat is the view out of your vindow, Villie?”

“Well, Mr Helmut says there’s a fly trap, a flak tower, some synchronised calisthenics and a statue of Hitler. I believe Mr Helmut ‘cos Mr Schmeggy says the same thing. So that’s my view. I go with Schmeggy Helmut.”

Last edited by white light; 18-07-2017 at 09:29 AM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 08:39 AM   #55
garethicke
Administrator

I don't think 'good guys' ever get to that level of power. History can be edited, or whatever, but IMO if Hitler was a 'good guy' he would never have achieved the power he did. More likely is he was a narcissistic bastard, and an all round horror.
garethicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 09:37 AM   #56
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:

bad as not such as to be hoped for or desired; unpleasant or unwelcome.
"All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach."
Adolf Hitler

The poster above made a valid point about what type of people gain such power. You believe Hitler was an exception to that rule?

If what you have written is your belief then I'm not so sure this is the best forum for you. Dif is not a platform for where threads such as this want to lead.

There are many other online forums which would welcome you and your beliefs. Perhaps you already know one or two of them?

Last edited by getagrip; 18-07-2017 at 10:32 AM.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 09:53 AM   #57
screamingeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
He's a Rothschild agent. He wasn't in charge of anything, was a lousy painter who couldn't understand context as far as comparative sizing of objects in relation to each other. he became a successful actor, he may have been hypnotized a time or two to make him really effective, but he went along with it.

Why does good or bad come into play? I'm sure he was a good guy to people that knew him, but you can't please everyone. The Nazi's were a British made group, not German.... though strangely enough, made in England by Germans masquerading as British! How's that work?

I know, it's weird.
Its not weird,i mean it is but its not......if you ask me its the perfect blueprint of Archons,everything is backwards,mix it all up and when eventualy it is exposed no one wil buy it in the masses
Old 18-07-2017, 10:04 AM   #58
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
Its not weird,i mean it is but its not......if you ask me its the perfect blueprint of Archons,everything is backwards,mix it all up and when eventualy it is exposed no one wil buy it in the masses

" just look at us. Everything is backwards. Everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information, and religion destroys spirituality." David Icke
Old 18-07-2017, 10:32 AM   #59
fudgetusk

You guys are basically saying "hey, Hitler killed JEWS. JEWS are the enemy, right? So he's a good guy."

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 10:36 AM   #60
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
You guys are basically saying "hey, Hitler killed JEWS. JEWS are the enemy, right? So he's a good guy."
Well if the op truly believes:

Quote:
Then the answer to your question is an easy conclusion to come to. I obviously can not speak for the op though. Perhaps he will answer you.

Last edited by getagrip; 18-07-2017 at 10:39 AM.