Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 29-10-2014, 07:06 PM   #41
hannibalimhotep

==Day 27==

I just ordered a plant that is going to probably be on EVERY head shop shelf sometime in the next 5 years. It hits the CB1 receptor, and it is not Marijuana or Kava, but it can be used with Kava. And it has similar effects to Marijuana, they have been using it in West African Cuisine forever. They actually say it makes people happy and stimulates appetite... So, basically it gets you high. Lol

This plant contains Caryophyllene, even though some people say that it can only be found in Marijuana. And since it works like Marijuana, people could use it medically or recreationally in states where Marijuana is not legal, since this plant is. I am pretty sure it doesn't show up on a drug test, and again it can be mixed with Kava, so it could probably get to be super similar to marijuana if you did it right.

If you have a Nigerian store you can ask for some, I will tell everyone what they are when I get them. But for real, these are probably going to be at every headshop in America over the next few years. I can't believe that this has been hidden just because this spice has not been popular outside of Nigeria since the middle ages.

Why Atheism is Failing

Yesterday I posted an argument for the Atheists, as I said, I think the Christians are the ones with the worst arguments here, but the Atheists should be able to smack them down no problem. So since I want to see all of this move forward, I am going to present you with some arguments to beat the Christians.

Presup

1. The same as yesterday, appeal outside your own reasoning by appealing to the reasoning of other people and the work of people before you.

2. Pick an absolute. Like Lobsters, ask the Christian "Why are Lobsters Illegal to over fish in Florida, why did God make it that way" They will most likely respond confused, then you tell them that it is for conservation purposes to make sure lobsters exist in the future. Then you proceed from there asking them why God did different things with Lobsters, and at this point, they are no longer in the presup argument.

GO WIN NOW.

Pascal's Wager

This one only needs 1.

1. The Christians say "Well, what if God is real, it's better to believe than to not, just in case. And if it's not true, I believed something for no reason and who cares?" the way you respond to this is by saying that is the religions of Abraham one day aren't the most popular, people could hunt down all the circumcised people and kill them, and you don't want to put your descendants through that, so might as well not be Abrahamic.

GO WIN NOW.

Evolution

1. The Christian says that "no one has ever seen change over time, and we will not live long enough to ourselves". SHOW THEM FOSSILS. Look up "Whale Wolf Transition Fossil" and I am sure you will find something you can point to and show "This used to live on land, now it is in the water." Then show them the Fossil Record of Humans and things that we passed down like fire and dream herbs, so that they can see that these people existed in a timeline and not at the same time.
2. The Christians say "The Bible has a table of lineage, and it tells me that from Adam to Jesus there were only enough Generations for approximately 6,000 years". All the Atheist has to do is look up "Syro-Palestinian Archaeology" and show them things like Jericho 10,000 vs 6,000 BC and Bethlehem and all that.

3. The Christian says "There is no mechanism for Evolution". Ask them how they would prepare to go to Alaska, then ask them how they would prepare to go to Mexico. Then ask them if they think they had kids that grew up in there, if they think that kid might have kids with people there. Then ask if they think those kids will be different from the other kids there, and if they are different from the kids in the original country, There is your mechanism.

GO WIN NOW.

Cosmological

You guys seem to have forgotten this one, but you always had an argument for it. When they say "The universe had a beginning, therefor a creator" you say "What if the Flying Spaghetti Monster?". That is WHY he was invented.

So I posted the Atheist Treadmill thing, and on a forum an Atheist kinda got angry with me. Then he realized I was not arguing for Christianity, so he paused for a moment and was talking casually about the Matt Dillahunty, Sye Ten debate with me. I told him that I don't think Sye Ten has a single brain cell in his head, but Matt Dillahinty still got caught in the presup, so it wasn't a clear win.

Then he said he would debate me, and I went ahead and sent something to him, because I am pretty sure a video debate would just devolve into insults since he is defending himself against the things I said, and I only ever said anything about "Shit Slinging Atheists" so he must feel like that fits him, or he would not have tried to defend against it. Everyone knows there are atheists that don't know what they are talking about that just hate religion, they are shit slingers. You don't have to identify with them if you are Atheist, they are just a group of people that don't understand what they are fighting.

But anyways.

I send him the thing explaining my Gods, and instead of being able to prove me wrong he retreats to "Those are lower case gods, not God". And I told him that things change over time, for example, "Atheos" was the original word for "Atheist", and it referred to people who did not believe in the popular Gods like Zeus. So in Greek times, this was a reference to Jews and Christians, because the Greeks worshiped the planets. They called Jupiter "Zeus" and they called History"Clio" and they called tutors "Mentor", We still use the word "Mentor" today to explain how someone is embodying the spirit of helping us learn.

So I tell him this, and he gets all twisted, saying that "Atheists can't have Gods" and I had to explain to him that the only reason I was putting it in historical context, was because he was saying that Gods can only be "All Powerful, All Knowing sky men".

And I tried to tell him that I was not trying to say that modern Christians are Atheists, I was saying that the word Atheist comes from Atheos which came from Christians, who worshiped a man. Not Gods like the Greeks. So the Greeks called them "Atheos".

Then he told me I had not told him what my God was, and never gave him a definition. So I explained to him how the seasons move with the planets and the plants are planted and harvested based on those changes. Ancient people called those Gods, and I am calling them Gods.

Then I told him to stop being a Christian, because only Christians, Jews and Muslims think God is an all powerful all knowing being. And most of the world lives in China and India, so MOST OF THE WORLD doesn't even agree with the idea of the Christian God.

And he won't give it up. He says he is Atheist, but he will only accept an all powerful, all knowing sky daddy. Doesn't that make you Christian?

How to Find Your God (Or Realize You Already Had It)

A lot of people like the idea that "I didn't find God, he found me" and that is real poetic in the moment, but over the long term, your God owns you. Your God wants you worshiping him, and when you die he wants you worshiping some more, but you have to like it more.

I would like to let everyone know, God is not meant to find you, you are meant to find your God, and here is how.

Do you have a "Season" that is best for you? (I know some girls talk like that)

Do you have a favorite Sport? (Since Olympic competition and before, sports have been religion rituals)

Do you have a favorite Plant? (Maybe Marijuana, Coffee or Ayahuasca)

Do you have a "Nemesis"?

All of these things are a form of "God", Gods are usually just things that interact naturally. Such as, the Earth and Mars. They interact with each other by having patterns they follow around the sun, and they spin so that certain parts of each planet can only see the other planet at certain times.

The same way Mars and Earth interact (Mars was a God in he Ogdoad, and Terra was Earth), you interact with these things in your life. Seasons effect you, Sports effect you, Plants effect you and your Nemesis effect you. And not everyone is effected by all these things (I know I don't have a Nemesis, unless someone hasn't told me something) but even if you are not effected by these things, society is. And that is a whole other aspect of the Gods outside of yourself. They are here if you accept them or not, and they are not magic people in the sky. But we can make statues to represent them if you really want a magic man.
Old 29-10-2014, 07:24 PM   #42
hannibalimhotep

==Day 28==

The "Fallacy Fallacy" AKA Argument from Fallacy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy

Just because someone has committed a Fallacy, does not mean they are wrong. It means that a Fallacy has been committed.

If you have heard of "Semantic Trolling" Where someone says "You spelled a word wrong, so you're wrong" that is "Semantic Trolling". The Argument from Fallacy is similar, just because you have spotted a Fallacy, does not mean that the statements the Fallacy was meant to defend are themselves invalid. It just means there is a Fallacy.

Have you ever wondered why medicine and law are called "Practices"?

Not many things are called "Practices". Usually when it comes to a job, you only practice when you aren't really working. The practice is for before the work, right?

Well, not in Law and Medicine. You may have noticed something strange about Law and Medicine that you don't see in many other professions. They use ancient symbols for their "Craft". Doctors have the symbol of Mercury, with the staff and the snake and the wings, while Lawyers have Justice AKA Ma'at, the woman with the sword and a scale, wearing a blindfold.

The reason these ancient Symbols are there, and the reason Medicine and Law are called "Practices" is because they started as religions.

Our modern Hospitals originate in Ancient Greece, where Western Medicine was started as well. A man name "Hippocrates" started it after reading about the life of Imhotep/Aesculapius and being educated. Doctors in 2014 (or 2015 if you are reading this later) STILL say the Hippocratic Oath. Doctors are simply passing down the traditions that were started by Imhotep and Hippocrates (Surgery and Medicine). While Lawyers, Judges, etc are keeping society's "Codes".

We have all heard of the child King of Ancient Egypt "King Tut", but why is he remembered? Is it just because he was a child king? That is definitely not the reason.

Akhenaten was KingTut's dad, and he was Pharaoh before King Tut. He decided that he was God, so he renamed himself "Amenhotep" (Amen is an Ancient Egyptian God, weird that Christians say his name at the end of their prayers). And after changing his name, he had all of the scribes go around Egypt covering up the names of different Gods and changing them to "Aten", who was another God. So he made it where they only Worshiped one God, then he told everyone that HE was that God. In later Egyptian records, historians referred to him as "The Enemy" even though they were from the same Kingdom as him.

King Tut came after his father and restored the Ogdoad. Basically, restored Science to Ancient Egypt. When Egyptians worshiped the Nile they were using "Nileometers" to measure the height of the waters, then doing pretty amazing math to figure out what the volume of the river would be during flood season, and then digging ditches to move the Nile.

When they worshiped the Sun, they were making walls that worked as fake Horizons, so they could make marks on the top of the wall and see how the sun was moving across the sky slowly throughout the year.

The "Ogdoad" and the Temples of the Major Gods simply represent different "Sciences" or "Arts", and religions like Christianity (Monotheism) has ALWAYS been the "Enemy".

Entire Garden Update
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngSoWymK58A

Everyone likes to think of Hannibal Barca (Not Hannibal the Cannibal) as the worst person in History, but this was simply the way Rome painted him, it is not the truth. Hannibal was responding to the Empirical War Machine known as Rome, who his dad had spent and given his life to keep out of Africa. So he wasn't going to let Rome into Africa, that doesn't mean he was the bad guy in the situation. And even more-so since Rome broke their own treaty to defend a small ally town Hannibal was attacking on his side of the river.

But the Gisgo quote is probably the most amazing quote in the whole story of the life of Hannibal Barca. The setting was Hannibal in charge of 50,000 troops from different nations. Africans, Spaniards & French people who had never seen anyone defeat a Roman force until they met Hannibal.

Rome has 90,000 soldiers, who were all better armed, better armored, better trained, less diverse nationally and supposedly with better leadership.

Gisgo was one of Hannibal's officers and he came to him and said:

"They have many more men than us, we will not win today"

Hannibal replied:

"It seems something has escaped you. In all their vast numbers, there is not one of them named Gisgo".

That day 50,000 men killed 70,000 men and sent the other 20,000 (survivors) out of 90,000 running. And at that time the phrase was coined "Hannibal is at the gates" which businessmen still say today (or did until like the 80s if they don't now) when they have a client who is particularly difficult to deal with.

What Atheism Meant To Me When I Was Atheist, And What I See Now

I am not an Atheist anymore, but I was in high-school. I had a friend who was Agnostic and I had never even really heard of that before. I was going to Church confirmation class and I asked "Do Jews go to Hell?" and the church lady wouldn't answer, so I was just like "Why am I Christian?"

So I became atheist. And to me it meant that I was looking for the "Right God" I was not part of any faith, I was just on the outside looking through all of them, seeing if I could accidentally find a God.

Then I found Shiva and I realized that I am like Rudra. Then I found out that Ancient Egyptian God Temples were really just science classrooms. so it really made no sense to me to be Atheist, unless we are talking about a Magic Man in the sky.

I don't feel like there are any Atheist left who want to know if God exists. They all went through confirmation class or whatever and now they think they know everything about everything. What is that? Can't they just say "I don't know" every once in a while? It is a fine answer.

How Debates Used To (And Do) Work

Atheists and Christians like to go into a Google hangout with 9 other people, shit talk and talk over each other, then later call that a "Debate". I would like to let everyone know, that is an argument. Nothing more.

In the 60s, Malcolm X would go out on stages in from of other Muslims and he would talk about the difference between white and black people in the 60s. And it started a lot of problems, because there were a lot of racists, so what did they do? They found someone to debate Malcolm and they put him on PBS with a moderator.

THAT is a debate. Not where one person decides they want to stomp on another person, so they find some people to fund them arguing some asshole on stage. Debates are meant to be like "Let's figure out whose right, because some of us aren't sure" THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT.

How Debates Used To (And Do) Work pt 2

Over 2,300 years ago (around 300-400 BC) Rome was at war with Carthage (in Africa). The way we usually think about history, we think that these two nations must have not really known each other and they must have been after resources. Not true.

Scipio (leader of the Roman forces) and Hannibal (leader of the Carthaginian forces) met to have a debate after the war. Remember, this is 2,300+ years ago, and these guys were able to do this.

They met somewhere in the middle and they literally debated. Scipio asked Hannibal, "Who is the greatest general in history". Hannibal said "Alexander of Macedonia" and Scipio agreed. Then Scipio asked who the second greatest was, Hannibal said "Pyyrhus of Epirus" because boldness is what qualified a general for Hannibal. Then Scipio asked Hannibal who he named third, and he named himself., because he crossed the Alps faster than anyone, surprised the Roman army and had killed a large portion of the Roman army before putting Italy under Martial Law where he was basically a Batman king, saving people and living in mansions.

Scipio asked where Hannibal would have ranked himself if he had not been beaten by Scipio, he said "In that case I should have put myself before Alexander". And Scipio felt good about that because he beat someone who claims to be the superior of Alexander.

I am not saying this is the best debate or the best outcome, but it's a real debate. An Atheists going in to "argue" with a Creationist, is not a debate. That is an Atheist arguing with a Creationist. You need a more specific topic, and usually a question. Then some form of demonstration, by hand or by words.
Old 29-10-2014, 07:38 PM   #43
hannibalimhotep

==Day 29==

Ways Laws Are Made: Common Law

We have all heard of the Civil Rights Movement, and we all know how this works. We just all haven't ever had it explained to us completely. So if you have never heard this before, here it is.

One way Laws are made is in court. When a judge or jury makes a decision it become the "Law of the Land". This is how segregation ended in schools. Brown VS The Board of Education, the judge made a ruling it was the law of the land.

If you had a wolf, and your town had never seen a wolf in public, you might get a ticket. If you go to court, whatever the judge decides is the new wolf law. This is common law.

And a city judge makes city law. A County Judge makes county law, a State Supreme Court Judge makes State law, and a Federal Supreme Court Judge makes Federal Law. And these are called "The Law of the Land" when people talk about them.

Some mechanisms for evolution (And How Humans Could Evolve NOW)

There are women in Africa who don't get AIDS, as far as scientists can tell their DNA is scarred due to ancient AIDS outbreaks. This is 1 form of evolution via Epigenetics. This could happen on some scale with Ebola, could be a tribe could be the planet, who knows. But this is one mechanism for evolution and some Humans could be being pushed to evolve now.

DNA study

http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2148/12/237

Case study

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/m ... s.features

Environmental Changes, different environments call for different traits. And people like to think of this kind of evolution as "An Organism Evolved with the Right Traits". But that is not how this works. When the Environment changes, it favors mutants. For example, the rabbits with the mutant gene to grow a layer of white fur during winter will get hunted less in the snow and all the other rabbits die, so they do not pass on the "flaw". In the past things would happen like floods, and there is a theory that Humans split from Chimps by crossing a river, because Chimps are not prone to swimming like Humans and Bonobos. And Bonobos are considered to be our closest Relative.

Intergenetic Hybrids.

The Tribes in Papau New Guinea have Denisovan DNA mixed with Homosapien DNA, meaning their genetic go further back than Neanderthals. If someone gets a Denisovan and Native American to fall in love, we will have some evolution starting.

The people in Papau are still living there today
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papuan_people
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asmat_people
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korowai_people
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kombai_people
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iatmul_people
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yali_people
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dani_people

New Predators can also change a species or genus. This is also something people like to think "The best animal evolves the best traits and wins" but that is wrong again. The thing that survives new predators is the right mutant. If you are a lizard and you live in a forest that has no leaves most of the year, then you are lucky if your the lizard that mutated to never be green. It's not something you would have thought was "better" if you were choosing at the womb, but it turns out you win.

I wrote this probably a year ago now.
http://www.rollitup.org/t/i-think-i-...uction.810951/

Then I was on Think Free Indiana here, where I talked about Dung Beetles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML4FRXf5lpI

Then in September Wired STOLE MY SHIT, and didn't give me credit. But that's fine.
http://www.wired.com/2014/07/fantast...eetle-worship/

I used this to figure it out, and I just used Wikipedia to figure it out. So I am not asking for any kind of compensation, just pointing it out.
http://www.popsci.com/science/articl...navigate-stars

So anyways here is the point.

The Dung Beetle uses the stars, the Moon and the Sun to navigate. Wired acted like Egyptians misinterpreted this and called the Beetle a God, but in reality Wired Magazine Misinterpreted it, not the Egyptians.

Here is Nabta Playa, which is estimated to be the oldest star-map in the world. Located in the South Egypt/Ethiopia area. No one knows how it was made, but it is easy to imagine that if a beetle was rolling a dung ball in the sand following the stars, it would probably draw the sky for you in the sand.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabta_Playa

This would have been a jump start in humans reading the sky, and pretty soon they would have seen the planets moving in the sky similarly to the moon and the sun, but in a MUCH different way. They illustrated this in Egypt via "The Solar Boat" with the Beetle and the Planets moving across the sky. And if you know what the "Ogdoad" is, the Egyptian Gods were really just planets. They knew when a certain planet came on the horizon it was time to plant or harvest, or whatever. Google "Ogdoad Solar Boat".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad

Dr. Rhonda Patrick is on the Joe Rogan Podcast and she just opened up some new Oilahuasca stuff.

I read before that Turmeric was an inducer AND a inhibitor depending on how long it was since you ate it, so I did not add it to the oilahuasca list. But from what she is saying, if you take Turmeric after Oilahuasca, it will bring your Enzymes back to normal.

And whole black pepper. When you make tea with it and filter out the solids you are removing piperine to make sure it doesn't mess with the Oilahuasca, but AFTER Oilahuasca you could TOTALLY eat it and get your system back to normal.

Random, she also just mentioned that if you are low on Tryptophan you can get angry. So everyone should do what I do regularly, since I smoke a lot, I don't like to waste my Marijuana. But sometimes I am bored, so I end up communing with Shiva more than usual. So to keep from "Smoking myself sober" and to just make sure dreaming and stuff is good, I take 5-HTP. It makes you not smoke yourself sober.

And, I have never had a headache in my life and I have been smoking weed since I was 14. I thought I had one once, but then I told someone about it and they yelled at me and told me that that is not a headache headaches are worse. And even when I was in juvy the guards say I am their "favorite stoner" even though I was sober, I still laughed at jokes, even if they weren't funny. So all the guards loved that, because they have corny jokes.

Another random thing,

She said that there are parents out there that don't hug their kids and stuff and the kids produce less oxytocin. I have posted about this before, NO ON OUT THERE is testing oxytocin levels. EVERYONE should make sure they have Oxytocin on the regular, in case your family has less than regular people. And it's just good to have extra in your brain.

How Humans Learned To Farm

Obviously once Humans had the Ogdoad it was easy to farm, using the planets to figure out when to plant and harvest. But humans were farming something before that, we didn't start farming around 2000 BC, it was more like 10000 BC.

Humans got where we are by watching cycles. The planets, the stars, the seasons, the civilizations. And farming started the same way. You have probably heard of a "Fig", and you have probably even heard of the Fig in relation to religion pretty often. Well, there is a bug called the "Fig Wasp" and the Fig wasps life cycle is tied to the Fig Tree.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fig_wasp#Life_cycle

Figs are one of few trees that NEEDS an animal or bug to pollinate it, which is where the Fig Wasp and Farming comes in. If the Fig Wasp and other pollinators like Bees did not exist, Figs would die out. And ancient humans would have seen the fig wasp, laying eggs (human food), eating figs (human food) and basically using the Fig tree to live out its entire life, just going from tree to tree and flower to flower to make sure the fruits came. Voila, Farming, Circa 10,000 BC-ish
Old 29-10-2014, 08:40 PM   #44
hannibalimhotep

==Day 30==

I am just thinking of all kinds of random stuff now. Please skip if you don't want to read. Dreaming Journal will be back sometime between 2 and 4 weeks.

When I was 16 I got out of Juvy and my probation officer really didn't like me because I told him I was hanging out with people eating skittles, and he seemed to think that that was code for something, but we usually just ate skittles and stuff. Not with like cough syrup, just skittles. And he got the judge to make me go to a psychologist, and the psychologist suggested that I was not being challenged in highschool and that that was why I ran away (but I ran away because I was on probation and wasn't allowed to smoke, and it was my religion, which I told my probation officer all the time and all the way to the cell, but I had some SHIT Public Lawyers).

But anyways, they put me in college at 16, and I found someone else to give me a ride so I could run away again. And they put me in juvy again. This was 1 year before I became a registered minister, so all I had was the Rig Veda to prove my faith then. But the continued to arrest me until I moved to Colorado.

Just thought I would share that semi-funny story. But since this happened I have done tons more legal research as well as medical research based on my religion. So if anyone needs help with their religious defense in America, let us know, I am not suggesting anyone outside of our Ministry do it because I don't know your doctrine or when it started if it is not Kemetic or Hindu or any Ancient to modern Polytheism established before 1975.

Also maybe helpful for people too.

There are Synthetic Cannabinoids and people like Sasha Shulgin who invented TONS of Phenethylamines and Tryptamines (read the books Pihkal and Tihkal) that are 100% legal to buy, sell, trade and give away. You just can't sell or give it to someone and say "This can get you high", that is illegal.

There is the Church of Neuroscience in Louisiana and they can ship MXE (ketamine relative) and Etizolam (Xanax relative) around the country to regular people, and The Temple of Light in New York uses DPT which is a relative to DMT. So some of those things are already being used as a spiritual guide legally already.

Just wanted to point this stuff out.

Designer Drugs & Designer Smells

Currently, the perfume world is still kind of in the Middle Ages. They make "Concrete" or hash from the plant material, then they make Absolute. And this is a good process, this is how they purify things for medical use as well. If you wanted to make it even purer (like Walter White perfume) you could Isomerize it or do some Chromographic methods to get specific alkaloids or whatever you wanted.

But this is would be arbitrary, and would only bring perfume into the modern medical grade.

The way Perfume can be brought in to the FUTURE would be to make "Designer Smells" and not in the way they make smells today by mixing different absolutes, but to make NEW smells.

Here is how that would work, you could add Amino Acids to the smells, along with Baking Soda or Calcium Hydroxide. And that is just the beginning, there are ALL KINDS of different things that can be done, for example, tons of smells could be "methylated" by using methanol and an activator.

And I invented a new Smell already, but I do not have the materials to make any new smells yet. This molecule opens up the way for TONS of new Molecules. The main molecule that is in the smell of Roses is "b-Damascone", and when I was younger I heard that Anna Nicole Smith died from some drug that was like in between Xanax and Alcohol, a old school "Barbiturate" that bikers and stuff used to take. I have always been in to chemistry so I learned how it was made and it was simple, you just add Acetone and Chloroform together in the presence of Lye, and Chlorobutanol is made. This is what Anna Nicole Smith died from because she was eating it or drinking it.

But anyways. The Damascoen cane replace the Acetone, it is the same class of molecule, and then in the presence of Chloroform and Lye it would become a BRAND NEW MOLECULE with 3 open Chloride structures, which leaves the way for TONS of new things to be added.

This is only one molecule, I could make at least 10-30 new structures with Damascone if not more, and then with all the other smells I could make THOUSANDS of new smells. And so could anyone else.

Random reply to someone that I thought other people might want to read:
There are still ancient (from Egypt to George Washington to today) things that are part of the court system and part of what we do. Even if the politicians don't recognize it. For example, the Mayor and Governor in the Ferguson protests actually broke the law and could be sued for their jobs if someone there would do some research. There are supreme court cases that ruled that "No one should make Peace statutes to stop riots, because it will start riots". So really Ferguson happened because no one is looking at old cases and lawyers will only do it for money.

How Ads Help Youtubers and Bloggers

A lot of people know this already, but there are also a lot of people who do not know this. Those ads that pop up in the Youtube videos you watch and on the blogs you read, they are not random. They are there to help the person who made the video or blog. When you make a video or blog, and allow adsense to put ads on it, you earn a few pennies every time someone clicks on the ads.

I think when someone watches an add all the way through you also get a small amount, but the main amount is for clicks I know that.

So if you want to help your favorite youtubers and bloggers, don't ignore those ads all the time. Click one every once in a while.

And if YOU want to start having videos with ads, you just need a Youtube channel with a few hundred views and you can join the partner program.
Old 29-10-2014, 08:43 PM   #45
hannibalimhotep

==Day 31==

Here are some more random things that have to do with law, this IS NOT ADMIRALTY LAW or related to it

Color of Law: Different situations and people have different laws, for example, when you are in a car you have a different set of laws than people who are walking. And police like to pretend that they have less restrictions than us, but this is not true. Police have to follow laws just like everyone else, plus their Oath and the Color of Law that is applied when someone puts on a badge. I am not just some random "anti-cop", my reasoning behind sharing this is because police have violated my rights over and over.

Jurisdiction: An example of different "Jurisdictions" would be one State next to another State, those are 2 different Jurisdictions. Or an Indian Reservation next to a county in Arizona, those are 2 different jurisdictions.
In America, the Churches have followed the pattern of Roman Catholic church, and they use Ecclesiastical Jurisdiction. This is how they conduct the witch hunts. If Texas was not ran my the "Moral Majority" aka "The Church" they judges in the state would not be ignoring claims of religion outside of Christianity.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecclesi...l_jurisdiction
Old 29-10-2014, 11:46 PM   #46
hannibalimhotep

TYT played this video today, and I was literally surprised. I am from Texas and live in Colorado, and I have never seen anyone do this to a girl. I am a guy, someone has taken me to a strip club, but I would expect to see it there. I have literally ONLY seen people act like this in Strip Clubs and in Jail, I don't think this happens on the street in Texas or Colorado. But it is also never that crowded in public, but even at the 4/20 rally here, I didn't see anything like this happen to anyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

I literally had no idea that this happened in some places. I thought it was like the random construction worker or Hebrew Israelites posted up talking about women like they do, but I had no idea it was like this in some places.
Old 30-10-2014, 12:05 AM   #47
hannibalimhotep

Also.

If anyone wants to somehow get mad at me and try to prove me wrong about religious rights and paganism. Please do so by telling me what Pine trees have to do with Jesus, and What Eggs and Bunnies have to do with Jesus.

If you can correlate those things to a point where Paganism is not longer needed, then Marijuana is not legal in America. But as long as Eggs and Bunnies have NOTHING to do with Jesus and Pine trees have NOTHING to do with Jesus, Polytheism is a huge part of American culture.
Old 30-10-2014, 12:11 AM   #48
hannibalimhotep

And that is just for religious people, if you want to prove it wrong legally, there are a lot more things you need to disprove. Since there are laws saying I don't have to name a God for the court and they can not judge on what is and is not doctrine.
Old 30-10-2014, 12:28 AM   #49
hannibalimhotep

And also, my religion is not the Zeitgeist. People keep asking me things as if I have seen the Zeitgeist movie, and I NEVER have. And people tell me it is about 2012 and Osiris and Mithra being Jesus, that is NOT what I am saying. That is something completely different and it is your own confirmation bias making you think that I am somehow talking about a movie you saw.
Old 30-10-2014, 12:43 AM   #50
hannibalimhotep

I also want to point out that the Christians elected a child to be their king, at birth. Based on a star.

And this was around 30 BC, like AFTER Greece and Hannibal and Egypt had all passed. So I am pretty sure the Christians were not the smartest people around at the time.
Old 30-10-2014, 12:49 AM   #51
hannibalimhotep

Also, according to Catholic Tradition, when Mary was fleeing with Jesus in her stomach, like when the king said to kill all babies 2 years old and younger. The Catholics say they went to a town called "Sebennytos" in Egypt. And Sebennytos was founded by the cult of Serapis, and in that town one of the cult members wrote a book called "Aegyptica" which is "The History of Egypt", and it was written there about 300 YEARS before Jesus was born. So it is very possible that Jesus family had access to a book that contained the entire history of Egypt.
Old 30-10-2014, 12:57 AM   #52
hannibalimhotep

If you think about Jesus as a Polytheist Demi-God it makes more sense too. Just like Hercules, he called only ONE God his father. And they basically crucified Jesus the same as an Apis Bull (Google it), when they put the crown of thorns on his head, they basically made him the cow.

I am not saying it is certain, I am just saying it makes more sense that Jesus had this book and thought he was a demi-god, rather than being a magic human.

And if you think about the body disappearing this also makes more sense. They were practicing Eastern Tradition. They thought he would "Come Back" AKA Reincarnate, and they probably took the body so that they could cremate it and spread the ashes.
Old 30-10-2014, 01:03 AM   #53
hannibalimhotep

And if you look into Greek Tradition, there is the "Phoenix". If you read about the Phoenix, it was a metaphor for a certain group of people. The "Phoenicians" (according to the Greeks) had been through various events where they were destroyed, and "rose from the ashes".

The Jewish people can not be found in history, but have been identified with the Carthaginians, Canaanites & Phoenicians by different people. And this also adds to a point of why they would burn Jesus body and expect it to come back.

More evidence for this being a regular practice is the "Fall of Carthage" Rome systematically burned the towns down for like 28 days. They DID NOT want the Phoenix coming back. But then, Jesus. lol
Old 30-10-2014, 01:05 AM   #54
hannibalimhotep

And to anyone who says "those are myths", there are entire Archaeological digs that are conducted after listening to the natives myths.

So why would we separate Jesus from the myths of his people and act as if he is an isolated event.
Old 30-10-2014, 01:08 AM   #55
hannibalimhotep

And in case you could not tell, my point is not that Jesus is Lord and God is God. I am saying Jesus was a Polytheist.
Old 30-10-2014, 01:15 AM   #56
hannibalimhotep

And anyone that wants this to fit the Bible, the Bible was written at LEAST 30 years after Jesus died, and MAINLY by someone who met Jesus in a dream.
Old 30-10-2014, 01:18 AM   #57
hannibalimhotep

Dreaming has historically been used to learn NEW things, not to find things out about the past. Like in back to the future, he didn't go to the past in a dream, he invented the gizmo to get there in a dream.
Old 30-10-2014, 01:20 AM   #58
hannibalimhotep

And if anyone wants Archaeological evidence of the things I am talking about, there is lots.
http://finshaggy.blogspot.com/2014/0...ing-earth.html

This is all just stuff they find written in stone or buried in the ground. No one trying to prove anything except "what happened".
Old 30-10-2014, 01:25 AM   #59
hannibalimhotep

I apologize to all atheists for posting about history, I know hearing about history that isn't in space scares you, lol. I am not talking aboou supernatural Gods though.
Old 30-10-2014, 01:30 AM   #60
hannibalimhotep

Here is a tip for any atheist that reads this at any time. I am not Christian or even LIKE a Christian, here is something to help you realize that.

Look up "Syro-Palestinian History" you can not beat Judaism, Christianity and Islam in debate.