Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 16-02-2014, 03:26 PM   #41
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
its fanciful poppy cock imho

look at the size of the largest stones placed

the giza pyramid was constructed in 20 years

I would like to see them elevate a 70 ton stone in a sealed tube with cedar to the height of the pyramid

water find its own level, how could they pump it up so high, remembering the the area diminishes with each level?

has this fool forgotten about the precision of the pyramids?

we could not achieve this accuracy with modern gps

canals have been around for time immemorial, I cant see how a pyramid could be constructed with canals

the shear volume of water required is ridiculous to elevate 70 ton dressed stones

how did they cut the granite sarcophagus if they only had access to copper tools?

go and fashion yourself a copper chisel and try and chip a piece of granite slab with it
experience is the best educator
I don't doubt that this theory will be judged by many engineer, but it is an idea nonetheless, the answer to your question on the water height is also in the other link that Jikwan added later, I said only a small amount of water need be lifted manually as in the video, so it is feasible.

If you take a boat for instance that the Norse used, these were moved some distance over land so we might look at more instances where such feats were common place.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2014, 06:06 PM   #42
mahabaratara

Because ancient hi tech was spirit based with the human vessel as the machine.

Its been changing my life:

http://www.aypsite.org/
mahabaratara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2014, 06:27 PM   #43
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
I don't doubt that this theory will be judged by many engineer, but it is an idea nonetheless, the answer to your question on the water height is also in the other link that Jikwan added later, I said only a small amount of water need be lifted manually as in the video, so it is feasible.

If you take a boat for instance that the Norse used, these were moved some distance over land so we might look at more instances where such feats were common place.
I watched the other link
the guy is selling a book

as the pyramid gets higher, the water pressure diminishes..so they will bucket the rest up

how much buoyancy would be needed to lift 40 - 60 ton granite and basaltic slabs
how big is this 'tube' for the lift shaft?

notice how he uses modern tech to highlight this principal

if the liftshaft had even slight leaks, it would fail

transporting over land in a canal system is a proven technology

building the largest structure on earth at the time in a canal which are driven by spring water is far from that

he says building the outer wall first, but not showing any calculus to provide evidence for it
he says 3m (10ft) diameter walls would suffice..
but the loading of the lift shaft and the weight of the water on that outer wall would be immense

the precision of the shafts within the pyramid had to be so precise, how would they achieve this if it was submerged in water
did they also have scuba equipment for the surveyors?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2014, 07:17 PM   #44
screamingeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jikwan View Post
glina means clay, doesnt it? clay saucers. but what do they use them for?
Equivalent of todays CD/DVD maybe

I watched a vid where this was mentioned
screamingeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2014, 09:15 AM   #45
jikwan
Inactive

after you read this, anyone that still thinks the big stones were cut by
hand using chisels/copper etc should drop their views
theres a guy in the article that he uses similar device for cutting and polishing stone
this means its proven

important clue in the work of geologist David Lindroth, at the US Bureau of Mines, Twin Cities Research Center. Lindroth was using 100 watts of light energy, focused to a circle of 2 mm, to cut through any rock, in a process called "thermal disaggregation." The cuts were only 2 mm deep, but repeated passes can cut through rock of any size, he reports. Quartzite fragments quite easily with this process while basalt melt. And, he concludes, Inca stone surfaces are similar to those that have been thermally disaggregated.

What about a process that could cut stone, produce this signature, and used an energy source available to the Inca? Watkins found another clue in the bracelet worn by a modern-day priest in Cuzco. In the yearly Festival of the Sun, fire must be given by the hand of the sun. The ceremony requires lighting wisps of cotton on fire by using the sun’s rays, which are concentrated with a highly polished, concave indentation on a large gold bracelet. The bracelet is similar to those worn by ancient Inca.

Then Watkins noticed large parabolic gold bowls in a museum in Peru. "These bowls weren't meant to sit on a table holding fruit; they'd roll around the table. They must have been used for something else. They are just the right shape and material for catching the sun's rays, and focusing them into a beam of light."

Sun light strong enough to cut stone? Watkins suggests ancient Inca stonemasons heated and cut stone by using a series of very large gold parabolic reflectors to concentrate and focus solar energy. He points to the Conquistador’s records mentioning an Inca golden dish so large, it spanned the length of two men (it was cut up for poker chips before it was melted into ingots and carried back to Spain); to those big granite bedrock posts at Machu Picchu as possible supports for the mirrors; the fact that Peru, like Egypt gets strong sunlight all year long; and that gold is at its most reflective when its alloyed with silver. (Interesting that some pyramidions, or capstones, found in Egypt were made of electrum, an 80/20 ratio of gold to silver.) Watkin's research led him to develop a solar-powered device for cutting and polishing stone, for which he received a patent, application #4611857.

Now let me introduce you to our guest who reads the signature of precision machine tools, even when he sees them in places that just ‘can't be,’ according to Egyptologists. And read them he did, from core drills more efficient that our diamond bits today, to "space- age precision" planing, to intersecting lathe marks.

Chris Dunn, now in senior management at Danville Metal Stamping in Danville, Illinois, has spent much of his career working with machinery for jet-engine components, and non-conventional manufacturing methods such as laser processing and electrical discharge machining. He also brings a fresh perspective to viewing an ancient artifact, describing himself as "unencumbered with dates and histories and chronologies."

Two visits to Egypt, for personal inspections of selected artifacts, had him asking "how was this created? How, precisely, is this engineered? what tools were used to make this?" His opinion of the tools on display as the instruments by which many ancient artifacts were created: "they are simply physically incapable of reproducing those artifacts today. So why should I believe they could do so thousands of years ago?" Logical enough.

And it does not deter him that ancient tools capable of reproducing these artifacts have not been unearthed. "The tools haven't yet been found, but that shouldn't stop us from deducing what they were, by the marks left on the artifacts," he says. What marks? According to Dunn’s investigation, the marks of sophisticated sawing, drilling, lathe, and milling practices, and a standard of even, level, flat surface planes impossible to achieve by hand.

There’s the diorite bowl in the Cairo Museum that appears to have been cut on a lathe. Dunn points out the simple stone bowl has a "sharp cusp, where two spherical, concave radii intersected. This indicates the radii were cut on two separate axes of rotation. Cutting stone on a turning lathe is a pretty sophisticated use of a wheel."

And how to explain the spherical, stone drill cores, the piece removed when a round hole is cut? Dunn points out that ancient drill cores fascinated famed British Egyptologist Sir Flinders Petrie, who first established, by examining the cores and the holes left behind in the stone, that a tubular drill was used, the same as we use today.

Dunn found, in "Pyramids and Temples of Giza," published in 1883, that Petrie had calculated the rate of descent of this ancient tubular drill, by measuring the distance between the spiral grooves it left behind on the core, as 1/10th of an inch per revolution. Which means, according to Dunn, that these ancient drills cut through solid granite with a feed rate 500 times greater than today's diamond drills.

"I presented Petrie’s astonishing calculations to other craftsman, asking them to determine what possible method could create that same feed rate, and the other characteristics we see in ancient drill cores, such as the hole and core tapering into the stone, and grooves cut deeper in quartz than in feldspar," says Dunn. "Most gave up. Only one figured it out, and he independently came up with the same method I did." What method is that? "Ultrasonics."

How do we use sound today to cut through rock? Dunn explains, "today’s ultrasonic drills use very high frequency vibration, sound, traveling through a medium. It induces a tool to oscillate, or reciprocate back and forth about 19,00 to 25,000 hertz, in a rapid grinding process. A paste or slurry stimulates the cutting action." Modern ultrasonic machine-bits are used for the precision machining of odd-shaped holes in hard, brittle materials. It is significant that ultrasonic drills cut through quartz more easily than through the feldspar of granite. "Ultrasound gets the quartz in the granite vibrating in sympathy, and therefore cuts more easily," says Dunn..

http://www.lauralee.com/articles/stonecut.htm

Last edited by jikwan; 17-02-2014 at 09:16 AM.
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2014, 09:28 AM   #46
jikwan
Inactive

Quote:
I watched the other link
the guy is selling a book

as the pyramid gets higher, the water pressure diminishes..so they will bucket the rest up

how much buoyancy would be needed to lift 40 - 60 ton granite and basaltic slabs
how big is this 'tube' for the lift shaft?

notice how he uses modern tech to highlight this principal

if the liftshaft had even slight leaks, it would fail

transporting over land in a canal system is a proven technology

building the largest structure on earth at the time in a canal which are driven by spring water is far from that

the precision of the shafts within the pyramid had to be so precise, how would they achieve this if it was submerged in water
did they also have scuba equipment for the surveyors?
so what hes selling a book?

.............he says building the outer wall first, but not showing any calculus to provide evidence for it
he says 3m (10ft) diameter walls would suffice..
but the loading of the lift shaft and the weight of the water on that outer wall would be immense

do have calculus to back your doubt?
i reckon there would be zilch pressure

.............how much buoyancy would be needed to lift 40 - 60 ton granite and basaltic slabs

if you look at the watertube vids the guy demonstrates on a scale model
and no problem

..............if the liftshaft had even slight leaks, it would fail

are you joking? they would be using blocks that are so tight-fit
youd need a few million gallons of pressure to make the joints leak a few drops
Old 17-02-2014, 09:32 AM   #47
jikwan
Inactive

and any where they cant use water transport they make them on-site
its a proven method
tight-fit too

very wortwhile watching this

How the pyramids where built in Egypt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znQk_yBHre4

Are the pyramids made out of concrete, an artificial re-agglomerated limestone? Joseph Davidovits and the Geopolymer Institute crew shows that only few people is able to rapidly and easily produce several tons of pyramid stone blocks.
Old 17-02-2014, 11:10 AM   #48
noncooperation

Quote:
its fanciful poppy cock imho

look at the size of the largest stones placed

the giza pyramid was constructed in 20 years

I would like to see them elevate a 70 ton stone in a sealed tube with cedar to the height of the pyramid

water find its own level, how could they pump it up so high, remembering the the area diminishes with each level?

has this fool forgotten about the precision of the pyramids?

we could not achieve this accuracy with modern gps

canals have been around for time immemorial, I cant see how a pyramid could be constructed with canals

the shear volume of water required is ridiculous to elevate 70 ton dressed stones

how did they cut the granite sarcophagus if they only had access to copper tools?

go and fashion yourself a copper chisel and try and chip a piece of granite slab with it
experience is the best educator
the stones were lifted with resonance induced levitation - there is no other way to explain it. forget physical means, this is crude, these people had advanced technology and better knowledge than we do about the nature of reality.

It is one of our biggest mistakes - trying to understand these areas of history with our limited understanding of physics etc.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!

Last edited by noncooperation; 17-02-2014 at 11:12 AM.
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2014, 11:12 AM   #49
jikwan
Inactive

how do you know that?
Old 17-02-2014, 12:51 PM   #50
noncooperation

Quote:
how do you know that?
it's obvious from all my years of reading - I don't need hard proof.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2014, 12:59 PM   #51
jikwan
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
it's obvious from all my years of reading - I don't need hard proof.
........the stones were lifted with resonance induced levitation

im sure you dont. but we do
give us some links......or else i will post a very exciting idea regarding ancient
hot air balloons
Old 17-02-2014, 01:01 PM   #52
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
and any where they cant use water transport they make them on-site
its a proven method
tight-fit too

very wortwhile watching this

How the pyramids where built in Egypt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znQk_yBHre4

Are the pyramids made out of concrete, an artificial re-agglomerated limestone? Joseph Davidovits and the Geopolymer Institute crew shows that only few people is able to rapidly and easily produce several tons of pyramid stone blocks.
In the book - The Shining Ones, the highland settlement at Kharsag also has a water course cut through granite to laser precession for many hundreds of yards, so the ancient or if you like, alien tech, was definitely there at some point.

Main stream science has done its job very well indeed in stopping the alien thoughts from flourishing, here is just one example.

If you look at the tools I have been making, many of which are based upon examples from the early 1800's, you will see one thing, quality that is un-equalled today, basically our brain power and problem solving power of mind has been broken into tiny pieces and torn away from those who are likely to follow, to produce long lasting quality.

The statement by Herbert runs true, we now put our trust in machines and loose our most valuable attribute, our link with our hands and our earth, I of all know this because I can use the latest 3D tech and use my hands.

We need to rediscover our hand to eye coordination so we can build the pyramids again, the sooner the better.
Old 17-02-2014, 01:08 PM   #53
screamingeagle

Quote:
........the stones were lifted with resonance induced levitation

im sure you dont. but we do
give us some links......or else i will post a very exciting idea regarding ancient
hot air balloons
Not sure what do you mean by "links",but heres one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi1qPD4v_5s
Old 17-02-2014, 01:12 PM   #54
jikwan
Inactive

Quote:
In the book - The Shining Ones, the highland settlement at Kharsag also has a water course cut through granite to laser precession for many hundreds of yards, so the ancient or if you like, alien tech, was definitely there at some point.

Main stream science has done its job very well indeed in stopping the alien thoughts from flourishing, here is just one example.

If you look at the tools I have been making, many of which are based upon examples from the early 1800's, you will see one thing, quality that is un-equalled today, basically our brain power and problem solving power of mind has been broken into tiny pieces and torn away from those who are likely to follow, to produce long lasting quality.

The statement by Herbert runs true, we now put our trust in machines and loose our most valuable attribute, our link with our hands and our earth, I of all know this because I can use the latest 3D tech and use my hands.

We need to rediscover our hand to eye coordination so we can build the pyramids again, the sooner the better.
of course youre right. but its not generally feasible. we cannot
do away with digging machines or tractors for farming etc
those machines........one hour of a jcb will do the work of 500 people

weve lost it. why? id say a calcified pineal gland might have
a lot to do with our not being able to access intuition
Old 17-02-2014, 01:12 PM   #55
screamingeagle

Quote:

I agree,we need to unlearn(because every thing we know,well its not wrong but its not advanced either)

Its time for the next step....
Old 17-02-2014, 01:16 PM   #56
screamingeagle

Quote:

You forgot one thing....the labour effectiveness/profit of the few is the main reason why are those machines used...and from here the domino effect is inevitable (greed,bla bla)
Old 17-02-2014, 01:17 PM   #57
jikwan
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
Not sure what do you mean by "links",but heres one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi1qPD4v_5s
thats very cool, man. yes

links where whoever it is that said the block were lifted by anti gravity....
hes got to show examples, give evidence etc
Old 17-02-2014, 01:19 PM   #58
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:

A single barrel of crude, 42 US gallons, holds the equivalent energy as 12 grown adults working for a whole season, sound a bit far out it does, but its true.

500 people would be much more efficient than a JCB, if used for beneficial projects, not blowing my own trumpet, but the things you have made thread is a true window of what a single person can achieve, 500 more like me and the corporate killing model and slave labour controllers are all out of a job.

The growth of knowledge and population is down to labour saving nothing else, but high tech is where we are going wrong, we use it for destruction like true nature has never seen before, we need to bring back a balance with true nature if we are to have longevity.
Old 17-02-2014, 01:26 PM   #59
jikwan
Inactive

i did look in on the things you made thread. very impressive
and you can blow your trumpet

..........high tech is where we are going wrong, we use it for destruction like true nature has never seen before, we need to bring back a balance with true nature if we are to have longevity

too late for that. industry is like a giant machine. its gathered momentum
very hard/impossible to stop now
Old 17-02-2014, 01:27 PM   #60
screamingeagle

Quote:
thats very cool, man. yes

links where whoever it is that said the block were lifted by anti gravity....
hes got to show examples, give evidence etc
Well that i dont have

but how they were built is just half the story imo....

how they were aligned with stars in the sky so precise is the second half imo