Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 20-01-2013, 10:44 PM   #21
zephirop
Banned

I think it was disgusting, truly a holocaust in the literal sense.

These 'sod the Germans' types don't really understand the level of destruction we wrought here, has the brainwashing worked that well, they are only Germans? They had it coming? No civilian population collectively could have had that coming.

And yes please, let's stop going on about you know who...not really a point at all is it?
zephirop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 10:46 PM   #22
vorwahr
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennybhoy67 View Post
That's not what I was saying though!I think the Germans actions before and during the war were inexcusable,but the deliberate bombing of German civilians was just as bad.However the fact it's people who are obviously pro-Nazi that are pushing videos like this and using it as propaganda means people,myself included,tend not to care too much for it.
cool .
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 10:48 PM   #23
grandmasterp
Banned

Bleddy Freemasons.
What're ya going to do eh?

Wall to wall masons round these parts, it's one golf tournament after another and what they get up to at those fund raisers of theirs is nobody's business.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 10:48 PM   #24
Firewand

^^ Regardless of what Hitler was or wasn't, nothing justifies firebombing innocent men women and children in their homes, and bombing their cities to rubble. Can we drop the subject of Hitler please. I'll remind people again this thread is NOT about Hitler. People who insist on talking about Hilter in this thread are obviously the ones who are obsessed with the man, and not me!
Old 20-01-2013, 10:51 PM   #25
grandmasterp
Banned

They're all still dead bro.
Let it go whydontcha?
Old 20-01-2013, 10:52 PM   #26
Firewand

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephirop View Post
I think it was disgusting, truly a holocaust in the literal sense.

These 'sod the Germans' types don't really understand the level of destruction we wrought here, has the brainwashing worked that well, they are only Germans? They had it coming? No civilian population collectively could have had that coming.

And yes please, let's stop going on about you know who...not really a point at all is it?
Thanks Zeph. You're always there with a humane and common sense approach on these subjects.

Last edited by Firewand; 20-01-2013 at 10:52 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 10:53 PM   #27
zephirop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by resistance View Post
^^ Regardless of what Hitler was or wasn't, nothing justifies firebombing innocent men women and children in their homes, and bombing their cities to rubble. Can we drop the subject of Hitler please. I'll remind people again this thread is NOT about Hitler. People who insist on talking about Hilter in this thread are obviously the ones who are obsessed with the man, and not me!
That's that rent-an-idiot reject from before...it's obvious...previous aka's to my knowledge are mushroomhead and rorschach.

I was going to delete this actually, but I'll leave it, I'll probably get in trouble.

Last edited by zephirop; 20-01-2013 at 10:54 PM.
Old 20-01-2013, 10:56 PM   #28
zephirop
Banned

Quote:
Thanks Zeph. You're always there with a humane and common sense approach on these subjects.

I shall bow out now, not really a thread for a slanging match.
Old 20-01-2013, 10:57 PM   #29
grandmasterp
Banned

Poor poor Princess Diana.
Old 20-01-2013, 10:59 PM   #30
vorwahr
Inactive

Quote:
but Hitler ordered firebombing in Russia and Britain
Old 20-01-2013, 11:01 PM   #31
grandmasterp
Banned

Don't mention Hitler.
Old 20-01-2013, 11:01 PM   #32
steppewar
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorwahr View Post
Hitler introduced the world to all out war .
what's wrong didn't he think it might have similar tactics used against him .
The British invented concentration camps around 1900. Fact is, history is written by winners and they can put in whatever fact or fiction they like to become the officially accepted story.

As for the Jewish holocaust, I think the 6 million figure is bullshit, although I accept a few hundred thousand died, mainly from starvation in the camps towards the end of the war.

Churchill and Roosevelt were in the evil **** league above Hitler, and Stalin was in a **** league of his own above these 3 put together.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 11:02 PM   #33
grandmasterp
Banned

Not a fan then?
Old 20-01-2013, 11:06 PM   #34
zephirop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Not a fan then?
Quipping like a man soon to be exposed as a serial troll and promptly banned.

You're making me laugh anyway...just another wasted night on the DIF....

Fuck.

Couldn't bow out.
Old 20-01-2013, 11:08 PM   #35
grandmasterp
Banned

I'm new, humour me.
Is it expected that we all agree?
Old 20-01-2013, 11:08 PM   #36
kennybhoy67

Quote:
Hitler,the blitzkreig of European cities and Allied bombing of Germany are inextricably linked,what exactly do you want from this thread,an outpouring of grief and sympathy?

People were killed by German bombs on the very street I live on,should I demand an apology from Germany for them,perhaps we could petition for Obama to apologise to the people of Japan?

I wasn't neccessarily meaning you with the Hitler lover comment btw,but it's evident that the person who uploaded the video and people who are circulating it and in the discussion below are just that.

Last edited by kennybhoy67; 20-01-2013 at 11:09 PM.
kennybhoy67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 11:15 PM   #37
vorwahr
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephirop View Post
That's that rent-an-idiot reject from before...it's obvious...previous aka's to my knowledge are mushroomhead and rorschach.

I was going to delete this actually, but I'll leave it, I'll probably get in trouble.
someone had one too many horlicks lol
Old 20-01-2013, 11:16 PM   #38
son_of_parrot
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennybhoy67 View Post
Hitler,the blitzkreig of European cities and Allied bombing of Germany are inextricably linked,what exactly do you want from this thread,an outpouring of grief and sympathy?

People were killed by German bombs on the very street I live on,should I demand an apology from Germany for them,perhaps we could petition for Obama to apologise to the people of Japan?

I wasn't neccessarily meaning you with the Hitler lover comment btw,but it's evident that the person who uploaded the video and people who are circulating it and in the discussion below are just that.
You dont get It, this is a "bash the British" thread, dont try reason or common sense to debate.

Im sure those German bombers that flattened most of Europe & Russia were really good lads who meant no harm.
son_of_parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 11:19 PM   #39
grandmasterp
Banned

Some people seem to just get off on emoting for complete strangers and no mistake.
Old 20-01-2013, 11:19 PM   #40
jackdaw
Banned

I don't think bombing operations targeting civilians can ever be justified, but both Germany and Britain bombed their enemy indiscriminately so I'm not sure why Britain is being singled out as the villain here or the purpose behind the original post.

Given the scenario at that time of any prominent country being bombed, a similar form of retaliatory action would naturally follow. Germany was responsible for the London blitz and doubtless the British high command saw later mass bombings of German cities as payback. I'm not justifying it, but my understanding is that it was seen as a way to bring the war to a close.
jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote