Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 25-05-2012, 01:51 PM   #1
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Default Exam question: Why are Jews hated? criticised

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-18207323

Ministers have criticised an exam board after one of its GCSE religious studies papers asked candidates to explain "why some people are prejudiced against Jews".

Education Secretary Michael Gove said to suggest anti-Semitism could ever be explained was "insensitive and, frankly, bizarre."

Exam board AQA said the question did not attempt to justify prejudice.

It stressed that it was not intended to cause offence.

But Mr Gove said: "AQA needs to explain how and why this question was included in an exam paper."

Exam regulator Ofqual is in discussions with AQA, one of Britain's biggest exam boards, and said it would take "follow-up action" if appropriate.

'Irrational fear'

First reported in the Jewish Chronicle, chief executive of the Board of Deputies of British Jews Jon Benjamin told the newspaper: "Clearly this is unacceptable and has nothing whatsoever to do with Jews or Judaism."

But an AQA spokesman said in a statement: "In many exam questions 'explain' is used to mean 'give an account of'.

"For example, in the past we have asked students to explain why some people commit crimes, but we have not intended to suggest that we condone criminal activity.

"The question concerned acknowledges that some people are prejudiced, but we did not intend to imply in any way that prejudice is justified."

It added that it would expect students to refer to the Holocaust and to illustrate prejudice "based on irrational fear, ignorance and scapegoating."

"The board is obviously concerned that this question may have caused offence, as this was absolutely not our intention."

It added: "The principal examiner for this exam has been reviewing the papers and has found that students have understood the question in the sense that was intended and that their answers are in line with the mark scheme."

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 02:24 PM   #2
tufftee

What I would find most interesting is what the exam authorities would consider to be a correct answer!
Old 25-05-2012, 02:29 PM   #3
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

I wonder if you don't answer the question in the way they'd like you get arrested.

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 02:34 PM   #4
digitalgain
Inactive

Jews are not hated, It is the Rothschild Zionistist agenda which is associated with Jews.

Huge difference!
digitalgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 02:44 PM   #5
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
I wonder if you don't answer the question in the way they'd like you get arrested.
Weed out the sentient Amalek
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 03:10 PM   #6
stevie0013
Banned

If you hate all jews just because there jews you're a racist. There i said it, let the arguments begin
stevie0013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 03:12 PM   #7
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie0013 View Post
If you hate all jews just because there jews you're a racist. There i said it, let the arguments begin
So Jews are a race then?
Old 25-05-2012, 03:19 PM   #8
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
So Jews are a race then?
not in my books.....
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 03:20 PM   #9
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie0013 View Post
tell us about this 'race'
Old 25-05-2012, 03:21 PM   #10
lizzy

Quote:
Weed out the sentient Amalek
Old 25-05-2012, 03:21 PM   #11
dantesrevival
Banned

Quote:
So Jews are a race then?
Some people think so, I think some Jews do also, fact is people discriminate against Jews just becuase they are jewsish and for no other reason, that's the same as rasicm,

you do it all the time, you have flitted from using the term Zionist to just Jew when you thought you could get away with it, you discriminate against people you have never met or know just becuase they are Jewish.
dantesrevival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 03:23 PM   #12
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
LOL

and thanks nofuture for the OP....says alot, they watch (if not control) everything don't they.

Last edited by lizzy; 25-05-2012 at 03:24 PM.
Old 25-05-2012, 03:27 PM   #13
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantesrevival View Post
Some people think so, I think some Jews do also, fact is people discriminate against Jews just becuase they are jewsish and for no other reason, that's the same as rasicm,

you do it all the time, you have flitted from using the term Zionist to just Jew when you thought you could get away with it, you discriminate against people you have never met or know just becuase they are Jewish.
Now that is just ridiculous. I take every individual on their merits.

Then again, maybe I have dishonestly slandered Jews in general somewhere. If so, please draw my attention to it so I can reconsider my words.
Old 25-05-2012, 03:32 PM   #14
dolores1

Silence Stevie?

Change the word hated for the word despised - they have despoiled the Earth!
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 03:33 PM   #15
dantesrevival
Banned

Quote:
Now that is just ridiculous. I take every individual on their merits.

Then again, maybe I have dishonestly slandered Jews in general somewhere. If so, please draw my attention to it so I can reconsider my words.
you joking right?

most of your post are about "teh evil jew's" fuck off with your lame denial.

how about this jem locked by mods after your initial post, it says clearly "All Jews", not some you have taken on their individual merits or de-merits.

All Jews should be removed from National Power
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=202273

Last edited by dantesrevival; 25-05-2012 at 03:38 PM.
Old 25-05-2012, 03:40 PM   #16
lizzy

Quote:
you joking right?

how about this jem locked by mods after your initial post, it says clearly "All Jews", not some you have taken on their individual on their merits or de-merits.

[B]All Jews should be removed from National Power[/B]
I actually believe they shouldn't , anyone with an alliegence to another country shouldn't be in power in. This huge conflict is obvious .
US law makers are in Israel all the time,traveling free ,with dual nationality....whose interests do you think they put first??

Last edited by lizzy; 25-05-2012 at 04:45 PM.
Old 25-05-2012, 03:53 PM   #17
jane_d
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tufftee View Post
What I would find most interesting is what the exam authorities would consider to be a correct answer!
"because we all are racists"

Well, if be serious, I liked this one: http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/6...cism-is-racism. It brought me to some balance.

And I have the answer to this question.

To some Jews. And to Rothschild's, who hope to see the silence in the response.

First, the caution (or some fear) - is not the hate or racism.

Second, sometimes it seems that there is an emphasising only the Holocaust. How about others? I pity Jews! But not only they were killed in huge numbers, ok? Cease to stress only Holocaust and others will stop being prejudiced.

If you don't agree that we all were in this together in 20th century (thanks to Rothschilds; who now once again cynically speculate on the Holocaust which they have created in fact to all of us in 20th century, including Jews), don't talk to me about racism or anti-Semitism.

Ok, I'm in caution/in fear/mistrust not because you are Jewish. I'm just careful with those who stress the genocide of only one Jewish nation on the background all the others, including genocide of mine (and in huge numbers).

I'm sorry. I'm sick of this topic, really. I see a lot of things which are happening now and I'm tired of that we stuck in this problem while we need to come together and very fast...

But I just want the balance and justice in recognition of all the victims and all tyrants, including Jews in both roles. Because without it we won't be able to come together.

Maybe it seems strange that I'm writing here about it while sitting in Moscow, but in fact we have all this stuff everywhere! So, I don't see the difference. Someone (it's appears that Fursenko) from our Ministry of Education has recently (about month ago) proposed to introduce the questions about the Holocaust in the school exam, too. 10 (?!) questions about the Holocaust.

Last edited by jane_d; 25-05-2012 at 07:42 PM. Reason: addition
jane_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 03:59 PM   #18
dantesrevival
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
I actually believe that shouldn't , anyone with an alliegence to another country shouldn't be in power in. This huge conflict is obvious .
US law makers are in Israel all the time,traveling free ,with dual nationality....whose interests do you think they put first??
thats fine, you may feel like that as rodin does, but it is discrimination and his lame retort is fucking ridiculous
Old 25-05-2012, 04:02 PM   #19
dolores1

Right Jane, but think of a religion who's members are all taught that all other men, women and children are their enemies and that it is their duty to their G-D to kill them!

Now these people are not a race, though they are trying to postulate the idea that they are! Why?

We all know the quote about tyrants - to tyrants I will show no quarter!

This is a tyrantial religion - they show no quarter to others but cry help, help, holocaust heros here!
And not only does the buck stop with them but they want everybody's bucks!

ENOUGH!
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!

Last edited by dolores1; 25-05-2012 at 04:03 PM. Reason: add
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 04:02 PM   #20
rodin
Banned

Quote:
you joking right?

how about this jem locked by mods after your initial post, it says clearly "All Jews", not some you have taken on their individual merits or de-merits.

All Jews should be removed from National Power
I stand by that. As a precaution, since it is known a great many Jews if not a majority support Israel before their host country. The servants of a nation should serve that nation. End of.

One Million Sayanim

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...er-Mossad.html

eg...

Mitt Romney's

Quote:
SPECIAL ADVISERS

Cofer Black
Christopher Burnham
Michael Chertoff
Eliot Cohen
Norm Coleman
John Danilovich
Eric Edelman
Michael Hayden
Kerry Healey
Kim Holmes
Robert Joseph
Robert Kagan
John Lehman
Walid Phares
Pierre Prosper
Mitchell Reiss
Daniel Senor
Jim Talent
Vin Weber
Richard Williamson
Dov Zakheim
http://www.mittromney.com/news/press...-advisory-team

Last edited by rodin; 25-05-2012 at 04:06 PM.