Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 03-09-2011, 04:54 PM   #1
a head

Default bosnian pyramid

i just posted a thread on www. bosnian-pyramid .com/ and now have been denied access it read as follows.ive known about these pyramids since 2006 and find semir osmanagic has nice pleasant loving remarkable character whose findings
could do so much good for the world,but i have one big issue on this the rothchilds control the rebuilding of bosnia, making me think that semir osmanagic has been set up in business in america to go through the rothchilds
school of thought with this sole purpose in mind,adding to the demise of egypt taking a% of their $14b tourist industry,and revealing the crimes of zawhass is this simply the next chapter in this brilliantly manufactured script(hope im wrong).ive watched numerous interviews with osmanagic but when he was asked how he discovered them there was an unusual hesitation in his response which was he spotted them as he flew by.ive a feeling these pyramids are real but have been known about before the discovery.This is how the rothchilds do business go to war destroy then rebuild look like the saviours.all done for free by volunteers lol.I vision these events to start taking place all round the world unveiling pyramids give the people a bucket and spade control the masses absolutley brilliant. But the people in control of this sponsor war so in one way you could say you volunteers are digging your own graves.not word for word was denied access within 15 mins can someone go check site for me.i was open minded on this subject and really did hope for good to come out of this but this has the classic markings of a rothchild project and now convinced they really do know how to make something out of nothing.i finish with an amusing anagram of the discoverer of the bosnian pyramids about to be un earthed in a rothchild controlled country semir osmanagic RISE MASON MAGIC.When i say mass

Last edited by a head; 04-09-2011 at 04:18 PM.
a head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2012, 01:29 PM   #2
pablito

I personally know Semir Osmanagić, I went often to his home and I know him very well.
I don't think he is a mason or not at all related to Rothschild’s family. If it’s so he wouldn’t have so many problems to find funds for going on Foundation.

Certainly he has a lot of ideas that may not be shared, but I don’t believe sure he is connected to masonic world .

Even I'm not a mason and for this I struggle to find funds of research for my group. But I never bend myself to these compromises and so him
pablito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2012, 02:48 PM   #3
phar_out

Personally, I think that Semir's complete lack of comprehension of the basics of archaeology and heritage legislation, and overall general ineptitude show that, if he had been selected by a secretive society to be part of some Masonic plot, it'll be quite some time before we're all subjected to complete control by them, so we can all sit back and relax.

Semir went to America on the back of his father's wealth, accumulated in the breakdown of Yugoslavia (Osmanagic Snr was a relatively powerful political figure, Minister for Mining or something, and can still pull strings, hence the constant source of under- and irregularly-paid labourers).

Also, it's unusual that he now says he 'spotted them as he flew by'. Visoko isn't on the flight path from either Vienna or Belgrade (the two main connecting airports for transatlantic passengers from Sarajevo). Also, it used to be claimed by the Foundation that Semir was invited by Senad Hodovic, curator of the Visoko museum, to look at hills that Hodovic himself thought were 'pyramid-like'. However, if one does the slightest bit of Background reading into the area of Visoko, the archaeologist/historian Pavao Andelic first refers to the medieval town as 'the pyramid city' in the 1970s (although he DOES NOT claim that the hill itself was in any way artificially created or manipulated).

Pablito- a quick question for you: has anyone from SBRG visited Visoko municipality's Cadastral Offices to see if there is any log of mining activities/ownership in the Ravne tunnel area at any point since the First World War? If not, I'd seriously advise you to make an appointment there independently of the Foundation. You never know, you might find some answers which have been hidden from you, thus saving you a lot of time and effort for nothing.
phar_out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2012, 05:15 PM   #4
drbone
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by a head View Post
i just posted a thread on www. bosnian-pyramid .com/ and now have been denied access it read as follows.ive known about these pyramids since 2006 and find semir osmanagic has nice pleasant loving remarkable character whose findings
could do so much good for the world,but i have one big issue on this the rothchilds control the rebuilding of bosnia, making me think that semir osmanagic has been set up in business in america to go through the rothchilds
school of thought with this sole purpose in mind,adding to the demise of egypt taking a% of their $14b tourist industry,and revealing the crimes of zawhass is this simply the next chapter in this brilliantly manufactured script(hope im wrong).ive watched numerous interviews with osmanagic but when he was asked how he discovered them there was an unusual hesitation in his response which was he spotted them as he flew by.ive a feeling these pyramids are real but have been known about before the discovery.This is how the rothchilds do business go to war destroy then rebuild look like the saviours.all done for free by volunteers lol.I vision these events to start taking place all round the world unveiling pyramids give the people a bucket and spade control the masses absolutley brilliant. But the people in control of this sponsor war so in one way you could say you volunteers are digging your own graves.not word for word was denied access within 15 mins can someone go check site for me.i was open minded on this subject and really did hope for good to come out of this but this has the classic markings of a rothchild project and now convinced they really do know how to make something out of nothing.i finish with an amusing anagram of the discoverer of the bosnian pyramids about to be un earthed in a rothchild controlled country semir osmanagic RISE MASON MAGIC.When i say mass
In my opinion you are literally getting on a horse and chariot now. Apocalypse.

About Exaggeration

Take the basic idea you want to communicate, your concept, then exaggerate it. Take it to extremes. Push it beyond reason, beyond reality. In the copy. With visuals. Or both.
drbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:20 AM   #5
pablito

Quote:
Originally Posted by phar_out View Post
Personally, I think that Semir's complete lack of comprehension of the basics of archaeology and heritage legislation, and overall general ineptitude show that, if he had been selected by a secretive society to be part of some Masonic plot, it'll be quite some time before we're all subjected to complete control by them, so we can all sit back and relax.

Semir went to America on the back of his father's wealth, accumulated in the breakdown of Yugoslavia (Osmanagic Snr was a relatively powerful political figure, Minister for Mining or something, and can still pull strings, hence the constant source of under- and irregularly-paid labourers).

Also, it's unusual that he now says he 'spotted them as he flew by'. Visoko isn't on the flight path from either Vienna or Belgrade (the two main connecting airports for transatlantic passengers from Sarajevo). Also, it used to be claimed by the Foundation that Semir was invited by Senad Hodovic, curator of the Visoko museum, to look at hills that Hodovic himself thought were 'pyramid-like'. However, if one does the slightest bit of Background reading into the area of Visoko, the archaeologist/historian Pavao Andelic first refers to the medieval town as 'the pyramid city' in the 1970s (although he DOES NOT claim that the hill itself was in any way artificially created or manipulated).

Pablito- a quick question for you: has anyone from SBRG visited Visoko municipality's Cadastral Offices to see if there is any log of mining activities/ownership in the Ravne tunnel area at any point since the First World War? If not, I'd seriously advise you to make an appointment there independently of the Foundation. You never know, you might find some answers which have been hidden from you, thus saving you a lot of time and effort for nothing.
You have “your” ideas on Osmanagić and his father. And I know Senad Hodović too. But this is not important for value of the archaeological sites in Visoko. All old people in Visoko knew that there is a piramid under Visoćica hill, also before Foundation discover.

I am there for two years to study the site and after several analysis in our laboratories we concluded that the pyramids are only remodeled hills. But the real treasure is not on the hills, but inside hills. This is the series of tunnels, minimally explored.

This has been understood by many adventurers too, who are coming to Visoko now for searching "their" treasure illegally, so the Foundation of Osmanagić is not the only one that believes there is something of particular in Visoko's Valley.

We sent some of us to offices of Municipality of Visoko some months ago to control maps. In Ravne’s tunnel, which were already in existence before 1946, the miners entered in the 60s looking for water and placed a tube (Eternit) under floor in it without realizing that there was a structure below soil and that we found buried by GPR in 2011. I personally explored the new section de-sealed in December 2010 and I can tell you that is original. Maybe it is a very ancient mine, but I do not believe this, or a series of prehistoric tunnels whose usefulness has yet to be determined

I saw your posts as opponent to the pyramids, but we are a serious group of university scientists too who work not only in Visoko, but also in other sites in Croatia and Bosnia and a great part of us has good experiences in institutional research. So in the last two years we rejected some theories, but we confirmed others. And Ravne's tunnels are a real archaeological site.

Last edited by pablito; 01-02-2012 at 10:23 AM.
Old 01-02-2012, 11:30 AM   #6
phar_out

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablito View Post
You have “your” ideas on Osmanagić and his father. And I know Senad Hodović too. But this is not important for value of the archaeological sites in Visoko. All old people in Visoko knew that there is a piramid under Visoćica hill, also before Foundation discover.

I am there for two years to study the site and after several analysis in our laboratories we concluded that the pyramids are only remodeled hills. But the real treasure is not on the hills, but inside hills. This is the series of tunnels, minimally explored.

This has been understood by many adventurers too, who are coming to Visoko now for searching "their" treasure illegally, so the Foundation of Osmanagić is not the only one that believes there is something of particular in Visoko's Valley.

We sent some of us to offices of Municipality of Visoko some months ago to control maps. In Ravne’s tunnel, which were already in existence before 1946, the miners entered in the 60s looking for water and placed a tube (Eternit) under floor in it without realizing that there was a structure below soil and that we found buried by GPR in 2011. I personally explored the new section de-sealed in December 2010 and I can tell you that is original. Maybe it is a very ancient mine, but I do not believe this, or a series of prehistoric tunnels whose usefulness has yet to be determined

I saw your posts as opponent to the pyramids, but we are a serious group of university scientists too who work not only in Visoko, but also in other sites in Croatia and Bosnia and a great part of us has good experiences in institutional research. So in the last two years we rejected some theories, but we confirmed others. And Ravne's tunnels are a real archaeological site.
I am not an opponent to 'the pyramids'. I simply do not believe (having spent a considerable amount of time in Visoko) that there are any, and, having witnessed Osmanagic's machinations first hand, believe that he is incompetent to carry out work in the field of heritage- he simply does not have any understanding of basic archaeological or heritage tourism concepts, as these two articles show (in Bosnian, sorry, but I think you have a grasp of the language):
http://piramidasunca.ba/bs/press/ite...auto-puta.html
http://piramidasunca.ba/bs/press/ite...uzeja-bih.html

As does his idea that 'he' will turn Visoko into a UNESCO WH Site. Talk like that may be effective rhetoric for rabble rousing, but when his words are read by someone who knows anything about the functioning of the heritage sector, they just see a jaw-dropping level of naivety.

I agree that the tunnels are a 'real archaeological site'. However, on the subject of 'treasures' I am more skeptical. It is good to know that the tunnels existed before 1946. I think this is the first time a definitive terminus ante quem has actually been given for them. It is also good to have someone finally acknowledge that the floor of Ravne has been disturbed in the 20th century- Osmanagic had always claimed otherwise.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:07 AM   #7
pablito

Quote:
I agree that the tunnels are a 'real archaeological site'. However, on the subject of 'treasures' I am more skeptical. It is good to know that the tunnels existed before 1946. I think this is the first time a definitive terminus ante quem has actually been given for them. It is also good to have someone finally acknowledge that the floor of Ravne has been disturbed in the 20th century- Osmanagic had always claimed otherwise.
You haven’t to mix up previous situations with present situation. But, if you had a good experience of the site, you know that Ravne’s tunnels was extensively modified by Foundation works and miners searching water.

But in December 2010 was discovered a new section of tunnel never visited by tourists in this period because with water inside.
Recently we concentred our researches on this last section that is untouchable.

There I found original structure of tunnels and now without tourist visits and without electric fields produced by the presence of power cables for lighting (see here: http://www.sbresearchgroup.eu/index....id=121&lang=en ) the environment is ideal for serious researches.

Lately we have obtained good results for this reason, deleting previous bad theories.
I think this section the most important of the complex because original.

For example next weeks I will publish results about resonance phenomenon on this section of tunnels, not present in other part of tunnels (not original). But also stone walls appear different in this section.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:36 AM   #8
phar_out

Quote:
You haven’t to mix up previous situations with present situation. But, if you had a good experience of the site, you know that Ravne’s tunnels was extensively modified by Foundation works and miners searching water.

But in December 2010 was discovered a new section of tunnel never visited by tourists in this period because with water inside.
Recently we concentred our researches on this last section that is untouchable.

There I found original structure of tunnels and now without tourist visits and without electric fields produced by the presence of power cables for lighting (see here: http://www.sbresearchgroup.eu/index....id=121&lang=en ) the environment is ideal for serious researches.

Lately we have obtained good results for this reason, deleting previous bad theories.
I think this section the most important of the complex because original.

For example next weeks I will publish results about resonance phenomenon on this section of tunnels, not present in other part of tunnels (not original). But also stone walls appear different in this section.
Yes, I was aware of the extensive modification by the Foundation. The problem was, Osmanagic intentionally misled people into thinking the tunnel walls and floor were not interfered with in any way- both over the internet and in person.

Can I just ask what the relationship is between SBRG and the Foundation? Ms Acconci is an employee of both, is she not? Whose work must she prioritise? Also, if you have conflicting ideas with the Foundation over what research direction to take, whose ideas prevail? In other words, were you to find something that did not fit to the Foundation's tome of these being ancient tunnels within Bosnian Pyramids (a 1960s drinks bottle, for instance), could the Foundation prevent you from undertaking further research at the site? Also, would SBRG publish such an event, in spite of it going against your previous beliefs/findings?
Old 05-02-2012, 08:16 AM   #9
pablito

Quote:
Can I just ask what the relationship is between SBRG and the Foundation? Ms Acconci is an employee of both, is she not? Whose work must she prioritise? Also, if you have conflicting ideas with the Foundation over what research direction to take, whose ideas prevail? In other words, were you to find something that did not fit to the Foundation's tome of these being ancient tunnels within Bosnian Pyramids (a 1960s drinks bottle, for instance), could the Foundation prevent you from undertaking further research at the site? Also, would SBRG publish such an event, in spite of it going against your previous beliefs/findings?
Yes, you can. We have a written agreement which said: “Foundation is giving its permission to SB Research Group, collaboration between the University of Trieste and the Politecnico of Milan, to study the architecture, form and geometry of the structures in the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids and the anthropological and historical development aspects of the discoveries.
SB Research Group will work with Foundation’s experts and will establish scientific protocols before and during the research. There will be no limits imposed by the Foundation except for two conditions: research methods will be non-destructive and results are to be shared with the Foundation and general public
”.

For Mrs. Acconci I cannot say anything. She don’t work anymore with us from December 2011 and I think with Foundation too. Now we have another Italian archaeologist and a Croatian historian in SBRG group.

If there are conflicts between us and Foundation there are no problems, we keep our ideas and Foundation too. This already happened, but Foundation didn’t create obstacles and we published our results. For example when we found together the pipe a hundred of meters inside tunnels. But after we cannot find other signs of miners that are only in the first part of tunnels.

So we continue researches at the end of tunnel, the original tunnels, where we found an interesting artifact: http://www.sbresearchgroup.eu/index....id=120&lang=en and a phenomenon of resonance like other ancient temples of Neolithic Age: http://www.sbresearchgroup.eu/index....id=121&lang=en

We are very satisfied for our agreement with Foundation and will continue to work in Ravne

Last edited by pablito; 05-02-2012 at 08:17 AM.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:54 PM   #10
originn

Why is Sara Acconci not working with SB Research Group anymore?
originn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:16 PM   #11
truthseeker512

Quote:
Originally Posted by originn View Post
Whatever the reason, SBRG seems to be now on a mission to discredit her by making false accusations around the web, such as her 'drugging' SBRG members in order to extract information on their latest research. A tale so ridiculous it is laughable for anyone who has met Dr Sara Acconci or the technician in question.
Its all very interesting considering they worked together for over a year with not a single problem.

Obviously carrying out the laundry over the internet is a most unclassy affair, alas I must defend my friends honor and highlight STUPID behavior.

Here is the link

http://www.nibiru2012.it/forum/arche...7768.1380.html

Last edited by truthseeker512; 05-02-2012 at 05:52 PM.
truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:00 PM   #12
pablito

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker512 View Post
Whatever the reason, SBRG seems to be now on a mission to discredit her by making false accusations around the web, such as her 'drugging' SBRG members in order to extract information on their latest research. A tale so ridiculous it is laughable for anyone who has met Dr Sara Acconci or the technician in question.
Its all very interesting considering they worked together for over a year with not a single problem.

Obviously carrying out the laundry over the internet is a most unclassy affair, alas I must defend my friends honor and highlight STUPID behavior.

Here is the link

http://www.nibiru2012.it/forum/arche...7768.1380.html
In latin language your post it’s an “escusatio non petita” .
But it also looks only a post out of the thread.

So I will not reply to this miserable controversy.
I speak about science and I don’t speak about gossip.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:02 PM   #13
space man

Quote:
Originally Posted by a head View Post
I think it's alright to ask questions and have genuine concerns about this matter (there is no piss-take).

I believe they're real but there are unanswered questions that simply can't be brushed off just because of close-mindedness. How ironic. I find the naming of the pyramids odd, as an example.

Why wear a hat for a certain image? That's not a piss-take question, why does Semir feel the need to have to project a certain type of image to the public (it's not just the hat, it's the whole "saviour" image)? Are you not an adventurous archaeologist if you don't wear an Indiana Jones hat (like Zahi Hawass) ?!?
space man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 12:15 AM   #14
truthseeker512

Quote:
In latin language your post it’s an “escusatio non petita” .
But it also looks only a post out of the thread.

So I will not reply to this miserable controversy.
I speak about science and I don’t speak about gossip.
Of course you will not reply to this 'miserable controversy' (which you incited on your own) because you sir are in the wrong and are fully aware of this fact.

In English Language we too have a saying, be it not as sophisticated.... 'Stop talking out of your arse'

You speak about Science and not gossip? OK. Lets begin......

First by defining gossip;

Quote:
gos·sip [gos-uhp] Show IPA noun, verb, -siped or -sipped, -sip·ing or -sip·ping.
noun
1.idle talk or rumor, especially about the personal or private affairs of others: the endless gossip about Hollywood stars.
2.light, familiar talk or writing.
3.Also, gos·sip·er, gos·sip·per. a person given to tattling or idle talk.
4.Chiefly British Dialect . a godparent.
5.Archaic . a friend, especially a woman.
verb (used without object)
6.to talk idly, especially about the affairs of others; go about tattling.

This is your recent defamatory post, along with a translation...

Quote:
Il tuo appello è sincero e con te si può avere sicuramente un buon rapporto, diversamente da chi mi ubriaca il tecnico del suono, tanto da farlo stramazzare a terra, ottenendo le informazioni più aggiornate sui nostri risultati non pubblicati. Oppure anche su questo sito cerca di metterci in cattiva luce per quello che stiamo facendo parlando di sciocchezze come di "accendere la piramide" o l'uso di "medium". O ancora utilizza il nostro archivio aggiornato fino ad alcuni mesi fa, ora a sua disposizione, pubblicando una nostra foto sul giornale come se fosse di sua provenienza, perchè non ha avuto tempo di andare personalmente sul sito.

Your appeal is sincere and with you it's surely possible to have a good relationship, unlike with the people who are trying to get the sound technician drunk, so much so to knock him down on the floor, in order to obtain updated informations about our unpublished results. Or people on this web-site who are trying to put us in a bad light with the things we are trying to do speaking about foolishnesses like "turning on the pyramid" or using a "medium". Or again somebody who's using our archive, updated until few months ago, now at his disposal, to publish one of our pictures in a newspaper like it's his source, just because he didn't have the time to personally go on the site.
I do not see how declaring to the world that certain people got one of your researchers drunk in order to extract information is 'science'.

Since you, nor anyone else on the internet were present or invited to the social event you speak of on the nibiru forum, i would say it was indeed private/personal and therefore gossip. How you witnessed your sound engineer fall on the floor in the first place is miraculous, especially because I nor anyone else present saw such an event.

I feel childish lowering myself to this kind of behavior but unless someone calls you on your BS i dont see it ever stopping.

now back on topic.... Noone is who they say they are.

Last edited by truthseeker512; 06-02-2012 at 12:51 AM.
Old 06-02-2012, 03:11 AM   #15
pablito

Quote:
I do not see how declaring to the world that certain people got one of your researchers drunk in order to extract information is 'science'.

Since you, nor anyone else on the internet were present or invited to the social event you speak of on the nibiru forum, i would say it was indeed private/personal and therefore gossip. How you witnessed your sound engineer fall on the floor in the first place is miraculous, especially because I nor anyone else present saw such an event.

I feel childish lowering myself to this kind of behavior but unless someone calls you on your BS i dont see it ever stopping.

now back on topic.... Noone is who they say they are.
I'm sorry truthseeker512, but who speaks thus is qualifying himself and his level.
This is the last time I reply to you. You are out of the thread.
Old 06-02-2012, 10:07 AM   #16
phar_out

Quote:
for anyone who has met Dr Sara Acconci or the technician in question.
Does she refer to herself as 'Dr' these days? As far as I'm aware, it's only the Foundation who choose to misrepresent her as such.

She has the equivalent of a BA in archaeology, the Italian 'dottore', which MUST be abbreviated as 'dott' or 'dr.', NOT with a capital letter. In this document (http://piramidasunca.ba/eng/latest-n...-pyramids.html) they even go so far as to claim she has a PhD!
Old 06-02-2012, 12:01 PM   #17
truthseeker512

Quote:
Does she refer to herself as 'Dr' these days? As far as I'm aware, it's only the Foundation who choose to misrepresent her as such.

She has the equivalent of a BA in archaeology, the Italian 'dottore', which MUST be abbreviated as 'dott' or 'dr.', NOT with a capital letter. In this document (http://piramidasunca.ba/eng/latest-n...-pyramids.html) they even go so far as to claim she has a PhD!
I dont know where you got those facts but they are incorrect.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:42 PM   #18
phar_out

Quote:
I dont know where you got those facts but they are incorrect.
Which facts are incorrect? That the Foundation has falsely claimed she has a PhD (link given above), that you have to abbreviate with lower-case letters (an Italian colleague, with whom I was discussing the issue of the 'dottore' being confusing to many non-Italians), or the fact that Ms Acconci has clarified herself that she does not hold a PhD (on numerous forums, etc)?
Old 06-02-2012, 02:19 PM   #19
pablito

Quote:
Originally Posted by originn View Post
You can find the answer by truthseeker512's post, here: http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=633
Old 06-02-2012, 04:19 PM   #20
possibility

Default Agree

I found out about these pyramids recently, and heard a lot of about this Osmanagich, and it really seems to be some masonic game, there is to much coincidence, he is like raised and educated and everything was programmed to led to this his discovery (in 2006 i think) after centurys of people watching at it and nobody even suspected.there has to be some people who were wondering around, before him.wish there is some more infos from people there.
possibility is offline   Reply With Quote