Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 04-07-2010, 12:15 AM   #41
jllizzoyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker512 View Post
Hi all, well ive returned to the UK after being over there for a month. I shall be returning hopefully at the end of august.

Well im back in the UK and I have plans

What im really looking for now is to create a dedicated webpage for all the info I have collated so far and what is to come.

Since ive no idea whatsoever in regards to creating a webpage any advice would be welcome.

Im working with Wideshut.co.uk to get an initial report out about the latest happenings but tbh I think this whole issue is so big it needs its own website.

There is a lot happening, some important stuff relating to many aspects of the global conspiracy.
Private message me I can help you with all the website stuff (and set it all up for you)... I would be more than happy to help.
jllizzoyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 12:37 AM   #42
jllizzoyd

Quote:

Here is an interesting artifact!
Look closely and you can see the head is that of a bird.
This artifact is extremely intriguing/interesting... Has any carbon-dating or any other tests been done on this?

It would be an idea to compare these 'drawings' (markings) to others found around the world.
jllizzoyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 11:28 AM   #43
orbione

Hey there,ever since i heard about this find it has intriqued me,now that you have posted a picture that has orb related phenomena on it i had a little look at this picture a little closer.

Specifically the orb related energy signature,this is what i was able to find examining the structure a little close using filters to bring out any images that were present within the stucture of the energy signature.

What this looks like to me if you can see it is some sort of gremlin that's how i would describe it,what it's orientation and relationship to the pyramid structures is unknown,all i can tell you is that it exists therefore it is some kind of entity origin unknown possibly demonic / lower astral in orientation.
orbione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 01:47 PM   #44
drakul

Bumpovich
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 03:16 PM   #45
liquidswords

Thumbs up

Have enjoyed reading this thread.

Keep us updated when you can post all the information etc on a website.
Old 04-07-2010, 05:02 PM   #46
firstlook

yes very appreciated.

"Sometimes, a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it."- The International
firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 07:22 PM   #47
cultofexperience

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbione View Post
Hey there,ever since i heard about this find it has intriqued me,now that you have posted a picture that has orb related phenomena on it i had a little look at this picture a little closer.

Specifically the orb related energy signature,this is what i was able to find examining the structure a little close using filters to bring out any images that were present within the stucture of the energy signature.

What this looks like to me if you can see it is some sort of gremlin that's how i would describe it,what it's orientation and relationship to the pyramid structures is unknown,all i can tell you is that it exists therefore it is some kind of entity origin unknown possibly demonic / lower astral in orientation.

I don't understand why you would jump to the conclusion that the entity is "demonic" or a "gremlin?" Why would you assume they are negative?

Why couldn't it be something positive? Happy angels? Guardians of the temple? Ancestors of the locals?
cultofexperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 07:23 PM   #48
cinder_darkskys

Default Topic tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrochicken View Post
Fucking brilliant!!!!!!!!

Get those photos uploaded!!!

Was just looking at this map and following the alignment.. asides from the lesser pagan sites where churches were
built it also goes through the following

Sacro Monte di Varallo (sacred mountain)

and then through paris
(sacre coeur on the summit of the montmartre??)

or through notre dame?

across the english channel and through a tiny wee town in devon called "tavistock".. (lol you can't make this up!)

I wonder what's in the irish sea????

According to legends and folklore the whole sea, not unlike the north sea, was one big flowery meadow with rolling pastures etc. etc.
Cool topic.

Side note ;
Image 1 the line I bet gos right throw the ICELAND valcano and exstands around the world, well right throw where I live, and joins up with it self.

Strangly I been waiting to see that image, As SSX send me and Email about a month ago, showing several conections. He made based his personal studdies.

A shaman by the Name of of Little Gandmother talks about unexplainable discoveries, she name severial cities which are known to be of shell we say E+T construction, even jointly build cities. How ever she says new discoveries will be made.

This is a basic unknown fact, only the highest levels of the space fairing peaples of the Earth know, about 10 to maybe 50 peaple in the world.

E+T can alter a planet, over night. new MT, to seas. like waving a magic rod.

A step beyond ;

Time V.s human reconisision.

What kind of hydralics system would you need to raise or low certan parts earths. Geothromal.

Question i would ask my self is why are be noticing these things now.

What did that hill look like ; 10, 50, 100, 500, 1,000 of years ago. What are the old tales of that location, before industerial man. arts poety musics.

Is there arts that confurm these locations pre generationial.

The line with the 3 ??? marks is in the Wrong location. Yes : there is a line that runs north east to south west. Thats not where it is.

Cool topic

Sorry for my typeos

Im going to post this link in the Holy Wells, I feel it relates.
PeaceLovesAll

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 04-07-2010 at 07:40 PM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:54 PM   #49
orbione

Quote:
Originally Posted by cultofexperience View Post
I don't understand why you would jump to the conclusion that the entity is "demonic" or a "gremlin?" Why would you assume they are negative?

Why couldn't it be something positive? Happy angels? Guardians of the temple? Ancestors of the locals?
Prove me wrong although i can't prove im right either it's subjective,i just thought it may or may not be interesting to others.

Gremlin ... Perceived from what i see in the structure you may see pink flowers and happy hippy stuff for all i know,it's a personal opinion.

Demonic / lower astral ... This is what i FEEL is the energy involved in this particular structure,it may or may not be correct there is now way of actually knowing unless you come into direct contact ,the fact remains that this entity is present whatever it's orientation.

The Truth well i guess that's something you will have to figure out for yourself.

Last edited by orbione; 04-07-2010 at 09:06 PM.
orbione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 12:42 AM   #50
truthseeker512

Default Moon Pyramid

Unlike the Gigantic lump of Concrete that is the Sun Pyramid, the Moon Pyramid has an elegant construction design in a variety of materials.
Various concretes of differing compositions, sandstone blocks, bricks and paving.
It is a terraced pyramid, that is, it has a platform at the top.

At the top of the Pyramid there is a plantation. The farmer tried to dig a well in an attempt to find water. The closest source is found at the base of the pyramid.
Although he did not find any water, in his attempt he uncovered layer after layer of shaped stone blocks.
The Pyramid of the Sun foundation has since extended the archaeological sonda.

The top layer of blocks are a sandstone, the layer below is concrete, and then sandstone again.

Last edited by truthseeker512; 05-07-2010 at 12:49 AM.
truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:56 AM   #51
truthseeker512

Quote:
Originally Posted by jllizzoyd View Post
This artifact is extremely intriguing/interesting... Has any carbon-dating or any other tests been done on this?

It would be an idea to compare these 'drawings' (markings) to others found around the world.
You can only carbon date organic material.
One clue we have is that it is made from the same material as parts of the moon pyramid.

Tests cost money and the Pyramid of the Sun foundation has very little currently.
There is one test that can give us a conclusive and accurate age of the soil covering the pyramid but its a brand new technique and costs 30k a sample.

Last edited by truthseeker512; 05-07-2010 at 02:02 AM.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:23 PM   #52
hyperborean

Quote:
Originally Posted by jllizzoyd View Post

Truthseeker,

Has that tombstone been found in Visoko?

If so, it represents a very important discovery.

Can you tell me more where it was found etc., pls!?

Thanks.
hyperborean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 03:53 PM   #53
truthseeker512

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperborean View Post
Truthseeker,

Has that tombstone been found in Visoko?

If so, it represents a very important discovery.

Can you tell me more where it was found etc., pls!?

Thanks.
It comes from a nearby town. The local historians claim it is medieval, but this is incorrect.
I dont think its a tombstone.
Its made from the same material as what parts of the Moon pyramid are constructed of. That is, an artificially made material - concrete.

Last edited by truthseeker512; 06-07-2010 at 03:54 PM.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:20 PM   #54
deuce mcallister

Truthseeker, thanks for the info you have provided. I look forward to reading more from you.
deuce mcallister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 05:33 PM   #55
hyperborean

Quote:
It comes from a nearby town. The local historians claim it is medieval, but this is incorrect.
I dont think its a tombstone.
Its made from the same material as what parts of the Moon pyramid are constructed of. That is, an artificially made material - concrete.
In my opinion it is a tombstone; I've discovered 2 years ago a similar one (please note the base) made of the same material with bones below in Ginje but without any engravings or inscriptions on it.

However, I do agree with you that this one is NOT a medieval artifact.
hyperborean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:27 PM   #56
xyzzy
Banned

Interesting snippet from the Wikipedia entry from the Urantia book;

Paradise Trinity

One symbol described in The Urantia Book consists of three concentric blue circles on a white background. The circles are said to have symbolized several trinity associations in the history of humankind. The authors of The Urantia Book indicate its revealed meaning as being "the infinity, eternity, and universality of the Paradise Trinity of divine maintenance and direction."

Looks fairly similar to this;
xyzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 11:11 PM   #57
cultofexperience

Anxiously awaiting more info!

I had a dream where someone saw the carved stone artifact photo that you posted and when you went back someone had burned it so it couldn't be read any more. (not suggesting anything, just an unusual kind of dream for me)
cultofexperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 10:09 PM   #58
truthseeker512

Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun

At least 220m in height, it is over 1/3rd taller than the Great Pyramid of Giza.

Now, many people dismiss this pyramid by suggesting its a hill covered in trees

Here is the Pyramid of the Moon at Teotihuacan, Mexico where it was photographed in 1858, before it was excavated from under 1000s of years worth of soil deposition.

and here it is today

Incidentally, the tree roots on the 'hill' all grow horizontally. Below the meter or so of soil and clay lies the concrete. Unlike our modern day concrete, the roots of the trees are unable to penetrate vertically and crack the concrete because it is so strong. Stronger than anything we can make today.
If it were a natural hill, the roots would all be vertical.

The pyramid of the Sun is built into the side of a natural hill formation.
You can see from the pic below, the Pyramid has a causeway leading up to it, 2/3rds of its height high.

The causeway is constructed out of sandstone blocks and concrete.

The Sun pyramid itself has 5 layers of concrete, interspersed by layers of clay and under that are sandstone blocks.

You can see in the pic above just how thick one layer of concrete is.
The clay between the concrete acts as a cushion between the layers as they move relative to each other over the 1000s of years due to earth movement/seismic events etc.

Here is a closeup of the concrete

The material used is the same as what the the tunnels are cut into.
Small pebbles, larger cobbles of different rock types - broken up conglomerate. Sandy quartz limestone is used for the matrix.
Energetically, this pyramid is in harmony with its surroundings as it is built from its surroundings.
The material used for making the concrete was almost certainly the conglomerate originally removed in the initial excavation of the tunnels.
It is important we look at the pyramid as a piece of technology, a device of sorts rather than a simple building/temple/burial chamber because then the energy fields become an important factor.
Pyramids were built in specific locations to take advantage of and harness natural Earth energies.
These sites all sit along leylines.

Harry Oldfield who is famous for his development of photographing human energy fields visited the Bosnian Pyramids to use his photography techniques.

Here is a picture of a natural regular hill, you can see the energy fields are horizontal.

Here when the Pyramid of the Sun was photographed, you can see how different the natural energy fields are. They are almost vertical.
The pyramid clearly shows an interaction with natural earth energies.

Inside the tunnels under the pyramid, the air is full of negative ions.
The water running out from under the pyramid is full of positive ions.
There is an energetic exchange occuring and the shape of the pyramid is making it happen

Both the Sun, Moon and Dragon pyramids have underground water channels leading from them. The pyramids are structured to collect surface water and draw in groundwater with their charge given to them from sunlight hitting their surfaces. These waters are then all charged in different ways due to the shape, material and differing configurations of the 3 pyramids - Much like how water freezes with perfect crystals if we give it positive emotion or with no crystals if we give it negative emotion, the Pyramids can 'encode' the water molecules too.
The process can send energy the other way. Positively charged water can give us positive effects.

What is interesting is that all three groundwaters flow to the centre of the equilateral triangle, where they meet and intermix, providing a kind of supercharged pyramid water. Each of the waters may be encoded for certain energetic purposes - healing, clensing etc
We are expecting to find maybe an underground reservoir or something even more spectacular at the point where the waters meet. No excavations have been sanctioned yet at this location.
Bear in mind the whole area is engineered, including the river bed, its not by chance the groundwaters meet at the centre of the triangle.

I see these pyramids in part as a kind of terraforming tool. The groundwater is attracted to the charge of the pyramid, which is then drawn down specific channels. The combination of the water and the richly ionised air provides excellent living and growing conditions for a community.

Last edited by truthseeker512; 13-07-2010 at 01:45 AM.
Old 13-07-2010, 10:30 AM   #59
lovely one

This is fascinating. I live in Croatia...near Bosnia and I have heard about all this.
But majority of people here don"t believe in pyramids in Bosnia.
I can"t wait to see the truth. I hope it will happen in my lifetime.
lovely one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 12:08 PM   #60
truthseeker512

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely one View Post
This is fascinating. I live in Croatia...near Bosnia and I have heard about all this.
But majority of people here don"t believe in pyramids in Bosnia.
I can"t wait to see the truth. I hope it will happen in my lifetime.
Youre seeing the truth now....
If you are expecting the Pyramid to be fully excavated I wouldnt put any money on it.
First of all, its monumentally big and second, its made out of disgusting concrete. Who wants that to be exposed?
They have an idea of lighting the whole thing up with lazers and lights down the sides to highlight the angles. Sounds like a gimmic to me but they need ppl to pay attention so that tourists come.
There is no money for expanding the research until tourists start coming, but tourists wont come until they see more proof. Its a catch 22, especially since all the evidence one needs is actually already in existance. Its just not on National Geographic.

Last edited by truthseeker512; 13-07-2010 at 12:20 PM.