Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 19-05-2010, 05:01 PM   #21
lightgiver

Default Ellil

Another point of interest,

Enlil (nlin), (EN = Lord + LIL = Loft, "Lord of the Open" or "Lord of the Wind") was the name of a chief deity listed and written about in ancient Sumerian, Akkadian, Hittite, Canaanite and other Mesopotamian clay and stone tablets. The name is perhaps pronounced and sometimes rendered in translations as ELLIL in later Akkadian, Hittite, and Canaanite literature.

Enlil was considered to be the god of breath, wind, loft, and breadth.

One story names his origins as the exhausted breath of An (god of the heavens) and Ki (goddess of the Earth) after sexual union.

Indra (Devanagari: इन्द्र ) is the King of the gods or Devas and Lord of Heaven or Svargaloka in Hindu mythology, and also he is the God of War, Storms, and Rainfall.

“Indra, you lifted up the outcast who was oppressed, you glorified the blind and the lame.” (Rg-Veda 2:13:12

Name; Indra

Direction; East

Mantra; Oṃ Laṃ Indrāya Namaḥ ,

Weapon;Vajra (thunderbolt) ,

Consort;Śacī

Planet; Sūrya (Sun) ,

Guardian Matrika; Aindri

Ki or Qi

It is frequently translated as "energy flow," and is often compared to Western notions of energeia or élan vital (vitalism) as well as the yogic notion of prana. The literal translation is "air," "breath," or "gas" (compare the original meaning of Latin spiritus "breathing"; or the Common Greek πνεῦμα, meaning "air," "breath," or "spirit"; and the Sanskrit term prana, "breath").

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ki_(goddess)

Further references examine Ki-el as the formal translation of Lilith, Moon Goddess. This is known from Pike`s Morals and Dogma compilation of Masonic knowledge; to 'reflect' the 'Sun.' The largest reflection is the Moon from the Sun. The Sun being Ra, the Moon being Isis or; Ki-el. 'L' or el is the abbr(kill?). for Lilith. El is Hebrew for God. Lilith and Sama-el(samsara?) are the consorts of evil.

All Earth/Moon deities can be labeled as androgynes, (not actually Brother and Sister or Husband and wife).

The reason being as they are one in the same. Furthermore, set-up that way, with the intent, to create confusion, still, about our existence.

Lilith comes from the Babylonian; Lilituv or Witch. She is one of two snakes (remember the reflection) in the Caduceus.

She furthermore was the one wrapped around the tree of life that forced Eve into, 'her eyes being opened.' She was also mentioned in the footnotes of some Bibles at the bottom of the 3rd Chapter of Genesis, (which by the way, stands for Genes of Isis) as being the first wife of Adam, which she could have birthed the evil offspring Cain which killed his Brother Ab-el. No matter how you slice it, the androgynous Gods are upon us and have made us the servants to their uninterrupted cannibalism.(cain (rule) abilism)

Also,

The Gandharan city of Taxila was an important Buddhist centre of learning from the 5th century BC to the 2nd century.

Agni (Sanskrit: अग्नि) is a Hindu deity, one of the most important of the Vedic gods. He is the god of fire and the acceptor of sacrifices..........http://messagefrommasters.com/jesusc...e%20_cross.htm

Seven rays of light emanate from his body and his weapon is a SPEAR

Last edited by lightgiver; 19-05-2010 at 06:00 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 06:42 PM   #22
lightgiver

Default Eli, Eli, lemana shabaqthani,

Translation of Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani

A notable difference between Lamsa's translation and other versions of the New Testament occurs in the fourth of the Words of Jesus on the cross – Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani. This is regarded by more conservative scholars as a quotation in Aramaic of the opening of Psalm 22, which in English is "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" This is similar to how the psalm appears in the Aramaic Peshitta Old Testament and it appears in earlier Aramaic Targums. Lamsa believed that the text of the Gospels was corrupt, and that it is not a quotation but should read /Eli, Eli, lemana shabaqthani, which he translates as: "My God, my God, for this I was spared!" An accompanying footnote in Lamsa's English version of the Bible explains Jesus's meaning as "This was my destiny."

Aramaic grammars and dictionaries, disagree with Lamsa's assertion about Jesus' last words, as the word שבקתני [shvaqtani] in Aramaic is the perfect 2nd person singular form of the verb שבק [shvaq] which means "to leave, to leave s.t. left over, to abandon," or "to permit" with the 1st person singular pronoun affixed. This would, in turn, cause the phrase to translate as "why have you left me?" "why have you let me be?" "why have you abandoned me?" or "why have you permitted me?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_...ma_sabachthani

Aramaic, a language as similar to Hebrew as Spanish is to Portuguese, originated in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Both Afghanistan and Pakistan were once part of India. Afghanistan seceded from Indian in the 1700s. Pakistan was cut out of India when the two nations were partitioned after World War II. Aramaic also is the source of modern Hebrew's square alphabet, used in Israel today. The Hebrew square alphabet and the truth that Hebrew is just an Aramaic dialect confirm the Indian origin of the Jews.

Last edited by lightgiver; 19-05-2010 at 07:08 PM.
Old 19-05-2010, 07:24 PM   #23
bush doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Translation of Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani

A notable difference between Lamsa's translation and other versions of the New Testament occurs in the fourth of the Words of Jesus on the cross – Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani. This is regarded by more conservative scholars as a quotation in Aramaic of the opening of Psalm 22, which in English is "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" This is similar to how the psalm appears in the Aramaic Peshitta Old Testament and it appears in earlier Aramaic Targums. Lamsa believed that the text of the Gospels was corrupt, and that it is not a quotation but should read /Eli, Eli, lemana shabaqthani, which he translates as: "My God, my God, for this I was spared!" An accompanying footnote in Lamsa's English version of the Bible explains Jesus's meaning as "This was my destiny."

Aramaic grammars and dictionaries, disagree with Lamsa's assertion about Jesus' last words, as the word שבקתני [shvaqtani] in Aramaic is the perfect 2nd person singular form of the verb שבק [shvaq] which means "to leave, to leave s.t. left over, to abandon," or "to permit" with the 1st person singular pronoun affixed. This would, in turn, cause the phrase to translate as "why have you left me?" "why have you let me be?" "why have you abandoned me?" or "why have you permitted me?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_...ma_sabachthani

Aramaic, a language as similar to Hebrew as Spanish is to Portuguese, originated in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Both Afghanistan and Pakistan were once part of India. Afghanistan seceded from Indian in the 1700s. Pakistan was cut out of India when the two nations were partitioned after World War II. Aramaic also is the source of modern Hebrew's square alphabet, used in Israel today. The Hebrew square alphabet and the truth that Hebrew is just an Aramaic dialect confirm the Indian origin of the Jews.
I feel disgusted that the Theological teachings in our schools deny us the choice of exploring our real history cut from our learning by the keepers of secrets.....edit..the truth who the fk do they think they are.

You have a very apt handle my friend.

The dots they are a joining.........

Last edited by bush doctor; 20-05-2010 at 07:52 AM.
bush doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 10:44 PM   #24
elirien

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1058896697
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 06:35 PM   #25
rapunzel

Quote:

................ Aramaic, a language as similar to Hebrew as Spanish is to Portuguese, originated in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Both Afghanistan and Pakistan were once part of India. Afghanistan seceded from Indian in the 1700s. Pakistan was cut out of India when the two nations were partitioned after World War II. Aramaic also is the source of modern Hebrew's square alphabet, used in Israel today. The Hebrew square alphabet and the truth that Hebrew is just an Aramaic dialect confirm the Indian origin of the Jews.

Aramaic originated in Afghanistan and Pakistan? Do you have evidence for this? The accepted belief is that Aramaic is Semitic in origin and was used by the Arameans. Later it was used by the Assyrians and Persians because its alphabet was easier to use than the cumbersome cuneiform scripts they normally used and they adopted it for use in diplomacy and commerce. As the Persian empire was widespread inscriptions in Aramaic are found as far afield as Afghanistan.

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 06:44 PM   #26
lightgiver

Question Aramaic originated in Afghanistan and Pakistan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
Aramaic originated in Afghanistan and Pakistan? Do you have evidence for this? The accepted belief is that Aramaic is Semitic in origin and was used by the Arameans. Later it was used by the Assyrians and Persians because its alphabet was easier to use than the cumbersome cuneiform scripts they normally used and they adopted it for use in diplomacy and commerce. As the Persian empire was widespread inscriptions in Aramaic are found as far afield as Afghanistan.
Post 14
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=116937&page=2

Brit (Great Britain))Angles .....(Ancient people of England)

Bharat (True name of India Anguli (Ancient people of India)

Roma (Rome, Italy)

Roma; Romaka (People and territory of Northern India)

In ancient times there lived...a noble race of men, called the Aryans. Speaking a language not yet Sanskrit, Greek, or German, but containing the dialects of all, this clan which had advanced to a state of agricultural civilization had recognized the bonds of blood, and sanctioned the bonds of marriage. That they worshipped Nature, the sun, moon, sky and earth...Their chief object of adoration was the sun - Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb (Aryan Sun Myths, 1899)

The title Arya, Englished into "Aryan" is...literally means in both the Indian Sanskrit, the old classic language of India, and in the Ancient Persian language "the exalted or noble one;" and it is derived as I have shown from the Sumerian Ar, Ara "exalt, lofty, shining, glory;" which is also disclosed as the remote Sumerian root of our modern word "Aristocrat" or "noblest or most excellent governor" - L. A, Waddell (Makers of Civilization in Race and History, 1929)

Aryan - a follower of Vedic culture. A person whose goal is spiritual advancement. He truly knows the value of life and has a civilization based on spiritual realization - The Srimad Bhagavatam

Aryans do not kill even a small plant unnecessarily, not to speak of cutting trees for sense gratification…Aryans do not distinguish between lower and higher grades of life. All life should be protected. All living beings have a right to live, even the trees and plants. This is the basic principle of an Aryan civilization - (SB 6.16.43, Purport)

The massive treatise known as the Srimad Bhagavtam, considered the jewel of Vedic gnosis, is but one of the Hindu Puranas. Composed by the Arya of Northern India, the Puranas are officially believed to date to at least 600 BC. However, they are unofficially believed to date from 3,000 BC. Significantly, the Puranas have preserved the true and unadulterated meanings of the most misused term "Aryan." The Vedic god Krishna is addressed as Hari Krishna, with the prefix Hari, referring to "Ari" or "the Arya." Hare Krishna means "the white or shining Christ"

Iesa Crios, with his crown.
The Druid crown was not of "thorns" but of roses. Regardless, of the spelling and rendition (Esa, Essa, Iesa, Hesu, Isa, Ysa, Jesse, Jeshua, Ishwara, or Aesar, etc,) the archetype remains the same. The biblical patriarch Isaac is a clear rendition of Iesa, the Irish god of light

The Druids: Priestarchy of the World

Opposite to the coast of Gallia Celtica there is an island in the ocean, not smaller than Sicily - lying to the north, which is inhabited by the Hyperboreans, who are so named because they dwell beyond the north wind. This island is of a happy temperature, rich in soil, and fruitful in every thing, yielding its produce twice in the year. Tradition says that Latona was born there, and for that reason they venerate Apollo more than any other god. They are in a manner his priests, for they daily celebrate him with continual songs of praise, and pay him abundant honors - Diodorus Siculus (Greek Historian, 90-30 BC)

The word Druid has been mistranslated as referring to oak trees and their veneration. In fact, the Druids considered the ROWAN to be the greatest of trees, but all of nature was sacred to them. They were nature’s students, healers, and caretakers.

The Levites - Just as the word Jew derives from the word for Yew tree, so does the ancient name Levi comes from the Gaelic Lewi or Luis, that can be rendered Lewis or Louis. Luis was the third letter of the Irish alphabet. It referred to the Rowan Tree that was the most sacred of all trees in Irish Druidism. The rowan in Danish is rönne, and in Swedish it is rönn. The name Ron (or Ronald) may derive from the name of this tree. Each berry of the Rowan tree bears a minute pentagram. The worshippers or keepers of the Rowan were known as the Lewi. This is where the word Levite originated. The Levites were priests, teachers, instructors. The biblical "Levites" adopted the old Druidic title as their own, either because they had descended from western Druids directly or because they were initiates and adepts from Druidic colleges. The "burning bush" of Moses (Akhenaton) is a cryptic reference to the tree, as is the Tree of Life (or Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil) motif found in the Book Genesis. The Isle of Lewis in Scotland was a Druidic center. The place names Lewisham and Lewes derive from the root. Additionally, the supreme sun-god of the ancient Irish was Lugh. He appears globally as the English Llud, Sumerian Lughal, Welsh Llew, Gaulish Lugos, Italian Logos. He appears in the Christian canon as St. Luke, the patron saint of surgeons and healers. The word London, comes from Lludunum (Lugh's Hill). Lugh's temple is now the site of the Christian St. Paul's Cathedral. The Rowan may have been given its name Luis due to it being sacred to Lugh. His title was Samildanach, meaning "Master of all Arts." The highest duty of a Druid was to instruct, guide, judge, and inspire. They were the Arya, the Elders, the Enlighteners, the Levites. Their sacred number was 13, representing the 12 signs plus the sun.

Jesus is said to have been from the town of Nazareth. It is known that no such place ever existed. It is also known that the word was blatantly mistranslated to signify a place instead of a sect or cult. In fact, it has been revealed to be more likely that the man given the name Jesus was a "Nazarene" from the sect of that name. This gives us greater insight, since this cult's name bears great similarity to the Naasarites or Naassians - the "Serpent Priests" who followed Moses out of Egypt. It was this Egyptian connection that had to be obscured. And so the editors of the bible's testaments cleverly rendered Nazareth as a place name. This is only one small example of the tampering and distortion that has taken place to the bible and so many other great texts that would have served mankind to have a truer understanding of the world and of the past had they been left intact.

The Talmud also contradicts the gospels in some essential points concerning Jesus. For instance, it never mentions that he was a Galilean or came from the city of Nazareth. Although it refers to him being a Nazarene (Greek Nazoraios) used to indicate a religious sect, not a geographical location - Ahmed Osman (Christianity: An Ancient Egyptian Religion)

Serapis and Jesus were both represented by a great serpent - E. Valentia Straiton (The Celestial Ship of the North)

Last edited by lightgiver; 20-05-2010 at 08:21 PM.
Old 20-05-2010, 08:37 PM   #27
lightgiver

Default Ur Kaśdim

Also

The language of the Chaldeans predates Arabic that predates Sanskrit. Indeed, Sanskrit was not native to India but was brought Eastward by the Aryan invaders or Vedics (from Vates or Faidh, the poets of Irish renown). The eminent scholar Godfrey Higgins was in no doubt as to the connections between the Chaldeans and Irish. He wrote:

These people were the followers of wisdom, and thus the Goddess Cali...and the language of these people was Hebrew, which was Celtic, which was the Gael, of Scotland and of Singala, and Bengal, and of the kingdom of Orugallu. It was the Gael-doct and the Sanscrit, Sanctum Scriptum - the Cel of Celtic and of Cal changed into the Gel and Gal...Thus the language of the Gael-doct would be the language of the learned wisdom, that is, the learned Celt or Hebrew, the language of Abraham, of South India, and of the Chaldeans - (Anacalypsis, Vol 2)

The eminent American scholar Alvin Boyd Kuhn makes the case clear regarding the "nationality" of the Chaldeans. He wrote:

Ur of the Chasdim...This latter word signifies not national Chaldeans, as those thus designated were not an ethnic group, but a spiritual caste - (The Esoteric Structure of the Alphabet)
Old 20-05-2010, 08:39 PM   #28
himitsunomiko

There was no "Aryan Invasion."

The real activists standing up for man kind and the planet.
himitsunomiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 12:59 AM   #29
lightgiver

Default House Of Bread

The old Hebrew name bêth lehem, meaning "house of bread", has survived till the present day. In its Arabic form, however, bêt lahm, it means "house of meat". Several scholars (Smith, Hist. Geog. of the Holy Land, 1906, 318. n. 2) hold that the name is connected with Lakhmu, one of the divinities in the Babylonian Creation myth and that Bethlehem was a sacred shrine of that god in ancient times. This is possible, but there is no actual evidence in favor of the conjecture. Two cities of the name are known from Sacred Scripture: Bethlehem and Bethlehem of Judea.

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/02533a.htm

Hebrew Angel (M) LAKh and the comparison to the
Sumerian serpents Lakhmu and Lakhamu

In the Babylonian Account of Creation on Tablet I opening scene presents a primitive age when only living uncreated world matter existed, personified by two mythical beings – Apsu (male), representing the primeval fresh water ocean and Tiamat (female), the primeval salt water ocean. These were the parents of the gods. Apsu and Tiamat begat Lahmu (Lakhmu) and Lahamu (Lakhamu) deities.

http://www.mazzaroth.com/ChapterFour...sInGenesis.htm(gene of Isis)

Anu (Akkadian "Lord of Heaven" or "He of the Heavens"; Sumerian An) with his horned head-dress was the heaven-god of Mesopotamia and overlord of the gods, their father and protector. Anu was a remote, celestial god who was not interested in mankind and did not bother much with them. His symbol was the Image of a black asterick for a Star as a star. His soldiers were the stars; part of the Milky Way (Anu’s Way) was his personal road. He was believed to dwell in the constellation of the Great Bear, Ursa Major

An asterisk (*; Late Latin: asteriscus; Greek: ἀστερίσκος, asteriskos, "little star")

The asterisk is derived from the need of the printers of family trees in feudal times as a symbol to indicate date of birth. The original shape was seven-armed, each arm like a teardrop shooting from the center. For this reason, in some computer circles it is called a splat, perhaps due to the "squashed-bug" appearance of the asterisk on many early line printers. Many cultures have their own unique versions of the asterisk. The Arabic asterisk is six-pointed. In some fonts the asterisk is five-pointed and the Arabic star is eight-pointed.

http://www.mnsu.edu/emuseum/prehisto...assyrians.html

This stone relief found at Sandchirli (dating from the time of the Mitanni, 15th century B.C.) shows a Babylonian minstrel playing a long-necked lute in front of a "raptured listener" (in the words of Alfred Sendrey). The original relief is now in the Berlin Museum. The original source of this illustration (cited by Sendrey, op. cit., p. 51) is Alfred Jeremias, Handbuch der altoientalischen Geisteskultur (Leipzig, 1913).

A "raptured listener"? Look more closely. There is that same rapt look on the part of both the musician and the "listener". Moreover, the "listener" seems to be taking a very active, energetic stance -- as if there is an interaction between him and the lutenist. Finally, notice the hands of the "listener": they are making specific gestures, widely spaced from each other. Usually, when clapping hands are portrayed, they are placed much closer together (for when one claps, one matches force to motion in an optimum way). Here may beyet another example of Mesopotamian chironomy: much later than the Sumerian, but still two-handed and similar in principle and appearance.

http://www.rakkav.com/biblemusic/pages/chironomy.htm

Last edited by lightgiver; 21-05-2010 at 02:06 AM.
Old 21-05-2010, 01:46 AM   #30
lightgiver

Default 'Lakhu-Udyar'

Another Point of interest,may bee connected

How old is the human race?

The old Hebrew name bêth lehem, meaning "house of bread", has survived till the present day. In its Arabic form, however, bêt lahm, it means "house of meat". Several scholars (Smith, Hist. Geog. of the Holy Land, 1906, 318. n. 2) hold that the name is connected with Lakhmu, one of the divinities in the Babylonian Creation myth and that Bethlehem was a sacred shrine of that god in ancient times.

The literal meaning of 'Lakhu-Udyar' is 'the hundred thousand caves'.(Lakhmu, one of the divinities in the Babylonian Creation myth)

http://ignca.nic.in/rock001.htm

Most of the paintings and carvings on rock that you have seen today are from Bhimbetka caves near Bhopal and from Lakhu Udyar in the Kumaon hills.

These paintings made by the early man by charcoal, burnt bones, haemetite (giving red colour), limestone and juice of plants have inspired modern painters and sculptures.

Traces of Phallic Worship in the Kumaon Rock-markings

http://ignca.nic.in/ra_03_cn.htm

http://www.sacred-texts.com/etc/oph/oph02.htm

The Kumaon Himalaya is that mountainous area of the Himalayas which is one-sixth part of the present day Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It lies approximately between 28º 44' and 31º 28' North Latitude and 77º and 81º East longitude. It may be demarcated easily by its natural boundary lines; while river kali separates it from Nepal on the east and the Tons. a feeder of the Yamuna, on the west; the high table-land of Tibet is a clear-cut international demarcation line on the north and the descending foothills and adjoining Bhabar-Tarai are the obvious boundaries with the plains of western Uttar Pradesh.

Style of Buddhist visual art that developed in what is now northwestern Pakistan and eastern Afghanistan between the 1st century BC and the 7th century AD. The style, of Greco-Roman origin, seems to have flourished largely during the Kushan dynasty and was contemporaneous with an important but dissimilar school of Kushan art at Mathura (Uttar Pradesh, India).

http://asiarecipe.com/afgbamiyan.html

Yayati dynasty

Yadu was banished from ruling and had become rebel who first started ruling in outskirts of India and then intruded the mainland. The jambudwepa referred in scriptures is believed to be in memory of these islands. The regions where the Yadu clan settled is not certain, but certain scholars suggest that Yadu clan inherited the territories to the south-west of the Gangetic plains, between the Chambal River, Betwa and Ken, which correspond to the border areas of present Indian states of Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh. Descendants of yadu were called Yadavavanshi. Krishna was born in this vansha.

Anu was son of Yayati and Sharmishtha

http://www.jatland.com/home/Anu
http://www.jatland.com/home/Yayati

Rigveda (ऋग्वेद) is one of four Vedas and is believed to be the oldest book of human history.
http://www.jatland.com/home/Rigveda.........http://www.ancientscripts.com/sumerian.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryans

Kumaon
Civilization has been around in Kumaon for a very long time. Proofs of Stone Age settlements have been found in Kumaon, mainly the rock shelter at Lakhu Udyar. The paintings here date back to the Mesolithic period.

Some authors use the term "Epipaleolithic" for those cultures that are late developments of hunter-gatherer traditions but not in transition toward agriculture, reserving the term "Mesolithic" for those cultures, like the Natufian culture, that are transitional between hunter-gatherer and agricultural practices.

The name "Natufian" was chosen by Dorothy Garrod who studied the Shuqba cave in Wadi an-Natuf, Palestine, about halfway between Jaffa and Ramallah.

The term Levant, which first appeared in English in 1497, originally meant a wider sense of "Mediterranean lands east of Venetia", as in French soleil levant "rising Sun"

Anatomically modern Homo sapiens are demonstrated at the area of Mount Carmel, during the Middle Paleolithic dating from about c.90,000 BC. This move out of Africa seems to have been unsuccessful and by c.60,000 BC in Israel/Syria, especially at Amud, classic Neanderthal groups seem to have profitted from the worsening climate to have replaced Homo sapiens, who seem to have been confined once more to Africa

http://earthacupuncture.info/mytholo...ingishzida.htm

Last edited by lightgiver; 21-05-2010 at 03:12 AM.
Old 21-05-2010, 05:29 AM   #31

Quote:
John 19:26-27

Jesus saw his own mother, and the disciple standing near whom he loved, he said to his mother, "Woman, behold your son". Then he said to the disciple, "Behold your mother".
Perhaps Jesus is John's spiritual Self.

John the Baptist as well.

Last edited by 1977; 21-05-2010 at 05:41 AM.
1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 05:51 AM   #32
ben87
Banned

john the baptist, this is all connected.

salome=semiramis=mary (the mother)
holophernes=johan=john

She and Ninus had a son named Ninyas. After King Ninus conquered Asia, including the Bactrians, he was fatally wounded by an arrow. Semiramis then masqueraded as her son and tricked her late husband's army into following her instructions because they thought these came from their new ruler. After Ninus's death she reigned as queen regnant, conquering much of Asia.

Protestant minister Alexander Hislop in The Two Babylons (1853)[11] claims that Semiramis was an actual person in ancient Mesopotamia who invented polytheism and, with it, goddess worship.

Hislop believed that Semiramis was a consort of Nimrod, builder of the Bible's Tower of Babel, though Biblical mention of consorts to Nimrod is lacking.

According to Hislop, Semiramis invents polytheism in an effort to corrupt her subjects' original faith in the God of Genesis.

In support of his claim, Hislop talked about legends of Semiramis being raised by doves. He referred to the writings by the church's Ante Nicene Fathers to suggest that these stories began as propaganda invented and circulated by Semiramis herself so her subjects would ascribe to her the status of virgin birth and view her child as the fulfillment of the "seed" prophecy in Genesis 3:15.

Hislop believed Semiramis' child to be the Akkadian deity Tammuz, a god of vegetation as well as a life-death-rebirth deity.

He maintained that all divine pairings in world myths and religions depicted in art e.g. Isis/Osiris, Aphrodite/Cupid, Asherah/Orion[citation needed], Mary/Jesus and others are retellings of the tale of Semiramis and Tammuz. Semiramis goes on to become the Blessed Virgin Mary according to Hislop's book. This attempts to support Hislop's claim that Roman Catholicism is in fact paganism.

Hislop took literary references to Osiris and Orion as "seed of woman" as evidence in support of his thesis. The legends already existing in his day about Semiramis he claimed were distortions of history.

Hislop's claims continue to be circulated among some fundamentalist Christians today in the form of Jack Chick tracts, comic books and related media, even though historians largely consider Hislop's claims to be without merit, even going so far as to call them fraudulent.
ben87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 05:18 PM   #33
lightgiver

Default Aryans

Quote:
Originally Posted by himitsunomiko View Post
There was no "Aryan Invasion."
The Babylonian Brotherhood

As the flood waters receded after the Venus cataclysm the survivors came down from the mountains and up from within the Earth. They settled on the lowlands and plains and began to rebuild. This was when Sumer, Egypt and the civilization in the Indus Valley suddenly appeared at a very high level of technological advancement, although they had existed before and were now restored after the upheavals.

The Sumerian society began at the peak of its development because of this sudden infusion of knowledge and the white Aryan race, originally from Mars, expanded out from the Caucasus Mountains and the Near East down into Sumer, Egypt and the Indus Valley where, as even conventional history agrees, highly advanced societies spontaneously emerged. However within this white race, and others also, was a genetic stream I will call reptile-Aryan or reptile-human. Whenever I use the term Aryan I am referring to the white race.

These were the crossbreed bloodlines created from the genetic manipulation of the Anunnaki. The major centre for the reptile-Aryan bloodlines, in the ancient world after the flood waters receded, was Babylon in the south of the Sumer region alongside the River Euphrates. A closer look at the evidence appears to date the foundation of Babylon far earlier than previously believed and it was one of the first cities of the post-flood era. It was here that the mystery schools and secret societies were formed which were to span the globe in the thousands of years that followed.

The Brotherhood which controls the world today is the modern expression of the Babylonian Brotherhood of reptile-Aryan priests and ‘royalty’ which came together there after the flood. It was in Babylon in this post-flood period from around 6,000 years ago that the foundation beliefs - manipulated beliefs - of today’s world religions were established to control and rule the people.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bi...stsecret03.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1977 View Post

could well be

As Manly P. Hall, the Freemasonic historian, wrote:

“While the elaborate ceremonial magic of antiquity was not necessarily evil, there arose from its perversion several false schools of sorcery, or black magic, (In Egypt)... the black magicians of Atlantis continued to exercise their superhuman powers until they had completely undermined and corrupted the morals of the primitive Mysteries... they usurped the position formerly occupied by the initiates, and seized the reins of spiritual government.

“Thus black magic dictated the state religion and paralyzed the intellectual and spiritual activities of the individual by demanding his complete and unhesitating acquiescence in the dogma formulated by the priestcraft. The Pharaoh became a puppet in the hands of the Scarlet Council - a committee of arch-sorcerers elevated to power by the priesthood.”

Another group of Scythians, who became known as the Sakkas, went east from the Caucasus following the trail of the earlier Aryans and they reached the borders of China by 175 BC. About this time Chinese records tell of a people called the Sai-wang or Sok-wang who were forced to flee India. Sok-wang means ‘Sakka princes’. The records indicate that these Sakka retreated south into India through the mountain passes from Afghanistan, and coins dating from about 100 BC confirm that a Sakka kingdom was created in the upper Indus valleys between Kashmir and Afghanistan. Again it is not a coincidence that the religion of Buddhism emerged from lands occupied by the Sakka (Aryan Scythians).

At least by 500 BC a tribe called the Sakyas lived in the area where Buddha is supposed to have been born around 63 years earlier. Gautama (Lord Buddha) was called Sakyashina, Sakamuni, the Sakya sage, Sakya the teacher and the lion of the tribe of Sakya.

Sakya (Shakya): derived or descended from the Sakas, from whom the historical Buddha came, whence his honorific Sakymuni. "Sage of the Sakyas." As the major migration of the Sakas and Parthians (Indo-europeans, Mongolians?) to India does not appear to have taken place before the fourth century B.C., the establishment of a tribe of the Sakas in north-eastern India would seem to have been one of the minor infiltrations from the Caucasus in the later part of the second millennium B.C. Their form of government was that by an assembly of elders. Many people of the Sakya tribe followed the Buddha after his enlightenment.

Sakyamuni (Shakyamuni): The author or reviver of Buddhism, whose birth appears to have occurred in the seventh, and death in the sixth century before Christ He was the son of Suddhodama, king of Kapila-Vastu (Kapilavatthu) or of Magadha. He was also called Sakyasimha ("lion of the Sakyas"). The epithet probably
originated in Tibet. It was applied to Gotama Siddhartha after he separated himself from his teachers and went to find enlightenment himself. The word "muni" means capability and kindness and refers to a sage.

http://www.ensignmessage.com/archive...veitornot.html

Buddha Shakyamuni, the "historical buddha," is sometimes called Lion of the Shakya (shakya or sakya is the name of his clan) and he is therefore depicted seated on a lion throne.

Last edited by lightgiver; 21-05-2010 at 06:39 PM.
Old 21-05-2010, 06:55 PM   #34
lightgiver

Default Life of Saint Issa

In 1887 a Russian war correspondent, Nicolas Notovitch, visited India and Tibet. He claimed that, at the lamasery or monastery of Hemis in Ladakh, he learned of the "Life of Saint Issa, Best of the Sons of Men." Issa is the Arabic name of Jesus. His story, with a translated text of the "Life of Saint Issa," was published in French in 1894 as La vie inconnue de Jesus Christ. It was subsequently translated into English, German, Spanish, and Italian.

The "Life of Saint Issa, Best of the Sons of Men" purportedly recounts the travels of one known in the East as Saint Issa, whom Notovitch identified as Jesus. After initially doubting Notovitch, a disciple of Sri Ramakrishna, Swami Abhedananda, journeyed to Tibet, investigated his claim, helped translate part of the document, and later championed his views. Swami Satyasangananda conjectures that Jesus spent these eighteen years "growing in wisdom and stature" at Nalanda, the ancient Indian university

Old 22-05-2010, 12:50 AM   #35
lightgiver

Default Mount Carmel

Paleolithic history

Between 1930 to 1932, Dorothy Garrod excavated four caves, and a number of rock shelters, in the Carmel mountain range at el-Wad, el-Tabun, and Es Skhul. Garrod discovered Neanderthal and early modern human remains, including the skeleton of a Neanderthal female, named Tabun I, which is regarded as one of the most important human fossils ever found. The excavation at el-Tabun produced the longest stratigraphic record in the region, spanning 600,000 or more years of human activity, from the Lower Paleolithic to the present day, representing roughly a million years of human evolution. There are also several well-preserved burials of Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens Sapiens) and passage from nomadic hunter-gatherer groups to complex, sedentary agricultural societies is extensively documented at the site. Taken together, these emphasize the paramount significance of the Mount Carmel caves for the study of human cultural and biological evolution within the framework of palaeo-ecological changes."

http://www.essene.com/History&Essenes/jew.htm http://www.ancientpaths.org/APJTnazandeb.html

According to Epiphanius, and Josephus, Mount Carmel had been the stronghold of the Essenes that came from a place in Galilee named Nazareth; though this Essene group are sometimes consequently referred to as Nazareans, they are not to be confused with the "Nazarene" sect, which followed the teachings of Jesus, but associated with the Pharisees. Members of the modern American groups claiming to be Essenes, but viewed by scholars as having no ties to the historical group, treat Mount Carmel as having great religious significance on account of the protection it afforded to the historic Essene group.

The Sadducees (or Tzedukim) were a group of Jews opposed to the Pharisees (today's Rabbinical Jews), founded in the second century BC. They ceased to exist sometime after the destruction of the second Temple in Jerusalem (Herod's Temple) in 70AD.

In ancient Canaanite culture, high places were frequently considered to be sacred, and Mount Carmel appears to have been no exception; Thutmose III lists a holy headland among his Canaanite territories, and if this equates to Carmel, as Egyptologists such as Maspero believe, then it would indicate that the mountain headland was considered sacred from at least the 15th century BC. According to the Books of Kings, there was an altar to Yahweh on the mountain, which had fallen into ruin by the time of Ahab, but was rebuilt by Elijah. Iamblichus describes Pythagoras visiting the mountain on account of its reputation for sacredness, stating that it was the most holy of all mountains, and access was forbidden to many, while Tacitus states that there was an oracle situated there, which Vespasian visited for a consultation; Tacitus states that there was an altar there,[1] but without any image upon it, and without a temple around it.

Last edited by lightgiver; 22-05-2010 at 12:56 AM.
Old 23-05-2010, 07:12 PM   #36
lightgiver

Default Mandaeism

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1977 View Post

Mandaean scriptures

The Mandaeans have a large corpus of religious scriptures, the most important of which is the Genzā Rabbā or Ginza, a collection of history, theology, and prayers . The Genzā Rabbā is divided into two halves—the Genzā Smālā or "Left Ginza" and the Genzā Yeminā or "Right Ginza". By consulting the colophons in the Left Ginza, Jorunn J. Buckley has identified an uninterrupted chain of copyists to the late 2nd or early 3rd c. AD. The colophons attest to the existence of the Mandaeans during the late Arsacid period at the very latest, a fact corroborated by the Harrān Gāwetā legend, according to which the Mandaeans left Judea after the destruction of Jerusalem in the 1st c. AD, and settled within the Arsacid empire. Although the Ginza continued to evolve under the rule of the Sassanians and the Islamic empires, few textual traditions can lay claim to such extensive continuity.

Other important books include the Qolastā, the "Canonical Prayerbook of the Mandaeans", which was translated by E.S. Drower (much of it is found here and here). One of the chief works of Mandaean scripture, accessible to laymen and initiates alike, is the Draša d-Iahia "The Book of John the Baptist" (text; German translation), which includes a dialogue between John and Jesus. In addition to the Ginza, Qolusta, and Draša, there is the Dīvān, which contains a description of the 'regions' the soul ascends through, and the Asfar Malwāshē, the "Book of the Zodiacal Constellations". Finally, there are some pre-Muslim artifacts which contain Mandaean writings and inscriptions, such as some Aramaic incantation bowls.

The language in which the Mandaean religious literature was originally composed is known as Mandaic, and is a member of the Aramaic family of dialects. It is written in a cursive variant of the Parthian chancellory script. The majority of Mandaean lay people do not speak this language, though some members of the Mandaean community resident in Iran (ca. 300–500 out of a total of ca. 5,000 Iranian Mandaeans) continue to speak Neo-Mandaic, a modern version of this language.

Within the Middle East, but outside of their community, the Mandaeans are more commonly known as the Ṣubba (singular Ṣubbī). The term Ṣubba is derived from the word muṣbattah (Arabic: مصبتة‎), the baptism ritual of the Mandaeans. In Islam, the term "Sabians" (Arabic: الصابئون‎ al-Ṣābiʾūn) is used as a blanket term for adherents to a number of religions, including that of the Mandaeans, in reference to the Sabians of the Qur'an. Occasionally, Mandaeans are called Christians of Saint John, based upon preliminary reports made by members of the Discalced Carmelite mission in Basra during the 16th century.

A mandá (Arabic: مندى‎) is a place of worship for followers of Mandaeism. A mandá must be built beside a river in order to perform maṣbattah because water is an essential element in the Mandaeic faith. Modern mandás sometimes have a bath inside a building instead.

Chief prophets

Mandaeans recognize several prophets, among whom Yahia or Yuhana "John the Baptist" is accorded a special status, higher than his role in Christianity and Islam. Mandaeans do not consider John to be the founder of their religion but revere him as one of their greatest teachers, tracing their beliefs back to Adam.

Origin of the term "Mandaean"

The term comes from Classical Mandaic Mandaiia and appears in Neo-Mandaic as Mandeyānā. On the basis of cognates in other Aramaic dialects, Semiticists such as Mark Lidzbarski and Rudolf Macuch have translated the term manda, from which Mandaiia derives, as "knowledge" (cf. Aramaic מַנְדַּע mandaʕ in Dan. 2:21, 4:31, 33, 5:12; cpr. Hebrew: מַדַּע‎ maddaʕ without the nasal insert). This etymology suggests that the Mandaeans may well be the only sect from late Antiquity to identify themselves explicitly as Gnostics. Certainly, the Mandaean religion shares much with the ensemble of sects labelled as Gnostics, which date to the 1st century AD and the following centuries; however, there are crucial differences, particularly in the realm of the behavioral ethics of the laity.

According to E.S. Drower, the Mandaean Gnosis is characterized by nine features, which appear in various forms in other gnostic sects:

1. A supreme formless Entity, the expression of which in time and space is creation of spiritual, etheric, and material worlds and beings. Production of these is delegated by It to a creator or creators who originated in It. The cosmos is created by Archetypal Man, who produces it in similitude to his own shape.
2. Dualism: a cosmic Father and Mother, Light and Darkness, Right and Left, syzygy in cosmic and microcosmic form.
3. As a feature of this dualism, counter-types, a world of ideas.
4. The soul is portrayed as an exile, a captive: home and origin being the supreme Entity to which the soul eventually returns.
5. Planets and stars influence fate and human beings, and are also places of detention after death.
6. A saviour spirit or saviour spirits which assist the soul on the journey through life and after it to 'worlds of light'.
7. A cult-language of symbol and metaphor. Ideas and qualities are personified.
8. 'Mysteries', i.e. sacraments to aid and purify the soul, to ensure rebirth into a spiritual body, and ascent from the world of matter. These are often adaptations of existing seasonal and traditional rites to which an esoteric interpretation is attached. In the case of the Naṣoreans this interpretation is based upon the Creation story (see 1 and 2), especially on the Divine Man, Adam, as crowned and anointed King-priest.
9. Great secrecy is enjoined upon initiates; full explanation of 1, 2, and 8 being reserved for those considered able to understand and preserve the gnosis.

Mandaeans believe in marriage and procreation, and in the importance of leading an ethical and moral lifestyle in this world, placing a high priority upon family life. Consequently, Mandaeans do not practice celibacy or asceticism. Mandaeans will, however, abstain from strong drink and red meat. While they agree with other gnostic sects that the world is a prison governed by the planetary archons, they do not view it as a cruel and inhospitable one.

The United States didn’t set out to eradicate the Mandeans???????, one of the oldest, smallest and least understood of the many minorities in Iraq. This extinction in the making has simply been another unfortunate and entirely unintended consequence of our invasion of Iraq—though that will be of little comfort to the Mandeans, whose 2,000-year-old culture is in grave danger of disappearing from the face of the earth. . . . . When American forces invaded in 2003, there were probably 60,000 Mandeans in Iraq; today, fewer than 5,000 remain. . . . Of the mere 500 Iraqi refugees who were allowed into the United States from April 2003 to April 2007, only a few were Mandeans. And despite the Bush administration’s commitment to let in 7,000 refugees in the fiscal year that ended [September 30, 2007], fewer than 2,000, including just three Iraqi Mandean families, entered the country. If all Iraqi Mandeans are granted privileged status and allowed to enter the United States in significant numbers, it may just be enough to save them and their ancient culture from destruction. If not, after 2,000 years of history, of persecution and tenacious survival, the last Gnostics will finally disappear, victims of an extinction inadvertently set into motion by our nation’s negligence in Iraq.
—Nathaniel Deutsch, professor of religion, Swarthmore College, October 7, 2007

Last edited by lightgiver; 23-05-2010 at 07:17 PM.
Old 23-05-2010, 07:27 PM   #37
lightgiver

Default Jesus Son Of Isis

Egyptian Roots of Catholicism –
The Show Must Go On

"In their hidden character the enigmas of the Egyptians were very similar to those of the Jews."
– Clement of Alexandria (Stromata, v7 iii p56)

The Palestinian fantasy of a Jesus Christ was already endemic in the religious milieu of Egypt when Constantine gave the Faith its seal of approval. The 'Flight to Egypt' in Matthew, was probably written into the story by the Church of Alexandria – it appears in none of the other gospels and contradicts the return to Nazareth.

Coptic 'tradition' has it that Jesus spent his childhood in Egypt – and that the 'Nativity' occurred in the Fayum at Ahnas (Heracleopolis Magna), which just happens to have been a cult centre for Arsaphes, son of Isis!

In the hands of 4th century bishop Athanasius, the key aspect of the Egyptian god/human interface – "Begotten, not made, of one essence with the Father" – entered Christian theology. Athanasius wrote:

"The Word, then, visited that Earth in which He was yet always present...
Coming as God and as Man... Revealing Himself, conquering Death, and restored to life."
(On the Incarnation)

Thus the religion of the Pharaohs was recast in Christian form – theology, iconology and the whole glorious paraphernalia of priestcraft.

http://www.roman-empire.net/articles/article-028.html

Cleopatra’s coinage hailed her as Isis, the ‘New Goddess,’ and she was actively worshipped as such in Egypt. After the ‘Donations of Alexandria’ she was never in public without her Isis robes. Caesar had even recognized Cleopatra as Isis in a triumph held in Rome.

The names Cleopatra chose for the twins are telling. The boy was known as Alexander Helios, the girl as Cleopatra Selene, thus usurping the title of the Parthian king, ‘brother of the sun and the moon.’

Last edited by lightgiver; 23-05-2010 at 07:31 PM.
Old 25-05-2010, 09:40 PM   #38
lightgiver

Default Ellu

All monarchical and governmental practice has, for centuries, been based upon the initial precept of this charter but, in reality, its dogmatic precept is wholly invalid. When the Donation of Constantine made its first appearance in the middle 8th century it was alleged to have been written by Emperor Constantine some 400 years earlier, although strangely never produced in the interim. It was even dated and carried his supposed signature. What the document proclaimed was that the Emperor's appointed Pope was Christ's elected representative on Earth, with the power to 'create' kings as his subordinates since his palace ranked above all the palaces in the world! The provisions of the Donation were put into operation by the Vatican in 751, whereupon the Merovingian Fisher Kings of the Grail bloodline in Gaul were deposed and a whole new dynasty was supplemented by way of a family of hitherto mayors. They were dubbed Carolingians and their only king of any significance was the legendary Charlemagne. By way of this strategy, the whole nature of monarchy changed from being an office of community guardianship to one of absolute rule and, by virtue of this monumental change, the long-standing Grail Code of princely service was forsaken as European kings became servants of the Church instead of being servants of the people. The fact is, however, that over 500 years ago in the Renaissance era, proof emerged that the Donation was an outright forgery. Its New Testament references relate to the Latin Vulgate Bible – an edition translated and compiled by St. Jerome, who was not born until AD 340, some 26 years after Constantine supposedly signed the document! Apart from that, the language of the Donation, with its numerous anachronisms, is that of the 8th century and bears no relation to the writing style of Constantine's day. It is known today as "the most famous forgery in the world", but despite this, the Donation's overwhelming dictate, which cemented the Pope as the supreme spiritual and temporal head of Christendom, has prevailed regardless. Prior to the Grail's formal subjugation by the Church Inquisition in the Middle Ages, the victimised heterodox Christians (or 'heretics' as they were called) included the Cathars – the Pure Ones of the Languedoc region in the South of France. The Cathars were fully conversant with the Ring Lord culture and, in accordance with tradition, referred to the Messianic bloodline as the Elven race, venerating them as the Shining Ones. This is of course wholly indicative of the very same style afforded to the ancient Anunnaki – the great sons of Lord Anu, also called the Anna-nagge: the Shining Ones. In the language of old Provence, a female elf was an 'albi', and Albi was the name given to the main Cathar centre in Languedoc. This was in deference to the matrilinear heritage of the Grail dynasty, for the Cathars were supporters of the original Albi-gens: the Elven bloodline which had descended through the Grail queens of yore such as Nin-kharsag, Eresh-kigal, Lilith, Miriam, Bathsheba and Mary Magdalene. It was for this very reason that, when Simon de Montfort and the armies of Pope Innocent III descended upon the Languedoc region in 1209, it was called the Albigensian Crusade. Through some thirty-five years, tens of thousands of innocent people were slaughtered in this savage campaign, all because the inhabitants of the region were upholders of the original concept of Grail kingship, as against the inappropriate style of monarchy which had been established by the papal machine and its fabricated document of charter. The concept of calling the princely race of the Grail the Shining Ones, while also defining them as Elves, dates well back into ancient Bible times and can be traced into Mesopotamia (modern Iraq) and Canaan (Palestine). The ancient word 'El', which was used to identify a god or lofty-one (as in El Elyon and El Shaddai) actually meant Shining in old Mesopotamian Sumer. To the north in Babylonia, the derivative 'Ellu' meant Shining One, as did 'Ilu' in Akkad. Subsequently, the word spread across Europe to become 'Ellyl' in Wales, 'Aillil' in Ireland, and 'Elf' in Saxony and England. The plural of El was Elohim, the very word used in old Bible texts to denote the gods, but strategically mistranslated to conform to the Judaeo-Christian 'One God' image. Interestingly, in Gaelic Cornwall, South West England, the word 'el' was the equivalent of the Anglo-Saxon 'engel' and the old French 'angele' which, in English, became 'angel'. There exists in Iran (ancient Persia) and the Canary Islands a large plant called the Dragontree. This plant is of the lily variety, and its resin is known as dragon's blood. The red extract was used as a ceremonial dye in the East, where it was referred to as 'lac', whose derivative 'lac' or 'lake' pigment is found today in the artists' paint colour Scarlet Lake. Dragons were very important to the descendant Shining Ones, who were anointed upon their kingly installation with the fatty oil of the sacred dragon – essentially a large four-legged monitor native to the Euphrates valley. In Mesopotamia, this creature was called the Mûs-hûs, and in Egypt his equivalent was the Messeh. On anointing, the kings were reckoned to gain the prowess of the sacred beast, becoming Messehs in their own right – and it is from this that the Hebrew term Messiah (meaning Anointed One) derived. Jesus was in no way unique in this regard – all the successive kings of the early Albigensian line were Messiahs. By virtue of the Dragontree, it is easy to recognize why the blood of the dragon was always associated with the essence of the lily – and indeed why the Grail queens of yore were often given applicable names such as Lily, Lilith, Luluwa, Lilutu and Lillet

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=4934&page=180
Old 28-05-2010, 05:31 PM   #39
lightgiver

Default Tetelestai! It is finished!

Interestingly, Jesus used the Greek word "tetelestai" for "it is finished." This word means "paid in full." When a debt was fully paid, this word would be written on a loan document, will, or letter. In the first century, when people had paid their debt in full, they would shout out the word "tetelestai." It was a shout of triumph…a shout of victory. When Jesus said, "it is finished," He was declaring victory.

English to Greek for; It is done...... γίνεται........Greek to Arabic...هو

English to Greek for;paid in full........καταβάλλεται στο ακέραιο.........Greek to Arabic...مدفوعا بالكامل.

So could anyone here translate this word........TETELESTAI ?
Old 28-05-2010, 06:01 PM   #40
rapunzel

Quote:
Interestingly, Jesus used the Greek word "tetelestai" for "it is finished." This word means "paid in full." When a debt was fully paid, this word would be written on a loan document, will, or letter. In the first century, when people had paid their debt in full, they would shout out the word "tetelestai." It was a shout of triumph…a shout of victory. When Jesus said, "it is finished," He was declaring victory.

English to Greek for; It is done...... γίνεται........Greek to Arabic...هو

English to Greek for;paid in full........καταβάλλεται στο ακέραιο.........Greek to Arabic...مدفوعا بالكامل.

So could anyone here translate this word........TETELESTAI ?
Why do you think Jesus spoke in Greek and not Aramaic?

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote