Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 02-12-2012, 07:04 PM   #941
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker512 View Post
We know one side (the South side) was used as a medieval quarry so of course, the shape has been lost on the surface due to burial, displacement and erosional processes, not to mention detonation of explosives and numerous bloody battles through the ages.
The West side is occupied with the access plateau, so the triangular face is interrupted there also.

I have not measured the edge defining dimensions accurately because unfortunately, as you can see, the pyramid is buried and we have as of yet not been able to fully map out the boundaries. We can only guess at this stage.
Im glad you like the arial shot, here it is enlarged with one measurement we can make. Each side of the triangle is 2.17km. Sun, Moon, Dragon. 3 hills with heat signature anomalies, pyramidal faces and 'interesting geology' to say the least just happen to all be orientated North and form an equilateral triangle.

One of the many 'natural geological wonders' the valley has to offer.

Edelweiss Pirate, simply saying 'Its not a pyramid' just will not do.
Do you have anything of scientific substance to offer that might explain why a hill orientated North with a pyramidal face would be emitting a beam of electromagnetic energy that also happens to make an equilateral triangle with 2 other N orientated pyramidal hills?

Dude, you've totally lost it.

Please wake up.

This is fantasy archeology.

You can't decide that the pyramid was 'buried' somehow by millions of tons of land.

How does that work anyway?

The pyramids that exist today and mankind's ability to work stone, are far YOUNGER than geological upheavals and earth movements.

Ten year down the line, I'll expect you to buy me a beer and say sorry for you being such a numbnuts about all this.

See you then.

Last edited by truthspoon; 02-12-2012 at 07:07 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 08:17 PM   #942
irna

Quote:
Hey, cmon, Its not 'just below' the present soil. Its a few days digging down to where the sample was found. Whereas it really is 'just above' the conglomerate.
From the photograph you showed, it's surely not more than 50 cm between the surface and the top of the conglomerate layer; in the pedologic report that disappeared from the Foundation site the depth of the soil on Visocica was noted between 50 cm and 100 cm, so that it would not be too surprising that the most part, or even all, of what appears above the conglomerate in your photo is soil. Once again, we would need better photos and a precise stratigraphy in order to understand what was exactly radiocarbon dated!

Quote:
Its an interesting debate. The clay in question is also quite a mystery. Massimo Rossi last year mentioned to me that when he analyzed the clay, the clay platelets showed a remarkable lack of variance in size within each sample, unlike all other natural clays he has tested, which are never as greatly sorted.
Yes, it's an interesting debate; but we would need more than hearsays to go forward! Is this Rossi a geologist? which analyses did he conduct exactly? where is his report? Does he have the competence to distinguish between a sedimentary clay and the bottom layer of a soil (which, because it is the oldest, always has very different characteristics from the recent organic soil near the surface)?

Quote:
The material/chemical properties including conductive values of the clay should be investigated comprehensively in the future.
In hand sample it is very pure, certainly not a clay I would automatically associate with soil deposition, more lacustrine in nature.
If you are right, that would mean a Miocene layer; and then the organic material dated would probably be fossil material, leaf or wood, contaminated by recent carbon from the vegetation and soil above.

As I have tried to explain a number of times (for instance here or there), there is absolutely no sense in carbon dating random samples in geological layers. Fossils are way beyond the range of the method; they will however quite often give dates, but quite random dates between a few thousands to a few tens of thousands years, because the carbon can be re-juvenated by a number of processes. Carbon dating is useful only in archaeological context, where it can help dating archaeological objects inserted in an archaeological stratigraphy...

Anyway, if you have any report by this Rossi, or better photos of the place, I'm always interested!

Quote:
The excavations this year on the SE of the Sun seems to have produced some interesting geometries. What kind of dip would you imagine the Lasva series to be found at there, in your anticline dip slope model?
I would imagine almost anything between 0° and 90°
Every geologist who went there has observed numerous dip variations, as well as faults and unconformities, so that I would not risk any prediction

Irna
irna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 07:43 AM   #943
soxism

Keep the posts coming truthseeker512 i do enjoy reading them and seeing what you guys have been up too.

With something like this your ALWAYS going to have believers and skeptics, Ignore them and keep on doing what you want!

All matter, is merely Energy condensed to a slow vibration.
soxism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 07:50 AM   #944
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by soxism View Post
Keep the posts coming truthseeker512 i do enjoy reading them and seeing what you guys have been up too.

With something like this your ALWAYS going to have believers and skeptics, Ignore them and keep on doing what you want!
You really shouldn't encourage the poor man in his folly you know.

Just another scam leaching the alternative media and hoovering up the fools.

File under Maya 2012, FMOTL, Breatherians, and Youtube videos showing reptilians.

Last edited by truthspoon; 03-12-2012 at 07:55 AM.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:36 AM   #945
truthseeker512

What about these INDONESIAN pyramids, are they just scams too?

Quote:
You can't decide that the pyramid was 'buried' somehow by millions of tons of land.
Hey and what about this..

Quote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-13522957
Seventeen lost pyramids are among the buildings identified in a new satellite survey of Egypt.

More than 1,000 tombs and 3,000 ancient settlements were also revealed by looking at infra-red images which show up underground buildings.

Initial excavations have already confirmed some of the findings, including two suspected pyramids.

Apparently that is an image showing a buried pyramid, which the BBC were quite happy to publicize despite seeing no triangular faces.

I know you only have a job to do, keep up the good work
truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:06 PM   #946
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Pyramid shaped MOUNTAINS.

It's not hard.

Though they appear to be roughly pyramidal in shape, they are clearly not regular enough to be man made pyramids.

Amateur hour is coming to an end Truthy.

Though there are many phoney websites dedicated to these various scams, the sheer number of new-age flakes and fake archeologists and dodgy historians is not a substitute for quality and accuracy.

Last edited by truthspoon; 03-12-2012 at 12:11 PM.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:23 PM   #947
abacus

Quote:

This is Mount Sadahurip, Garut, West Java.

This archaeologist doesn't sound especially convinced (and see also here).
abacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:09 PM   #948
truthseeker512

Christopher Dunn (bio below), researcher, author of two best sellers (Giza Power Plant, Lost Technologies of Ancient Egypt) and engineer made this statement after visiting Visoko;

"After visiting the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids I can say with certainty that it is the product of human work. Of course, much more research is needed and I personally admire the obduracy of archaeologists, anthropologists, pedologists and geophysicists, as well as I admire others who are involved in this huge project. This which you have in Visoko is a great mystery“.

Here is a video statement he made to Bosnian press..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=eL5ljvl6mYc

Quote:
http://www.gizapower.com/
Christopher Dunn has an extensive background as a craftsman, starting his career as an indentured apprentice in his hometown of Manchester, England. Recruited by an aerospace manufacturing company, he immigrated to the United States in 1969. Over the past 49 years, Chris has worked at every level of high-tech manufacturing from machinist, toolmaker, programmer and operator of high-power industrial lasers, Project Engineer and Laser Operations Manager. For the past 16 year, he has served as Human Resource Director for a Midwest aerospace manufacturer.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:50 PM   #949
truthseeker512

Here we see this purple triangle, which happens to be equilateral. The triangle has all of its corners over three hills, which all have at least one maybe even two visible pyramidal faces.

Coincidentally, these three hills also seem to be giving out some kind of extraordinary thermal anomalous readings to satellites. Explanations have been fairly thin on the ground as to the cause of such readings. One plausible explanation being that empty cavities could be responsible.

Later, empty cavities were in fact located during geophysical surveys...

Here is the report..
http://www.bosnian-pyramid.org/stora...mbh_report.pdf

But lets put the satellite imagery and GR surveys to one side. Pyramids or no pyramids, It is an amazing coincidence for three such hills to be found orientated the way they are (NSEW) and be positioned in this equilateral triangle formation, wouldnt you agree?
Do you dispute that each of the corners are positioned above a hill with at least one pyramidal face visible? Do you dispute it is a triangle? Do you dispute that it is coloured purple?

Last edited by truthseeker512; 03-12-2012 at 11:52 PM.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:04 AM   #950
phar_out

Quote:
The triangle has all of its corners over three hills, which all have at least one maybe even two visible pyramidal faces.
Don't you mean one or two visible triangular faces? So, basically, you're admitting that these are not the 'perfect pyramids' promoted by Osmanagich for the past 7 years?

Quote:
Coincidentally, these three hills also seem to be giving out some kind of extraordinary thermal anomalous readings to satellites. Explanations have been fairly thin on the ground as to the cause of such readings. One plausible explanation being that empty cavities could be responsible.
This could be true. However, there seems to be a hell of a lot of 'anomalies' on that image. I'd have a guess that it is something to do with natural springs/small sub-surface aquifers throughout the whole basin.

Quote:
But lets put the satellite imagery and GR surveys to one side. Pyramids or no pyramids, It is an amazing coincidence for three such hills to be found orientated the way they are (NSEW) and be positioned in this equilateral triangle formation, wouldnt you agree?
Do you dispute that each of the corners are positioned above a hill with at least one pyramidal face visible? Do you dispute it is a triangle? Do you dispute that it is coloured purple?
No, I wouldn't say it's such an amazing coincidence. As you've already admitted, there are 'one or two' faces visible on each hill. For a four-sided hill to be 'perfectly' alligned to cardinal points is a one in 90 chance (when you take into account there are both magnetic and true norths, it's actually a one in 45 chance).
So, if you find two hills with one or two triangular sides in the same valley system (not rare at all), and draw a line between them, there are two places where another hill could be to make your equilateral triangle (with quite a wide degree of tolerance, and also the scope to make an isosceles or right-angle triangle if nothing can be twisted to fit the 'equilateral' model). If one is in one of these two locations, then you've got your invented geometry.
Am I correct that the southernmost of the three hills in your 'perfect' system is not fully visible from Visocica? It's strange that a) photographs of it from an oblique angle are never shown and b) the views from each hill onto one another are never shown by the Foundation...

I don't deny that one of those hills has two very triangular faces, and one has a vaguely triangular face. The other (southernmost-out towards Buci) has no triangular faces, from what I've seen on the ground. I don't dispute that you've drawn a triangle between three hills and find some significance in it yourself. However, I do dispute that this will raise the eyebrows of anyone with even the most basic understanding of logic and probability. I don't dispute that a number of hills are coloured purple on that map, about 20% of the terrain in total.
phar_out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:35 PM   #951
truthseeker512

Energy Phenomena in Visoko - Slobodan Mizdrak
Old 14-12-2012, 08:03 AM   #952
flowergreg

Shouldn't it link the tops of the hills? (blue triangle with uneven sides)

Anyway Yerkapi

is officially called "pyramid" even if it has only one corner.
flowergreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2012, 08:59 AM   #953
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowergreg View Post

Shouldn't it link the tops of the hills? (blue triangle with uneven sides)

Anyway Yerkapi

is officially called "pyramid" even if it has only one corner.
That's a city wall my dear sir.
Old 14-12-2012, 01:16 PM   #954
the_amen_break

truthseeker512 - I really want to sign up for the volunteer camp next year but I can't find the application form anywhere on the website. The link in your sig brings up a PDF with details of the dig which says that the application form can be found on the site but I can't see it anywhere! I've emailed the email address in the PDF a couple of times and had no reply and I can't get the phone number to work. I also can't send you a PM, presumably because I've only just signed up to these forums. Please help!
the_amen_break is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 08:42 PM   #955
truthseeker512

Flowergreg, the triangle produced on your diagram is not 100% equilateral as there is a small deviation between the three peaks. I opted to produce a perfect triangle so that an accurate seed of life could be superimposed, in order to find any other conveniently placed 'hills' or 'mounds'.

Dragons head fits onto the sacred grid quite accurately, though its a bit off with Cetnica and other suspiciously pointy hills behind TOME.

An 8x8 16 wind compass grid works much better, its the same system employed at Giza, but on a much larger scale. The horizontal distance between Cetnica & Krtnica or Cetnica & Sun or Sun & Love is one unit length. All of the interesting peaks are found at grid intersects or on the circle encompassing the grid. Sun, Moon, Dragon, Cetnica, Krtnica, Love, Bedem, triangular hill Banjaruse, Kriz, Celin, smreke and several unnamed spot heights. It seems the grid can actually be expanded out past 8x8 to include more of the Pyramid valley, Vratnica for example.
The river seems to fit in quite nicely as well. Check out the circle gliding around the NE face of Dragons head. The town itself seems to be quite nicely orientated too, possibly indicating archaic transport routes also positioned themselves according to the grid.

This cartographic method has supposedly been ascribed to the ancient Greeks. Aristotle developed his 12 wind system around 340 BCE for meteorological purposes, but actually it has been found to have been used by the original Piri Reis cartographer. An important map as it displays the land mass Antarctica, accurately, without an ice sheet.

Giza plateau

Vratnica Tumulus and its two accompanying progressively smaller mounds also offset by 30 degrees.

Peri Reis map projection

the_amen_break, check the main site, by the logo on the right

Here is a direct link to the application.
http://www.piramidasunca.ba/images/s...ers%202013.doc

Last edited by truthseeker512; 16-12-2012 at 03:13 PM.
Old 16-12-2012, 01:49 PM   #956
the_amen_break

Thankyou so much! Not sure how I missed that.
the_amen_break is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 02:48 PM   #957
abacus

You might also want to have a look at this.
abacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 06:57 AM   #958
truthseeker512

From left to right; Banjaruse, Krtnica, Kriz (n)/ Cetnica (c)/Bedem (s), Sun, Love (n)/Dragon (s), Temple of Mother Earth, Celin, Moon, Tsrmac (n)/Smreke (s)

Last edited by truthseeker512; 17-12-2012 at 09:26 AM.
Old 15-01-2013, 07:27 AM   #959
flowergreg

Quote:
Flowergreg, the triangle produced on your diagram is not 100% equilateral as there is a small deviation between the three peaks. I opted to produce a perfect triangle so that an accurate seed of life could be superimposed,
Thank you truthseeker, I think it is wiser to ignore the peaks deviation if it helps sustaining that the triangle is equilateral.
flowergreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 11:57 PM   #960
earthenigma

Default They're not pyramids

These are certainly not pyramids - they're natural geological sites. This video sums up my feelings perfectly, although not too sure about rock art. Could be ancient

https://youtu.be/1jR2F-y1-rg