Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 27-07-2017, 05:39 PM   #221
Firewand
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 14,390
Likes: 3,456 (1,961 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
There's no getting away from the fact that secret society members on both sides of the pond funded and assisted the nazis
Really? Can you provide any REAL evidence for these claims? I mean Solid evidence. Not the usual wishy washy conspiracy rubbish and ''half truths'' based off circumstance. I've yet to find any in over a decade of researching WWII.
__________________
The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are. Marcus Aurelius.

Last edited by Firewand; 27-07-2017 at 05:45 PM.
Likes: (1)
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2017, 05:43 PM   #222
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzykelevra View Post
He was a good guy to me fighting against the zionist elite. After reading table talks and the official mien kampf, to me, he is one of the most remarkable men & intellectual to walk this earth.
Well, if hating folks and wanting the succesion of Germanic bloodlines to forge a new world order, enslave or extinguish those he saw as lesser, then i guess we need a new definition of remarkable and intellectual.

The Volkisch (ethno-nationalistic, or more roughly translated as of the ethnic people) tradition that Hitler favoured is no different to the elitism we see in right wing Islam or Judaisim, certainly no different than we see in ideologies such as the KKK or White Brotherhood and white supremicist ideologies.

It's interesting that Vokish tradition sanitises the German people as Gods Chosen people or race, and the same can be said of Jewish tradional faith and seen in the very foundational ethos of Israeli Jewish settlements and Zionist expressionist idea's - that Hitler considered the same values that are historically Jewish as his own, given his oppression of the Jewish people.

Mein kampf should certainly be studied alongside Volkisch tradition as the later forms much of the backbone of Hitler's work and belief.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2017, 05:43 PM   #223
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Gothia View Post
Really? Can you provide any REAL evidence for these claims?
yes

the role of corporations in the funding and supplying of the nazis for example with hardware and fuel additives and other materials of war is well known eg IBM supplied the nazis with the comupters used to record the names of the people put into the concentration camps

in fact george bush snr's father was investigated for his ties to a bank suspected of fudning the nazis
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 27-07-2017 at 05:44 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2017, 06:41 PM   #224
Firewand
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 14,390
Likes: 3,456 (1,961 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
yes

the role of corporations in the funding and supplying of the nazis for example with hardware and fuel additives and other materials of war is well known eg IBM supplied the nazis with the comupters used to record the names of the people put into the concentration camps

in fact george bush snr's father was investigated for his ties to a bank suspected of fudning the nazis
Again, in the interest of remaining totally impartial and unbiased from a historical point of view I'll leave the loaded phrase of ''Hitler being the good guy or bad guy'' completely out of the equation here, and just stick to simple facts. Whether Hitler was either good or bad is actually irrelevant in the context of being historically accurate. Furthermore one doesn't necessarily have to be an outright admirer or supporter of National Socialism to be able to view WWII history from a totally different perspective. It's important to bear that in mind.

I take it you're not aware that the national socialists effectively banned secret societies and freemasonry, right?

Membership to lodges was banned to all personnel (soldiers and civilian) In May 1934. During the summer of 1934, and under the orders of Reinhard Heydrich (who was later assassinated by the Communists) the German police forcibly started closing down all Masonic lodges. Many Masonic lodges later had their assets confiscated, including their libraries and archives.

On October 28, 1934, Reich Minister of the Interior Wilhelm Frick issued a decree making masonic lodges as hostile to the state, and hence subject to having their assets confiscated. Finally, on August 17, 1935, Frick also ordered all remaining lodges and branches dissolved and their assets confiscated.

A very counter-productive thing to do for a party which was supposedly funded by Masonic secret societies, wouldn't you agree? Don't take my word for it though. Research it yourself. Either way, and whether you choose to do the necessary research for yourself or not, it becomes easily apparent to the impartial eye that there's a big hole in the theory about the ''Nazis'' supposedly being funded by Masonic secret societies.
__________________
The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are. Marcus Aurelius.

Last edited by Firewand; 27-07-2017 at 06:52 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2017, 06:50 PM   #225
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Gothia View Post
Again, in the interest of remaining totally impartial and unbiased from a historical point of view I'll leave the loaded phrase of ''Hitler being the good guy or bad guy'' completely out of the equation here, and just stick to simple facts. Whether Hitler was either good or bad is actually irrelevant in the context of being historically accurate. Furthermore one doesn't necessarily have to be an outright admirer or supporter of National Socialism to be able to view WWII history from a totally different perspective. It's important to bear that in mind.

I take it you're not aware that the national socialists effectively banned secret societies and freemasonry, right?

Membership to lodges was banned to all personnel (soldiers and civilian) In May 1934. During the summer of 1934, and under the orders of Reinhard Heydrich (who was later assassinated by the Communists) the German police forcibly started closing down all Masonic lodges. Many Masonic lodges later had their assets confiscated, including their libraries and archives.

On October 28, 1934, Reich Minister of the Interior Wilhelm Frick issued a decree making masonic lodges as hostile to the state, and hence subject to having their assets confiscated. Finally, on August 17, 1935, Frick also ordered all remaining lodges and branches dissolved and their assets confiscated.

A very counter-productive thing to do for a party which was supposedly funded by Masonic secret societies, wouldn't you agree? Don't take my word for it though. Research it yourself.
i'm aware of the clamp down on masonic lodges and i'm aware that hitler believed britain to be run by freemasons (which it is)

I'm merely questioning the origins of nazism and how it fits into the wider picture

So i see it as having been raised up largely in response the communism of the soviet union.

I see that communism as being the work of the freemasons to create the thesis. Those freemasosn then created nazism as the anti-thesis and from the tension and conflict between the two the freemasons created their synthesis which was world government in the form of the United Nations
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 27-07-2017 at 06:50 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2017, 07:07 PM   #226
Firewand
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 14,390
Likes: 3,456 (1,961 Posts)
Default

That doesn't actually do much towards answering the question, or addressing the point about the big gaping whole in theories regarding the ''Nazis'' supposedly being funded by Masonic secret societies.

Why would the National Socialists be giving orders, and taking active measures, to shut down and close all Masonic lodges as enemies of the state if they were in cahoots with the masons? That's a very counter-productive thing to do, wouldn't you agree?
__________________
The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are. Marcus Aurelius.

Last edited by Firewand; 27-07-2017 at 07:08 PM.
Likes: (1)
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2017, 07:31 PM   #227
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Gothia View Post
That doesn't actually do much towards answering the question, or addressing the point about the big gaping whole in theories regarding the ''Nazis'' supposedly being funded by Masonic secret societies.

Why would the National Socialists be giving orders, and taking active measures, to shut down and close all Masonic lodges as enemies of the state if they were in cahoots with the masons? That's a very counter-productive thing to do, wouldn't you agree?
I think that the upper echelons of the conspiracy were not in germany at that time and therefore suffered no risk of imprisonment
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2017, 08:26 PM   #228
Firewand
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 14,390
Likes: 3,456 (1,961 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
I think that the upper echelons of the conspiracy were not in germany at that time and therefore suffered no risk of imprisonment
Again, that's a very vague answer that doesn't actually do much to refute my point.

The fact is the National Socialists implemented very strict measures in banning Freemasonry and other secret societies, which were all viewed as hostile to the state. It's irrelevant how how many of the upper echelons of the elite may have been in Germany at the time. And we're not just talking about Germany either. Obviously most would have packed their bags and left as the laws started to change against them. And that's exactly what happened in some cases by the way. The one's that didn't leave on their own accord were booted out of Germany.

The very fact the National socialists banned secret societies and freemasonry fires directly in the face and contradicts any theories about the NS supposedly being funded or being in cahoots with masonic secret societies. The whole theory of the ''Nazis'' being funded by the Jews or Masons reeks of bullshit and disinformation from start to finish for me.
__________________
The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are. Marcus Aurelius.

Last edited by Firewand; 27-07-2017 at 08:30 PM.
Likes: (1)
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2017, 08:31 PM   #229
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Gothia View Post
Again, that's a very vague answer that doesn't actually do much to refute my point.

The fact is the National Socialists implemented very strict measures in banning Freemasonry and other secret societies, which were all viewed as hostile to the state. It's irrelevant how how many of the upper echelons of the elite may have been in Germany at the time. And we're not just talking about Germany either. Obviously most would have packed their bags and left as the laws started to change against them.

The very fact the National socialists banned secret societies and freemasonry fires directly in the face and contradicts any theories about the NS supposedly being funded or being in cahoots with masonic secret societies. The whole theory of the ''Nazis'' being funded by the Jews or Masons reeks of bullshit and disinformation from start to finish for me.
there were bankers as well like max warburg who was involved in banking in germany while his brother was busy in the US forming the federal reserve bank

The corporate network known as the 'roundtable group' which the rothschilds are playing a central role in most definately were doing business with the nazis

The freemasons are really just compartmentalised CELLS of a giant hive. The queen was not in germany and neither was much of the hive

The roundtable group really didn't care if some jews were killed as this then created the impetus to move large numbers of jews to israel which is what the rothschilds wanted

It really didn't matter to the roundtable group if a few low level non-bloodline masons weren't tipped off in time to leave germany and suffered persecution as they are merely worker bees
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 27-07-2017 at 08:38 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2017, 10:46 PM   #230
Firewand
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 14,390
Likes: 3,456 (1,961 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
there were bankers as well like max warburg who was involved in banking in germany while his brother was busy in the US forming the federal reserve bank

The corporate network known as the 'roundtable group' which the rothschilds are playing a central role in most definately were doing business with the nazis

The freemasons are really just compartmentalised CELLS of a giant hive. The queen was not in germany and neither was much of the hive

The roundtable group really didn't care if some jews were killed as this then created the impetus to move large numbers of jews to israel which is what the rothschilds wanted

It really didn't matter to the roundtable group if a few low level non-bloodline masons weren't tipped off in time to leave germany and suffered persecution as they are merely worker bees
Then why did the international bankers declare war on Germany in 1933 if they already had Germany firmly in their grip? You're not making sense. rhetorical question on my part by the way. It's obvious why the bankers declared war on Germany. The same reason why they want people like Assad removed from power.

I know the truth about WWII, it's one of the areas that I'm well researched in, and where I can more than hold my own with even the very best historian. No half baked ill researched conspiracy theory gets a pass mark or tick of approval in my book until it's meticulously looked over and examined. That's how I can easily refute nonsense and point out all the contradictions.

It's not easy having a discussion on the topic of WW II, Germany, and Hitler, without emotions running high. And it's perfectly understandable why that is.
__________________
The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are. Marcus Aurelius.

Last edited by Firewand; 27-07-2017 at 11:00 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2017, 11:10 PM   #231
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Gothia View Post
Then why did the international bankers declare war on Germany in 1933 if they already had Germany firmly in their grip? You're not making sense. rhetorical question on my part by the way. It's obvious why the bankers declared war on Germany. The same reason why they want people like Assad removed from power.

I know the truth about WWII, it's one of the areas that I'm well researched in, and where I can more than hold my own with even the very best historian. No half baked ill researched conspiracy theory gets a pass mark or tick of approval in my book until it's meticulously looked over and examined. That's how I can easily refute nonsense and point out all the contradictions.

It's not easy having a discussion on the topic of WW II, Germany, and Hitler, without emotions running high. And it's perfectly understandable why that is.
well the way i see it they got a number of things out of it

so germany as a country has a very strong sense of itself. It is fairly self-sufficient due to the resources of the rhur valley and it has strong industry. It also has a strong sense of homeland and of community and culture known as 'heimat'

But there's no room for any of that stuff in the NWO. You can't have any people growing their own food or creating their own culture so all that had to be attacked and compromised. The NWO is about tying everyone into the corporate web and making then completely dependent on the international bankers and their corporate system

Merkl is doing the same thing today with her open door immigration policy. Its all to breakdown and destroy german nationhood. See her throwing the german flag away in the clip below

so weakening germany and its cohesion was one aim, creating a massive industry for arms was another aim, creating the impetus to move lots of jews to israel was another aim and creating a global crisis from which they could offer their solution of a world bank, IMF and world government in the UN was another

The cherry on the top of the cake for the globalist banksters was to make their federal reserve dollar the world reserve currency at the bretton woods conference. That then gave them the ability to print money and build up a massive military machine which they have used to destroy any opposition to their globalists aims around the world ever since

This is why the chinese, russians, iranians and others are so keen to 'de-dollarise'

__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 27-07-2017 at 11:12 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:25 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.