Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > Rik Clay

Old 01-11-2012, 01:12 AM   #1
otad12
Inactive

Default Did Rik Clay die for nothing?

Was Project Bluebeam postponed/cancelled? I wouldn't want for it to happen, but I heard that it was supposed to happen around the time of the Olympics. Rik Clay got murdered for exposing that, right?
otad12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:54 AM   #2
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by otad12 View Post
Was Project Bluebeam postponed/cancelled? I wouldn't want for it to happen, but I heard that it was supposed to happen around the time of the Olympics. Rik Clay got murdered for exposing that, right?
I firmly believe that he was murdered and I suspect, am certainly not sure, that it had something to do with an Olympic false flag terror attack. He didn't die for nothing, no. People will of course have other opinions.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:28 PM   #3
unlockthepower

It is a wierd state of affairs. I think it's definitely possible that some event was called off due to all the exposure. Maybe its still yet to happen. 9/11 was predicted in media decades before the event. So alot of researches picked up on this thread about the Olympics and London and maybe they're right just not about the timing and that it isn't for the Olympics itself but for the stadium/area further down the line.
All the ceremonies and stuff could just have been to focus attention/energy on that site for future plans.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:31 PM   #4
korebolter
Inactive

Of course it's all speculation.... however he was murdered because he was getting to something. Rik Clay may have infact have saved thousands of lives if the elites called off an attack. I believe the Olympics was a massive distraction to the invasion of Syria

Last edited by korebolter; 10-12-2012 at 05:31 PM.
korebolter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2013, 07:46 PM   #5
bobski

Quote:
Originally Posted by otad12 View Post
sometimes you can only take in so much before it drives you crazy, His dad said he made a comment before he died saying he just wanted it to stop. NO I don't think he died for nothing he is known and will be remembered for his work. He is the person who got me into symbolism its all over. I bet he would have a field day with the opening ceremony full of plans for the future. R.I.P Warrior of the people.
bobski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2013, 12:57 AM   #6
lavista4u

Rik Clay did not exist....He was just another CIA psy-op...Have you seen any pictures of him except the Eiffel tower one and few others.

Whats worse is...All his predictions have come as lies...big gigantic lies from Olympics to 2012. They just added the death tone to his story to make him more credible.
lavista4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2013, 01:01 AM   #7
anarki

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavista4u View Post
Rik Clay did not exist....He was just another CIA psy-op...Have you seen any pictures of him except the Eiffel tower one and few others.

Whats worse is...All his predictions have come as lies...big gigantic lies from Olympics to 2012. They just added the death tone to his story to make him more credible.

Are you high right now?

He has a huge page dedicated to him on facebook with almost his whole life posted in pictures.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/70788940463/

As to the OP I will answer you just liked I did on the other forums you posted the same question.

"Anarki said: Rik Clay is probably one of the few people that I really enjoyed reading his research.

He was all about symbols and how numbers are relevant to everything.

He died after committing suicide. His boyfriend and himself were hanging out and Rik wanted to do LSD. He had a horrible trip and then wanted to be left alone for the following few days.

Later his "parents" said that he committed suicide and that they just wish for people to leave them alone for the time being.

While it was suspicious if anyone took any real time to go and investigate they would see that it was not a death for nothing.

He went from a nobody to someone that the whole world was looking at because he "predicted" that the 2012 Olympics were going to be a false flag.

The pressure caused him to have a mental breakdown and when mixed with the LSD his mind could not take it and cracked.

R.I.P. Rik Clay one of the best researchers out there. You died well before your time."
Old 24-02-2013, 08:34 AM   #8
deckard666

Don't worry. Normal researchers have included lots of hints from people who follow Riks path without mentioning.

The "Sandy Hook" <-> "The Dark Knight Rises" connection. Remember that? Reached millions of people and many of them responded to it and digged deeper bringing new hints to lights.

That's something that in fact Rik set unknowingly in motion.

That's Riks legacy.

And it's getting bigger day by day ... event by event.

Namaste,

Deckard666
Old 25-02-2013, 10:25 AM   #9
originn

originn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2013, 05:40 PM   #10
unlockthepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarki
His boyfriend and himself were hanging out and Rik wanted to do LSD. He had a horrible trip and then wanted to be left alone for the following few days.
Has anyone looked into who his boyfriend was and where he or his boyfriend obtained the LSD?
Acid is farely rare on the streets.
Maybe it's still common in the gay community I don't know but we do know it has been used in mind control ops before.
Is there any testimony of where he was after and if he really was alone?

Last edited by shanticat; 02-09-2013 at 12:48 PM. Reason: dig at moderation
unlockthepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 05:14 AM   #11
follow no leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavista4u View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JyW9XYFK_s

Well there goes your theory you absolute chump. I will never take ANYTHING you say on this forum seriously again. What a disrespectful waste of space you are. RIP Rik.
follow no leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2013, 03:17 PM   #12
bootneckband

Quote:
Originally Posted by originn View Post
This man stopped something from happening..you know sort of put their timetable back somewhat.

..Havent figured out what that is yet........

Cheers Originn

( '' There is no clash of Titans..its all so disappointing...'' )
Old 27-07-2013, 06:35 PM   #13
rizzy
Banned

hi.

i did not much about rik till a few weeks before the olympics started, and i was quite impressed by how he connected the dots, ya know, with the street names of london streets and the bible etc......
rizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2013, 02:54 PM   #14
lifeandoneness
Inactive

The powers that be never killed anyone before or after the olympics. So, i would say job well done, Rik Clay.
lifeandoneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 03:52 PM   #15
theroach
Inactive

No disrespect intended, but I think people went way, way over the top with Rik's discoveries...there were a few original bits that he mentioned, but most of this stuff was already known.

For some reason a 'buzz' got created around him. I never understood why 2012 as ZION was such a massive thing...because it really wasn't that big a deal. He had some kind of handle on the elite and their rituals in public...but again, nothing beyond what already existed. The 2012 Olympics did, of course, utilise ritual and symbolism to the nth degree...but not in the way that Rik had prophecised. There is also nothing to suggest that his discoveries had any impact or led to any augmentation of the event(s) going forward.

I think he was someone who got overwhelmed by the area that he was researching...which I can appreciate.

He did however, create some 'critical mass' and opened things up for people who needed their eyes opening...can't knock him for that.

RIP.
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 07:57 AM   #16
crome
Inactive

No. Rik Clay died for everything.
crome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2015, 09:11 PM   #17
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroach View Post
No disrespect intended, but I think people went way, way over the top with Rik's discoveries...there were a few original bits that he mentioned, but most of this stuff was already known.

For some reason a 'buzz' got created around him. I never understood why 2012 as ZION was such a massive thing...because it really wasn't that big a deal. He had some kind of handle on the elite and their rituals in public...but again, nothing beyond what already existed. The 2012 Olympics did, of course, utilise ritual and symbolism to the nth degree...but not in the way that Rik had prophecised. There is also nothing to suggest that his discoveries had any impact or led to any augmentation of the event(s) going forward.
It's possible that by decoding the ritualist nature of the 2012 games that he made the Illumies change their plans....

We can never know what might have happened if Rik Clay had not alerted the truth community in time......

I think they had big plans for the 2012 games, maybe even some kind of ritualistic coronation of Prince William as King, and I think it's possible that by discovering the ritual magic, Rik Clay skuppered them all.

Last edited by truthspoon; 17-08-2015 at 09:12 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote