Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 19-06-2009, 06:32 PM   #1021
doctor_john

I have noticed even rock crystal produces positive effects even without the complete enclosure with fiber glass resin, what I mean by this is with bits of rock crystal compressed with resin within a clockwise copper spiral produces an up lifting effect on the Chi energy of the body.
doctor_john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 06:39 PM   #1022
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor_john View Post
I have noticed even rock crystal produces positive effects even without the complete enclosure with fiber glass resin, what I mean by this is with bits of rock crystal compressed with resin within a clockwise copper spiral produces an up lifting effect on the Chi energy of the body.
Interesting, so you believe we can achieve orgonite by simply wrapping crystals in copper spirals?

Welcome to the board, doctor!
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 06:49 PM   #1023
doctor_john

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
Interesting, so you believe we can achieve orgonite by simply wrapping crystals in copper spirals?

Welcome to the board, doctor!

cheers, it happend by accident when I smashed opened a piece of orgonite I had made, I felt an immediate energy from the spiral which was really interesting from small pieces of of compressed rock crystal within it, the energy was positvely stronger than within the complete cast resin with the extra layers of copper shavings around it.

I think it's releasing more Piezo electric energy from the rock crystal due to the compression of being encased within a small amount of resin, the energy would be conducting the copper spiral on the outside forcing the crystal energy out.

I don't know for sure, but this is just a test I performed.
Old 19-06-2009, 07:06 PM   #1024
anthony65
Inactive

Welcome to the new people on the thread!

The best way for non-energy sensitive people to see how orgonite works is to gift TV towers and mobile phone masts.

Today, for the umpteenth time I enjoyed the sight of holes opening in the cloud cover wherever I happened to be gifting.

And there was severe weather not too far away which was blamed on global warming by the local media, despite the fact that this was a very moderately warm June day. As I said, not too far away yet our area had not a taste of severe weather all day.

A couple of years ago there was a "freak" storm over a single town that washed out the place. By coincidence, NOT, this town happens to be surrounded by mega masts... loads of them. When I first gifted there I felt physically sick afterwards, this has never happened to me before or since. The energy was so bad that I felt myself getting weaker by the moment. I went back for another visit a while later and the energy felt much better already, and I was treated to the sight of beautiful sylph clouds!

You want to see what orgonite can do? Start gifting!
anthony65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 07:11 PM   #1025
doctor_john

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ancol-Pet-Dog-...3%3A1|294%3A50

here I have an idea to make Chi Pendants using the cat barrel idea, small amount of crystal - ruby, diamond compressed in resin within the tiny barrel to see what effects it has on the aura and health within a few weeks.
Old 19-06-2009, 07:14 PM   #1026
wildhorse

absolutely!! ^

seeing black lines/aura round masts and lovey wispy sylphs, great atmosphere, just confirms orgonite for me
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 08:21 PM   #1027
rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony65 View Post
You want to see what orgonite can do? Start gifting!

I like the cut of your jib! Exactly right.
rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 08:50 PM   #1028
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor_john View Post
cheers, it happend by accident when I smashed opened a piece of orgonite I had made, I felt an immediate energy from the spiral which was really interesting from small pieces of of compressed rock crystal within it, the energy was positvely stronger than within the complete cast resin with the extra layers of copper shavings around it.

I think it's releasing more Piezo electric energy from the rock crystal due to the compression of being encased within a small amount of resin, the energy would be conducting the copper spiral on the outside forcing the crystal energy out.

I don't know for sure, but this is just a test I performed.
I have one piece which is a large amethyst coiled in copper and set in resin, and it is quite powerful in my opinion...no metal shavings though. In the roses experiment I did recently, I put a small orgone piece inside the vase, which was just a copper coiled quartz set in resin. I mentioned that a few weeks after the experiment, the water left in the bottom of the control vases had turned quite stale with a strong smell of mold, while the water left in the vase with that coiled quartz piece had a fresh rosy scent. I definitely think there's something to the piezo energy with the crystals and stones, and I'm also doing some tests to compare effectiveness. Thanks for the post, keep us updated. And welcome to the forum .
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 09:06 PM   #1029
doctor_john

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
I have one piece which is a large amethyst coiled in copper and set in resin, and it is quite powerful in my opinion...no metal shavings though. In the roses experiment I did recently, I put a small orgone piece inside the vase, which was just a copper coiled quartz set in resin. I mentioned that a few weeks after the experiment, the water left in the bottom of the control vases had turned quite stale with a strong smell of mold, while the water left in the vase with that coiled quartz piece had a fresh rosy scent. I definitely think there's something to the piezo energy with the crystals and stones, and I'm also doing some tests to compare effectiveness. Thanks for the post, keep us updated. And welcome to the forum .

hey no bother, have you ever tried an elixer of orgonite?, If your orgonite is contained in some sort of metal barrel like a pendant dropped into a bottle of water left over night, the water should be energized enough to give you a boost of positve energy.

I have done that with a chi pendant bought off ebay, I have felt rejuvenated after consuming the water but I have been egar to try homemade version made by myself to see the result, of course I won't see the result only feel it!.
Old 19-06-2009, 09:21 PM   #1030
doctor_john

I used the ideas for my homemade orgonite from the Sherry Shiner website, I was looking into the wiccan and spirtial side of things that adding herbs to your resin mix can alter frequencies that evil spirits cannot stand to enhance or improve it's qualities.

here is my homemade stuff, the first lot anyway.

Old 19-06-2009, 10:16 PM   #1031

Hopefully ive got the mix right for my 1st attempt .(added more hardener 3 times now ) it seems to be hardening now , so fingers crossed it sets OK . will post pics if it turns out OK or even turns out of the mould I'm using
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 11:54 PM   #1032
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
Hopefully ive got the mix right for my 1st attempt .(added more hardener 3 times now ) it seems to be hardening now , so fingers crossed it sets OK . will post pics if it turns out OK or even turns out of the mould I'm using
Haha! If it makes you feel better 2013, I totally didn't think the pieces from my first pour would be even remotely decent looking enough to show to the public, but they turned out to be okay. I'm sure yours will look great too!
Old 20-06-2009, 12:26 AM   #1033
paolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
Haha! If it makes you feel better 2013, I totally didn't think the pieces from my first pour would be even remotely decent looking enough to show to the public, but they turned out to be okay. I'm sure yours will look great too!
I don't think there's any need to worry about the aesthetics. On my umpteenth pour things look pretty pathetic,but, you know, functionality above appearance
Btw someone mentioned Sherry Shriner earlier on. Now there's a suspect person with a suspect name, and a Christian which I'm not in accordance with. "orgoneblasters is a copyrighted name"? Shit, I still use it for my hyped up tbs
Still I love her feisty rants. Worth a look to get aside from the mainstream
http://www.orgonewarriors.com/

Last edited by paolo; 20-06-2009 at 12:39 AM.
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 03:50 AM   #1034
amercury

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post

I know where you're coming from
BUT I just had a very successful batch of TB's and HHG's! They hardened right up..popped right out of the mold...and they look great.
One of the HHG's is going under my bed tomorrow night
amercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 05:53 AM   #1035
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by amercury View Post
I know where you're coming from
BUT I just had a very successful batch of TB's and HHG's! They hardened right up..popped right out of the mold...and they look great.
One of the HHG's is going under my bed tomorrow night
That's great amercury, thanks for sharing

Definitely want to know how sleeping over that HHG works out for you.

I stopped at a new metal shop today and was given a bucket full of steel wisps and shavings, no oil on them even! Cha-ching!
Old 20-06-2009, 06:17 AM   #1036
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky884 View Post
Hi all - thanks for all the kind comments

I've just spent a frustrating few hours trying to photograph the organice as its melting. It's very difficult to get the camera to focus properly! Here is the best of the bunch, especially for yass

At first I was disappointed that my stalegmites weren't as big as biblegirls, but I think cosmicswing is right - the internal structure is beautiful, especially as it starts to melt.

It's just occured to me that we have discovered a new form of art - orgonite ice sculpture! - I'm going to create my masterpiece
There might be something learned by it lucky. The frozen ice cube has a lovely symmetry about it and the melting ice reveals an interesting inner structure. So, to get the peaks the Orgonite needs to be above the ice tray right? Or how does that work? What's the difference between having the Orgonite above or below the ice tray? (or glass of water as biblegirl experimented with I believe)

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 06:28 AM   #1037
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
There might be something learned by it lucky. The frozen ice cube has a lovely symmetry about it and the melting ice reveals an interesting inner structure. So, to get the peaks the Orgonite needs to be above the ice tray right? Or how does that work? What's the difference between having the Orgonite above or below the ice tray? (or glass of water as biblegirl experimented with I believe)

yeah i noticed the streaking pattern with the bubbles too

the first experiment I did with an orgonite coaster under the glass, and that time I got a spiral tornado looking formation coming up through the center of the ice....for the one with the ice cube trays, I set a pyramid on the shelf above the trays and that's when the ice froze up that way
Old 20-06-2009, 06:35 AM   #1038
metacomet

Biblegirl, have you been having any strange experiences sleeping lately?

Orgonite has helped my quality of sleep alot in my opinion. I used to wake up a few times a night but now I get full rest and much clearer dream recollection.

I attribute this to all kind of stuff but I do think the orgonite is a factor .
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 06:35 AM   #1039
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky884 View Post
Not exactly impressive results compared to others, but the hairs on the back of my neck did stand on end as I first took them out of the freezer. It's nice to have your suspicion that the universe is stranger than you imagine confirmed!

Could this be a strength test for HHGs perhaps? (for those of us not energy sensitive)
great pictures lucky, thanks for posting those!

yeah wouldn't an orgone meter be great to test the strength of orgonite? i hope to make one at some point to take most of the guesswork out of it for us! great job
Old 20-06-2009, 06:39 AM   #1040
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
Biblegirl, have you been having any strange experiences sleeping lately?

Orgonite has helped my quality of sleep alot in my opinion. I used to wake up a few times a night but now I get full rest and much clearer dream recollection.

I attribute this to all kind of stuff but I do think the orgonite is a factor .
Well to be honest I have moved most of the orgonite out of my room, hoping for some sounder sleep, ha ha! I did have an intense OBE as well as vivid dreaming a few days ago, but the closest orgonite piece was about 10 feet away, so not sure it can be attributed to that

I'm glad that you are getting better quality sleep!