Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 28-04-2009, 04:54 PM   #61
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
So does supposedly orgonite weaken signals to (and from) mobile phones ?
Ive not noticed orgonite effecting my signal or anything but they are supposed to help with the negative frequencies phones emmit.

Tower busters (basic orgonite) converts the deadly orgone radiation the towers emmit into positive orgone radiation, there just like transformers, there not like generators like the holy hand grenades.

You can also buy like a case made of orgone for your phone, you can also get one for your modem, the idea is where you go on the net you will leave that orgone energy, cant seem to find the site that sells this stuff, you get quite a lot of different types of orgonite for different purposes.

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2009, 09:11 PM   #62
banjoreality

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
Some of the moulds there are made from metal or glass , so i reckon they would be good to use
I like to use silicon moulds (ice cubes)

Is it me or is there an ORGONREXPLOSION occurring ?:
banjoreality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2009, 09:25 PM   #63
paolo

Quote:
So does supposedly orgonite weaken signals to (and from) mobile phones ?
I use one of these orgonite minishields on my phone (sell em too) as do many others

No effect whatsoever on signal, just on your skull, brain and so on
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2009, 09:54 PM   #64
paolo

I'm quite proud of my recent crop of "magic mushroom" hugs so I thought I'd share one here. These have a rose Lemurian seed crystal semi-immersed in the resin/metal, with the point exposed in clear resin. Othe quartz points as usual and some other crystal elements.
The main crystals I've "tuned" in a radionic remedy maker to 1.Ayahuasca mother tincture - meditative provings 2.Australian Bush essence Angelsword

Old 28-04-2009, 11:08 PM   #65
enga

That's really pretty Paolo
enga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 01:47 PM   #66
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
So I was intrigued with the idea of freezing ice under orgonite and had to try it myself. I used the large pyramid from Orgonise Africa for this experiment. Here are pictures I took shortly after the ice began to freeze:

There are two clearly defined spikes in the water reaching up toward the pyramid. It was most evident on these two cubes, although the others in the tray did show smaller versions of the same thing. The spike on the left almost looks like a single terminated quartz crystal.

Unfortunately the spike on the left broke off at some point during the freezing, but the one on the right remained strong:

edit: just tried the same experiment with freezing orange juice and milk, but no spectacular results to share from that, just some frozen OJ and milk
that's amazing!
celtic isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 02:09 PM   #67
anthony65
Inactive

Thank you Biblegirl for this thread!

Some very interesting stuff here!
anthony65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 02:22 PM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo View Post
I'm quite proud of my recent crop of "magic mushroom" hugs so I thought I'd share one here. These have a rose Lemurian seed crystal semi-immersed in the resin/metal, with the point exposed in clear resin. Othe quartz points as usual and some other crystal elements.
The main crystals I've "tuned" in a radionic remedy maker to 1.Ayahuasca mother tincture - meditative provings 2.Australian Bush essence Angelsword

Thats awesome waht a beautiful piece of sculpture alone without the benefits , and a good idea on the tinctures and bush remedies .Ive just bought a few pieces until i can start making my own . Do you have a link to a site were you sell your stuff .If so PM me the details or post here. i msure a lot of people would be interested .
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 02:26 PM   #69
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Thats awesome waht a beautiful piece of sculpture alone without the benefits , and a good idea on the tinctures and bush remedies .Ive just bought a few pieces until i can start making my own . Do you have a link to a site were you sell your stuff .If so PM me the details or post here. i msure a lot of people would be interested .
As you say, the sheer beauty of some of these pieces is inspirational!

And the effects of orgonite can be stunning!

The properties of the different metals and stones, crystals, different combinations, etc.

This is a world class thread!
Old 29-04-2009, 02:31 PM   #70
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by griswald View Post
Hi biblegirl,

Great idea for a thread. I,ve just got some orgonite, and I cant wait to enjoy the benefits of it. Can you post or pm the details of who you dealt with on ebay, as I,d like to get some more orgonite.

I have some in my polytunnel, so I,ll post any pics of any results

griswald
For anyone in Germany or elsewhere I suppose, this is an excellent site!

http://www.orgonised-germany-orgonit-shop.de/

The photos alone are inspirational!

The simple "Feld orgonit" is cheaper the more you buy!

Pity they don't have English text!
Old 29-04-2009, 02:35 PM   #71
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
yeh, which online shop would peeps sugest to be worthy?

ive been dreaming of orgainte for the last few nights and REALLY need to get some!

or where can I buy the raw materials from?
For the UK I'd recommend Whale...

Information...

http://www.whale.to/b/orgonite.html

List of vendors...

http://www.whale.to/b/orgonite_v.html

Whale orgone (especially for the simple uglies that do the job without costing too much: tower gifting, for the garden, house etc.)

http://www.whale.to/orgone.html
Old 29-04-2009, 02:40 PM   #72
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
hmm, that's a good question

i like to have a good sized cone or pyramid for each room of the house, when I have enough pieces i plan to put some in my car and garden also...it would be good to know exactly what kind of radius of effectiveness orgonite has...the best I can guess comes from the aura photos, although something like this could possibly be measured with pendulums or dowsing...what do you guys think? also can you have too much orgonite?
I don't think youn can have too much orgonite...

My wife asked this when I first started buying the stuff...

But I've got loads...

And I mean loads...

I haven't pured my own yet, but this thread is my inspiration (I've got all the materials ready!).
Old 29-04-2009, 02:41 PM   #73
anthony65
Inactive

Has anyone taken orgonite to an energy sensitive person?

I have several times and they were always very impressed by the energy of the orgonite!
Old 29-04-2009, 06:41 PM   #74
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo View Post
I use one of these orgonite minishields on my phone (sell em too) as do many others

No effect whatsoever on signal, just on your skull, brain and so on
Thanks for the info Paolo

By the way, if any of you are in Leeds and need any crystals, there is a shop on Swan Street (behind the City Varieties) called Global Tribe Cystals which sells them.
They also sell orgonite pyramids (orgon generators) for £70 each but they only had two left. They were 4 or 5 inch in height (estimate). You can buy crystals from them to make your own orgonite.
This is their website

Last edited by steevo; 29-04-2009 at 07:28 PM.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 07:39 PM   #75
steevo
Inactive

I read that one reason that the crystal is surrounded by resin (as part of the the orgonite), is cos when you put the crystal under pressure, it creates a small charge known as . The resin creates the pressure that is needed on the crystal to create the charge.

Last edited by steevo; 29-04-2009 at 07:39 PM.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 07:40 PM   #76
biblegirl

Quote:
I read that one reason that the crystal is surrounded by resin (as part of the the orgonite), is cos when you put the crystal under pressure, it creates a small charge known as PiezoElectricty. The resin creates the pressure on the crystal that is needed.
interesting steevo, i haven't heard that one before, def worth looking into
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 07:43 PM   #77
jojo

hi everyone.

Ive got all the raw materials now, and my question is....

whats the best way to charge up the crystals?

also, can I add chips of quartz within the resin as well as the pointed fingers of quartz.?

do i need to add rose quartz or can I just use clear?

cheers guys.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 09:46 PM   #78
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
hi everyone.

Ive got all the raw materials now, and my question is....

whats the best way to charge up the crystals?

also, can I add chips of quartz within the resin as well as the pointed fingers of quartz.?

do i need to add rose quartz or can I just use clear?

cheers guys.
Hi jojo,

One way to charge up crystals is to leave them in direct sunlight for a while.....yes you can add chips of quartz too if you want, it's the resin & metal shavings that create the orgone energy, the quartz crystals direct that orgone energy out from the resin & metal matrix.........use clear quartz crystal........

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 10:46 PM   #79
paolo

Quote:
Thanks for the info Paolo

By the way, if any of you are in Leeds and need any crystals, there is a shop on Swan Street (behind the City Varieties) called Global Tribe Cystals which sells them.
They also sell orgonite pyramids (orgon generators) for £70 each but they only had two left. They were 4 or 5 inch in height (estimate). You can buy crystals from them to make your own orgonite.
This is their website
£70 is a shocking price, though people got to live pay their mortgages and so on. I'd let my best pieces go for much lower
Perhaps I'm stupid
Old 29-04-2009, 10:53 PM   #80
paolo

Quote:
That's a nascent kind of project cause I'm not too proficient with website stuff. Still I'll get it up as soon as I can. In the meantime I'll answer pms and emails