Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Old 10-05-2007, 12:50 PM   #1
accuracy

Default Torture -The Guantanamo Guidebook (Video

Torture -The Guantanamo Guidebook

Channel 4's programme examines torture in the war on terror by exposing seven volunteers to methods reported to have been used by American interrogators on alleged terrorists at the Guantanamo Bay camp.

The Guantanamo Guidebook reconstructs the regime at the US's Cuban base. For 48 hours, seven volunteers are subjected to interrogation techniques known to be used in the camp, ranging from harassment and abuse to sensory deprivation – with shocking results.

Video run time: 49.27 min

http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle17666.htm

Australians For Palestine.(Providing a Voice.)
http://australiansforpalestine.com/
accuracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 05:31 PM   #2
yinjing

I saw this some time ago myself and I feel that in stead of shouting controversy over a little graphic scenery, people should hang on to the clear message that the participating student is trying to get across in the end: You can not torture people into to confession because once they have lost their minds(which you do in no time) they will sign anything. In other words this info-extraction concept is a scam, it simple doesn't work. Many people seem to be ignorant to this fact.
yinjing is offline   Reply With Quote