Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 01-06-2010, 12:46 PM   #1
rhydra

Default "reptilian eye" Sexual symolism.

I was wondering if the majority of the human obsession with the reptilian pupil comes from the unconscious recognition of the shape being a symbol for the female sexual organ? There is a lot of sexual reference made in respect to reptilians, be it mistaken or Freudian by many who may well give away more about their own desires than anything objective.

Also the eye, itself, being known as the window of the soul has some sort of desire/denial dichotomy to those who tend to, let's say, go overboard, with their rejection of anything reptilian, reptile and even the fear of certain mammals with similar pupils, I refer to the cat.

The cat, in particular holds a special place in religious and mass hysteria with the focus being on it as a "witch's familiar," maybe, as the saying goes, it's all in the eyes.

Perhaps it is also down to the fear of the female, misogyny and the fear, disgust and mistrust of the opposite sex (the lady doth protesteth too much methinks?) in what is a predominantly male religion and the desire to return to such "ideals."
Old 01-06-2010, 02:47 PM   #2
rhydra

To add, this is what I think lies behind human obsession with reptiles and their fear of them.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:15 PM   #3
mooncrawler

The lingam & the yoni
mooncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:21 AM   #4
xxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
I was wondering if the majority of the human obsession with the reptilian pupil comes from the unconscious recognition of the shape being a symbol for the female sexual organ? There is a lot of sexual reference made in respect to reptilians, be it mistaken or Freudian by many who may well give away more about their own desires than anything objective.

Also the eye, itself, being known as the window of the soul has some sort of desire/denial dichotomy to those who tend to, let's say, go overboard, with their rejection of anything reptilian, reptile and even the fear of certain mammals with similar pupils, I refer to the cat.

The cat, in particular holds a special place in religious and mass hysteria with the focus being on it as a "witch's familiar," maybe, as the saying goes, it's all in the eyes.

Perhaps it is also down to the fear of the female, misogyny and the fear, disgust and mistrust of the opposite sex (the lady doth protesteth too much methinks?) in what is a predominantly male religion and the desire to return to such "ideals."
i think you're probably right. it sounds very plausable. maybe something to do with reptiles being cold blooded aswell? us mammals would find that strange. esp hundreds of years ago, let alone thousands.