Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 22-04-2010, 06:16 AM   #1
mauviene

Default David Icke's Misperception

After research and speculation into the nature of my spiritual experiences I have been having (a kundalini awakening which is symbolized by serpent imagery in the minds eye) I have concluded that David Icke is completely erroneous in his theory of shape shifting reptilians and any sort of moon matrix space ship being controlled by these shape shifting reptiles..

David Icke got his sources of these reptiles from ancient religions who evolve their practice around "serpent worship" which is really only the symbol for this kundalini energy that travels up the base of your spine into your higher chakra centers..Also in almost all sacred scriptures except the bible maybe..this serpent energy inside of us has been portrayed as good, positive and spiritual as opposed to being blood thirsty and child molesting..

In fact in many ancient scriptures..as in exact opposition to what David Icke is saying, serpent beings have been portrayed as being positive and spiritual..sort of as spirit guides..and even helped the "Buddha" they say achieve enlightenment away from the wicked world of men.

Another aspect of the kundalini is also its energetic connection with the moon..especially when it is full and is producing tidal waves in the earth...David Ick'es new theory about a moon spaceship being controlled by serpent beings seems to me...to be a complete misconception of the kundalini awakening that is going to be happening globally on our planet..

Please discuss your thoughts..and also if you would like to educate yourself about kundalini check out this website..http://biologyofkundalini.com/
Old 22-04-2010, 06:24 AM   #2
Cryptoverse

I've experienced the negative reptilian ETs first hand. They are real, and they are here. Although I'm not sure they shapeshift as I haven't seen one(only seen a grey). And the good ETs won't tell me yet if that is true.

I think you should be careful of your serpent stuff. Could be a ploy to make you spam messages for them on the net saying reptilians aren't bad beings.

Could also be a positive thing, too. I think you should try to obtain an open mind mauv. You seem pretty set in your ways, and that isn't a good thing unless you are an ET with millenia under your belt and intergalactic. And even they still have a somewhat open mind...

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 22-04-2010 at 06:25 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 06:26 AM   #3
manxboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauviene View Post
After research and speculation into the nature of my spiritual experiences I have been having (a kundalini awakening which is symbolized by serpent imagery in the minds eye) I have concluded that David Icke is completely erroneous in his theory of shape shifting reptilians and any sort of moon matrix space ship being controlled by these shape shifting reptiles..

David Icke got his sources of these reptiles from ancient religions who evolve their practice around "serpent worship" which is really only the symbol for this kundalini energy that travels up the base of your spine into your higher chakra centers..Also in almost all sacred scriptures except the bible maybe..this serpent energy inside of us has been portrayed as good, positive and spiritual as opposed to being blood thirsty and child molesting..

In fact in many ancient scriptures..as in exact opposition to what David Icke is saying, serpent beings have been portrayed as being positive and spiritual..sort of as spirit guides..and even helped the "Buddha" they say achieve enlightenment away from the wicked world of men.

Another aspect of the kundalini is also its energetic connection with the moon..especially when it is full and is producing tidal waves in the earth...David Ick'es new theory about a moon spaceship being controlled by serpent beings seems to me...to be a complete misconception of the kundalini awakening that is going to be happening globally on our planet..

Please discuss your thoughts..and also if you would like to educate yourself about kundalini check out this website..http://biologyofkundalini.com/
So your saying you are right and David is wrong? Ok sorry, but you know how many people come on here and say that, they bring evidence, use long words etc etc. The truth is a jigsaw puzzle, which if we were truely open-minded, we could one day piece together, but no, the Human Condition will not allow us to find the complete truth. What you say is a theoy which is just like what David Icke says.

Theory means :- 1. Theory, hypothesis are used in non-technical contexts to mean an untested idea or opinion. A theory in technical use is a more or less verified or established explanation accounting for known facts or phenomena: the theory of relativity. A hypothesis is a conjecture put forth as a possible explanation of phenomena or relations, which serves as a basis of argument or experimentation to reach the truth: This idea is only a hypothesis.

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 06:27 AM   #4
mauviene

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
I've experienced the negative reptilian ETs first hand. They are real, and they are here. Although I'm not sure they shapeshift as I haven't seen one(only seen a grey). And the good ETs won't tell me yet if that is true.

I think you should be careful of your serpent stuff. Could be a ploy to make you spam messages for them on the net saying reptilians aren't bad beings.

Could also be a positive thing, too. I think you should try to obtain an open mind mauv. You seem pretty set in your ways, and that isn't a good thing unless you are an ET with millenia under your belt and intergalactic. And even they still have a somewhat open mind...
Please provide sources ...in fact especially on the internet..it is the golden rule...because all throughout history untill David Icke..reptile beings, or nagas, have been seen as benevolent..and most generally a symbol for our own serpent energy..

Last edited by mauviene; 22-04-2010 at 06:27 AM.
mauviene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 06:29 AM   #5
mauviene

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
So your saying you are right and David is wrong? Ok sorry, but you know how many people come on here and say that, they bring evidence, use long words etc etc. The truth is a jigsaw puzzle, which if we were truely open-minded, we could one day piece together, but no, the Human Condition will not allow us to find the complete truth. What you say is a theoy which is just like what David Icke says.

Theory means :- 1. Theory, hypothesis are used in non-technical contexts to mean an untested idea or opinion. A theory in technical use is a more or less verified or established explanation accounting for known facts or phenomena: the theory of relativity. A hypothesis is a conjecture put forth as a possible explanation of phenomena or relations, which serves as a basis of argument or experimentation to reach the truth: This idea is only a hypothesis.
Well sorry...I just have the backing of so many sources..where as Icke..he has his own kundalini awakening..which maybe..just maybe..he took it the wrong way..
Old 22-04-2010, 06:29 AM   #6
kevin82
Inactive

Quote:
Please provide sources ...in fact especially on the internet..it is the golden rule...because all throughout history untill David Icke..reptile beings, or nagas, have been seen as benevolent..and most generally a symbol for our own serpent energy..
Please provide sources that the Naga's are serpent energy.
kevin82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 06:33 AM   #7
mauviene

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin82 View Post
Please provide sources that the Naga's are serpent energy.
Here is one http://buddhism.about.com/od/buddhis...yn/g/nagas.htm

"In Buddhist sutras and myths, nagas usually are wise and beneficent. In Mahayana Buddhism, nagas often are depicted as water deities who guard the sutras in their palaces.

For example, it is said the Wisdom Sutras were given to the nagas by the Buddha, who said the world wasn't ready for their teachings. Centuries later they befriended the philosopher Nagarjuna and gave the sutras to him."

I will find more maybe from Taoist sources..(If you read the actual spiritual texts it talks about them more than sources on the internet)

Here Is a chinese source of the WU dragons..http://books.google.com/books?id=46H...ons%22&f=false

In that latest link it describes the WU dragons as mostly females..who can travel inter dimensionally in their serpent bodies..which is exactly what this kundalini shakti energy is portrayed as..a feminine serpent energy..but again the only thing that Taoism attributes to these beings are peace and wisdom..so..Thought that E-book I linked you to contains serpent wisdom from every culture in the world...check it out yourself that is a great source..

Last edited by mauviene; 22-04-2010 at 06:44 AM.
Old 22-04-2010, 06:35 AM   #8
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Did you even read my post? lol. ohh yaa, let me dig up a link to the several nights I have interacted with reptilians being hurt in a negative way.

I know by personal experience. Not choosing what to believe. I also know other people who have had negative experiences with reptilians. Actions speak louder than old cultures mythology.

I'm not saying all races of reptiles are bad. But I have yet to have a good experience with a reptilian since I gained contact with ETs about 2 years ago.

Most of the literature on the net speaking of reptilian ETs show them in a negative light. It's not just David Icke.
Old 22-04-2010, 06:37 AM   #9
kevin82
Inactive

Quote:
Here is one http://buddhism.about.com/od/buddhis...yn/g/nagas.htm

"In Buddhist sutras and myths, nagas usually are wise and beneficent. In Mahayana Buddhism, nagas often are depicted as water deities who guard the sutras in their palaces.

For example, it is said the Wisdom Sutras were given to the nagas by the Buddha, who said the world wasn't ready for their teachings. Centuries later they befriended the philosopher Nagarjuna and gave the sutras to him."

I will find more maybe from Taoist sources..
Nothing in that link showed that the Naga's are serpent energy. Actually it's the total opposite. There refering to them as physical entities. I thought you were supposed to be an expert on this

Last edited by kevin82; 22-04-2010 at 06:39 AM.
kevin82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 06:37 AM   #10
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Well sorry...I just have the backing of so many sources..where as Icke..he has his own kundalini awakening..which maybe..just maybe..he took it the wrong way..
Read this post of yours in regards to yourself. I think you are taking it the wrong way. Claiming there are no bad reptilian ETs based on a serpent in your minds eye, and old mythology isn't all encompassing.

I think your "awakening" has lead you to a mindset that you know it all, and are above others. Keep your ego in check IMO.
Old 22-04-2010, 06:46 AM   #11
mauviene

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin82 View Post
Nothing in that link showed that the Naga's are serpent energy. Actually it's the total opposite. There refering to them as physical entities. I thought you were supposed to be an expert on this
Sorry you read me wrong. i said kundalini is a serpent energy...nagas are serpent beings..go read my original post..
Old 22-04-2010, 06:47 AM   #12
mauviene

Quote:
Did you even read my post? lol. ohh yaa, let me dig up a link to the several nights I have interacted with reptilians being hurt in a negative way.

I know by personal experience. Not choosing what to believe. I also know other people who have had negative experiences with reptilians. Actions speak louder than old cultures mythology.

I'm not saying all races of reptiles are bad. But I have yet to have a good experience with a reptilian since I gained contact with ETs about 2 years ago.

Most of the literature on the net speaking of reptilian ETs show them in a negative light. It's not just David Icke.
You could just be misperceiving a kundalini awakening which is usually perceived as negative at first..especially if you read that serpent beings are evil..the serpent imagery in your third eye will scare you..
Old 22-04-2010, 06:49 AM   #13
mauviene

Quote:
Read this post of yours in regards to yourself. I think you are taking it the wrong way. Claiming there are no bad reptilian ETs based on a serpent in your minds eye, and old mythology isn't all encompassing.

I think your "awakening" has lead you to a mindset that you know it all, and are above others. Keep your ego in check IMO.
I don't know it all..I am just trying to be helpfull to people who might be having a kundalini awakening..the energy can screw you up if you don't know what it is and how to contain it..
Old 22-04-2010, 06:54 AM   #14
Cryptoverse

Quote:
You could just be misperceiving a kundalini awakening which is usually perceived as negative at first..especially if you read that serpent beings are evil..the serpent imagery in your third eye will scare you..
I had no disposition towards reptile beings before I had experiences with them. I had heard Ickes claims but i didnt believe them, I didnt throw them out as false though either. I just kept an open mind.

a full year of reptilian sponsored grey perpetrated torture is hardly "at first". They have sent plenty to my third eye. Most of it was skulls and death, horrible energy, and millenia of killing witnessed and/or sponsored secretly by reptilian beings. My kin being beheaded by the British royals who hunted them down, with big prices on their heads. etc.

They definitely are not lightside beings... I know this as truth firsthand. Not that I'm saying they are the beings behind the symbology of the positive oriented serpent stuff.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 22-04-2010 at 06:56 AM.
Old 22-04-2010, 06:55 AM   #15
Cryptoverse

Quote:
I don't know it all..I am just trying to be helpfull to people who might be having a kundalini awakening..the energy can screw you up if you don't know what it is and how to contain it..
fair enough. I still don't like the initial way you tried to manifest 'help', by blaming Icke for causing you depression, and also saying hes blocking people from having spiritual experiences...
Old 22-04-2010, 06:56 AM   #16
mauviene

Quote:
I had no disposition towards reptile beings before I had experiences with them. I had heard Ickes claims but i didnt believe them, I didnt throw them out as false though either. I just kept an open mind.

a full year of reptilian sponsored grey perpetrated torture is hardly "at first". They have sent plenty to my third eye. Most of it was skulls and death, horrible energy, and millenia of killing witnessed and/or sponsored secretly by reptilian beings. My kin being beheaded by the British royals who hunted them down, with big prices on their heads. etc.

They definitely are not lightside beings... I know this as truth firsthand.
Sorry..no one can control your third eye but you...I think you might be having a kundalini experience and you are in the process of shedding your shadow self..or going through hell to get to heaven..the alchemical process of base metal into gold

Last edited by mauviene; 22-04-2010 at 06:56 AM.
Old 22-04-2010, 06:57 AM   #17
mauviene

Quote:
fair enough. I still don't like the initial way you tried to manifest 'help', by blaming Icke for causing you depression, and also saying hes blocking people from having spiritual experiences...
Well I don't want a good topic to be deleted again so I wont bring it up..(and plus I am still going through the transmutation myself..or the purging of my negative qualities)

Last edited by mauviene; 22-04-2010 at 06:58 AM.
Old 22-04-2010, 07:03 AM   #18
manxboz

Quote:
So once again I will say your right and he isn't. Sorry but you both have your evidence etc etc, and like I said it's all theory as you cannot 'prove' it. So please just be a little open-minded as clearly you aren't.

~Namaste~

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 07:14 AM   #19
ufochick

Cool

Quote:

Wow I wasn't aware that kundalini awakenings included huge scoop scars, sexual attacks, your ethric body being torn from you and other things to numerous to list... thanks for clearing that up...
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.

Last edited by ufochick; 22-04-2010 at 07:14 AM.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 07:16 AM   #20
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Sorry..no one can control your third eye but you...I think you might be having a kundalini experience and you are in the process of shedding your shadow self..or going through hell to get to heaven..the alchemical process of base metal into gold
Actually ETs can project things into it. They can alter pretty much anything connected to your perception, if by no other method imitating it perfectly to your perception(that is, if they truly cant alter your 3rd eye). They can also alter any of your chakras. I've experienced it a dozen or so times.

Where do you get that no one can control your third eye but you? Just curious... As you say it like you know that for sure. How could you know.. lol. You seem to have the operating system of absolutes. Either you know it or you don't, rather than just being open minded.

And in this theory(which it seems to need pointing out your claim is a theory not truth), what alters the third eye naturally in your view?

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 22-04-2010 at 07:18 AM.