Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 04-09-2010, 03:12 PM   #1
brad_watson_miami_fl
Banned

Lightbulb Freemasonry & Reincarnation

I originally posted this on: http://forum.mastermason.com Masonic Forums: Reincarnation (it has been deleted since). I've tweaked it some since...

Freemasonry and Reincarnation

"The Church has not gotten out of the tangled knot of original sin because there is nowhere to go but preexistence". - Reincarnation: The Missing Link In Christianity by Elizabeth Clare Prophet

The ancient sources/influences of Freemasonry are: the ancient mystery schools, Egyptian mysteries, Orphic (Greek) Cults, King Solomon's Temple builders, Essenes, Roman Collegia, Mithraism, Zoroasterism, Druids, Pythagoras/ Pythagoreans, Euclid, early Church fathers Origen & Clement of Alexandria, Rex Deus, Cathars, Kaballists, Knights Templar, and Rosicrucians. (I may have missed somebody.) ALL of these groups and individuals believed that the soul is eternal and in the 'transmigration of the soul'/ physical-life-after-death/ reincarnation.

Freemasonry and its Ancient Mystic Rites by C. W. Leadbeater - INDEX: Reincarnation, 7,37,191; and legend of Osiris, 37-38; taught in Druidical Mysteries, 121; taught in Pythagorean school, 98

Is one of the major aspects - if not the primary aspect - of the highest levels of Scottish Rite Freemasonry the belief in reincarnation? I've had five 32 & 33 Degree Masons confirm that it is! Do some of the rituals of the Lodge pertain to the process of birth-death-rebirth, including Hiram Abiff? Have Lodges lost some of the meaning of reincarnation in some ancient rituals? I've been doing research into reincarnation for many years now and have made some important discoveries…

Theory of Luck
luck 100 = karma 5 x [desire 4 + actions 4 + ability 4+ contributions 4 + blessings 4]

First, it's important to take the religious belief of physical life-after-death and provide a scientific proof for it. I've discovered the theory and 13 principles of reincarnation. Five of the principles are five theories of science that directly apply to reincarnation: the law of conservation of energy, the law of conservation of consciousness, the law of information, wave/particle duality, and the theory of luck. The law of conservation of energy states that "energy cannot be created or destroyed, although it can be transformed". The law of consciousness states that "consciousness cannot be created or destroyed, although it can be transformed". The law of information states that "information can be created, but not destroyed, although it can be transferred”. The law of wave/particle duality states that “all matter & energy is both waves and particles”: this life is a particle in the wave of our eternal life. And the theory of luck provides the equation of how our karma is reflected back by the 'matrix' or ‘universal quantum computer’ (see above). Reincarnation has often been described by many intellectuals as being "the most logical explanation for what happens after death" and now there are five laws of physics that support it! However, anyone who is even slightly familiar with the scientific method knows that there must be experimental evidence to support a theory and that the theory must be expressed as a mathematical equation (see above). Let me list four examples of 'direct reincarnations' involving those who undoubtedly believed in it: Grand Master Masons...

Benjamin Franklin returned as Abraham Lincoln
George Washington returned as Robert E. Lee
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart returned as Hector Berlioz
Franklin Delano Roosevelt returned as Barack Obama

A 'continued mission' is the key behind recognizing and helping prove a direct reincarnation. Everyone who is familiar with these men should recognize a continued mission. Masons uniquely recognize God as the Grand Architect of the Universe. G.A.O.T.U. would recognize how important these four souls are and would guide them along their way in order to fulfill His purpose of a 'heaven on Earth'. Permit me to continue with exposing the rest of the paths of these souls...

Abraham Lincoln returned as Albert Einstein who has returned as ---*
Robert E. Lee returned as Dwight D. Eisenhower
Hector Berlioz returned as Maurice Ravel who returned as Chick Corea
(a Scientologist who like all Scientologists believes in reincarnation)

Everyone needs to recognize the roots of Freemasonry. It certainly didn't begin in 1717 when 4 London74 Lodges combined to become the first Grand Lodge. (This was a huge code! 17/4: April 17, 6 BC or 17/4/747 AUC was Jesus74' true Birthday.) If we explore the ties of Freemasonry to the Kaballists (Kaballa740 is the correct spelling based on gematria874) and the Knights Templar. If we also agree that different ancient civilizations' mystery traditions, i.e. Egyptian, Greek, Babylonian, Druids, etc. greatly influenced Freemasonry. Roman Mithraism combined with Messianic-Judaism to form the Roman Catholic Church. Mithra worshippers believed in reincarnation. And if we look to the Rosicrucians, Pythagoreans, Essenes, and some significant early Church Fathers like Origin and Clement (both) from Alexandria, we find that all these traditions believed in and taught reincarnation. Pythagoras taught reincarnation along with sacred geometry/sacred gematria. Is there any more accomplished and respected Freemason than the Grand Master Benjamin Franklin? He alluded to reincarnation early in his life and even chose an epitaph when young that alludes to it! Franklin went public about reincarnation at the end of his life explaining that he hadn't earlier because he didn't want to disturb anybody's religious beliefs. Pardon me if I'm disturbing anyone's religious beliefs, but scientifically proving that the world is round and orbits around the Sun disturbed a lot of people's religious beliefs. Some of the world's best libraries on esoteric knowledge are found in Masonic74 lodges.

The terms "born with gifts" or "God-given gifts" have been used to 'explain' child prodigies throughout at least the last 500 years if not much longer. But what do these terms imply: that God is holding some sort of Grand lottery where He is randomly giving out great talents to some, great handicaps to others, and mediocrity to most? What kind of God what that be? Cruel and illogical. No one who is convinced that God exists believes that God is cruel and illogical, therefore, that weak explanation for child prodigies must be wrong and it is! Furthermore, chaos theory states that nothing is truly random, there is only an appearance of randomness. Reincarnation and the rules of karma very simply explain how one can be born with what seems like 'gifts'.

The first example I chose of direct reincarnation was Grand Master Mason Benjamin Franklin returning as Abraham Lincoln. This has been known for some time at the highest level of Freemasonry and Masons within the US Federal Government. (Compare the statue of Franklin in the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia [a national memorial] to the statue in the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, DC). Franklin - who left physical record of his belief in reincarnation - submitted a bill to the 1st US Congress for the “abolishment of slavery” on February 12, 1790. (Of course, the Southerners in Congress strongly voted this down.) He died two months later on 4/17: Jesus' Birthday. Franklin died with an obsession of keeping a fragmented union of states together and abolishing slavery. Lincoln was born - "with great gifts" - over 18 years later on February 12. Lincoln attended one year of formal school. Study his writings. How does anyone 'explain the data in any other logical way' than Lincoln was the reincarnation of Franklin? (Pardon me for summarizing in one paragraph what might be best explained in an entire book.) One of the long held beliefs of Kaballa - Jewish74 mysticism - is that the spirit of Moses is reincarnated in every generation.

For another excellent scholarly reference, please read the book Reincarnation - the Phoenix Fire Mystery.

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
author of Famous Direct Reincarnations
brad_watson_miami_fl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:09 PM   #2
sofa king

I was Napoleon Bonaparte
sofa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 09:22 PM   #3
brad_watson_miami_fl
Banned

Exclamation Sofa King's Judgment Day

Sofa Queen,

No, you were not Napolean, but with your IQ, you may have been his dog. Today is your Judgment Day, you FAIL F. Please don't reply to my threads anymore and I promise not to reply to yours. Thank you.

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
Old 19-09-2010, 11:00 PM   #4
humason

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofa king View Post
I was Napoleon Bonaparte
Well, originally, I was the Emperor Constantine, however, later I reincarnated as Simon Bolivar, moved on to Santa Anna, and after that, I was Eva Peron - I had a very South American thing going on there for a while. Then, I did a brief stint as James Dean, and these days, I inhabit my current little body - it's one of my "off" lives. Next time around, I plan to reincarnate as an Indian Guru, whose teaching will be to love the goat.

P.S.: You weren't Napoleon! My cat - who was indeed Napoleon in a previous life! - has certifiably informed me that you were, in fact, Napoleon III. He's still pissed at you for throwing it all away though. Oh, and mustn't forget, my cousins one-winged blind parrot - the real life Horatio Hornbklower to those that knew him - sends his regards.
humason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 11:02 PM   #5
grandsecretary

I was one of Marilyn Monroe's triplets. Unfortunately I was the one in the middle!

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.
grandsecretary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2010, 05:01 AM   #6
dgsd

Quiet interesting thread! I enjoyed it personally and yes I am a Freemason!!!!!!
dgsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2010, 05:06 PM   #7
dgsd

Ok..how about suicides? Murdered foes? Do the unfortunate ones reincarnate? God looks down on suicides am I wrong? And do the murdered ones live long enough to fulfill there pinnacle for the reward of reincarnation? Yes I'm serious as a heart attack.
Old 20-09-2010, 05:08 PM   #8
psquared

I do not believe in reincarnation.
psquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2010, 10:06 PM   #9
brad_watson_miami_fl
Banned

Lightbulb 'Freemasonry and its Ancient Mystic Rites'

This post also appears on the thread 'God guy'/ET cloned himself to create "Adam".)

"The coming of the World-Teacher has always in the past marked a revival or an inauguration of the Mysteries.Thoth in Egypt, Zoroaster in Persia, Orpheus in Greece - each of these mighty Messengers of the White Lodge, who were yet one Messenger appearing under different names and in different forms, left behind Him a glorius rite of initiation to lead men to His feet after He had gone. That great Teacher of mankind passed from human sight as Gautama the Lord Buddha; but the sceptre of the Lord of Love was placed by the spiritual King in the hands of his successor, whom today we revere as the Lord Christ, whose coming we await with hearts filled with longing love. He, too, will surely take the sacred vessels of the Mysteries and fill them anew with His own wonderful life; He, too, will mould them according to the needs of His people and the age in which they live... Thus in the coming days when the Lord of Love who is our Most Wise Soverign and the Prince of Soverign Princes will visit yet again..." p 195 Freemasonry and its Ancient Mystic Rites by C. W. Leadbeater (Gramercy, 1998). The Index refers to Reincarnation: and legend of Osiris, taught in Druidical schools, taught in Pythagorean school.

Last edited by brad_watson_miami_fl; 20-09-2010 at 10:08 PM.
Old 14-11-2010, 02:03 PM   #10
lightgiver

Default Rebirth

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad_watson_miami_fl View Post
I originally posted this on: http://forum.mastermason.com Masonic Forums: Reincarnation (it has been deleted since). I've tweaked it some since...

Freemasonry and Reincarnation

"The Church has not gotten out of the tangled knot of original sin because there is nowhere to go but preexistence". - Reincarnation: The Missing Link In Christianity by Elizabeth Clare Prophet

The ancient sources/influences of Freemasonry are: the ancient mystery schools, Egyptian mysteries, Orphic (Greek) Cults, King Solomon's Temple builders, Essenes, Roman Collegia, Mithraism, Zoroasterism, Druids, Pythagoras/ Pythagoreans, Euclid, early Church fathers Origen & Clement of Alexandria, Rex Deus, Cathars, Kaballists, Knights Templar, and Rosicrucians. (I may have missed somebody.) ALL of these groups and individuals believed that the soul is eternal and in the 'transmigration of the soul'/ physical-life-after-death/ reincarnation.

Freemasonry and its Ancient Mystic Rites by C. W. Leadbeater - INDEX: Reincarnation, 7,37,191; and legend of Osiris, 37-38; taught in Druidical Mysteries, 121; taught in Pythagorean school, 98

Is one of the major aspects - if not the primary aspect - of the highest levels of Scottish Rite Freemasonry the belief in reincarnation? I've had five 32 & 33 Degree Masons confirm that it is! Do some of the rituals of the Lodge pertain to the process of birth-death-rebirth, including Hiram Abiff? Have Lodges lost some of the meaning of reincarnation in some ancient rituals? I've been doing research into reincarnation for many years now and have made some important discoveries…

Theory of Luck
luck 100 = karma 5 x [desire 4 + actions 4 + ability 4+ contributions 4 + blessings 4]

First, it's important to take the religious belief of physical life-after-death and provide a scientific proof for it. I've discovered the theory and 13 principles of reincarnation. Five of the principles are five theories of science that directly apply to reincarnation: the law of conservation of energy, the law of conservation of consciousness, the law of information, wave/particle duality, and the theory of luck. The law of conservation of energy states that "energy cannot be created or destroyed, although it can be transformed". The law of consciousness states that "consciousness cannot be created or destroyed, although it can be transformed". The law of information states that "information can be created, but not destroyed, although it can be transferred”. The law of wave/particle duality states that “all matter & energy is both waves and particles”: this life is a particle in the wave of our eternal life. And the theory of luck provides the equation of how our karma is reflected back by the 'matrix' or ‘universal quantum computer’ (see above). Reincarnation has often been described by many intellectuals as being "the most logical explanation for what happens after death" and now there are five laws of physics that support it! However, anyone who is even slightly familiar with the scientific method knows that there must be experimental evidence to support a theory and that the theory must be expressed as a mathematical equation (see above). Let me list four examples of 'direct reincarnations' involving those who undoubtedly believed in it: Grand Master Masons...

Benjamin Franklin returned as Abraham Lincoln
George Washington returned as Robert E. Lee
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart returned as Hector Berlioz
Franklin Delano Roosevelt returned as Barack Obama

A 'continued mission' is the key behind recognizing and helping prove a direct reincarnation. Everyone who is familiar with these men should recognize a continued mission. Masons uniquely recognize God as the Grand Architect of the Universe. G.A.O.T.U. would recognize how important these four souls are and would guide them along their way in order to fulfill His purpose of a 'heaven on Earth'. Permit me to continue with exposing the rest of the paths of these souls...

Abraham Lincoln returned as Albert Einstein who has returned as ---*
Robert E. Lee returned as Dwight D. Eisenhower
Hector Berlioz returned as Maurice Ravel who returned as Chick Corea
(a Scientologist who like all Scientologists believes in reincarnation)

Everyone needs to recognize the roots of Freemasonry. It certainly didn't begin in 1717 when 4 London74 Lodges combined to become the first Grand Lodge. (This was a huge code! 17/4: April 17, 6 BC or 17/4/747 AUC was Jesus74' true Birthday.) If we explore the ties of Freemasonry to the Kaballists (Kaballa740 is the correct spelling based on gematria874) and the Knights Templar. If we also agree that different ancient civilizations' mystery traditions, i.e. Egyptian, Greek, Babylonian, Druids, etc. greatly influenced Freemasonry. Roman Mithraism combined with Messianic-Judaism to form the Roman Catholic Church. Mithra worshippers believed in reincarnation. And if we look to the Rosicrucians, Pythagoreans, Essenes, and some significant early Church Fathers like Origin and Clement (both) from Alexandria, we find that all these traditions believed in and taught reincarnation. Pythagoras taught reincarnation along with sacred geometry/sacred gematria. Is there any more accomplished and respected Freemason than the Grand Master Benjamin Franklin? He alluded to reincarnation early in his life and even chose an epitaph when young that alludes to it! Franklin went public about reincarnation at the end of his life explaining that he hadn't earlier because he didn't want to disturb anybody's religious beliefs. Pardon me if I'm disturbing anyone's religious beliefs, but scientifically proving that the world is round and orbits around the Sun disturbed a lot of people's religious beliefs. Some of the world's best libraries on esoteric knowledge are found in Masonic74 lodges.

The terms "born with gifts" or "God-given gifts" have been used to 'explain' child prodigies throughout at least the last 500 years if not much longer. But what do these terms imply: that God is holding some sort of Grand lottery where He is randomly giving out great talents to some, great handicaps to others, and mediocrity to most? What kind of God what that be? Cruel and illogical. No one who is convinced that God exists believes that God is cruel and illogical, therefore, that weak explanation for child prodigies must be wrong and it is! Furthermore, chaos theory states that nothing is truly random, there is only an appearance of randomness. Reincarnation and the rules of karma very simply explain how one can be born with what seems like 'gifts'.

The first example I chose of direct reincarnation was Grand Master Mason Benjamin Franklin returning as Abraham Lincoln. This has been known for some time at the highest level of Freemasonry and Masons within the US Federal Government. (Compare the statue of Franklin in the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia [a national memorial] to the statue in the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, DC). Franklin - who left physical record of his belief in reincarnation - submitted a bill to the 1st US Congress for the “abolishment of slavery” on February 12, 1790. (Of course, the Southerners in Congress strongly voted this down.) He died two months later on 4/17: Jesus' Birthday. Franklin died with an obsession of keeping a fragmented union of states together and abolishing slavery. Lincoln was born - "with great gifts" - over 18 years later on February 12. Lincoln attended one year of formal school. Study his writings. How does anyone 'explain the data in any other logical way' than Lincoln was the reincarnation of Franklin? (Pardon me for summarizing in one paragraph what might be best explained in an entire book.) One of the long held beliefs of Kaballa - Jewish74 mysticism - is that the spirit of Moses is reincarnated in every generation.

For another excellent scholarly reference, please read the book Reincarnation - the Phoenix Fire Mystery.

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
author of Famous Direct Reincarnations
Bump
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 02:26 PM   #11
stewart edwards

While I dont know who I was in the past I would guess:-

1. Someone in the early days of freemasonry/forerunners there to on this planet. (would explain a lot of things)
2. Someone with a connection with Greenwich London.
3. In a Soviet Gulag (given how I challenge the powers that be quite likely)
4. Someone in ancient egypt who was somehow involved with the great Pyramid. (my feeling of deja vu in the pyramid/book of the dead/feelings in museums)
5. Someone in Malta.
6. Someone who heard some of the words in the Gospel of Thomas being spoken.
stewart edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 02:30 PM   #12
dollanaqua
Banned

Quote:
Theory of Luck
Very interesting thread.

I believe in reincarnation. I have found that many persons who say they do not believe in reincarnation in reality fear the possibility of it being true due to their present lifestyle
dollanaqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 07:01 PM   #13
dgsd

My beliefs about myself and My likely Reincarnation:

Ive always spoke of myself as reincarnated from egypt Im not egyptian now but have a real self personal respect for the people of egypt, and the land. Ive never been to egypt myself but have visited the Louvre museum in paris, I was in awe of all the Ancient Egyptian artifacts I felt very at peace and at home with my surroundings as if Ive remembered a past enjoyed life. and was very sad once the place closed for the day.

Ive always had a Strong, Stern way of life around others my Aura feels like Im watching things happen, watching others like if I was a observer in a past life but a Stern one? mabye a Judge of some sort? I feel as a Outcast around common normal everyday folk all the time. Some moments I feel a strong Disgust with my surroundings and how I feel towards what Im doing at the moment. then I feel as if I was in battle in diffrent parts of where I stand like if I was a warrior in a past life I can walk down a street and feel a sence of sheer terror but not of myself or feel any danger in my person, Im not in fear but I sence the fear that is or was on that place i walk on like if a huge bad happening has been there in the past.

The views of myself in Masonry.
well, I feel and sence the ritual and wordings are very familar within my mind and soul. Ive never felt so at ease or just plain comfortable with such wordings and or ritualistic ways in my life. Im a skeptic Ive always been. Just like a saying a family member always quoted to me (Im not into Radio, Im into Television, You need to show me to make me believe) and thats how I am.

I feel like I could of been a Judge or stern Militant type overseer of people mabye a comander, funny thought mabye I was a President or King or what i enjoy the thought of, just as my Internal love and respect for Egypt, I feel I was a Egyptian Pharaoh! which one of them I do not know or mabye a pharoh that never been. Im angry at times like something has been taken from me at short notice and Im finding it, or atleast trying in this new life ive now been liveing.

I could be arrogant in apperiance, but Im not. most people will not come up to me and start a conversation at all, Im the one that usualy has to start them. then they realized how cool I am and how my sweet charm will attract females even though im married I dont flirt but they pick it up for some reason and I sence there flirtatious ways. its a 50/50 situation with people I meet theres no in between. like I said Im stern but I am fair I welcome everyone with respect at first but it has and can be taken away within moments of me glanceing at them. I sence peoples fears there flaws and there likes and dislikes within moments or at a glance. Public places for me are intense at times cause its a huge melting pot of emotions I dont like public places cause I can get drained and it turns into pure anger inside or pure humor I laugh at alot of situations and speak aloud of them. Id say Id scare people with just my outloud talk of symbolisim and how funny I find it. Im not one of those OMG!!! its a EYE! im the one that sits back realizes the symbolism then mentions it in a intresting way. sometimes I scan rooms its second nature to me, I also sit towards exits even if Im way in the back of the room or in a room of a place that has no exit that I can see. I sit in the direction of the posssible exit. Im not paranoid at all I fear nothing at all, and all the time I stare at people once I feel they are stareing till they turn away, Cops stare at people and I stare back not in anger but I dont put my head down or look away I just stare and not blink I make sure they know Ive seen them see me! Ive never been in trouble with an officer for the way my body language is sent towards them or anyone that is in uniform. I dont think im alien lol Ive read the characteristics of the reptilians and or other beings not of this realm. I fit in with the mix but I doubt Im one. just I feel im not normal in this life who knows but its confuseing but very intresting to me and I wouldnt change not one thing of myself cause I know its of something better than I could ever understand in this Life I am in now.

But if anyone that has read this and knows whats up with the discription that I have gave of myself than give me a shout! If ya want to hate on me, than hate on me! I will take in your hatred and enjoy the emotion its in my favor btw! but if your a kind one than may your maker shine its light on you for a thousand sun rises!!! Thank you for reading....Phew!

Last edited by dgsd; 14-11-2010 at 07:07 PM.
Old 15-11-2010, 07:38 AM   #14
luciferhorus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgsd View Post

I feel like I could of been a Judge or stern Militant type overseer of people mabye a comander, funny thought mabye I was a President or King or what i enjoy the thought of, just as my Internal love and respect for Egypt, I feel I was a Egyptian Pharaoh! which one of them I do not know or mabye a pharoh that never been.
On the Reincarnation of Pharoahs and bags of sand.

This is a common claim by modern reincarnationists. Generally many people allege that they were Napoleon, a Pharoah or some ancient tyrant or general. In reality the vast majority of the population would have lived rather simple and relatively uninteresting lives as slaves or as simple agriculturalists. With the rise of the modern education system and the study of history in general, most people can relate more in some way to historical celebrities who were usually the tyrants of their era since much more has been written about them.

Hindu reincarnationists are not really "strict" reincarnationists since they believe that eventually the soul is liberated from the cycle of birth, death and rebith, and that the religionist is rewarded with eternal paradise in the flower gardens of Krishna (insert your favorite deity here) which is rather similar to the Christian concept of "heaven" except that probably the Christians would not be able to build churches, pray and sing songs to their chosen saviour god or Pope, since this might interfere with the singing in Krishna's garden and with his eternal love making.

I did meet a fundamentalist reincarnationist once at a Pagan Federation meeting; she was giving a lecture on fundamentalist reincarnation which included the view that even stones and rocks reincarnate. Then someone asked her a question of what happens when a rock get's broken into smaller pieces, and then I though about asking about a "bag of sand" since sand is pulverised rock, but I did not bother since I considered to the entire lecture to be like a scene from Monty Python; if anything it was amusing.

Lux
luciferhorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 02:50 PM   #15
dgsd

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciferhorus View Post
On the Reincarnation of Pharoahs and bags of sand.

This is a common claim by modern reincarnationists. Generally many people allege that they were Napoleon, a Pharoah or some ancient tyrant or general. In reality the vast majority of the population would have lived rather simple and relatively uninteresting lives as slaves or as simple agriculturalists. With the rise of the modern education system and the study of history in general, most people can relate more in some way to historical celebrities who were usually the tyrants of their era since much more has been written about them.

Hindu reincarnationists are not really "strict" reincarnationists since they believe that eventually the soul is liberated from the cycle of birth, death and rebith, and that the religionist is rewarded with eternal paradise in the flower gardens of Krishna (insert your favorite deity here) which is rather similar to the Christian concept of "heaven" except that probably the Christians would not be able to build churches, pray and sing songs to their chosen saviour god or Pope, since this might interfere with the singing in Krishna's garden and with his eternal love making.

I did meet a fundamentalist reincarnationist once at a Pagan Federation meeting; she was giving a lecture on fundamentalist reincarnation which included the view that even stones and rocks reincarnate. Then someone asked her a question of what happens when a rock get's broken into smaller pieces, and then I though about asking about a "bag of sand" since sand is pulverised rock, but I did not bother since I considered to the entire lecture to be like a scene from Monty Python; if anything it was amusing.

Lux
Ok, well I guess I could of been a rock, mabye the one that took out Goliath. But seriously Mr Lucifer Guy, I just typed a mini description of my person. I left out major details on really what I possibly could be. My life isn't a coincidence I doubt that. And basically I'm now 100% in the right mind and understand my ways of today. No turning back now!

But I thank you for your lesson. Thank you Mr Lucifer. Infernaly yours
-rock
Old 16-11-2010, 04:05 AM   #16
mr_b

Quote:
Sofa Queen,

No, you were not Napolean, but with your IQ, you may have been his dog. Today is your Judgment Day, you FAIL F. Please don't reply to my threads anymore and I promise not to reply to yours. Thank you.

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
Why?..... there is as much evidence to support his theory as there is yours....
mr_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 07:50 PM   #17
brad_watson_miami_fl
Banned

Lightbulb Science & Religion bridged by Reincarnation

'God guy'/ET cloned himself to create Adam
Science & Genesis Story Work Together Through Extraterrestrial Intervention

"This (theory) is so simple God could not have passed it up." - Albert Einstein

"Know ye not that ye are gods?" - Jesus son of Joseph

HISTORY
This universe is 13.7 billion years old and Earth is 4.6 billion years old. About 5,800 years ago, a godlike guy (I mean no offense to anyone) suddenly showed up in the Tigris-Euphrates River Valley. He and others like him possessed great knowledge and technology (some of which we have now achieved 'on our own'). This 'God guy' cloned himself and named the clone "Adam". He then cloned Adam and changed a chromosome to create "Eve". Adam & Eve and their descendents then interacted with the humans already here. The rest is his-story and you can hold this one God guy responsible - right or wrong - for his plan and actions! (planet=plan ET=plan it) We all pass through eternity through reincarnation including the God guy who has returned in many incarnations including Noah, Abraham, Joseph, Moses, King Solomon, Pythagoras, Plato, Jesus, Leonardo da Vinci, Galileo, Ben Franklin, Abraham Lincoln, & Albert Einstein (to name a few). We now possess the science behind reincarnation (google: theory & 16 principles of reincarnation).

Most scientists attack the Genesis story as myth without understanding its full implications as the history of extraterrestrial intervention and a good guide for humanity: GOD=GOOD=7_4. Most monotheistic fundamentalists attack science without understanding that scientific truths support almost all of the Bible & Qur'an. Both the religious and the scientific must remember that we are all on a searth for the 'truth'.

Of course, the discovery of hundreds of exoplanets is 'recent history' as is cloning. The last two chapters of the Bible - The Revelation 21 & 22 - are tied to the first two chapters of Genesis. Rev 21:1, "Then I saw a new heavens and a new earth". Well, this vision/prophecy is about to be literally fulfilled with the discovery of an Earth-like exoplanet any day now! (Or, maybe the US Govt has known about it for years, but hasn't made it public?) I presented Identifying 'True Earth-like Planets' - All New Worlds Are Built On 7_4 (like Earth) Or 6_4 at the NASA Conference Missions For Exoplanets 2010-2020 held in Pasadena, CA on April 21-23, 2009 http://exep.jpl.nasa.gov/exep_exoMtgPosters.cfm Also, see http://planetnestor.blogspot.com

"The coming of the World-Teacher has always in the past marked a revival or an inauguration of the Mysteries. Thoth in Egypt, Zoroaster in Persia, Orpheus in Greece - each of these mighty Messengers of the White Lodge, who were yet one Messenger appearing under different names and in different forms, left behind Him a glorius rite of initiation to lead men to His feet after He had gone. That great Teacher of mankind passed from human sight as Gautama the Lord Buddha; but the sceptre of the Lord of Love was placed by the spiritual King in the hands of his successor, whom today we revere as the Lord Christ, whose coming we await with hearts filled with longing love. He, too, will surely take the sacred vessels of the Mysteries and fill them anew with His own wonderful life; He, too, will mould them according to the needs of His people and the age in which they live... Thus in the coming days when the Lord of Love who is our Most Wise Soverign and the Prince of Soverign Princes will visit yet again..." p 195 Freemasonry and its Ancient Mystic Rites by C. W. Leadbeater (Gramercy, 1998). The Index refers to Reincarnation: and legend of Osiris, taught in Druidical schools, taught in Pythagorean school.

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
author of There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism (this is the sequel/prequel to the Bible from Rev 5:1-10:10)

Last edited by brad_watson_miami_fl; 18-01-2011 at 07:51 PM.
Old 30-01-2011, 04:47 PM   #18
brad_watson_miami_fl
Banned

Lightbulb Famous Direct Reincarnations & the "book/scroll"

Partly because of the discussions I've had on disclose.tv/forum and this forum regarding George Washington reincarnated as Robert E. Lee reincarnated as Dwight D. Eisenhower and Marilyn Monroe reincarnated as Janet Jackson, I decided to add that to the cover of my booklet. I also included Ben Franklin reincarnated as Abe Lincoln reincarnated as Albert Einstein. Please see Bible's '7 Seals' revealed! Beyond Einstein http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...134905&page=12

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
Old 18-03-2011, 03:43 PM   #19
brad_watson_miami_fl
Banned

Lightbulb Easier to relearn than learn

Out of the theory & 21 principles of reincarnation, #3 law of conservation of energy includes...

Humans constantly prove that it is easier to relearn something than learn it the first time.
Old 18-03-2011, 10:18 PM   #20
mahabaratara

Quote:
Originally Posted by psquared View Post
I do not believe in reincarnation.
No one was asking you to.

Its been changing my life:

http://www.aypsite.org/
mahabaratara is offline   Reply With Quote