Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19-06-2015, 11:21 PM   #18581
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by notbuyingit View Post
Here you are.
P: All the grown ups got really excited before they chopped off the babies heads. They were all shouting and laughing.
AC: What did they say?
P: They said Kill, kill kill the baby! Kill the baby!"
Q: Papa said we had to say it too for the power to work. When you say it all together.
AC: Power? There is no power in those words. We can say them now and you'll see that there is no power. Don't be afraid. We'll shout those words together right now ....etcetera

Puts things in a different perspective altogether but hey, I wasn't there of course and neither were you.
Has any independent witness ever reported seeing the boys father at or near the school?
Have any parents not thought to be part of the Satanic cult, but with children at that school, been heard or known to have came forward reporting any type of suspicious behaviour?
Has any of the students that probably work part-time along at that Macdonald been heard to have reported any suspicious goings on there?
Has anyone at-all reported excessive amounts of cars parked in the area or excessive asmounts of people going in and out of the school?
Any lollypop ladies seen anything untoward or reported seeing children suspiciously upset?
I mean everywhere else in the uk schools are a place of social vigil, even unknown passers-by receive funny looks when passing a primary school, that is why "i" a 30+ year old man will always cross the street if ever walking past a primary school. It gives me the shudders just thinking about the way teachers or parents will be looking at strangers walking bye.

Anyway, here in the link below is a letter from a resident of christchurch that had children went to cc primary school and sat in the very same class as those allegedly abused, and he reports that his children were very happy and the allegations are nonsense.

Of course, i cannot prove that this is not a government shill.
I cannot prove this is not one of the Satanists.
No more than Belinda or Sabine can prove that June Wiggan was anything more than a sockpuppet.
June Wiggan as far as i am aware is the only other person to have ever came forward and claimed to have witnessed the abuse.

However June Wiggan has never been found, and only ever made those allegations beneath a youtube comments section.

Her statement is held up as proof over at Hampstead research, but even in the event June Wiggan actually exists, she to sounds insane.

She says her children went to Christchurch primary school and made complaints to her about teachers abusing them.
She then says that she was invited along to a teachers evening and she was invited into the Satanic cult, but she refused to join.

However Sabrina and Belinda cannot be too bright holding up this testimony, because June Wiggan, despite saying how sick she felt about being invited into an SRA paedophile baby abusing ring, she still allowed her children to remain at christchurch and she never reported it to police.
She simply refused to join.
Therefor by simply refusing to join but still allowing her kids to stay at Christchurch, she would actually be leaving herself open to a crime of accesory.

Can you not see? they are insulting peoples intelligences over at Hamstead research.
They should not even be holding up June Wiggans account until they have tracked her down and verified she actually does exist.
It is unprofessional to say the least

Anyway, here is the letter.
This should counter June Wiggans testimony.
And i assume that this man could be traced, unlike June Wiggan.
http://barristerblogger.com/2015/03/...the-credulous/

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 19-06-2015 at 11:31 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 11:25 PM   #18582
susan0207
Inactive

Quote:
Here you are.
P: All the grown ups got really excited before they chopped off the babies heads. They were all shouting and laughing.
AC: What did they say?
P: They said Kill, kill kill the baby! Kill the baby!"
Q: Papa said we had to say it too for the power to work. When you say it all together.
AC: Power? There is no power in those words. We can say them now and you'll see that there is no power. Don't be afraid. We'll shout those words together right now ....etcetera

Puts things in a different perspective altogether but hey, I wasn't there of course and neither were you.
...good try, but, according the transcript what you write... was not said.

it is more like a whipping up of the children into a frenzied, heightened, state of being that is happening, not some kind of quasi-therapeutic attempt at the lessening of trauma.

read the paragraph again: there is just too much chanting for it to be what you are implying:

95. Towards the end of the recording there is a passage when the children and Mr Christie
are all shouting, excitedly, “Kill, kill, kill.” Mr Christie urges the children to “Say it…
Say it how they say it.” A. “Kill, kill, kill.” …. Mr Christie, “What’s the word that you
say?” A. “Kill.” Mr Christie, “Say it more for me. I want to hear it…. I like the sound
of it. Can you say it together, say it, let’s all say it together.” There is then repeated
chanting of the word “Kill” and a little later of the phrase, “Kill the baby.” Once more
Mr Christie urges the children on saying, “Let’s say it together. Let’s say it together.
Kill the baby.” And they do.
96. Mr Christie brings the discussion to a close saying that it is “a quarter past one” in
the morning. He makes clear that he is tired, adding, “Some of us have been working
on this for a month full-time....

Last edited by susan0207; 19-06-2015 at 11:34 PM.
susan0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 11:38 PM   #18583
ponpon

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiow View Post
Are you not aware of a telepathic link between people? Especially if you look into their eyes. When it happens spontaneously a lot of information is conveyed. If you don't believe me. Ask a policeman. They rely on it.
Yes! Thank you bo!

There's been an awful lot of derision thrown at things like 'intuition' but I'm sure that any good and/or long serving copper/investigator will attest to its supreme usefulness.

Sometimes things 'smell' or 'feel' right or wrong, certain things jump out or stick in the mind.

Intuition has served me well time and time again.

vvI'm not 'a Truther', I'm an individual.vv
ponpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 11:42 PM   #18584
notbuyingit

Then do you have a logical explanation as to how this spontaneous chanting BEGAN? Manipulation is being made through this omission methinks. And too much chanting? How much is too much?
notbuyingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 11:51 PM   #18585
susan0207
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
Has any independent witness ever reported seeing the boys father at or near the school?
Have any parents not thought to be part of the Satanic cult, but with children at that school, been heard or known to have came forward reporting any type of suspicious behaviour?
Has any of the students that probably work part-time along at that Macdonald been heard to have reported any suspicious goings on there?
Has anyone at-all reported excessive amounts of cars parked in the area or excessive asmounts of people going in and out of the school?
Any lollypop ladies seen anything untoward or reported seeing children suspiciously upset?
I mean everywhere else in the uk schools are a place of social vigil, even unknown passers-by receive funny looks when passing a primary school, that is why "i" a 30+ year old man will always cross the street if ever walking past a primary school. It gives me the shudders just thinking about the way teachers or parents will be looking at strangers walking bye.

Anyway, here in the link below is a letter from a resident of christchurch that had children went to cc primary school and sat in the very same class as those allegedly abused, and he reports that his children were very happy and the allegations are nonsense.

Of course, i cannot prove that this is not a government shill.
I cannot prove this is not one of the Satanists.
No more than Belinda or Sabine can prove that June Wiggan was anything more than a sockpuppet.
June Wiggan as far as i am aware is the only other person to have ever came forward and claimed to have witnessed the abuse.

However June Wiggan has never been found, and only ever made those allegations beneath a youtube comments section.

Her statement is held up as proof over at Hampstead research, but even in the event June Wiggan actually exists, she to sounds insane.

She says her children went to Christchurch primary school and made complaints to her about teachers abusing them.
She then says that she was invited along to a teachers evening and she was invited into the Satanic cult, but she refused to join.

However Sabrina and Belinda cannot be too bright holding up this testimony, because June Wiggan, despite saying how sick she felt about being invited into an SRA paedophile baby abusing ring, she still allowed her children to remain at christchurch and she never reported it to police.
She simply refused to join.
Therefor by simply refusing to join but still allowing her kids to stay at Christchurch, she would actually be leaving herself open to a crime of accesory.

Can you not see? they are insulting peoples intelligences over at Hamstead research.
They should not even be holding up June Wiggans account until they have tracked her down and verified she actually does exist.
It is unprofessional to say the least

Anyway, here is the letter.
This should counter June Wiggans testimony.
And i assume that this man could be traced, unlike June Wiggan.
thanks for this, btw i checked what i could of june wiggan, the yt profile is still up and looks just like a fake page in that it has no history and was obviously put up specifically to make the post that appeared on the original henry curteis 'papa kills babies' youtube page.

the barrister blog piece is very well written and gives a perspective of a practicing barrister, who will have a much fuller perspective on some of aspects of this case, eg:

Quote:
She had alleged that he had been violent towards her, and had taken out a non-molestation injunction against him (such an injunction does not require proof of violence).
exactly...it just costs ca £80, a done deal, basically. just a phone call to the police for a crime no, i imagine. not even sure if you need that. so much for a violent past.

Last edited by susan0207; 20-06-2015 at 12:21 AM.
Old 19-06-2015, 11:53 PM   #18586
blackyblue

Quote:
Then do you have a logical explanation as to how this spontaneous chanting BEGAN? Manipulation is being made through this omission methinks. And too much chanting? How much is too much?
What about the spoon licks?
Apparently the girl reported the boy being hit so hard he was screaming?

If you walked down the street and you saw a man beating up on an 8 year old kid, and when the man turned to you and said, "ok m8 im just deprogramming him of his Satanic brainwash", would you accept this and give the man a pat on the back?

Can you send me a verifiable link that acknowledges that this is a proper and tested way of deprogramming kids of Satanic programming?

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 19-06-2015 at 11:56 PM.
Old 19-06-2015, 11:59 PM   #18587
susan0207
Inactive

Quote:
the fact finding hearing took ca 2 weeks. it was supposed to be secret. the only reason why we have the judgement is probably due to the fact of the hysteria and the leaking of some documents which have given a skewered perspective. I imagine the judge made the judgement for precisely that reason, to give some balance. perhaps she even says so.

It is unreasonable to expect the whole of the entire evidence presented to be transcribed here. it is the pertinent bits that have been picked out. if you are calling for a re-investigation, will you trust anyone to make a judgement for you?

and there is enough there to show yes it is too much chanting, for it to have ever have been an attempt to alleviate distress. it could only be reinforcing with that level of excitement and repeating going on.

i believe in time more material will come out that will wipe out any doubts.

Last edited by susan0207; 20-06-2015 at 12:01 AM.
Old 19-06-2015, 11:59 PM   #18588
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan0207 View Post
i

thanks for this, btw i checked what i could of june wiggan, the yt profile is still up and looks just like a fake page in that it has no history and was obviously put up specifically to make the post that appeared on the original henry curteis 'papa kills babies' youtube page.

the barrister blog piece is very well written and gives a perspective of a practicing barrister, who will have a much fuller perspective on some of aspects of this case, eg:

exactly...it just costs ca £80, a done deal, basically. just a phone call to the police for a crime no, i imagine. not even sure if you need that. so much for a violent past.
Thanks for taking the time to look into all that.
Doing a good job

Old 20-06-2015, 12:05 AM   #18589
notbuyingit

Quote:
What about the spoon licks?
Apparently the girl reported the boy being hit so hard he was screaming?

If you walked down the street and you saw a man beating up on an 8 year old kid, and when the man turned to you and said, "ok m8 im just deprogramming him of his Satanic brainwash", would you accept this and give the man a pat on the back?

Can you send me a verifiable link that acknowledges that this is a proper and tested way of deprogramming kids of Satanic programming?

Really? Spoon licks, to make everyone start chanting? In front of Mr Y?
Also it shows that you haven't read the thread otherwise you would know that their father also punished the children with spoon licks
Old 20-06-2015, 12:06 AM   #18590
susan0207
Inactive

how hard would you have to press a (blunt edged) spoon into flesh for it to penetrate leaving the visible healing scar outline of that spoon, as seen to the right of the girls face, below her mouth. just imagine that happening, what mood, what words accompanied that action by abe?

there is no credible evidence of the father ever having used spoons to hurt his children, and indeed it would be a very big coincidence. I believe it is a moroccan thing?

I had never heard of spoon licks before this case.

Last edited by susan0207; 20-06-2015 at 12:11 AM.
Old 20-06-2015, 12:11 AM   #18591
blackyblue

Quote:
Really? Spoon licks, to make everyone start chanting? In front of Mr Y?
Also it shows that you haven't read the thread otherwise you would know that their father also punished the children with spoon licks
Ok. My understanding is that the father is a complete deadbeat.
I have no problem accepting that he may have physically abused the kids. He may have even sexually abused them. How would i know?

What i do have a problem with is that upto 40 adults per day where dancing around a classroom chopping babies heads off and even getting the pupils to join in committing the murders, and then them going off to macdonalds to have baby macs (or whatever).

Last edited by blackyblue; 20-06-2015 at 12:13 AM.
Old 20-06-2015, 12:16 AM   #18592
notbuyingit

Ref #18602
As I remember it, that parent didn't say that her children had revealed abuse. She said that her children said that certain children were always called out of class for no reason. She was also invited to some special PTA at which she felt uncomfortable and didn't want any more involvement. I think she was saying that these behaviours made her believe there could be a cult with hindsight

Last edited by notbuyingit; 20-06-2015 at 12:17 AM.
Old 20-06-2015, 12:21 AM   #18593
blackyblue

Quote:
Ref #18602
As I remember it, that parent didn't say that her children had revealed abuse. She said that her children said that certain children were always called out of class for no reason. She was also invited to some special PTA at which she felt uncomfortable and didn't want any more involvement. I think she was saying that these behaviours made her believe there could be a cult with hindsight
I saw June Wiggans comment.
I read it.
I'm sure it is still up somewhere, perhaps Susan could dig it out.
I am sure that June mentioned being invited to a Satanic Cult, although apologies if wrong.
I am working from memory not from copy and paste

Old 20-06-2015, 12:36 AM   #18594
blackyblue

Quote:
how hard would you have to press a (blunt edged) spoon into flesh for it to penetrate leaving the visible healing scar outline of that spoon, as seen to the right of the girls face, below her mouth. just imagine that happening, what mood, what words accompanied that action by abe?

there is no credible evidence of the father ever having used spoons to hurt his children, and indeed it would be a very big coincidence. I believe it is a moroccan thing?

I had never heard of spoon licks before this case.
Just googled "spoon licks".
Apparently codeword for 'heavy night on the bevvie'.
Giving it spoonlicks, giving it lots of necking

Although i know that is not what was being referred to in the case of AC

Last edited by blackyblue; 20-06-2015 at 12:38 AM.
Old 20-06-2015, 12:38 AM   #18595
susan0207
Inactive

Quote:
I saw June Wiggans comment.
I read it.
I'm sure it is still up somewhere, perhaps Susan could dig it out.
I am sure that June mentioned being invited to a Satanic Cult, although apologies if wrong.
I am working from memory not from copy and paste
it's here, https://hampsteadresearch.wordpress....ggans-comment/

in the comments on the hr page: Arendale
May 4, 2015 at 9:12 pm
Is anyone in contact with June Wiggan?

jacquifarmer1984
May 4, 2015 at 11:18 pm
No, I don’t think so, Arendale. Jx

- you would imagine someone like june wiggan, had she really existed, might have gotten into contact with hr...or gone to the police...
Old 20-06-2015, 12:42 AM   #18596
blackyblue

Quote:
it's here, https://hampsteadresearch.wordpress....ggans-comment/

in the comments on the hr page: Arendale
May 4, 2015 at 9:12 pm
Is anyone in contact with June Wiggan?

jacquifarmer1984
May 4, 2015 at 11:18 pm
No, I don’t think so, Arendale. Jx

- you would imagine someone like june wiggan, had she really existed, might have gotten into contact with hr...or gone to the police...
Thanks.

Those replies are so true too.

Old 20-06-2015, 12:53 AM   #18597
susan0207
Inactive

Quote:
Just googled "spoon licks".
Apparently codeword for 'heavy night on the bevvie'.
Giving it spoonlicks, giving it lots of necking

Although i know that is not what was being referred to in the case of AC
licks is actually jamaican slang for hitting/beats so it must be kind of uk inner-city hybrid term lol

http://niceup.com/patois.html#l

i had heard the term 'licks' for many years btw, but nothing about spoons...

Last edited by susan0207; 20-06-2015 at 12:55 AM.
Old 20-06-2015, 01:03 AM   #18598
blackyblue

Quote:
licks is actually jamaican slang for hitting/beats so it must be kind of uk inner-city hybrid term lol

http://niceup.com/patois.html#l

i had heard the term 'licks' for many years btw, but nothing about spoons...
I actually think that AC had the wrong terminology lol
The actual practice of hitting someone with a spoon, according to my extremely talented google searching ability, is actually "spoon slaps".

Therefor i have to agree with you regarding what you said earlier about it being a coincidence if both dearman and AC were administering spoon licks.
Even more of a coincidence that both dearman & AC used the same wrong terminology!!!

Last edited by blackyblue; 20-06-2015 at 01:05 AM.
Old 20-06-2015, 01:16 AM   #18599
susan0207
Inactive

Quote:
I actually think that AC had the wrong terminology lol
The actual practice of hitting someone with a spoon, according to my extremely talented google searching ability, is actually "spoon slaps".

Therefor i have to agree with you regarding what you said earlier about it being a coincidence if both dearman and AC were administering spoon licks.
Even more of a coincidence that both dearman & AC used the same wrong terminology!!!
...this 'coincidence' alone speaks volumes.

I am still going through the barristers piece: off to bed after this, nn.

Quote:
The whole affair is deeply disconcerting on a number of levels.

Lots of people believed, and still believe this farrago of nonsense

The chances that a Satanic paedophile ring of this sort could operate at a Primary School are nil. The idea that large numbers of children could be sodomised with dildos every Wednesday and made to watch babies being murdered, and that their parents would not notice something a little odd going or that they would approve of it is patently ridiculous. The idea that all the parents were themselves in on the Satanism is itself absurd.

At least 5 members of the teaching and administrative staff who were present in my day have been named as Satanic abusers. So I can speak from personal experience. Without exception all of them are gentle, caring people who have devoted themselves to the school and the welfare of the children who have attended it.

Yet according to the mother’s latest video the cult has been in existence “for decades.” Well, it hasn’t. If it had been, my children would have been victims of it, and I would have been a perpetrator. They weren’t and I wasn’t.
LOL: catacombs, phobia...

Quote:

One wonders, even in a hugely over-subscribed Church of England Primary School, how were these Satanic parents selected?

Are they chosen from amongst the ranks of the Illuminati, known to each other through participation in secret Satanic Covens?

If so, something went wrong in my case. I am not an Illuminatus, whatever that may be. I have never attended a Satanic coven and would not know what to do in the unlikely eventuality of finding myself at one. Far from enjoying naked sacrificial rituals in candlelit catacombs, I shudder at the prospect of having to shake hands with my neighbour in a Church of England “Sign of the Peace.”

....Unfortunately it is not just a few isolated fruitcakes who believe this stuff. That a respected doctor like Dr Hodes could take it seriously, even after the children’s allegations had been both withdrawn and discredited, suggests a dangerous willingness to believe nonsense, amongst even those who ought to to be the most scientifically scrupulous. Likewise, the attitude of the police when the allegations were first made seems to have been to believe the children and to ignore the recordings of their coaching which would have cast huge doubt over the affair.

Real people are damaged

No babies have been murdered, no children have been raped and no virgin blood drunk. But the propagation of the myth of the Hampstead paedophile ring is still immensely cruel to real people. The videos of the children themselves are, in effect, videos of child abuse. The effect of constantly posting and reposting these videos will be to expose the children to ridicule and bullying by their peers, whilst the psychological effects of being constantly reminded of their false stories can only be guessed at.

Nor should the cruelty to adults be overlooked. Practically all the teaching and administrative staff at Christ Church School have been named as members of the Satanic cult, along with many parents. It may be possible to laugh off such nonsense, but when the same allegations are repeated again and again for months it surely cannot be easy to do so. Some people, as the judge noted, have received threatening messages, something that has been facilitated by websites that have listed personal contact details to assist bullies. Online reviews of the school advise people to keep their children away. Church goers are picketed on Sunday mornings. Teachers are urged to strip off to prove that they don’t have devil tattoos on their private parts, as though it is in any way reasonable that anyone should have to humiliate themselves at the behest of crazy troublemakers.

Last edited by susan0207; 20-06-2015 at 01:27 AM.
Old 20-06-2015, 01:22 AM   #18600
blackyblue

Quote:
...this 'coincidence' alone speaks volumes.

I am still going through the barristers piece: off to bed after this, nn.

Thanks.
Have read the thread from page 800 way back at beginning of May.
Your posts and research has been amazing.
Time consuming.
Argona was another one that done some amazing work, not seen her for 50 pages or so.
Quite incredible work though, thanks