Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 16-11-2017, 06:03 PM   #21
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
I think it was the Templars themselves who bumped him off, even though they were outsted by the Vatican, many were moles simply lying in wait.

This is why Bruce did not take up the battle until the Scottish were almost spent.

Alan Watt research says the Templar docked in Orkney and this brings in the Sinclairs as well, see their fleet of ships which he thinks they sailed for the American mainland along the North West passage that was open then allowing the colonies of Norse to be resupplied.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_o...Sinclair_Jarls

Everything is just toooo hand not to be related.
yes i agree; i also believe that network is what put bruce on the throne

i think the vatican is also under their control; lets bare in mind that after the french king and his puppet pope suppressed the templars they were both dead within a very short space of time!

the jesuits were created as a knightly order along the lines of the templars and the order was populated with marrano jews from its very beginning; the jesuits of course now have their pope in the top seat at the vatican

A small kangaroo court was held in scotland where some templars were given a slap on the wrist but apart from that they suffered no real suppression; they simply merged with the knights of st john

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 16-11-2017 at 06:04 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 06:11 PM   #22
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
yes i agree; i also believe that network is what put bruce on the throne

i think the vatican is also under their control; lets bare in mind that after the french king and his puppet pope suppressed the templars they were both dead within a very short space of time!

the jesuits were created as a knightly order along the lines of the templars and the order was populated with marrano jews from its very beginning; the jesuits of course now have their pope in the top seat at the vatican

A small kangaroo court was held in scotland where some templars were given a slap on the wrist but apart from that they suffered no real suppression; they simply merged with the knights of st john
Also the Knights of Malta and Venice as well as the Scandi Earls and houses of Orkney are all part of the same cabal, yes definately the Marranos, who are always in side every factions as are the Masons, once you see their symbology they cannot hide any more.

The Marranos possibly handled all the confiscated monies and lands like Rennes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marrano

As they say follow the money crunchers and their kitty.

Last edited by the apprentice; 16-11-2017 at 06:11 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 06:26 PM   #23
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Also the Knights of Malta and Venice as well as the Scandi Earls and houses of Orkney are all part of the same cabal, yes definately the Marranos, who are always in side every factions as are the Masons, once you see their symbology they cannot hide any more.

The Marranos possibly handled all the confiscated monies and lands like Rennes. As they say follow the money crunchers and their kitty.
today we have a lot of the globalist infrastructure based in switzerland like the central bank of central banks the Bank for International Settlements as well as the red cross and many organisations of the United Nations. Also focussed in switzerland are financial powers and the gnomes of zurich.

Switzerland remains aloof from the bankers orchestrated wars as a neutral party and as a safe house for the el-ites gold. It also supplies the mercenaries that police the vatican city. When the templars were suppressed in france some of them fled to scotland but many of them fled to switzerland

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 16-11-2017 at 06:26 PM.
Old 16-11-2017, 06:42 PM   #24
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
today we have a lot of the globalist infrastructure based in switzerland like the central bank of central banks the Bank for International Settlements as well as the red cross and many organisations of the United Nations. Also focussed in switzerland are financial powers and the gnomes of zurich.

Switzerland remains aloof from the bankers orchestrated wars as a neutral party and as a safe house for the el-ites gold. It also supplies the mercenaries that police the vatican city. When the templars were suppressed in france some of them fled to scotland but many of them fled to switzerland
Isn't their bank in Switzerland called the Bank of Zion?, yes this area has been used for thousands of years and where the early factions fled in times of refuge, like the Sisters of Isis and where the country gets its name today.

When the currency becomes digital it can be hidden anywhere and nobody would know where it is, I suspect the new tunnel area they opened recently, underground but well above seas level is where the gold is going to be.

One place gold is often overlooked is in the public realm on people wearing jewelery, here we are all banking it for the elite for free and it is one commodity that people never throw away.
Old 16-11-2017, 07:03 PM   #25
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Isn't their bank in Switzerland called the Bank of Zion?, yes this area has been used for thousands of years and where the early factions fled in times of refuge, like the Sisters of Isis and where the country gets its name today.

When the currency becomes digital it can be hidden anywhere and nobody would know where it is, I suspect the new tunnel area they opened recently, underground but well above seas level is where the gold is going to be.

One place gold is often overlooked is in the public realm on people wearing jewelery, here we are all banking it for the elite for free and it is one commodity that people never throw away.
I think the railway tunnel will be part of their proposed high speed railway network linking up the UN Agenda 21 'urban zones' ie mega cities

In india people have always held their personal wealth in gold often in the form of jewelry. The government has seized private gold in house raids as part of what they say is a crack down on black money (money beyond the taxman)

gold will always have intrinsic value and when the templars famous vault in paris was raided by the french kings agents it was found to be empty.

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 16-11-2017 at 07:04 PM.
Old 16-11-2017, 07:20 PM   #26
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
I think the railway tunnel will be part of their proposed high speed railway network linking up the UN Agenda 21 'urban zones' ie mega cities

In india people have always held their personal wealth in gold often in the form of jewelry. The government has seized private gold in house raids as part of what they say is a crack down on black money (money beyond the taxman)

gold will always have intrinsic value and when the templars famous vault in paris was raided by the french kings agents it was found to be empty.
A freind of mine worked his whole life as a jeweler in the jewelery quarter in the black country, he said Indians normally wear jewelery that is of pure gold and often turned their noses up if it was anything less, so you can see why the Indian government wanted the "real money" can't you.
Old 16-11-2017, 07:25 PM   #27
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
A freind of mine worked his whole life as a jeweler in the jewelery quarter in the black country, he said Indians normally wear jewelery that is of pure gold and often turned their noses up if it was anything less, so you can see why the Indian government wanted the "real money" can't you.
I read 'India: A history'' by John Keay and their entire history is about different groups trying to steal each others gold; they know from their long turbulent history that gold is one of the best stores of value

So when indians aim to get hold of the best gold they do it because they're not daft!

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 16-11-2017 at 07:26 PM.
Old 18-11-2017, 09:51 AM   #28
JustMe418

Quote:

And here could be a way to keep your savings quiet. I myself have some gold and silver bullion. I sold some off recently at a jewellers for quite a nice sum. I suppose they could create taxes on the selling of bullion in the future to ensure they get a cut but lets hope not.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 10:16 AM   #29
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
And here could be a way to keep your savings quiet. I myself have some gold and silver bullion.

I sold some off recently at a jewellers for quite a nice sum. I suppose they could create taxes on the selling of bullion in the future to ensure they get a cut but lets hope not.
The special stealing/drawing rights are not aplicable to the nugget gold that is not coined, this is why before coinage came to light, gold was simply weighed out like ears of wheat and barley and in many cases are of the same value to me.

A tidy sum to me is knowledge of how to make things, those little snippets of knowledge are far more valuable than gold and have brought me fruits worth far more that the metal itself.

We are much better off with leather, timber, tools and skills, and the latter we can take wherever we go without being stolen by someone without them are being stolen from on a daily basis.

I would rather be above ground in the light planting and preparing my furture, than be underground in the dark coming into the light for someone else to steal your illusionary fortune and have nothing to eat afterwards.
Old 18-11-2017, 10:53 AM   #30
JustMe418

Quote:
The special stealing/drawing rights are not aplicable to the nugget gold that is not coined, this is why before coinage came to light, gold was simply weighed out like ears of wheat and barley and in many cases are of the same value to me.

A tidy sum to me is knowledge of how to make things, those little snippets of knowledge are far more valuable than gold and have brought me fruits worth far more that the metal itself.

We are much better off with leather, timber, tools and skills, and the latter we can take wherever we go without being stolen by someone without them are being stolen from on a daily basis.

I would rather be above ground in the light planting and preparing my furture, than be underground in the dark coming into the light for someone else to steal your illusionary fortune and have nothing to eat afterwards.
Lol, are you just jealous because I have a bit of precious metal tucked away?

Anything can be stolen from you if people want it, whether timber, leather or metals. If I was starving and you had food I would just take yours, so planting your own food doesnt mean you will survive any longer because people would just take it anyway.

Dont try to be all philosophical about your poverty, its really superficial.

Also, dont presume I have all my eggs in one basket.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 18-11-2017 at 10:55 AM.
Old 18-11-2017, 11:02 AM   #31
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:

Anything can be stolen from you if people want it, whether timber, leather or metals. If I was starving and you had food I would just take yours, so planting your own food doesnt mean you will survive any longer because people would just take it anyway.

What you have is what you have, and what I have is what I have, if I had metals I would not tell anyone not even on a forum.

Yes you could steal what I have but then run the risk of losing all you have, if we were starving then gold is not going to help you steal someones food.

Poverty is a misnomer in this case because my way of living also gives us some food as well as shoes, again its what one deems as wealth.

Philosophy is healthy, its what normally set the two worlds apart.

I keep my eggs in a basket I made myself

Old 18-11-2017, 11:45 AM   #32
JustMe418

Quote:
What you have is what you have, and what I have is what I have, if I had metals I would not tell anyone not even on a forum.

Yes you could steal what I have but then run the risk of losing all you have, if we were starving then gold is not going to help you steal someones food.

Poverty is a misnomer in this case because my way of living also gives us some food as well as shoes, again its what one deems as wealth.

Philosophy is healthy, its what normally set the two worlds apart.

I keep my eggs in a basket I made myself

Gold wouldnt help to steal food but force would!

Philosophy isnt health. Philosophy is the search for truth.
Old 18-11-2017, 12:24 PM   #33
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Gold wouldnt help to steal food but force would!

Philosophy isnt health. Philosophy is the search for truth.
Like I said earlier, force can be met with equal force when challenged, and both sides risk loosing all in order of stealing. This normally happens when both side are unable to fend for themselves due to a lack of knowledge of how to do that.

Philosophy is searching for truth, is that not a healthy way to be thinking then.

Last edited by the apprentice; 18-11-2017 at 12:45 PM.
Old 19-11-2017, 02:22 AM   #34
lizzy

Nice thread.
I read it a week or so ago but not logged in - I searched Andy Wightman at the time, finding a site with more of his writing, I didn't save and can't find now ( need to switch out search engine just got my desktop back )but it was an interesting site . However, came across this - a talk condensing his book.
( he bought an acre on the moon for 12quid - and someone else who had done the same sent nasa a parking bill for the ( fictitious ) lunar rover parking fees- gives another twist to 'Legal fiction') lol
https://vimeo.com/165571781
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 07:39 AM   #35
Oreironstar

Quote:

You might see a better result if you asked for some food if you were in need....
Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 05:21 PM   #36
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreironstar View Post
You might see a better result if you asked for some food if you were in need....
I dont think the world works like that when people are desperate. Im quite certain that if shops closed down there would be mass violence as people fought for food to survive. It would be unlikely that people would give it away when they are in dire need. Nice sentiment but its not likely.
Old 20-11-2017, 05:23 PM   #37
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
Nice thread.
I read it a week or so ago but not logged in - I searched Andy Wightman at the time, finding a site with more of his writing, I didn't save and can't find now ( need to switch out search engine just got my desktop back )but it was an interesting site . However, came across this - a talk condensing his book.
( he bought an acre on the moon for 12quid - and someone else who had done the same sent nasa a parking bill for the ( fictitious ) lunar rover parking fees- gives another twist to 'Legal fiction') lol
https://vimeo.com/165571781
In the old days nations claimed sovereignty over new lands by planting a flag. I wonder if this applies to the US flag on the moon?
Old 20-11-2017, 05:40 PM   #38
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
I dont think the world works like that when people are desperate. Im quite certain that if shops closed down there would be mass violence as people fought for food to survive.

It would be unlikely that people would give it away when they are in dire need. Nice sentiment but its not likely.
Lets look at the worst case scenario first then shall we.

The shops are having trouble getting enough supplies and the people begin to panic buy, they will see those who they know buying food in quantity and take note. Then a few more days go by and the shops begin to empty of most staples.

Three more days pass and there are signs of dispair in the public and people are seen roaming about at night where the richer subburbs are, and one after another people are now on the band waggon looking for food, farmers sheep start to go missing so the farmers are out in force with their shotguns and high powered rifles to protect what they have left.

A week has now passed and many have already died due to lack of food and clean running water, a week and half of the population are now so weak they have no energy to go stealing it any more.

12 days have past and the experiments we did back in the mid 80's, begin to come to the fore, we called it the 12 day rule, this is how long you need to hide away from the raging populous before the system completely collapses, and in those early days is when your most likely to be attacked by those who never prepared, but they won't be around for much longer.

500 calories per day will just keep you alive in a dry based dwelling for 20 days iin a summer situation, 9-12 in a winter situation, if your lucky.

Best form of defence take enought food for 20 days/one good meal a day, and leave Dodge and most of the propblems will be dead, bloated with disease and over in 12.

That is how little it can take place, far less if you go trying to steal it, well here it would be if you could find me that is.
Old 20-11-2017, 07:01 PM   #39
Oreironstar

Quote:
I dont think the world works like that when people are desperate. Im quite certain that if shops closed down there would be mass violence as people fought for food to survive. It would be unlikely that people would give it away when they are in dire need. Nice sentiment but its not likely.

No matter what the mainstream projects in such situations....the "individual" is exactly what they are scared of and ironically not for the reasons that you mention here.
The fear is that "individuals" will share and help those in need and therefore delete all the work done to make such scarce
Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2017, 01:19 PM   #40
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreironstar View Post
No matter what the mainstream projects in such situations....the "individual" is exactly what they are scared of and ironically not for the reasons that you mention here.
The fear is that "individuals" will share and help those in need and therefore delete all the work done to make such scarce
I think you have an altruistic view of what people are like but things like black friday sales show that people are not all about sharing and helping. If people think they can get an adavantage they will do that. I do like the idea of everybody sharing and helping but I realised a long time ago that its not likely to happen like that, at least not for a long time on this world.