Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 04-06-2015, 11:43 AM   #21
godspeed

Default R.I.P John

I am devastated at this news...I met him at Stoke in 2009 and it was my Dad's case he cried about at the end....my Dad died in 2010 ...you were a great help to me when I was trying to learn some law to help him....really crying my heart out...we all go through bad times but they pass man...so very sad to hear you took your own life...Godspeed you home :luv: xxx
godspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 12:04 PM   #22
nongeekywebdude
Banned

I didn't agree with a lot of the stuff he said, but I think his heart was in the right place, seemed like a decent guy, a real shame.
nongeekywebdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 02:08 PM   #23
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
=gremlin;1062507040. I'm the only one keeping the freeman thread alive.
I can make this thread a sticky with a redirect and put it into fmotl?

Last edited by Getagrip; 04-06-2015 at 02:09 PM.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 02:53 PM   #24
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post
I can make this thread a sticky with a redirect and put it into fmotl?
Sweet!

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 04:58 PM   #25
poshfangaz

He posted on his site last week that he regretted all he had done with regards the FOTL, and stated he had been offered an amazing new opportunity, so is doing now what he should've been doing all along, being a plumber and paying his taxes.

Well firstly he was a carpenter and this does not sound like the man I have been watching for a few years now.
An amazing offer? or a set up?

Don't wish to hurt his family or anything like that but this seems very odd.

Why would he call himself a plumber? he has always stated he is a carpenter as far as I know.
Old 04-06-2015, 05:03 PM   #26
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by poshfangaz View Post
He posted on his site last week that he regretted all he had done with regards the FOTL, and stated he had been offered an amazing new opportunity, so is doing now what he should've been doing all along, being a plumber and paying his taxes.

Well firstly he was a carpenter and this does not sound like the man I have been watching for a few years now.

Why would he call himself a plumber? he has always stated he is a carpenter as far as I know.
That's what I found weird.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Old 04-06-2015, 05:20 PM   #27
the apprentice
Inactive

Default Latest

‘It’s with sad regret we inform you all that John Harris has passed away … please respect the wishes for privacy of the family at this difficult time. If you feel the need to get in touch email [email protected].’
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 10:12 PM   #28
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennywren View Post
His last words -

Hi to you all,

I would like to wish you all the best and may I say that this is a goodbye for good, which is long over due. TPUC main site is now re-directed and the Forum is in Ben’s control and has absolutely nothing to do with me. All I have ever wanted to say is in my book Memoirs of the AntiChrist.

If I had my time over I would never have got on that stage in Stoke and done ‘it’s and illusion’ as it turned me into a self obsessed monster and not only did I nearly destroy the love of my life, I nearly destroyed my family with my selfishness, delusions of grandeur and thinking I am something special.

I have now been offered a lifeline and a chance to rebuild all I have destroyed and I am so humbled by the fact this has been offered to me, considering what I have done. I consider myself to be the luckiest man on the planet to be given this chance and I turn my back on TPUC and everything that took me away from my family. I now have become what I should have been all along a loving family man, husband to be and a hard working plumber who pays his tax.

I strongly suggest to anyone who reads this that if you too are about to forsake your family the way that I did, then please re-think, as I promise you there is nothing more important than your family, nothing!

So all that is left to say is goodbye and I wish you all the happiness, good health and all the love in the world, as I now am so privileged and lucky to have back and never will I forsake it again…

John Harris
Yes, he was a carpenter, he spoke about it each time i met him, was proud of being a carpenter, and proud of not paying his taxes.

i was suprised by his apparently saying that he was a plumber and paying his taxes.

But more than that, John saying that he was going to focus on what was important to him, his familly - this doesn't sound like the words of a man thinking of suicide.

John saying that there is nothing more important than familly to me would suggest that his familly was his main focus and not taking his own life.

Something isn't weighing up, is it.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 12:24 AM   #29
poshfangaz

Really don't want to try and start another conspiracy but why would John say he was a plumber?

Was he a plumber anyone?
Old 05-06-2015, 03:26 AM   #30
gremlin

Quote:
Really don't want to try and start another conspiracy but why would John say he was a plumber?

Was he a plumber anyone?
He did put in a toilet for brian gerrish. But he did say he just wanted to "put roofs on houses".

Who knows.

Old 05-06-2015, 03:44 AM   #31
gremlin

http://www.tpuc.org/johns-last-ever-interveiw/

Johns last interview.

Old 05-06-2015, 07:34 AM   #32
tom bombadil

If i were a carpenter, then I do carpentry. If I plumb , I do lead work on roofs.

If I fix the plumbing, I fix the lead pipes in the building, now all steel and copper.

Plumbers are lead workers on roofs etc.

Just my view, unless he talked of water and drainage, and kitchen sinks, then he was talking roofs.

However. As a tradesman, I will call my self a landscape gardener if I did landscaping that week. Its a pride in the work side of being a good tradesman.

I will say no more here.

Peace john.:luv:
tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 08:59 AM   #33
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
He did say in that he was a plumber and regretted doing the talk in Stoke in that interview..he didnt come across as suicidal though..I spoke to him on the phone once years ago, didnt think he was the suicide type at all..

What was he said in the interview about there being the kind of people he was against prominent in the freedom movemnet? or did i hear that wrong?
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 09:54 AM   #34
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

i just hear him saying familly was the most important thing of all, and then making a choice to leave his familly - that doesn't add up to me.

i'm sure that he had his reasons, and that i can not understand those reasons is understandable, i just hope those close to him can in some way understand his choice.

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 05-06-2015 at 09:54 AM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 10:31 AM   #35
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
It's funny that so many people who speak the truth end up getting murdered...I mean end up committing suicide.
What's funny/weird is that more people who believe the world is completely controlled by evil masterminds intent on dragging the planet into another destructive world war aren't hanging around to see it come to pass.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 11:43 AM   #36
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
What's funny/weird is that more people who believe the world is completely controlled by evil masterminds intent on dragging the planet into another destructive world war aren't hanging around to see it come to pass.
So exposing the corruption, fraud, etc etc by good human beings are 'dragging the world'.........What? How so? They are exposing the shit that goes on, bringing forth information to understand why for instance a system we once trusted was all along going to destroy them; ie the police.

Old 05-06-2015, 11:46 AM   #37
alf hearted
Banned

Divulging information that just makes people put their hands over their ears, or depresses them so much they lose hope of ever changing anything, is as counter-productive a campaign as I can imagine. There has to be real light at the end of the tunnel, not an illusionary one.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 12:09 PM   #38
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Divulging information that just makes people put their hands over their ears, or depresses them so much they lose hope of ever changing anything, is as counter-productive a campaign as I can imagine. There has to be real light at the end of the tunnel, not an illusionary one.
What's the difference between a false light and a supposed real light?

Old 05-06-2015, 12:39 PM   #39
thall

Suicide, yeah right..

They are good at making it look like that aren't they?
thall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 05:38 PM   #40
baboshka1
Inactive

I have just listened to this http://www.tpuc.org/johns-last-ever-interveiw/
He sounds like he was in a dark place , it was sad to listen too.
He said many things in it that I think a lot of us can relate to and I could not disagree with what he said.
So sad .
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote