Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 30-01-2009, 09:26 AM   #1
seetheowl

Arrow Is there a Ron Paul for the UK

I've been looking around for a British politician that shares the same\similar views as Ron Paul. So far no luck.

Anyone know any?

There's practically 100% support for bailouts from all 3 parties - conservatives backed the first one, Lib Dems like the idea of buying up toxic assets and Labour are pushing through more bailouts continually.
seetheowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 09:41 AM   #2
fnulnu

They broke the mold when they made Ron Paul.
There's a bit of a slow-burning UKIP video here,which covers the perils of the E.U & explains their take on the economy somewhat:
fnulnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 09:55 AM   #3
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by seetheowl View Post
I've been looking around for a British politician that shares the same\similar views as Ron Paul. So far no luck.

Anyone know any?

There's practically 100% support for bailouts from all 3 parties - conservatives backed the first one, Lib Dems like the idea of buying up toxic assets and Labour are pushing through more bailouts continually.
Michael Meacher Labour MP speaks about PNAC,
I really wish we had more "famous people / MP's" that would speak out as such.
Then we might have a chance.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 09:58 AM   #4
universal_

George Galloway ?
Old 30-01-2009, 10:00 AM   #5
alternative_answer

I do see UKIP as a voting strategy, we must avoid ALL the main 3 parties who will all take us into a European super state, I am a member of UKIP and they appear to have their finger on the button about the issues being foisted upon the UK.
Old 30-01-2009, 11:51 AM   #6
januspolanski

Quote:
Originally Posted by seetheowl View Post

Anyone know any?

Remembers the parties aren t supporting the bailouts, they been ordered to bail out the banks by their superiors "the bankers".

I cant think of a British Ron Paul. Maybe one will come.
januspolanski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 02:33 PM   #7
sophia_h

`

Maybe a Brit Ron Paul is already available:

THE BIGGER PICTURE - THE FOLLY OF
FOREIGN OWNERSHIP OF STRATEGIC INDUSTRIES

January 30, 2009 by News Team
Filed under British Jobs For British Workers

Behind the headlines about the “British Jobs for British Workers” movement is a question of overall government direction. For decades now, the Lab-Lib-Con parties have told us that there is no alternative to globalisation and that the increasing foreign ownership of key British industries and resources is both inevitable and good.

The truth, as hundreds of thousands of hard-pressed workers and their families are now discovering to their cost, is that foreign ownership is bad for them and bad for Britain. Heaven knows, British bosses can be greedy enough (just look at Brown’s crooked friends in the banks) but a French company like Total is in an even better position than a local company would be to bring in large numbers of foreign workers to undercut British wages and employment prospects.

What’s going on right now is the best possible argument for the long-standing BNP policies of bringing our energy supply industry and other natural monopolies and strategic industries back under British control.

It’s proof that decades of internationalist globalism have wrecked our manufacturing and industrial base, left Britain uniquely exposed to the global Bankers’ Bust, and are pushing millions of hard-working Brits to the brink of economic and social disaster.

It’s time to end this madness. It’s time for real change. It’s time for the economic nationalism of the BNP!

members say:

http://bnp.org.uk/about-us/our-members/

leadership :

http://bnp.org.uk/about-us/donate/

If your logic is strong enough to stand on its own right, there should be no need to attack the character of the opponent. To the undecided audience, attacking him personally is likely to grant him the appearance of a victim.
oberststuhlherr
http://www.codoh.com/forum/

sophia_h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:12 PM   #8
seetheowl

Ron Paul's political views are centered around smaller government, economic reform (Austrian economics), staying out of foreign battles. I don't see the BNP or UKIP being part of that:

- UKIP seem to want to increase military spending and increase protectionism
- BNP want to increase military spending, increase protectionism and increase government size by investing more in education, health transport etc.

Neither parties talk of a smaller government, removing fractional reserve banking, bringing back free trade etc. In fact many policies work in the opposite direction.
seetheowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 05:28 PM   #9
mr jones

i think i will vote BNP from now on
mr jones is offline   Reply With Quote