Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 17-03-2010, 12:36 AM   #1
mynameis

Default General David Petraeus: Israel's Politics a Danger

Quote:
It's a disquieting thing, when one sees four-star general officers thinking that they need to be more proactive and outgoing about their advice on foreign policy and national security issues. It's not that they aren't smart people and don't have good ideas - far from it. They can be very clear thinkers, if not a little impatient with the pace of Beltway politics. For instance, we discover that General David Petraeus is suggesting to the White House that Israel's politics are endangering US military personnel and the chances of their success in stabilizing the region.
http://crooksandliars.com/jason-sigg...liticians-wate
I can no longer have fair and intelligent conversation with people here, without them resorting to the use of personal attacks. I have been targeted as a scapegoat for my defensive actions. I cannot discuss new topics and stop the rampant amounts of misinformation when it happens, where it applies. If it can happen to me it can happen to you.
mynameis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 01:22 AM   #2
urbanmonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameis View Post

Quote:
It's a disquieting thing, when one sees four-star general officers thinking that they need to be more proactive and outgoing about their advice on foreign policy and national security issues. It's not that they aren't smart people and don't have good ideas - far from it. They can be very clear thinkers, if not a little impatient with the pace of Beltway politics. For instance, we discover that General David Petraeus is suggesting to the White House that Israel's politics are endangering US military personnel and the chances of their success in stabilizing the region.
http://crooksandliars.com/jason-sigg...liticians-wate
He the General that is seems to be speaking too much sense, perhaps he is waking to the realisation that Al-Queda is Mossad in dress up and that the Jews did 9/11.
urbanmonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 05:04 AM   #3
realy

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanmonk View Post
He the General that is seems to be speaking too much sense, perhaps he is waking to the realisation that Al-Queda is Mossad in dress up and that the Jews did 9/11.
or it could be a show they put on for the msm.

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html
realy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 06:37 AM   #4
iaintoff
Banned

mate, people, fellow forum members...

we've got to get away from this anti-semtic, lets dis the jew mentality...

fucking jews aren't causing all the problems, its people who are causing all the problems, just label them people, the majority of which so happen to live in Isreal.

soon as you attach a religious label to a group of people or persons, it automatically affords these people causing the problem, protection, because immediatly the world over all "jews" reading the comments would rush to the defense of their religion thereby providing an indirect defense for these nasty people to hide behind.

"oh i'm a jew look fellow jews their all persecuting us, just like in the holocaust"

and this is what these people are banking on (excuse the pun). The minute you start calling people jews is the minute you deflect attention away from their real crimes, because their crimes become a side issue due to the stigma attached to the word jew.

don't do it. Some of these people are just evil, decedent fucks, some of which happen to come from Isreal.

Last edited by iaintoff; 17-03-2010 at 06:41 AM.
iaintoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 08:25 AM   #5
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaintoff View Post

fucking jews aren't causing all the problems, its people who are causing all the problems, just label them people, the majority of which so happen to live in Isreal.

soon as you attach a religious label to a group of people or persons, it automatically affords these people causing the problem, protection, because immediatly the world over all "jews" reading the comments would rush to the defense of their religion thereby providing an indirect defense for these nasty people to hide behind.

"oh i'm a jew look fellow jews their all persecuting us, just like in the holocaust"

and this is what these people are banking on (excuse the pun). The minute you start calling people jews is the minute you deflect attention away from their real crimes, because their crimes become a side issue due to the stigma attached to the word jew.

don't do it. Some of these people are just evil, decedent fucks, some of which happen to come from Isreal.
So what you're saying is, to call a Jew, "a Jew" which is what they call themselves, is anti-Semitic?

That's crazy! If you call me a Scot, does that make you anti-Scottish? FFS!

Adieu!

Last edited by velma; 17-03-2010 at 08:27 AM.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 08:49 AM   #6
rodin
Banned

Quote:

read this then get back to me

http://theinfounderground.com/forum/...php?f=6&t=5367
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 11:27 AM   #7
mynameis

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
So what you're saying is, to call a Jew, "a Jew" which is what they call themselves, is anti-Semitic?

That's crazy! If you call me a Scot, does that make you anti-Scottish? FFS!

Adieu!
We don't go around calling people from China Buddis or People from India Hindis. Only with the racists and the Jewish religion and terminology of the Hitlerites
I can no longer have fair and intelligent conversation with people here, without them resorting to the use of personal attacks. I have been targeted as a scapegoat for my defensive actions. I cannot discuss new topics and stop the rampant amounts of misinformation when it happens, where it applies. If it can happen to me it can happen to you.

Last edited by mynameis; 17-03-2010 at 11:27 AM.
Old 17-03-2010, 11:31 AM   #8
stelios
Banned

Quote:
General David Petraeus: Israel's Politics a Danger
Mynameis despite being a supporter of Israel has made a very interesting thread and i think we should respect him by debating that.
This is not a thread about Jews.
It is about the USA being a slave nation controlled by Israel which follows a racist apartheid ideology which has no place in the 21st century.
stelios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 11:40 AM   #9
mynameis

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelios View Post
Mynameis despite being a supporter of Israel has made a very interesting thread and i think we should respect him by debating that.
This is not a thread about Jews.
It is about the USA being a slave nation controlled by Israel which follows a racist apartheid ideology which has no place in the 21st century.
I agree Israel's politics are dragging not just the US down, but many other nations including Israel. The press keeps hammering on two state solution. However, Israel keeps undermining any form of two state solution. I want them cut off their allowances.
Old 17-03-2010, 11:47 AM   #10
orage

Quote:
I agree Israel's politics are dragging not just the US down, but many other nations including Israel. The press keeps hammering on two state solution. However, Israel keeps undermining any form of two state solution. I want them cut off their allowances.
+1 That'd be a start. Add to that a cut of US war budget, and bring the sons & daughters home. Defense is ok, war is not.

http://mensch-orage.blogspot.com/
orage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 12:05 PM   #11
freedom1st

Quote:

I can see what you're saying in terms of blow-back. Best to call them what they are - zionists!
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote