Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 11:10 PM   #41
mind1universe
Inactive

Do I need the activation codes also?

I can see the races guiding you filinfinland. I can feel your vibration.. I can see that the universe is actually in the hands of this planet now.

All on this universe has been manifested on this planet. The only difference is we came as lower life forms in 3-D reality with no immortality. The acension of this planet is VITAL now. It is now in our hands. This planet has to complete this change.

Last edited by mind1universe; 03-09-2009 at 11:13 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:59 PM   #42
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1963 View Post
What!!! Sounds like ego talking.
No that is your own ego reacting.

There is no time to blab your insecurities about something your not able to handle.

The man is a soul you wish you knew. A soul with bravery and compassion. The Ego doesn't exist in the 7th dimension. It is up to you what you do with this info. If you want to be a part of it and bring earth into this ascension join, if you don't then that is your choice. You are here and you need to understand why. There is nothing to fear and run from anymore. It's time to start believing and following your instincts. The time has come for you to activate your E.T heritage. Each of you represent your part of this universe. This planet is a universe within a universe condensed and locked into a 3-D world for specific purposes that do not need to be dicussed right now.

We are all here and we are here together. You and me as we all. You have no idea the effort and love that was put here to not just ascend this world but ascend this universe to its righteous cause absaloute positivity.

Last edited by mind1universe; 04-09-2009 at 12:00 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:10 AM   #43
theprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by filinfinland View Post
watch this
I watched your video and tbh i felt strange throughout the duration of it.

Almost gave me the same impression that George Kavasillas did when he spoke of the Galactic Federation of Light. Like theres a person behind the person.

George has lately stood up and said however, that he no longer supports the GFed as they are a 'False Light Body' (?)

Anyway, facinating stuff, thanks fil.

Proph
Old 04-09-2009, 12:18 AM   #44
melinda980
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by theprophet View Post

Almost gave me the same impression that George Kavasillas did when he spoke of the Galactic Federation of Light. Like theres a person behind the person.

George has lately stood up and said however, that he no longer supports the GFed as they are a 'False Light Body' (?)

Proph

This 'Galactic Federation of Light' are yet another faction of beings who have a shady vested interest in this planet. They are covering up their true agenda with pretty-sounding words.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:20 AM   #45
mind1universe
Inactive

The GF are here to face themselves too.

Nothing from no race, entity out there can decept you anymore. The truth is all must come to earth and face itself.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:26 AM   #46
theprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind1universe View Post
The GF are here to face themselves too.

Nothing from no race, entity out there can decept you anymore. The truth is all must come to earth and face itself.
What i dont understand is, there are thousands, if not billions of galaxies out there, why earth.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:28 AM   #47
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:

Proph
There is an infinite amount of entities manipulating this reality under your nose all around you it isn't something new. The world you live in is a matrix run by entities mostly above this dimension. Either way the end is good. For you and you alone will be the judge of how you ascend. There is nothing to fear. All must complete. Control on all factions will end. As control cannot fix chaos. Love does. How does love do this? By reconnecting to one another despite your differences. Look at your planet do you notice how versitile and interchangable it is. Look at the ecosystem of your planet. Look at the distinct array of species that are here. Look at man, look how different we are even though we are one race.

It is because you chosed this world to experience with such intensity of light and darkness.

There is a new day tomorrow what will you do with your day.

It doesn't matter what all these control factions say. It does not matter what the NWO tells you. It does not matter if Obama makes a speech tomorrow.

This conflict in this universe is about you.

You created this universe. I too have my differences with the Galactic federation of light. But this man means wells. I mean well and you must not be afraid. oYou can trust me, for I am you and you are me.

We come from the source. The infinity of all.

I have incarnated on 5th and 7th dimensional worlds. I have lived on Sirius, Acturius, Orion and many other star systems in this galaxy and many more. Most of my own soul group are not from this universe at all. They come from a complete universe. They came here like myself to help this universe right now.

To complete the polarity of light and darkness. To many worlds have been destroyed in the attempt to create a world like earth. This is why this planet must not be harmed.

Last edited by mind1universe; 04-09-2009 at 12:35 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:41 AM   #48
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:
What i dont understand is, there are thousands, if not billions of galaxies out there, why earth.
Really good question

Look at it. Look at how beautiful it is. Connect with mother Gaia. She will tell you. I'm not kidding either.

Because no other planet in this universe at this time has this amount of light and dark polarity locked onto one planet for 12,500 years with no outside help from the universe. On other worlds they pretty much are their own way. They do not have so many species living on planets like we have. It takes billions of years for life to evolve on planets to reach to our level. We evolved here because of intervention.

You probably have read the Genesis I'm sure. It is actually largly correct on how the world was created in the methophor it shows. Also all the other planets where life exists know that life exists outside it

The planet was picked, but the truth is no higher dimensional entitiy assumed this is how the planet would be at right now. Because there is souls from all over the universe incarnated here. It's almost impossible to assume how this planet will actually work. The planet was an experiement I'm sure your aware of that in your own interpretation anyway. It also explains the reason why your planet is so well protected and well adapted.

Does this help to answer your question? My advice to try and answer this question yourself. Your feelings will tell you what fits the best in your questioning.

This reality is what you make of it now. The GF will not have any control after this.

Last edited by mind1universe; 04-09-2009 at 12:45 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:49 AM   #49
kingmob

I got a strange feeling after watching the video too. Like I got a dose of subliminal programming or just a strange sensation all over. Don't know if its just my mind playing tricks. I have seen a few of these videos, so I don't know whether to take this serious.

So was that the extent of DNA activation that he was talking about?
Old 04-09-2009, 12:50 AM   #50
theprophet

Quote:

Really good question

Look at it. Look at how beautiful it is. Connect with mother Gaia. She will tell you. I'm not kidding either.

Because no other planet in this universe at this time has this amount of light and dark polarity locked onto one planet for 12,500 years with no outside help from the universe. On other worlds they pretty much are their own way. They do not have so many species living on planets like we have. It takes billions of years for life to evolve on planets to reach to our level. We evolved here because of intervention.

You probably have read the Genesis I'm sure. It is actually largly correct on how the world was created in the methophor it shows. Also all the other planets where life exists know that life exists outside it

The planet was picked, but the truth is no higher dimensional entitiy assumed this is how the planet would be at right now. Because there is souls from all over the universe incarnated here. It's almost impossible to assume how this planet will actually work. The truth is this planet was an experiement. It Is te reason why your planet is so well protected.

Does this help to answer your question?
Yes it helps, i am aware that earth (gaia) is an entity, i think in one of my meditations i did actually connect with her you might find it interesting, i had a vision of myself standing on earth, like a childs drawing sort of speak, large man shaped figure stood on bigger marble like earth, then they merged, and i felt wieghtless drifting in space like i was to understand the feeling of drifting in space. the feeling was so intense i had to stop there and realise what i saw, i had a massive burst of energy for hours afterwards, you see at the beginning i sent her and everyone on this earth my love.

Love is indeed interesting, i have been without a partner for a long time, and recently a few months ago i fell into a relationship, and it does make everything else seem insignificant. Wierdly at the time, she kept hearing people say "god made you do it", there was a lot of odd syncronosity being triggerd at the time frame which pulled us together.

You might be surprised to know i have not read Genesis, but i have taken a deep interest in subjects such as this.

And as for earth being protected, ive always found it curious that every life threatning meteor/asteroid/comet speeding towards us has miraculously bolted off in a different trejectory, we've had some close shaves, and ive always been under the impression someone up there is redirecting these things.

Last edited by theprophet; 04-09-2009 at 12:51 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:55 AM   #51
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:
Yes it helps, i am aware that earth (gaia) is an entity, i think in one of my meditations i did actually connect with her you might find it interesting, i had a vision of myself standing on earth, like a childs drawing sort of speak, large man shaped figure stood on bigger marble like earth, then they merged, and i felt wieghtless drifting in space like i was to understand the feeling of drifting in space. the feeling was so intense i had to stop there and realise what i saw, i had a massive burst of energy for hours afterwards, you see at the beginning i sent her and everyone on this earth my love.

Love is indeed interesting, i have been without a partner for a long time, and recently a few months ago i fell into a relationship, and it does make everything else seem insignificant. Wierdly at the time, she kept hearing people say "god made you do it", there was a lot of odd syncronosity being triggerd at the time frame which pulled us together.

You might be surprised to know i have not read Genesis, but i have taken a deep interest in subjects such as this.

And as for earth being protected, ive always found it curious that every life threatning meteor/asteroid/comet speeding towards us has miraculously bolted off in a different trejectory, we've had some close shaves, and ive always been under the impression someone up there is redirecting these things.
So your not alone now your been protected, Embrace that feeling and your are safe. Deep down as much as we have been cot up and went out on a limb for this reality. The higher beings love us dearly. They are now facing us. They are now looking to us. They are now seeking our strength and courage. They are inspired by our love and faith in existence. As much as i'm aware this race has been pawened after pawned throughout our existence we still push through.

No matter what happens out there. We are maintaining ourselves and we are proving we everything they had wished for.

They had wished for you.

Last edited by mind1universe; 04-09-2009 at 12:56 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:44 AM   #52
mind1universe
Inactive

Old 04-09-2009, 01:56 AM   #53
runlikehell
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1963 View Post
What!!! Sounds like ego talking.

Quote:
No that is your own ego reacting.

There is no time to blab your insecurities about something your not able to handle.

The man is a soul you wish you knew. A soul with bravery and compassion. The Ego doesn't exist in the 7th dimension. It is up to you what you do with this info. If you want to be a part of it and bring earth into this ascension join, if you don't then that is your choice. You are here and you need to understand why. There is nothing to fear and run from anymore. It's time to start believing and following your instincts. The time has come for you to activate your E.T heritage. Each of you represent your part of this universe. This planet is a universe within a universe condensed and locked into a 3-D world for specific purposes that do not need to be dicussed right now.

We are all here and we are here together. You and me as we all. You have no idea the effort and love that was put here to not just ascend this world but ascend this universe to its righteous cause absaloute positivity.
Having a dig? ^^^ That's Ego think about that
Old 04-09-2009, 02:33 AM   #54
arty2000

Quote:
very nice...have a beautiful day
Old 04-09-2009, 02:46 AM   #55
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by runlikehell View Post
Having a dig? ^^^ That's Ego think about that
Worry about your own behaviour. And your quite wrong that I posed a dig. I was not talking about myself or was I attacking the above poster.

Take a look at yourself and pay more attention to what you project, It is not your job to point fingers

BTW What I think is none of your business.

Last edited by mind1universe; 04-09-2009 at 02:49 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:23 AM   #56
mrindigo
Inactive

Though the message presented here has an element of positivity, I'm not feeling any different. I don't want to step on anyone's toes, but it seems almost like some sort of social experiment. I'm personally not going to follow what's been said, but anyone else can who feels what's been said has rang true for them. My path is different than what's been presented.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:24 AM   #57
runlikehell
Inactive

Quote:

Worry about your own behaviour.
My behaviour is of no cause for my concern, or anyone else's and if it was there's mod's here to deal with it, thank's for your concern anyway

Quote:
And your quite wrong that I posed a dig. I was not talking about myself or was I attacking the above poster.
I was making an observation i know you werent talking about yourself, but seemed like you were haveing a dig to me! maybe you should take your own advice qouted below

Quote:
Take a look at yourself and pay more attention to what you project, It is not your job to point fingers
That's Absolutly Fantasic Advice! i hope it fully understand it and take full advantage of it! if your haveing any trouble with that Pm and im sure i could explain it a little better for you

Quote:
BTW What I think is none of your business.
It is when it's on a public forum! & if you dont like your thought's been reacted to, dont post on a public forum then!!!

Cheer's mind1universe, i hope you'll accept my friends request
Old 04-09-2009, 07:08 AM   #58
filinfinland

Default To all my friends

My dear friends. I did not expect to be posting anymore after yesterday. I feel like i have been hit by a train. I was expecting to die when the transmission was over but i guess that was necessary in order to be open enough.

It is nice to see that some people have noticed a change taking place because the debate in my house is whether or not i should go to a mental hospital.

I will be taking a short break from posting to try and recover before something else happens.

Thank you all for your support.

For all mankind, in light and love, fil
Old 04-09-2009, 07:27 AM   #59
clozaril
Inactive

don't go to a mental hospital see a doctor they'll just screw you right up pal. lay off the smoke and/or drink and like you say have a chill out for a bit.

peace
Old 04-09-2009, 07:30 AM   #60
antiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by filinfinland View Post
My dear friends. I did not expect to be posting anymore after yesterday. I feel like i have been hit by a train. I was expecting to die when the transmission was over but i guess that was necessary in order to be open enough.

It is nice to see that some people have noticed a change taking place because the debate in my house is whether or not i should go to a mental hospital.

I will be taking a short break from posting to try and recover before something else happens.

Thank you all for your support.

For all mankind, in light and love, fil

*hugs*

All my love, Antiem
Closed Thread