Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 10:04 AM   #21
zenith82

I've seen quite a few posts like this on this forum in the short time I have been here, and also the responses stating that it is egotistical, part of me agrees with that to a certain extent but I think what folk need to remember is that some people having an awakening will feel like they have a personal responsibility or mission to fulfill, many people will have lived their lives feeling like they are here to do something of upmost importance, which in itself is true, they just get it a bit mixed up and believe that they "personally" rather than we "collectively" have something to achieve. Everybody is a catalyst in some way for the changes that are needed, and some will feel this more than others and can often be misinterpreted as self importance.

I think the term i've heard coined for this is a "spiritual emergency". How many people are in mental instituations for believing they are "God"?

Even if a person is coming across as having some sort of superiority delusion, what they say may still be of importance and shouldn't be written off.

Originally Posted by tk421
Old 03-09-2009, 10:15 AM   #22
clozaril
Inactive

sorry fil and zenith for been cruel.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:18 AM   #23
kerbnix
Inactive

I'd like to know why so many people from Finland, Iceland and Scandanavia think they are either : ET's from Pleides, ET's from Orion(Aryans) or workers for ET races? What is it about the nordic races?

I'm a member of five different forums plus waste about 5-6hours a day researching hidden knowledge. It would appear that if someone is claiming that they actually are an alien or that they are working from them, there's a high probability that they will be Nordic. What's going on with you lot?
Old 03-09-2009, 10:23 AM   #24
zenith82

Quote:
Originally Posted by clozaril View Post
sorry fil and zenith for been cruel.
My immediate reaction is the same as everyone elses, it's just that from my understanding there are folk who just get a bit mixed up, I'm giving it a bash anyway I hope when I return to my original civilisation that the sun is shining and there's a free bar next to my emerald house, and I have three husbands.

Originally Posted by tk421
Old 03-09-2009, 10:56 AM   #25
72057594000000000vps

Quote:
Originally Posted by filinfinland View Post
I understand your scepticism, your curiosity and your impatience.
-
I would request that all of you who have already begun the activation process help me all you can.
-

When critical mass for the ascension of the human race was reached it started a cascade event. The ascension is taking place NOW. There is nothing that you NEED to do, your mission is complete.

For all mankind, in light and love. Fil
... know who you are..

I will give all help what I can offer in love and light. It is my dream and also so many other is dreamin same dream in here so...

Last edited by 72057594000000000vps; 03-09-2009 at 10:59 AM.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:51 AM   #26
farros

Think Fil is having a laugh folks...
Old 03-09-2009, 12:21 PM   #27
romas

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72057594000000000vps View Post
... know who you are..

I will give all help what I can offer in love and light. It is my dream and also so many other is dreamin same dream in here so...

That's an interesting drawing, reminds me of my circle dreams, wasn't very nice experience though.
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night.
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.
Old 03-09-2009, 03:13 PM   #28
branjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by clozaril View Post
so i can expect 2 blondes to knock on my door in the next half hour and roger me sensless.

better go brush my teeth
Be careful you might just get what you wish for, gonna be hard to get that door closed with two 90lb Golden Retrievers humping your legs... lol. Love your avatar by the way, Bubbles is Awesome.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are all here to do something, that I don't think any of us can deny. That hard part is recognizing truth when we see it, this is the number one reason we get lied to and treated like children by the negative forces in the world.

We have far too many choices in life and far to many different perspectives to claim that one is undeniably truer than the other. This makes it hard for us to find the truth and easier for others to hide the truth.

But the truth is a transmitter and we are each a receiver, we just have to switch on and walk directly to it, so the only hurdle we face ever, is just the "switching on" part, and the rest gravy.

We all have a sense of things getting very weird, and yet we are in the middle of the weirdness, waiting for the weirdness. I mean its already pouring with rain and we are standing with our raincoats in one hand and holding out the other to see if its raining, the time for opening our minds real wide has came and went and most of us (including me) are pretty late and need to catch up.

For example how easy is it to get into an argument these days, online. You tube for example has a religious fight in nearly every comment section lol. I watched a very nice little meditative video the other night and after it I looked down at the comments and their is people arguing about Jesus..lol. It just seems to me the more we turn away from what we are here to do, the more mental things become.

No one is more important than another, no one has your message for you, but I would think that when you realize your purpose, its very hard to keep it inside and Fil has just done what is natural, he has opened up to share something that is important to him, and done it with a sense of friendship. Now I am not going to say it doesn't sound "out there", but hey we all love to say the truth is "out there" too, and truth for me is becoming undeniably stranger than fiction lately.

So with an open mind I am going to say thank you Fil, and I will definitely look at your YT link, and see whats what.
Old 03-09-2009, 03:24 PM   #29
arty2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by antiem View Post
That thread sounds exciting, there's just one thing...

Don't you think there's no conscious effort needed? If it's necessary for him to see it, he'll be guided towards it...

All my love, Antiem
pleaseeee stop making sense
Old 03-09-2009, 03:37 PM   #30
cyborcosis
Inactive

Default destination self

phil is from the uk:P
i know him personally.

www.cyborcosis.org.uk

oh he has brown hair and eyes

hey phil we put all this post on our website

http://www.cyborcosis.org.uk/ascension.html

mail me for further elpPp

Last edited by cyborcosis; 03-09-2009 at 04:20 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:25 PM   #31
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Within a few hours my avatar will be posted on this forum.

This is a holographic construct which contains consciousness triggers for the light force on the planet.

Is that it? Nice pic. Haven't noticed any changes as of yet though......
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di

Last edited by krakhead; 03-09-2009 at 04:26 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:34 PM   #32
antiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by arty2000 View Post
pleaseeee stop making sense
But I thought... but... owwww!
Old 03-09-2009, 05:46 PM   #33
trepidation

How very interesting... I'm willing to relax my skepticism to see where this goes.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:20 PM   #34
filinfinland

Default http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO0K6AxXhZs

watch this
Old 03-09-2009, 06:25 PM   #35
sexi_co

Quote:
watch this

>> I WILL NOT BE TAKING ANY VACCINATIONS!! <<
Old 03-09-2009, 06:32 PM   #36
arty2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by antiem View Post
But I thought... but... owwww!
I know...
Old 03-09-2009, 06:41 PM   #37
sexi_co

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexi_co View Post

Old 03-09-2009, 07:05 PM   #38
freckles

Default DNA Activation

Hi Fil,

The video wont play unfortunately... ...

Love & Light,
Freckles

I typed too soon......got it working now...

I've got the munchies for freedom

Last edited by freckles; 03-09-2009 at 07:06 PM. Reason: See above :0)
Old 03-09-2009, 07:30 PM   #39
sexi_co

Quote:
If anyone knows david icke personally please inform him of this post.

My avatar contains activation codes for him and he will recognise who i am and will know what to do.

I think this is an interesting point. Does anyone have an Email for David?

If someone could get this to Mr I, i'd be very interested to hear his views & comments.

Old 03-09-2009, 10:08 PM   #40
conspicioastrum

Interesting video fil. I usually find people like this extreme frauds, but your message brings hope and rings as truth because you are not asking for money or asking us to harm ourselves or others. All you ask is that we open our minds and use the power of our consciousness to protect our planet which has protected us through out human existence. It is still hard to believe you are not human, but your message sounds important. Perhaps you are receiving messages from beyond, which is suppose to occur with few people during these last days of spiritual turmoil. Dreams and visions, is this what you are undergoing? We could dismiss this as a brilliant imagination, but I have a hard time believing that you just thought all this up in your head. It seems too complex to just make up for shits and giggles, but I could be wrong.