Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2009, 11:24 PM   #41
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Don`t get me wrong I think most people get involved for genuine reason and put a lot of time money and effort in apart from the paid disinformation and there's plenty , but if you don`t realize that you can end being caught in a catch 22.....realizing you been used passing on disinfo , remember the best disinformation agent actual belief the information in the first place.
Also you have to understand how disinformation is created then leaked and spread. How many people with an interest in UFO will go on further and meet other seeming high placed researchers then get contacts and be passed info that seemingly answers their beliefs.
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 12-07-2009 at 11:25 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:50 PM   #42
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
2 in two days ....why arn`t the militray going nuts choppers flying, Aircraft scrambled....area corded of ....men in black driving around...waiting invasion?
should some of them be created through advanced technology then what can the military do about it?

crop circles appeared years and years ago and framers used to think they were created by demons...

Last edited by thirdwave; 12-07-2009 at 11:51 PM.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:57 PM   #43
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
should some of them be created through advanced technology then what can the military do about it?

crop circles appeared years and years ago and framers used to think they were created by demons...
they can stop doing it for start and admit it, then put some controls on this type of technology
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2009, 06:10 PM   #44
clachan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Sea of Tranquility.
Posts: 3,556
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

The reason i said in my last post i was sure ET,s are here is simply this....I have seen and read hundreds of witness accounts,OK lots are explainable but many aren,t and some of these testamonies are from well respected people.
Here,s one such story from memory which for some reason stands out,it was a TV interveiw.
A family of 4,Grandmother aged 70ish, Mother and 2 kids aged about 10 & 13 drove from their home one sunday afternoon across moores in northern England.
From no where a large white shinning object appeared in front of the car blocking the road.These 4 normal people all gave their own version of what followed,they were also interveiwed by psychiatrists who said as far as they could tell these people were telling the truth.They had 2hrs missing time and now suffer from serious depression....all of them.
This is just one of thousands of cases,they cannot just be dismissed as fantasy or dilussion, as far as im concerned its beyond reasonable dought,far too much evidence to say " definately no ".
clachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2009, 06:58 PM   #45
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clachan View Post
The reason i said in my last post i was sure ET,s are here is simply this....I have seen and read hundreds of witness accounts,OK lots are explainable but many aren,t and some of these testamonies are from well respected people.
Here,s one such story from memory which for some reason stands out,it was a TV interveiw.
A family of 4,Grandmother aged 70ish, Mother and 2 kids aged about 10 & 13 drove from their home one sunday afternoon across moores in northern England.
From no where a large white shinning object appeared in front of the car blocking the road.These 4 normal people all gave their own version of what followed,they were also interveiwed by psychiatrists who said as far as they could tell these people were telling the truth.They had 2hrs missing time and now suffer from serious depression....all of them.
This is just one of thousands of cases,they cannot just be dismissed as fantasy or dilussion, as far as im concerned its beyond reasonable dought,far too much evidence to say " definately no ".

I not seen this account or the people involved but sounds like a MILAB military abduction ....unfortunately peoples belief and preconceived are more likely believe they were abducted by aliens than from military/government agency ....also they will use masks /adapted vehicles high tech / drugs etc to keep up the illusion........ether for some human experimentation(implants etc....) or psyop activity .........

I do believe they will believe they were abducted by Aliens easier to believe and easier for you to be accepted by your culture and folk you know........

start saying its MILAB people start saying why you and throw you in the nut house and call you delusional


think about it they have stuck alsorts of inmplants in monkeys .....how long before humans were going to be involved? whos going to volunteer? how could they do it legally? think about how much the damages would be if something went wrong ? plus get the ethical political a provable...and I am talking 30 odd years ago.

all you do is look at operation paper clip and realize these natzi fucks just moved and carried on
in fact MKultra the MK is from the German name for mind control >Mind Kontrolle
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 13-07-2009 at 07:20 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2009, 09:01 PM   #46
romas
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Memelburg
Posts: 5,347
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
they can stop doing it for start and admit it, then put some controls on this type of technology



Oh and stop wars in middle east and admit 9/11 and stop bailing out their wanker st. friends etc. etc. I mean who are you kidding?

You can extrapolate based on your views all day, it's still your view and it doesn't look like you can prove it being any better than the LGM theory.
__________________
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night.
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.
romas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 06:31 PM   #47
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by who elsie View Post


Simply stuning! Yes, I've been eagerly awaiying another basket-weave formation, since that one incredible formation a few years ago. It's been a long wait, but worth it!

Now, please tell me how that effect was acheived through board stomping or by using prosaic military technology from space!
"Micro"wave is the size of a period dot "." they are that precise they could bend each individual stalk!

Also radar is that precise that they can track and target multiple targets similar than a cricket ball travailing fast at a distance



http://www.baesystems.com/Newsroom/N...071515558.html
Quote:
The SAMPSON system is the first of a new generation of multi-function radar that provides surveillance, target tracking and missile guidance information for the MBDA Principal Anti-Air Missile System (PAAMS) that will be the main armament of the Royal Navy’s Type 45 destroyers. This air defence system is so advanced it can track and hit a target the size of a cricket ball travelling three times the speed of sound.
I am waiting for the day they can remotely harvest the cereal, turn it weetobix, then beam it to my bowl ready for me in the morning(think I pass on the thought control robotic arm to spoon it my mouth thou)

Well a least I don`t mind them creating types of basket cases

obviously they are using a layered mask effect and several passes to create a weave effect

still impressive thou
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 14-07-2009 at 07:33 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 08:01 PM   #48
phildee3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: wherever I am
Posts: 12,622
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Deca,
Although I have no doubt that the military establishment have the technology to make even the most elaborate formations, and would even go so far as to say that they are likely to have used it, the question remains - why would they make so many of them and why would they choose the themes that they have?
__________________
~ ~
There's no such thing as a mistake, an accident or a coincidence.

Last edited by phildee3; 14-07-2009 at 08:03 PM.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 09:54 PM   #49
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
"Micro"wave is the size of a period dot "." they are that precise they could bend each individual stalk!

Also radar is that precise that they can track and target multiple targets similar than a cricket ball travailing fast at a distance



http://www.baesystems.com/Newsroom/N...071515558.html


I am waiting for the day they can remotely harvest the cereal, turn it weetobix, then beam it to my bowl ready for me in the morning(think I pass on the thought control robotic arm to spoon it my mouth thou)

Well a least I don`t mind them creating types of basket cases

obviously they are using a layered mask effect and several passes to create a weave effect

still impressive thou
lol

ahh well, you have proven the technology exists!

but, we have kind of got that . As that is the whole point is people saying they are not all made by men with planks of wood.

the hurdle you seem to ignore is being able to contemplate the possibility that some of them may have been created by people not of this planet... or dimension... or that we have actually learnt from their technology.

and as much as you post here, you have never posted anything that proves we are the only ones around.

you keep saying the UFOs are a destruction... for what?

swine flu?... the credit crunch?

I would say there are other things taking the head lines

while the PTB are clearly interacting with this and playing there part as you would expect... there is still no logic in your argument.

and you ignore the fact that crop circles used to appear before the engine was created.

what are the elite waiting for?... with there power, there coverage... why are us guys having such a hard time trying to get people to open their minds?... why is it not easy?...
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2009, 10:56 PM   #50
phildee3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: wherever I am
Posts: 12,622
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post

why are us guys having such a hard time trying to get people to open their minds?... why is it not easy?...
Maybe by "trying" you're having the opposite effect.
People resist change from without.

We all change from within -
in our own time.
__________________
~ ~
There's no such thing as a mistake, an accident or a coincidence.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009, 05:44 AM   #51
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
Deca,
Although I have no doubt that the military establishment have the technology to make even the most elaborate formations, and would even go so far as to say that they are likely to have used it, the question remains - why would they make so many of them and why would they choose the themes that they have?


why would Aliens UFO or other???....even more ridiculous.

I think I have posted a few reasons why the military would do.

think about it its not different to bombers dropping propaganda leaflets


After all its the war of hearts and minds .........
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009, 06:05 AM   #52
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
lol

ahh well, you have proven the technology exists!

but, we have kind of got that . As that is the whole point is people saying they are not all made by men with planks of wood.

the hurdle you seem to ignore is being able to contemplate the possibility that some of them may have been created by people not of this planet... or dimension... or that we have actually learnt from their technology.

and as much as you post here, you have never posted anything that proves we are the only ones around.

you keep saying the UFOs are a destruction... for what?

swine flu?... the credit crunch?

I would say there are other things taking the head lines

while the PTB are clearly interacting with this and playing there part as you would expect... there is still no logic in your argument.

and you ignore the fact that crop circles used to appear before the engine was created.

what are the elite waiting for?... with there power, there coverage... why are us guys having such a hard time trying to get people to open their minds?... why is it not easy?...

Quote:
the hurdle you seem to ignore is being able to contemplate the possibility that some of them may have been created by people not of this planet... or dimension... or that we have actually learnt from their technology.
Er no I just don`t see any evidence that suggest that man made technology could not make these? show me a crop circle that a man made technology could not have made?

As I said before there is a long history of microwave technology being developed? from Tesla to present ....thou its remained in the dark or black projects the DEW(direct energy weapons) and the capability is being kept quite as well as spy satellites , hAARP etc.........

Quote:
and as much as you post here, you have never posted anything that proves we are the only ones around.
I believe they could be Alien life forms on other planets ET, other dimensions ghosts etc....I have an open mind about the subject, I just have not seen any real evidence of it...I more concerned about these black projects that they have spent hundreds of billions on !!!!! developing advance technology.

Quote:
and you ignore the fact that crop circles used to appear before the engine was created.
No i did not , you not read the all the thread I mentioned Harvest festival , and offerings to the gods.....Think man has had string and wood for a long time or did aliens have to teach him that too.....
Is there any evidence that crop circles in the past are done by anybody else than man?

Quote:
what are the elite waiting for?... with there power, there coverage... why are us guys having such a hard time trying to get people to open their minds?... why is it not easy?...
Thirdwave you clearly believe in UFO`s and Aliens ect, great....

Just because crop circles a probably man made does not prove UFO`s and Aliens etc don`t exist ok

But if you believe in UFO`s and Aliens etc because of crop circles I would look again , because you`v been had.
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 15-07-2009 at 06:07 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009, 10:01 AM   #53
phildee3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: wherever I am
Posts: 12,622
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post

why would Aliens UFO or other???
Quite.

I don't think that any one source is responsible for them all.
That is the most rediculous claim, imo.

I think that both the military and "aliens" are only responsible for a few,
and neither of them for the "genuine" ones.
__________________
~ ~
There's no such thing as a mistake, an accident or a coincidence.

Last edited by phildee3; 15-07-2009 at 10:01 AM.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009, 10:16 AM   #54
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
Quite.

I don't think that any one source is responsible for them all.
That is the most rediculous claim, imo.

I think that both the military and "aliens" are only responsible for a few,
and neither of them for the "genuine" ones.
Sorry I am not going to argue with somebody's "belief"

Quote:
Belief is the psychological state in which an individual holds a proposition or premise to be true
Belief, knowledge and epistemology

The relationship between belief and knowledge is subtle. Believers in a claim typically say that they know that claim. For instance, those who believe that the Sun is a god will often report that they know that the Sun is a god. However, the terms belief and knowledge are used differently by philosophers. It is a telling point concerning the nature of belief that most people distinguish between what they know and what they believe, even though they consider both kinds of statements to be true.

Epistemology is the philosophical study of knowledge and belief. The primary problem in epistemology is to understand exactly what is needed in order for us to have knowledge. In a notion derived from Plato's dialogue Theaetetus, philosophy has traditionally defined knowledge as justified true belief. The relationship between belief and knowledge is that a belief is knowledge if the belief is true, and if the believer has a justification (reasonable and necessarily plausible assertions/evidence/guidance) for believing it is true.

A false belief is not considered to be knowledge, even if it is sincere. A sincere believer in the flat earth theory does not know that the Earth is flat. Similarly, a truth that nobody believes is not knowledge, because in order to be knowledge, there must be some person who knows it.

Later epistemologists[who?] have questioned the "justified true belief" definition, and some philosophers[who?] have questioned whether "belief" is a useful notion at all.

Beliefs are the assumptions we make about ourselves, about others in the world and about how we expect things to be.

Beliefs are also how we think things really are.
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 15-07-2009 at 10:19 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009, 10:36 AM   #55
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

sorry to be a party pooper but if you had microwave technology beamed over your house and weaving your mind then you should understand way I get pissed at people that sit around pondering the possibility`s and don`t help change the actual`s

Exposing crop circles done via microwave technology might help to expose the abuse of technology on me and others.
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 15-07-2009 at 10:38 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009, 10:44 AM   #56
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Er no I just don`t see any evidence that suggest that man made technology could not make these? show me a crop circle that a man made technology could not have made?
No one has said this could not be the case , I mean, there is no evidence that man does have the technology to make these formations... but I believe its likely.

they simply believe its also Possible (given the nature of the the technology) that other forces could also be at work.


Quote:
As I said before there is a long history of microwave technology being developed? from Tesla to present ....thou its remained in the dark or black projects the DEW(direct energy weapons) and the capability is being kept quite as well as spy satellites , hAARP etc.........
I do not believe we had this technology in the days of Tesla.... I don't know, no... but you have not got a speck of evidence to prove that they did have this technology back then, you dont even have it for now.... and also crop circles appeared long before Tesla.... the Farmers used to have there crops blessed by priests because they though demons were at work..


Quote:
I believe they could be Alien life forms on other planets ET, other dimensions ghosts etc....I have an open mind about the subject, I just have not seen any real evidence of it...
Yes you have .. its just you work very hard to try and make out they are liars or miss lead... we have ancient accounts of UFOs, we have thousands of abduction reports... of all different kinds.. many with the same scenario's... (I have known a girl and her bf who were abducted...) many times they can find physical evidence....

if its all propaganda then why have a few of these reports not regularly made it in the papers? ... other than the odd small box at the bottom of a free metro paper...

not to mention thousands of UFO sightings, of air craft moving at impossible speeds... many crash site cover ups all over the world, some of which including witnesses claiming to have see ETE bodies at the site...

because there have been cover up stories (which there would) you discount the claims... even though the cover up stories normally change to suit their cause... a familiar pattern we see with the elite and their cover ups.

What is it you would need as proof to open the lid on this while the elite are clearly trying to control it?

there is more chance that the theories you have dug up are NWO propaganda than there is of the reality or ETEs being around...

there has always been more of an effort to cover these things up than to expose them.... as time has gone on admittedly it has grown, but one must keep into account it cant be an easy thing to hide.


Quote:
I more concerned about these black projects that they have spent hundreds of billions on !!!!! developing advance technology.
of course, this is very relevant, I'm not sure why you think because some believe ETEs are around, they are not bothered about what the secret military are up to.... of course it is a big concern what they are doing.... and the power they have.


Quote:
No i did not , you not read the all the thread I mentioned Harvest festival , and offerings to the gods.....Think man has had string and wood for a long time or did aliens have to teach him that too.....
Is there any evidence that crop circles in the past are done by anybody else than man?
Well in those days for new to spread it had to be pretty shit hot... no phone.. no internet... and for the farmers to imply demons done it... then again there is no reason to believe it was men with planks of wood.... and again no report of any of them getting caught, which would have been serious business back then... there are no history reports of men getting caught with planks crushing farmers crops to make patterns...

there are however reports of Farmers thinking demons were fucking with their crops.

Quote:
Thirdwave you clearly believe in UFO`s and Aliens ect, great....
Well of course, earth is not the only planet in the universe, and we can see that technology has the sky as the limit... you your self show what we here oin earth can do in such a relativity small time....

what are the chances of beings out there who have another 500.000 years under their belt?

Quote:
Just because crop circles a probably man made does not prove UFO`s and Aliens etc don`t exist ok
Very true.... I do not believe very crop circle is an ETE phenomena... I think its a very big picture... I believe that very few are made by other life .... I think most are made by men with planks, some out of inspiration, others for a smear campaign.... and I believe many are made by the Secret military.... although I think this has been fairly recent in the story.

What I don't get, is if you believe ETEs could exist.... and you strongly believe we (man) has the technology to create these crop circles.... then why do you not believe ETEs could have done some?

Quote:
But if you believe in UFO`s and Aliens etc because of crop circles I would look again , because you`v been had.
No I have always believed they are around... I always found it quite odd when people laugh at the idea... a bit eary actually..

and I believe Crop circles would be quite a subtle and practical method for them to get our attention.

I do not believe that our government have been slowly trying to make people believe in ETEs for the last 70 or so years..... at least not out of choice.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009, 10:57 AM   #57
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/secretufos.htm


Quote:
This 2 hour television programme set out to solve some of the great UFO mysteries, perhaps even provide a catch-all explanation for the whole field of Ufology. 'UFOs: The Secret Evidence' was written and presented by journalist Nick Cook, who has been an aviation editor and aerospace consultant for the world-renowned trade publication "Jane's Defence Weekly". His impeccable credentials might suggest a rather stuffy approach to the subject, but Nick Cook actually brings with him a down-to-earth, common sense approach which is refreshing. His stance on UFOs seems open-minded and objective. He also manages to gain interviews with some very intriguing individuals from the aerospace and intelligence fields.

The programme started by asserting that UFO reports began during the Second World War. This is an incorrect assertion, unfortunately, ignoring a wealth of historical evidence dating back centuries. Still, it's probably fair to say that the first official military reports on the subject were generated in the 1940s, and that is the focus of Nick's investigation. He tackled the phenomenon of the 'Foo Fighters' reported by airmen during WWII and, with John Dering (a senior scientist at SARA), considered the possibility that the Nazis were sending up prototype Unmanned Aerial Vehicles which were "reusable"!

A bizarre technological artefact known as 'the Fly Trap' was visited, and the theory that it was a test-rig for Nazi flying saucers was discussed. This was in the context of a secret Nazi underground base where derro-like scientists played with glowing bell-shaped devices which seemed to defy gravity. This was research which led to the death of several scientists, allegedly.

Brigadier General Roger Ramey and Colonel Thomas J. BuBose with the Roswell 'wreakage'Then we moved onto the Roswell incident, via the infamous U.S. defence programme to incorporate Nazi scientists into sensitive research areas (like White Sands Missile Range), known as Operation Paperclip. The Roswell incident resulted, it was alleged, from a top secret defence programme known as 'Sky Hook', which sent up advanced surveillance balloons. Its flight path took it over Roswell, and when one crashed the UFO story was sprung to hide the truth about 'Sky Hook' from the Soviets.

This is a running theme throughout Nick Cook's thesis. Whatever the truth behind the wider phenomenon, the subject was used mercilessly by intelligence agencies in the psychological war with the Soviet Union. This occurred to such an extent that UFOs became part of American culture for a long while; as a propaganda instrument UFOs were unrivalled in their success, it was claimed. Not only that, but the U.S. then used UFO flaps as a means to track the progress of their experimental craft.

It all sounds like those clever military intelligence people had their finger on the pulse all along! This rose-tinted view of UFO history, US of A-style, was backed up by various characters from the Intelligence field interviewed by Nick Cook, who all smiled knowingly as they openly revealed the deepest secrets of military intelligence to the public. "We suckered you all, you fools!" they arrogantly insinuated. But this version of history runs against the grain of the U.S. Government's public panic over the subject at the time, as revealed in various memos that have come to light.

After the death of the brutal Soviet premier Joseph Stalin, the CIA upped the ante, using UFOs as a propaganda tool to cover up the top secret flights of the U2 spy-plane over the Soviet Union. It didn't work, of course, because the Soviets shot one down. One would have expected the UFO phenomenon to stop dead in its tracks at that point. But, no, on it went, cruelly ignoring the whole CIA/Propaganda theory.

So various other aerospace oddities are wheeled out of their hangers to shock and amaze us. Like the 'Avro Car', and the 'Silver Bug'. There is something to be said for the idea that sightings of UFOs at or near sensitive aerospace research establishments might just have something to do with what's going on there. Policeman Lonnie Zamora might have seen a 'Silver Bug', or a downed prototype Sampler destined for the Moon, next to White Sands, for instance.

The Russians certainly seemed to be well and truly hooked on UFOs, with Andropov ordering the Red Army to watch the skies, which they did dutifully for 13 years. But the canny Russians would have known that the Americans liked to regularly risk their young pilots on surveillance missions across Soviet territory, despite already having spy satellite technology quite sufficient for the task. There's more to all this than meets the eye. Yes, Stealth aircraft undoubtedly contributed to UFO sightings. But that's not the whole story.

And Nick Cook seems to realise that too. The first hint of that came when watching the uncomfortable reaction of British sceptics Andy Roberts and Dave Clarke to his gentle questioning. They were not amongst friends, one could judge. Then his appraisal of the eye-witness account of pilot Tom Hanley, who described the incredible manoeuvring capability of an unidentified flying object darting around his reconnaissance aircraft, seemed to open up greater potentials than the US military dangerously interfering with its own advanced aircraft.

The 1952 flap over Washington D.C. also brought about a pause for thought. Nick Cook is not a dyed-in-the-wool sceptic by any means.


He then tackled subsidiary subjects, like cattle mutilations across stretches of the continental USA. He concluded that these were covert missions carried out by military agents using helicopters and field-based surgical equipment, to monitor contamination levels of some kind. It would have been easier to just buy some cattle and then take body parts to the lab for analysis, I'd have thought. But ten out of ten for style, that's for sure.

Then there was the alien abduction phenomenon, which is a massive subject in its own right. Nick Cook looked at the Travis Walton case, including an excellent interview with the man himself. No explanation was forthcoming, except for a generalised gloss over the experiences of the Contactees some years before. Perhaps to try to indict the U.S. Government in human experiments against the will, or knowledge, of the victims involved, was a step too far for Cook. The U.S. Government's dismissive contempt for the great, impoverished mass of its own people has been clear to see for many years, most recently noted during the Hurricane Katrina debacle. So it's possible, surely?


'UFOs: The Secret Evidence" wound up with a look at satellite photographs showing contrails from an unidentified craft which flew halfway across the globe at 8000mph. 'Aurora' was the modern UFO par excellence, it seems. But however fast these things get, the fact remains that the difficulty with identifying many UFOs lies in their bizarre patterns of manoeuvrability. If the Nazis created the Foo Fighters back in the 1940s, then why the heck are we still flying around in fixed wing aircraft 60 years later? It all seems so unlikely. Yes, UFOs were a wonderful cover story to hide black projects behind, but the black projects in themselves do not completely solve the UFO problem. Not by a long chalk. In the end, Nick Cook seemed to agree.
sorry posted the wrong info this seems to try to debunk the program
so I post the video make your own mind up
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...ecret+Evidence

I have problems with this my self with alien abductions....does not mention MILAB or mind control
what you can`t deny is that they have used UFO phenomenon as propaganda and disinformation


Thirdwave what actually research have you done it UFO`s?
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 15-07-2009 at 11:15 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009, 11:42 AM   #58
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post

I have problems with this my self with alien abductions....does not mention MILAB or mind control
what you can`t deny is that they have used UFO phenomenon as propaganda and disinformation


Thirdwave what actually research have you done it UFO`s?

What do you mean what I cant deny is the disinformation?

I am going by the public.... what the people experience... not what some government project talked about on some website , why cant that be propaganda?

there have been ex military and government talk of ETE cover up... so that is official... what makes your stuff any more official or true?

I have no doubt the MSM and government will spin things how they want to spin them as they always do, but there is no logical explanation as to why they are pretending ETEs are here....

you cant generalise the abduction cases as there are different kinds... people being abducted and not been seen missing, happening over night.... physical evidence found with no broken skin tissue.. two people at once..so on..

What research have I done?... it is not my main focus of research but I have done enough to known what is put out there... and I find the stuff like MILABS .. MK ULTRA... although interesting, no more tangible than any UFO or ETE story, and they are probably both true... What research have you done?

No one knows the whole truth, me nor you.. I personally believe they have been making a big effort to cover all this up for a long time, and are approaching a position where they may not be able to, and have got them selves in a pickle as to how to explain how they have lied for the last 70 or so years...
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009, 11:50 AM   #59
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

MK ULTRA has been admitted and people paid compensation, but the true extent of the program has been covered up , documents have been destroyed its not conspiracy but fact ok

Quote:
Project MK-ULTRA, or MKULTRA, was the code name for a covert CIA mind-control and chemical interrogation research program, run by the Office of Scientific Intelligence. The program began in the early 1950s, continuing at least through the late 1960s, and it used United States citizens as its test subjects.[1][2][3] The published evidence indicates that Project MK-ULTRA involved the surreptitious use of many types of drugs, as well as other methods, to manipulate individual mental states and to alter brain function.

Project MK-ULTRA was first brought to wide public attention in 1975 by the U.S. Congress, through investigations by the Church Committee, and by a presidential commission known as the Rockefeller Commission. Investigative efforts were hampered by the fact that CIA Director Richard Helms ordered all MK-ULTRA files destroyed in 1973; the Church Committee and Rockefeller Commission investigations relied on the sworn testimony of direct participants and on the relatively small number of documents that survived Helms' destruction order.[4]

Although the CIA insists that MK-ULTRA-type experiments have been abandoned, 14-year CIA veteran Victor Marchetti has stated in various interviews that the CIA routinely conducts disinformation campaigns and that CIA mind control research continued. In a 1977 interview, Marchetti specifically called the CIA claim that MK-ULTRA was abandoned a "cover story."[5][6]

On the Senate floor in 1977, Senator Ted Kennedy said:

The Deputy Director of the CIA revealed that over thirty universities and institutions were involved in an "extensive testing and experimentation" program which included covert drug tests on unwitting citizens "at all social levels, high and low, native Americans and foreign." Several of these tests involved the administration of LSD to "unwitting subjects in social situations." At least one death, that of Dr. Olson, resulted from these activities. The Agency itself acknowledged that these tests made little scientific sense. The agents doing the monitoring were not qualified scientific observers.[7]

To this day most specific information regarding Project MKULTRA remains highly classified information.[citation needed]
hmm when was the first "alien" abduction reported after 1960 by any chance?

honestly I have just goggled this my self after writing the above statement......easy when you know what you are looking for
Quote:
The first alien abduction narrative to be widely publicized was the Betty and Barney Hill abduction in 1961.[5]
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 15-07-2009 at 12:00 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009, 12:11 PM   #60
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
MK ULTRA has been admitted and people paid compensation, but the true extent of the program has been covered up , documents have been destroyed its not conspiracy but fact ok

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA


hmm when was the first "alien" abduction reported after 1960 by any chance?
Actually no... it was the late 50s and early 60s that cases where noted and had a certain amount of attention drawn to, though many years before then there was stories that came out and reported cases... going way back.

I mean there have been so many reports of beings found through altered states and UFOs...

in 1918 A Crowley claimed to have interacted with a being he called "Lam"

here..


Quote:
honestly I have just goggled this my self after writing the above statement......easy when you know what you are looking for
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_abduction
I have also researched it and my info is also available.

Last edited by thirdwave; 15-07-2009 at 12:12 PM.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:58 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.