Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 12-07-2009, 08:42 AM   #21
ormy

Maybe the spunk/grapeshots are 'genuine' then some hoaxers came along and had the foresight to add the willy later? Anyway, isnt it just some computer generated image?

Last edited by ormy; 12-07-2009 at 08:44 AM.
ormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:10 AM   #22
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ormy View Post

isnt it just some computer generated image?
I think we can safely assume it is -
as long as nobody gives a location.

Last edited by phildee3; 12-07-2009 at 09:37 AM.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:31 AM   #23
lovestoned

Cant believe you are arguing over the "Jizz circle" i think it is a genius bit of farmer handywork!!! hehe
lovestoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:50 AM   #24
deca

diffidently microwaves ....the hiss could of been from a microwave hearing effect
Quote:
The microwave auditory effect, also known as the microwave hearing effect or the Frey effect, consists of audible clicks induced by pulsed/modulated microwave frequencies. The clicks are generated directly inside the human head without the need of any receiving electronic device. The effect was first reported by persons working in the vicinity of radar transponders during World War II. These induced sounds are not audible to other people nearby. The microwave auditory effect was later discovered to be inducible with shorter-wavelength portions of the electromagnetic spectrum. During the Cold War era, the American neuroscientist Allan H. Frey studied this phenomenon and was the first to publish (Journal of Applied Physiology, Vol. 17, pages 689-692, 1962) information on the nature of the microwave auditory effect; this effect is therefore also known as the Frey effect.

also headache are reported by TI`s & Electrical Hypersensitivity & Microwave Sickness

http://www.powerwatch.org.uk/health/sensitivity.asp
Quote:
Electrical Hypersensitivity (ES) is an illness that is both highly controversial and little understood. The symptoms can vary a lot between sufferers, but will normally include some of the following: sleep disturbance, tiredness, depression, headaches, restlessness, irritability, concentration problems, forgetfulness, learning difficulties, frequent infections, blood pressure changes, limb and joint pains, numbness or tingling sensations, tinnitus, hearing loss, impaired balance, giddiness and eye problems. There have been reports of cardiovascular problems such as tachycardia, though these are relatively rare.
Also in project Bizarre
http://wmamw.com/ProjBizarreWeapImp.htm
Quote:
A cell phone study indicates alteration of time perception in humans
Also not all effects are degrading or the degrade his ability
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 12-07-2009 at 11:55 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:21 PM   #25
clachan

Re. police officer,what was his name?Where,s his statement?
I do think this formation is very convincing but this off duty policeman is,nt.
clachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:40 PM   #26
kingmob

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
diffidently microwaves ....the hiss could of been from a microwave hearing effect
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect

also headache are reported by TI`s & Electrical Hypersensitivity & Microwave Sickness

http://www.powerwatch.org.uk/health/sensitivity.asp

Also in project Bizarre
http://wmamw.com/ProjBizarreWeapImp.htm

Also not all effects are degrading or the degrade his ability
Dude, you need to chill with this microwave stuff. We know that you think its the government and their new microwave technology trying to trick us into believing crop circles. I would be much interested to hear your opinion for why they are making crop circles.

The crackling effect could be related to a dozen different things that have nothing to do with microwave technology.

Again, that report presents more questions than answers. 2 strange "humanoids" with superhuman powers examining it, some off duty cop that nobody knows about, some plants moving, etc.

The only thing that's clear is that the crop circle appeared.

Last edited by kingmob; 12-07-2009 at 02:45 PM.
kingmob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:47 PM   #27
deca

ready have
Its be used in the past.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subversion_(doubt)
Quote:
When Thomas Harriot was left at a New World colony by Sir Walter Raleigh in 1586, it was partly his duty to bring civilisation to the Native Americans (then referred to as Indians). As civilisation was purportedly impossible without Christianity, this was to be imposed upon the Native Americans. Harriot documented two relevant observations in his Brief and True Report of the New Found Land of Virginia. Firstly, that the natives had a degree of religion to their culture of which Harriot drew parallels to Christianity. Secondly, he noticed that everyday non-divine objects caused the natives to believe in the divinity of the invaders, noting

"Most things they saw with us, as mathematical instruments, sea compasses, the virtue of the lodestone in drawing iron, a perspective glass whereby was shown many strange sights, burning glasses, wildfire works, gun, book, writing and reading, spring clocks that seemed to go off by themselves, and many other things that we had, were so strange unto them and so far exceeded their capabilities to comprehend the reason and means how they should be made and done that they thought they were rather the works of gods than of men, or at the leastwise they had been given and taught us of the gods"[2]

It would seem that Harriot used this to impose Christianity upon the natives. At one point, as the native crop was scarce one year, Harriot suggested that the Christian God would provide better for their land.[3] Thus the Subversion was Produced and Contained.
too keep you natives with your simple tools believing in Aliens,UFO`s astral entity`s etc.....
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century

Last edited by deca; 12-07-2009 at 02:48 PM.
Old 12-07-2009, 03:41 PM   #28
deca

Blame the Russians for starting this mind fuck war on humanity ....woodpecker signal..........

nukes had a cold war answer Mutual assured destruction

Looks like this tech will have answer .....Domestic use.....you don`t comply you get fried - while they sit a one big table....great COF comply or fry

once you start realizing how much the spent on remote view and researching brain waves you start to worry Who`s satellite left there tag

How would we know who won the space race/mind war? or if it still going on or about to start?

Last edited by deca; 12-07-2009 at 04:09 PM.
Old 12-07-2009, 05:09 PM   #29
sade
Inactive

deca, it's very easy to blame the guys sitting in an office for 'attacking your mind'
rather than to take responsability for your own mind and thoughts.
Im sorry if this offends you.

The disk-crop is one of those crops that I've always been interested in,
but I still don't believe that it's all Alien-made, because if it is...
Then they don't seem particularly smart to me. "We oppose deception?"
Well, that's good. Thanks for informing us by putting that crop-circle in England ONLY and not in other parts of the world.
You clearly are getting your message through. Twats. -_-
sade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 05:20 PM   #30
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by sade View Post
deca, it's very easy to blame the guys sitting in an office for 'attacking your mind'
rather than to take responsability for your own mind and thoughts.
Im sorry if this offends you.

The disk-crop is one of those crops that I've always been interested in,
but I still don't believe that it's all Alien-made, because if it is...
Then they don't seem particularly smart to me. "We oppose deception?"
Well, that's good. Thanks for informing us by putting that crop-circle in England ONLY and not in other parts of the world.
You clearly are getting your message through. Twats. -_-
enjoy you ascension ...

I think I should right a book and cash in.

Its new dawn and new begin a new awakening a new awareness .........
too the almighty corn jizz that could not be mad made, The sign that lead to my true path to enlightenment and finical reward I thank thee almighty corn jizz

Last edited by deca; 12-07-2009 at 05:23 PM.
Old 12-07-2009, 05:57 PM   #31
jamesc

Quote:
ready have
Its be used in the past.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subversion_(doubt)

too keep you natives with your simple tools believing in Aliens,UFO`s astral entity`s etc.....
What's your reasons for SOME crop formations having NO POSSIBILITY AT ALL OF BEING EXTRATRESTIAL IN ORIGIN.As you so kindly pointed out at natives being so in awe of NEW GADGETS/TECHNOLOGY what if the "native DENIAL" is happening to you in regards for SOME UFOs AND CROP FORMATIONS.We are still early in our evolution and to say that NO extrarerstial advanced civilisations could NOT POSSIBLY be responsible for SOME UFOs and crop formations,(these formations are much more than simple circles), is total nonsense and defiantly throwing the baby out with the bath water so to speak.When some of these formations and UFOs are making the military and some scientists have serious questions to address it can only be that even they are NOT SURE for the origins of these 2 enigmas.Time after timE in Britain UFO investigaters were told that the MOD DID NOT investigate reports of UFOs because they considered them as NOT A THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY .How can objects that can leave and enter British air space AT WILL and in some cases evade even the most advanced air craft NOT BE A THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY.They LIED about this and i suspect they are doing the same with SOME of these crop formations.Untill you can PROVE that there is NO POSSIBILITYof advanced extratrestial civilisations possessing advanced technology to account for SOME of these UFOs and crop formations then you are just SURMISING AND GUESSING.The technology at the present on what we know about and have archived so far in our evolution cannot be used to rule out other POSSIBILITIES and POSSIBLE VISITATIONS FROM FAR SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCIES.

Last edited by jamesc; 12-07-2009 at 05:59 PM.
jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 06:19 PM   #32
deca

I think there is a thing called harvest festival and probably a history of offerings to the gods etc........Did hoaxes only start this century?

crop circles don`t prove UFO`s or EXTRATRESTIAL life

The ones that are not done by string and a pieces of wood do suggest advanced technology.

You have to ask yourself has man got this capability or is in beyond his means.
unfortunately man does process Microwave technology and advanced targeting equipment....Also they have spent billions on it ether throw Starwars,Non lethal , satellite ect.....

Can the crop circles be done by microwaves? I think they can

so were is your proof in has to be by EXTRATRESTIAL life?

Last edited by deca; 12-07-2009 at 06:20 PM.
Old 12-07-2009, 06:27 PM   #33
skunksmash

Quote:
I think there is a thing called harvest festival and probably a history of offerings to the gods etc........Did hoaxes only start this century?

The ones that are not done by string and a pieces of wood do suggest advanced technology.

unfortunately man does process Microwave technology and advanced targeting equipment....Also they have spent billions on it ether throw Starwars,Non lethal , satellite ect.....

ITS CERTAINLY MICROWAVE TECHNOLOGY......the days of the wood & rope are gone, these little orbs or drones map out the field like a piece of paper in a printer, & they work their way across it like an inkjet.

but i honestly believe its been reverse engineered, i think some early crop formations were real & carried info for us, it would have been so easy for the government to adopt.....

but there may still be a few genuine ones among the black ops creations... but seeing as you need to be a mathametician to decode them (alien origins or man made) who knows which ones they are..??

they look superb whoever is creating them...

SK
Old 12-07-2009, 06:36 PM   #34
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunksmash View Post
ITS CERTAINLY MICROWAVE TECHNOLOGY......the days of the wood & rope are gone, these little orbs or drones map out the field like a piece of paper in a printer, & they work their way across it like an inkjet.

but i honestly believe its been reverse engineered, i think some early crop formations were real & carried info for us, it would have been so easy for the government to adopt.....

but there may still be a few genuine ones among the black ops creations... but seeing as you need to be a mathametician to decode them (alien origins or man made) who knows which ones they are..??

they look superb whoever is creating them...

SK
I would say that there is a long history of microwave technology from Tesla, to present day .........
but where did Tesla get his inventions from? I think from his dreams? interesting I think ....I not sure about this
I not going to wounder off in these area of UFO,Alien etc........I have to stick to hard facts and science
Old 12-07-2009, 07:26 PM   #35
jamesc

Quote:

I am asking you to PROVE that SOME UFOs and CROP FORMATIONS CANNOT POSSIBLY be estraterstial in origin .My main point here is in the POSSIBILITY of this , you are just answering that question with a question . So SOME of all UFOs cannot be or POSSIBLY be extratrestial in origin.How do you know this??PROVE that their is no POSSIBILITY of advanced extratresstial civilisations mimicking to a degree the technology that WE KNOW ABOUT but possessing much more than WE CURRENTLY KNOW OF? To dismiss the POSSIBILITY of some of these formations or UFOs having a extratresstial origin is nothing more than a pure blinkered and arrogant view point of WE KNOW ALL THERE IS TO KNOW OF THIS VAST AND UNDISCOVERED UNIVERSE. PROVE that you know all there is to know about the possibilities that are contained in this universe .

Last edited by jamesc; 12-07-2009 at 07:27 PM.
jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:46 PM   #36
deca

I can Possibly win the lottery next week If I chose 6 numbers and part with pound.......Many people have won.........

how many UFO have been proved to make crop circles?

i think I will keep my pound and stick to microwaves.

thou I believe I have more chance winning the lottery than seeing any evidence that proves that UFO`s create crop circles.

Why do I have to disprove UFO`s ? or believe the possibility of some be done with UFO`s I have an explanation that stands.

Can you show me any prove to re examine my explanation? or do I have just to believe in the possibility that they are done by UFO`s ?

can you believe in the possibility you been had? and they are not done by UFO`s can you handle that?
Old 12-07-2009, 09:18 PM   #37
clachan

No one knows how these formations come to be,but after reading this thread and other related info. AND am open minded and neutral i do tend to ebb towards human activity. I dont understand advanced technology but i do know what is possible today is bloody scarey !
A friend of mine told me the stealth fighter jet was on the drawing board in the 50,s,i dont know if thats true but if it is then what is in the pipe line today.
I do think given all the evidence i,ve seen that ET,s are here,in fact im sure of it.
One thing for certain,these 2009 formations are created with high tech equipment,not blokes on the ground so something very strange is here for all to see........... at the moment i would bet on microwave or simular tool,but only just,im still open minded.
clachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:56 PM   #38
deca

unfortunately it looks like Ufologist have been used as away to spread disinformation and misinformation for a very long time, All the core people seem to have dodge connections to CIA....unfortunately information takes on a life of its own , think its popular culture to belief in them now.
prier to me getting mind controlled & electronic harassed I would of believed in aliens and the CIA US were hiding this knowledge back....but I realized they are hiding testing of advance technology weapons/aircraft and human experimentation mind control/electronic harassment / implants.

Unfortunately I think there is a whole cottage industry built on UFO mythology,crop circle and similar new age stuff who now have a vested interest.

Last edited by deca; 12-07-2009 at 09:57 PM.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:12 PM   #39
deca

2 in two days ....why arn`t the militray going nuts choppers flying, Aircraft scrambled....area corded of ....men in black driving around...waiting invasion?
Old 12-07-2009, 10:55 PM   #40
who elsie

Quote:
2 in two days ....why arn`t the militray going nuts choppers flying, Aircraft scrambled....area corded of ....men in black driving around...waiting invasion?
Ooh! you're so sexy when you're confrontational!

Quote:
Unfortunately I think there is a whole cottage industry built on UFO mythology,crop circle and similar new age stuff who now have a vested interest.
I would agree with this, to a large extent. But you could say the same with the whole conspiracy movement too, or with any other subject that involves a degree of mystery. Unfortunately, there's no getting around it. Yes, there are some charlatons out there, but there are a greater number of genuine researchers, who barely scratch a living out of it, but who are prepared to dedicate themselves to a subject they feel passionate about. If you don't believe me, just look at someone like Russell Callaghan. He took over as editor of UFO Magazine after Graham Birdsall died suddenly. This later became UFO Data magazine, which finally went out of business earlier this year. You can read his statement here about the closure and how much it personally cost him to try and keep it afloat - out of pure dedication to the subject http://www.ufodata.co.uk/index1.htm

There are many other examples like this, across the board, including David Icke, who struggled financially for years trying to get his message out. Now, he too, is accused of profiteering out of his subject. It is, of course, nonsense.
who elsie is offline   Reply With Quote