Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 01-10-2008, 08:37 AM   #21
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
so true bout illuminate stuff here .
totally true ! i mean ?

i have heard many things about this date .

to think an alien enterty might come here .

lol , im pmsl !

does any one really believe theywould come in piece ?
to w world where they ( we ) kill our own ?????????????????

would we trust an alien race that could kill their own ?
would we wish to have relations with them ?

it doesnt take the brains of an arch bishop to work this out .

if aliens came here only a few senarios would explain it .so lets face the reality facts here !

1) they have a ship that needs repairs and they were forced to land here
2) crashed here
3)they intend a long drawn out deseption to kill us in the long run because they have done what we are presently doing to our planet .
which is probably exactly what we would do to another race who wrent as advanced as us in the future .

thats about it folks .so face reality .
any inteligent life form would avoid this god forsaken shit whole of murderers of its own kind like the plague !and it doesnt even take an intelectual to work that one out .

tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 09:09 AM   #22
anthony65
Inactive

This article appeared today in an Irish newspaper describing recent UFO sightings over the Emerald Isle by police, politicians and pilots (all professions starting with "P" )

http://www.independent.ie/national-n...o-1484949.html

I've never heard of this newspaper before, but the article even mentions the fake alien invasion

Yesterday, the last thing I did at work was to draw a triangle UFO with lights at the corners and one in the middle, just having a larf... When I got home, my eldest daughter (5 years old) had drawn a triangular "house" with round "windows" in the corners and one in the middle Her triangle wasn't quite a triangle, but very close to it...

This morning my attention was drawn to a triangle drawn on a flip chart in of the offices here, again with 3 circles in the corners and something written in the middle Synchronicity City, man!

When I first started truth seeking a couple of years ago, I had a very vivid "dream", which I would now describe as an out of body experience. In the "dream" I was floating and looking down on myself and 2 of my children as we slept. The bedroom in the dream was absolutely true to detail, unusual for my dreams. At the window, no curtains, was a small black triangular UFO, pryramid shaped, with lights at the corners and a very bright light in the middle. I watched myself as I crawled towards my children to protect them. I wasn't scared in the dream, I just wanted to protect my kids. That was it... I'd never heard of triangle UFOs before this but the next morning I found that my "dream" had been of the most common type of recent UFO sightings. My understanding of UFOs was still flying saucers... Earlier this year, my wife was painting over the wooden frame of the window and she noted two small black scorch marks about a metre apart. She remembered my description of the dream and told me.

My belief is that the triangles are very likely to be of manmade origin; black ops... I'm open to the idea of positive and negative aliens; although I feel that any positive aliens would respect our right to free will and not interfere.

I don't know what to expect on October 14th, but fake or real, I think we're going to be hearing more and more about UFOs in the near future...
anthony65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 09:11 AM   #23
comawhite015

Does the footage exist anywhere?

I wanna see I wanna see
I never said to be like me. I say to be like you and make a difference. - Marilyn Manson
comawhite015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 09:46 AM   #24
wazaaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony65 View Post
This article appeared today in an Irish newspaper describing recent UFO sightings over the Emerald Isle by police, politicians and pilots (all professions starting with "P" )
I have found another referance!

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.co...or+Performance

PPPPPP Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Beat That!!!
wazaaap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 09:47 AM   #25
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazaaap View Post
I have found another referance!

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.co...or+Performance

PPPPPP Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Beat That!!!
thats squady talk wazaaap .

pppppp .

so true though !
Old 01-10-2008, 09:50 AM   #26
wazaaap

Quote:
thats squady talk wazaaap .

pppppp .

so true though !
you spotted that did you? you must be iluminati!!

lol.
Old 01-10-2008, 09:52 AM   #27
serpentoffire

Location: My spirit is everywhere, my soul in every time, my body in the space-time

They use mass psychosis to apply a problem reaction solution paradigm:
1) problem: strange lighting ORBs sightseeing, humans abducted by aliens
2) reaction: fear, terror, masses demand worldwide defence network
3) solution: a worldwide army in the hand of few (Judaic-freemasonry conspiracy)

"TRIA SUNT MIRABILIA DEUS ET HOMO MATER ET VIRGO TRINUS ET UNUS"
serpentoffire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 10:12 AM   #28
fransetter
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentoffire View Post
ATTENTION!!!! This is another NWO PSYOP!!!!!
They make aliens using cerimonial magic!!!!
Yep.... well sort of - but not quite - I think you will find it goes something like this:

They aren't going to be interfering in world events so I was told on Friday evening by a lady who had come to the meditation workshop. "They are coming to spread lerve to the world. Nobody will be able to touch them, no missiles - nothing. All they want to do is show lerve to humanity, oooh I am SOOOOO excited".

Robbie Williams and his angels will be found at the helm of the Ashtar Command, whilst John Lennon and his heavenly choir will be signing in top form "All you need is l-e-r-v-e"

Of course, as this 5 miles wide spacecraft is nothing but an Illuminati hologramme David Icke will be there too: "nothing worry about - it's all an illusion mate".

So there you all go. Everything is all in hand for the great day and I look forward to cheering you all on and waving goodbye to those who wish to join in :-D
fransetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 10:17 AM   #29
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazaaap View Post
you spotted that did you? you must be iluminati!!

lol.
naaaaaa ?
exprience dude .

like ?
erm ?

the words

civi
onions ( balls )
crap hat ( other regiment mostly any one who isnt a parra )

sayings like ?
your waisting my fucking time ( ie they could be on the job instead of there )
fckin joe = useless git

just a few .

lol

illuminate ?
pmsl.

do you know ? in the street sometimes because i still have a stern body posture and sit down with hands on knees and elbows sticking out .

i still get accused of being a sqady , or an agent , or some type of security ?

its mad .
talk about ? old habbits die hard .lol . im sure one day im gonna be harrassed for it for no reason .
lol.

fckem , bring it on lol.i trust no fcker anyway , so im always so spot on in the street , no one runs rings around me .
its all body language !

Last edited by tracker; 01-10-2008 at 10:18 AM.
Old 01-10-2008, 10:27 AM   #30
wazaaap

Quote:
naaaaaa ?
exprience dude .

like ?
erm ?

the words

civi
onions ( balls )
crap hat ( other regiment mostly any one who isnt a parra )

sayings like ?
your waisting my fucking time ( ie they could be on the job instead of there )
fckin joe = useless git

just a few .

lol

illuminate ?
pmsl.

do you know ? in the street sometimes because i still have a stern body posture and sit down with hands on knees and elbows sticking out .

i still get accused of being a sqady , or an agent , or some type of security ?

its mad .
talk about ? old habbits die hard .lol . im sure one day im gonna be harrassed for it for no reason .
lol.

fckem , bring it on lol.i trust no fcker anyway , so im always so spot on in the street , no one runs rings around me .
its all body language !
too Right mate - drop a nuke for all i care, i'm gonna survive it :-)

My brain hurts with all this survival learning.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:13 AM   #31
misterethoughts

I think this is a lie. I believe that the government is going to make up some crap when this doesn't happen. I think it's to put fear out there? Who knows.. but seems kinda fishy...
misterethoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 11:52 AM   #32
harris999

I really doubt this is guna happen, but i really really hope it does. Would change the world view on pretty much everything, stop them arguing over useless crap that isnt even an issue.

If the GfoL do what they promise then the world will be a much better place. Which is why i really hope they show up on october 14th :P

However, my rational side tells me its all a load of rubbish, only proof of the GfoL is a news broadcast from the 70s that coulda been faked (would need some pretty insane technoledgy tho, or it was a goverment test to see peoples reaction on such things, like the war of the worlds radio broadcast)) and channeled messages from people around the world, which could just be people with mental problems. Not saying channeling isnt possible, but untill i see proof its real then i dont just "beleive" in something.

Time will tell tho, lets just wait an see, only few more days :P

Last edited by harris999; 01-10-2008 at 11:54 AM.
harris999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 11:58 AM   #33
titan
Inactive

Can't see it myself.

Aren't we supposed to be fooled into thinking aliens are coming?

The aliens have been here for a while anyway.

??
titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 12:02 PM   #34
titan
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony65 View Post

http://www.independent.ie/national-n...o-1484949.html

I've never heard of this newspaper before, but the article even mentions the fake alien invasion

Yesterday, the last thing I did at work was to draw a triangle UFO with lights at the corners and one in the middle, just having a larf... When I got home, my eldest daughter (5 years old) had drawn a triangular "house" with round "windows" in the corners and one in the middle Her triangle wasn't quite a triangle, but very close to it...

This morning my attention was drawn to a triangle drawn on a flip chart in of the offices here, again with 3 circles in the corners and something written in the middle Synchronicity City, man!

When I first started truth seeking a couple of years ago, I had a very vivid "dream", which I would now describe as an out of body experience. In the "dream" I was floating and looking down on myself and 2 of my children as we slept. The bedroom in the dream was absolutely true to detail, unusual for my dreams. At the window, no curtains, was a small black triangular UFO, pryramid shaped, with lights at the corners and a very bright light in the middle. I watched myself as I crawled towards my children to protect them. I wasn't scared in the dream, I just wanted to protect my kids. That was it... I'd never heard of triangle UFOs before this but the next morning I found that my "dream" had been of the most common type of recent UFO sightings. My understanding of UFOs was still flying saucers... Earlier this year, my wife was painting over the wooden frame of the window and she noted two small black scorch marks about a metre apart. She remembered my description of the dream and told me.

My belief is that the triangles are very likely to be of manmade origin; black ops... I'm open to the idea of positive and negative aliens; although I feel that any positive aliens would respect our right to free will and not interfere.

I don't know what to expect on October 14th, but fake or real, I think we're going to be hearing more and more about UFOs in the near future...
mmm. it's saying that the fake alien invasion (ian crane) is going to be staged by the same terrorists who were responsible for 911

So is that Project Bluebeam from caves or real live......'we get what has been happening...how can we have been so blind'...talk?
Old 01-10-2008, 12:05 PM   #35
titan
Inactive

Seriously ....is this Ashtar Command saying this?

I remember reading about the New Age hoax in DI.....Ashtar/Ishtar.....more nonsense.
Old 01-10-2008, 12:16 PM   #36
alzee

It's so hard to imagine any predictions like this coming true; i mean, if they did then all of a sudden credence is lent to sites like this and all that is said on them! And I just can't imagine THEM allowing that to happen.

That aside, if this prediction does come to pass, as has already been mentioned, it's an illusion.
alzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 12:29 PM   #37
loki
Inactive

ok has the mass media picked this story up yet .. sorry i dont watch tv or read news papers and whatnot ....

because if they havnt condemed this as some kind of cult by now i would be very surprised ....

like its pretty huge ... and they seem to pick up on like 100 people seeming to rant about stuff ... yet millions are buying into this and nothing is being said as far as i know in the mass media .. correct me if im wrong

are they scared that it might come to pass and dont want to be seen condeming it or what ... it dosnt really make sence

i have no idea whether its gunna happen or not ... i would love it to happen but we have been tricked alot of times before ....

but for somthing as big as this not to be condemed by the media as a cult is strange

its either this is really gunna happen ... or this is some blue beam op and the illuminati are letting this run rampant on the net to fuel it while giving it no negitive mass media coverage

hmmm i need to think some more about this
loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 12:40 PM   #38
astrochicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin View Post
If those aliens are Lynyrd Skynyrd fans than I will lose hope in all of existence.

Lynyrd Skynyrd were shite from the day Ed King left... note: How no-one even attempts to replicate his guitar solos, in fact they even skip the 1st solo alltogether.

[Trivial Pursuit Mode]
Note: The song and guitar solo came to ed king "in a dream" and he's playing it in the wrong key. (The song's in D, resolves to a G and the solo's an e minor pentatonic improv.
[/Trivial Pursuit Mode]

...and here's the galactic federation of light with the weather...
Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"

Last edited by astrochicken; 01-10-2008 at 12:42 PM.
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:49 PM   #39
friendsinthesky
Banned

Can they pick up John Lennon on the way. And if they don't come well, you can always read about in Blossom's book.

Quote:
But the initial announcement that the federation was en route was made by Goodchild, who recently published a book documenting the messages channelled to her by these cosmic beings.
friendsinthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:51 PM   #40
moondancer

Dunno... would be good if it happened.. although I imagine so many people wouldn't beable to cope and there would be mass chaos.. (which maybe isnt a bad thing.. and maybe I underestimate people)

I was excited, but then read online how many people have lived through these 'predicitions' year after year and my excitement faded

I was only saying to people a couple of months ago though, how much media attention ufo sightings have got this year..and how maybe we are being prepared for something.. I mean, police helicopters 'chasing' them over Wales ! whats all that about...
moondancer is offline   Reply With Quote