Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 01-10-2008, 01:08 AM   #1
piratecooper

Default Aliens are coming - date of arrival is October 14

Sorry for another Oct 14 post but this is "cooky!"

ET is coming on vacation

September 28 2008 at 03:07PM

By Eleanor Momberg

ET is coming on vacation.

Reminiscent of a bad script from a science-fiction movie, Earthlings are being warned in a bombardment of Internet postings that the aliens are coming. And, their date of arrival is October 14.

While sceptics are brushing off the messages as something that will give ufology a bad name, others are saying the messages received by two mediums on opposite ends of the globe are real.

The mediums, Blossom Goodchild, an Australian actress, author and direct-voice medium, and Mike Quinsey, a well-known United States-based medium, say they have been contacted by the galactic Federation of Light who have made it known that they will park their massive space ship over Alabama "in the south of your hemisphere" on October 14, and will remain there for three days.

The visitation to humans has been brought forward from the initially planned End of Days in 2012 because of the damage being caused to the planet by man and the fact that "dark forces" remain in charge.

The most recent message was channelled to Mike Quinsey this week from SaLuSa of Sirius on behalf of the federation, which warned that it would not be long before people would get a clear indication of where humanity was going.

"There are events that are approaching manifestation that will be the precursor of greater happenings... You are being helped to break away from the iron grip of the dark forces, and this is vital if you are to tread a different path that shall allow you full expression in the Light," part of the message said.

SaLuSa continued that soon there would be "irrefutable proof" that we are not alone in this universe and that extraterrestrial craft were no strangers to the planet.

"What will be different is that the event of October 14 will happen in such a way that it will be undeniable and will open the door to first contact," the being apparently told Quinsey, who was also informed that without the help of extraterrestrials, man would have been unable to progress as far.

But the initial announcement that the federation was en route was made by Goodchild, who recently published a book documenting the messages channelled to her by these cosmic beings.

She said that in her most recent contacts the beings informed her that they come to "help us and our planet move to a new higher vibration of love".

In their message to the "leaders, governors, politicians and all people of Earth", the federation stated that they would be attacked by those who would try to deny their existence.

They were not coming to take over the world or destroy it, but to give people hope so that they would see the Light. Their presence would be televised, but there would be no direct human contact.

The aliens claimed that man had been prepared for their arrival - through the movies.

One blogger questioned whether the Federation of Light was the alien force that Captain Kirk and Mr Spock had to deal with in at least three of the original Star Trek episodes.

Others debated whether this was not part of Nasa's Blue Beam Project, part of which apparently involved a gigantic "space show" consisting of three-dimensional optical holograms sounding the new "god's" voice to mark the start of a new world order.

Yet others debated whether these messages were reminiscent of doomsday cults such as Jim Jones's People's Temple and the Heaven's Gate in which followers committed mass suicide.

The 38 Heaven's Gate followers believed souls would board a space ship hiding in the Hale-Bopp comet in 1997.

In additional communications posted on Goodchild's website, the aliens tell her they are coming to collect those humans who have seen the Light, which some said might explain alien abductions.

Cristo Louw, the founder of South Africa's UFO Resource, said he believed anything was possible and that "vibrations have been happening throughout the history of humankind". While he would not bet money on the aliens arriving on October 14, he did believe it "might be a good thing to get people to focus on something more positive".

"If it happens, it is not unexpected. It is not going to change the fact that these beings are real," he said. "Most people are in survival-mode thinking, so they have not had a chance to think about the deeper questions in life. This might be their chance."

Man, he said, was ready for this visit.

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_i...3020423C422115

Thuggin' till the day I die
They don't give a fuck about us
And when I start to rise
A hero in their children's eyes
Now they give a fuck about us
piratecooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:10 AM   #2
devin

Stupid fucking aliens.
They said to him, "Tell us who you are so that we may believe in you." He said to them, "You read the face of the sky and of the earth, but you have not recognized the one who is before you, and you do not know how to read this moment." - Gnostic Gospel of Thomas.
http://www.icompositions.com/music/song.php?sid=91452
Ringingcedars.com
devin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:24 AM   #3
eclecticspirit

Over Alabama of all places. Sheesh. If it were me I'd park somewhere that would get a little more exposure...oh...like over NEW YORK CITY MAYBE??

Seriously, I've never put much stock in so-called channelers. I'll believe it when I see it.
eclecticspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:28 AM   #4
piratecooper

Those darn aliens must have been listening to this song!

Sorry Neil Young.

And when I start to rise
Old 01-10-2008, 01:29 AM   #5
ownedtbh

ok loads of people are saying its going to be over Alabama well thats wrong they said "we give the name Alabama" never mentioned appearing there at all. also they said they will be around for ATLEAST 3 days not just 3 days total.

sorry i just felt the need to say this. i guess we will all find out on the 14th
ownedtbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:29 AM   #6
devin

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratecooper View Post
Those darn aliens must have been listening to this song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwWUOmk7wO0

Sorry Neil Young.
If those aliens are Lynyrd Skynyrd fans than I will lose hope in all of existence.
They said to him, "Tell us who you are so that we may believe in you." He said to them, "You read the face of the sky and of the earth, but you have not recognized the one who is before you, and you do not know how to read this moment." - Gnostic Gospel of Thomas.
Ringingcedars.com

Last edited by devin; 01-10-2008 at 01:30 AM.
Old 01-10-2008, 01:34 AM   #7
eclecticspirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin View Post
If those aliens are Lynyrd Skynyrd fans than I will lose hope in all of existence.
Amen to that!!
eclecticspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:34 AM   #8
drael

Lol. Funny as. Can just see what that would do. Theyd be people dancing in the street worshipping them, and preists on the culpit preaching the hellfire of demons.

I mean thats why the treaty on earth was written, because no matter how many thousands of years of being here, we always just noticed the flash - magick technology etc. Just like jesus on the hill. Yes, fish and bread for everyone, now what was my message? (oh nevermind at least u recorded the part about fish and bread!)

In this age of channels and prophecies, track records of accuracy are becoming clearer. These guys records are poked.
drael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:35 AM   #9
qasrose
Premier Subscribers

Nothing will happen this will be another normal day, like any other :P.

I bet my life savings on it.
qasrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:36 AM   #10
devin

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasrose View Post
Nothing will happen this will be another normal day, like any other :P.

I bet my life savings on it.
When will the days stop being normal?
Ringingcedars.com
Old 01-10-2008, 01:46 AM   #11
piratecooper

Hubble repair mission delayed until Oct. 14

Hurricane Ike and a few technical difficulties are the latest causes behind another delay in the launch of NASA's mission to repair the Hubble Space Telescope.

The launch of the space shuttle Atlantis will now be pushed back four days until Oct. 14, NASA officials said Wednesday.

The team of astronauts is scheduled to perform a number of repairs to the telescope designed to keep it operational until 2013, the earliest date its successor, the James Webb Telescope, is expected to be launched.

http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2...4.html?ref=rss

Events

* 1066 - Norman Conquest: Battle of Hastings - In England on Senlac Hill, seven miles from Hastings, the forces of William the Conqueror defeat the Saxon army and kill King Harold II of England.
* 1322 - Robert the Bruce of Scotland defeats King Edward II of England at Byland, forcing Edward to accept Scotland's independence.
* 1582 - Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
* 1586 - Mary I of Scotland goes on trial for conspiracy against Elizabeth I of England.
* 1656 - Massachusetts enacts the first punitive legislation against the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers). The marriage of church-and-state in Puritanism makes them regard the ritual-free Quakers as spiritually apostate and politically subversive.
* 1758 - Austria defeats Prussia at the Battle of Hochkirk
* 1773 - The first recorded Ministry of Education, the Komisja Edukacji Narodowej (Polish for Commission of National Education), is formed in Poland.
* 1773 - American Revolutionary War: The United Kingdom's East India Company tea ships' cargo are burned at Annapolis, Maryland.
* 1789 - George Washington proclaims the first Thanksgiving Day.
* 1805 - Battle of Elchingen, France defeats Austria
* 1806 - Battle of Jena-Auerst├Ądt France defeats Prussia
* 1812 - Work on London's Regent's Canal starts.
* 1834 - In Philadelphia, Whigs and Democrats stage a gun, stone and brick battle for control of a Moyamensing Township election, resulting in one death, several injuries, and the burning down of a block of buildings.
* 1840 - Maronite leader Bashir II surrenders to the British forces and goes into exile in Malta.
* 1843 - The British arrest Irish nationalist Daniel O'Connell for conspiracy.
* 1863 - American Civil War: Battle of Bristoe Station - Confederate General Robert E. Lee forces fail to drive the Union Army out of Virginia.
* 1867 - The 15th and last Shogun of the Tokugawa shogunate resigns in Japan.
* 1882 - University of the Punjab is founded in present day Pakistan.
* 1884 - George Eastman patents paper-strip photographic film.
* 1888 - Louis Le Prince films first motion picture: Roundhay Garden Scene.
* 1910 - English aviator Claude Grahame-White lands his Farman biplane on Executive Avenue (now Pennsylvania Avenue) near the White House.
* 1912 - While campaigning in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, former president Theodore Roosevelt is shot by saloonkeeper John Schrank. With a fresh flesh wound and the bullet still in him, Roosevelt still delivers his scheduled speech.
* 1913 - Senghenydd Colliery Disaster, the United Kingdom's worst coal mining accident, which claimed 439 lives.
* 1916 - Sophomore tackle and guard Paul Robeson is excluded from the Rutgers football team when Washington and Lee University refused to play against a black person.
* 1916 - The Perm State University was founded in Russia.
* 1920 - Part of Petsamo province is ceded by Soviet Union to Finland.
* 1925 - Anti-French uprising in Damascus (French inhabitants flee)
* 1926 - The children's book Winnie-the-Pooh, by A.A. Milne, is first published.
* 1933 - Nazi Germany withdraws from The League of Nations.
* 1939 - German U-Boat U-47 sinks British battleship HMS Royal Oak.
* 1940 - Balham tube disaster during the Blitz.
* 1942 - A German U-boat sinks the ferry SS Caribou, killing 137.
* 1943 - Prisoners at the Sobibor death camp in Poland revolt, resulting in the death of 11 SS. About half of the camp's 600 prisoners escape; about 50 survive the war.
* 1943 - U.S. 8th Air Force loses 60 B-17 Flying Fortresses during an assault on Schweinfurt.
* 1944 - Allied troops land in Corfu.
* 1947 - Chuck Yeager flies a Bell X-1 faster than the speed of sound, the first man to do so in level flight.
* 1949 - Eleven leaders of the U.S. Communist Party are convicted, after a nine-month trial, of conspiring to advocate the violent overthrow of the U.S. government.
* 1949 - Chinese Red Army occupies Canton (Guangzhou).
* 1957 - Queen Elizabeth II becomes the first Canadian monarch to open the Parliament of Canada with the Speech from the Throne.
* 1958 - The U.S. conducts an underground nuclear weapon test at the Nevada Test Site.
* 1958 - The District of Columbia Bar Association votes to accept black Americans as members.
* 1962 - Cuban Missile Crisis begins: A U-2 flight over Cuba takes photos of Soviet nuclear weapons being installed.
* 1964 - Leonid Brezhnev becomes general secretary of the CPSU and leader of the Soviet Union, ousting Nikita Khrushchev.
* 1964 - American civil rights movement leader Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr becomes the youngest recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize.
* 1966 - The city of Montreal inaugurates the Montreal Metro.
* 1967 - Vietnam War: Folk singer Joan Baez is arrested in a blockade of the military induction center in Oakland, California.
* 1968 - Vietnam War: 27 soldiers are arrested at the Presidio in San Francisco for their peaceful protest of stockade conditions and the Vietnam War.
* 1968 - Vietnam War: The United States Department of Defense announces that the United States Army and United States Marines will be sending about 24,000 troops back to Vietnam for involuntary second tours.
* 1968 - First live telecast from a manned U.S. spacecraft Apollo 7.
* 1968 - A 6.8 earthquake wrecked the Australian town of Meckering, and also ruptured all major roads and railways nearby.
* 1968 - Jim Hines of the USA becomes the first man ever to break the ten second barrier in the 100 metres Olympic final at Mexico City with a time of 9.95 sec. He would be the only man to do so until 1983.
* 1968 - The rebuilt Euston railway station in London is opened.
* 1969 - The United Kingdom introduces the 50p (fifty-pence) coin, replacing the ten-shilling note, in anticipation of the decimalisation of the currency in 1971.
* 1973 - Thailand's University Students protest for a democratic government; 77 are killed and 857 injured.
* 1979 - The first Gay Rights March on Washington, D.C. demands "an end to all social, economic, judicial, and legal oppression of lesbian and gay people," draws 200,000 people.
* 1981 - Citing official misconduct in the investigation and trial, Amnesty International charges the U.S. government with holding Richard Marshall of the American Indian Movement as a political prisoner.
* 1981 - Vice President Hosni Mubarak is elected President of Egypt one week after Anwar Sadat was assassinated.
* 1982 - U.S. President Ronald Reagan proclaims a War on Drugs.
* 1994 - Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat, Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, and Israeli Foreign Minister Shimon Peres receive the Nobel Peace Prize.
* 1998 - Eric Robert Rudolph is charged with 6 bombings including the 1996 Centennial Olympic Park bombing in Atlanta, Georgia.

And when I start to rise
Old 01-10-2008, 01:51 AM   #12
piratecooper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnHdR...en-visitation/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb029...en-visitation/

Who wants to drink the Kool Aid first?

And when I start to rise
Old 01-10-2008, 01:54 AM   #13
devin

Quote:
Who wants to drink the Kool Aid first?
I already drank it. What happens now?
Ringingcedars.com

Last edited by devin; 01-10-2008 at 01:54 AM.
Old 01-10-2008, 01:58 AM   #14
moondancer

Hmmm would 'man' be ready or just shoot at um?
moondancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 02:28 AM   #15
ownedtbh

ownedtbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 02:41 AM   #16
middleway00

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedtbh View Post
ok loads of people are saying its going to be over Alabama well thats wrong they said "we give the name Alabama" never mentioned appearing there at all. also they said they will be around for ATLEAST 3 days not just 3 days total.

sorry i just felt the need to say this. i guess we will all find out on the 14th
Alabama could mean 2 things.

n., pl. Alabama or -as.

1. A tribe of the Creek confederacy formerly inhabiting southern Alabama and now located in eastern Texas.
2. A member of this tribe.
middleway00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 06:59 AM   #17
wazaaap

do they want you to kill yourself when they come?

i hate these people - THEY ARE MAKING MONEY AND TRYING TO FIND FAME FROM YOU BEING DUMB.

Have they guarenteed to give you your time back that you have potentially waisted if nothing happens on the 14th?

no?

I diddnt think so. Try asking for that womans address and phone number and tell her if she is wrong you will send the mob around after her.
wazaaap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 08:26 AM   #18
acacia55

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazaaap View Post
do they want you to kill yourself when they come?

i hate these people - THEY ARE MAKING MONEY AND TRYING TO FIND FAME FROM YOU BEING DUMB.

Have they guarenteed to give you your time back that you have potentially waisted if nothing happens on the 14th?

no?

I diddnt think so. Try asking for that womans address and phone number and tell her if she is wrong you will send the mob around after her.
No reason to hate them, they will get what comes to them on the 15th if they are wrong. The 14th is world standards day. check this out very interesting talking about an organization setup in 1946 with delegates from 25 countries for global economic standardization

Pretty sure if this galactic shit does happen its got illuminati and false flag written all over it. all it takes is watching some of the galactic federation videos and seeing they support sustainable development...check out my post in the other thread
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...d=1#post533942

Last edited by acacia55; 01-10-2008 at 08:29 AM.
acacia55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 08:33 AM   #19
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by acacia55 View Post
No reason to hate them, they will get what comes to them on the 15th if they are wrong. The 14th is world standards day. check this out very interesting talking about an organization setup in 1946 with delegates from 25 countries for global economic standardization
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Standards_Day

Pretty sure if this galactic shit does happen its got illuminati and false flag written all over it. all it takes is watching some of the galactic federation videos and seeing they support sustainable development...check out my post in the other thread
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...d=1#post533942
so true bout illuminate stuff here .
totally true ! i mean ?

i have heard many things about this date .

to think an alien enterty might come here .

lol , im pmsl !

does any one really believe theywould come in piece ?
to w world where they ( we ) kill our own ?????????????????

would we trust an alien race that could kill their own ?
would we wish to have relations with them ?

it doesnt take the brains of an arch bishop to work this out .

if aliens came here only a few senarios would explain it .so lets face the reality facts here !

1) they have a ship that needs repairs and they were forced to land here
2) crashed here
3)they intend a long drawn out deseption to kill us in the long run because they have done what we are presently doing to our planet .
which is probably exactly what we would do to another race who wrent as advanced as us in the future .

thats about it folks .so face reality .
any inteligent life form would avoid this god forsaken shit whole of murderers of its own kind like the plague !and it doesnt even take an intelectual to work that one out .

tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 08:36 AM   #20
serpentoffire

Location: My spirit is everywhere, my soul in every time, my body in the space-time

ATTENTION!!!! This is another NWO PSYOP!!!!!
They make aliens using cerimonial magic!!!!

"TRIA SUNT MIRABILIA DEUS ET HOMO MATER ET VIRGO TRINUS ET UNUS"
serpentoffire is offline   Reply With Quote