Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 12-04-2013, 09:39 AM   #41
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Then those humans must have been more advanced than we are now. The stones at Puma Punku are cut with laser precision.
No they were not more advanced than us

Quote:
And why make stones like this.
Watch that video I asked you to watch

Quote:
Baalbek Lebanon

1200 tons, why go to all the trouble?
Again, if you watch that video you will have all answers to your question. In fact, for Pumu Punku and the Pyramids, you only need to watch half of it.

Last edited by 1ndividua1; 12-04-2013 at 09:39 AM.
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 10:20 AM   #42
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Ancient aliens has run for 5 series on history channel . I have seen them all so far the amount of evidence is overwhelming. Hard to refute. There is some good stuff on there. The series is a multi million dollar production. They are implying that the aliens, messed with our DNA, gave us civilization, and we have them to thank, for the modern miracle we live in. They even had a priest on there saying god sent us the aliens to bring us up from the animal level.

So this is the ploy for when they reveal themselves. We have them to thank for our, laptops, mobile phones, and ipads, and of course civilisation. When over 100 wars are raging on this planet. The air, water and medicines are poisoned. The soil is depleted of its goodness. A short plane ride away we can find children dieing every minute from starvation, and regimes torturing its citizens. Arent you glad they brought us from the neanderthal to this and guided our evolution.

See History Channel Ancient Aliens season 5 Episode 7 "Prophets and Prophecies"
I think this is a great program, it gives food for thought.
I believe without a doubt that our ancesters had superior technologies and with so many ancient artifacts and structures that we see today giving proof of this, why do such a lot of people seem so willing to believe ridiculous explainations such as brute force, man power, ect.

And why are 'aliens' not prevalent today? There are whispers about aliens working within area 51 (apparently!!) so why the big secret, who thought it best that they should hide away from the general public?
I have a theory that whoever helped us to progress in the past are no longer available to us through war (Basel switzerland 1566)or whatever and the reptilians DI talks about are now in charge, to me that is seeming most likely.
http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case485.htm
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 11:21 AM   #43
jackdaw
Banned

Quote:
Then those humans must have been more advanced than we are now. The stones at Puma Punku are cut with laser precision.

Baalbek Lebanon

You ought to cease swallowing the whole Ancient Aliens thing wholesale. Even a little discernment can go a long way.

Von Daniken and his cohorts promote inaccurate and fanciful notions that do not have any basis in truth, only speculation based upon flawed logic and supposition.

But maybe you are one of those people desperate to believe the 'mystical'? In which case watching any scholarly de-bunking and factual overturning of alien theories is unlikely to be attempted because it not only questions but destroys the mystical belief system.

This is the essence of the real issue today - flawed theories expounded on TV and YouTube taken at face value without question.
jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 12:00 PM   #44
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdaw View Post
You ought to cease swallowing the whole Ancient Aliens thing wholesale. Even a little discernment can go a long way.

Von Daniken and his cohorts promote inaccurate and fanciful notions that do not have any basis in truth, only speculation based upon flawed logic and supposition.

But maybe you are one of those people desperate to believe the 'mystical'? In which case watching any scholarly de-bunking and factual overturning of alien theories is unlikely to be attempted because it not only questions but destroys the mystical belief system.

This is the essence of the real issue today - flawed theories expounded on TV and YouTube taken at face value without question.
Hi Jackdaw,
do you have any thoughts or theories on how ancient structures and intricate artworks were made using only the tools that are said to have been available at the time?
would be good to hear your opinion on this.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 12:51 PM   #45
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
Hi Jackdaw,
do you have any thoughts or theories on how ancient structures and intricate artworks were made using only the tools that are said to have been available at the time?
would be good to hear your opinion on this.
You need to watch this

Old 12-04-2013, 02:52 PM   #46
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:

Baalbek Lebanon

The Romans dug those stones as a supporting wall. Basically their Temple was built on a hill and you need bloody big stones to hold back all the earth.

The stone is big because the Romans built things to last.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 04:38 PM   #47
deca

Quote:

Baalbek Lebanon

were there is a will there is a way......don`t underestimate human determination and raw manpower

and this is the contradiction in the new age ....they claim humans have all this spiritual energy but yet so weak they can`t move a few larger stones about
again you have to be strong spirituality,mentally and psychically to be balanced ......is the "new age" and magnet for people with weak minds & body's ????

"oh its big stones.....I couldn`t move it......oh dear is so big....and alien must of done it...I am so weak & useless...."
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 12-04-2013 at 04:41 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 04:42 PM   #48
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
..is the "new age" and magnet for people with weak minds & body's ????
I think that's perfectly correct. Look at Wilcock for instance.

That guy couldn't fix a car or build a fence.

He'd probably sit around waiting for aliens to do it.

Good post Deca! Good point. This New Age crap is full of idiots who would be the first to die off in the event of a full social-economic meltdown.

So why are we taking any notice of them now? That must be a sign of how corrupt and stupid we have become.

Real men built the pyramids.

That's what MEN can do when they turn their minds to it.

I bet you all these alien-intervention theorists are well under 9 stone and have never done any heavy lifting in their lives.

Last edited by truthspoon; 12-04-2013 at 04:45 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2013, 12:55 AM   #49
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ndividua1 View Post
No they were not more advanced than us

Watch that video I asked you to watch

Again, if you watch that video you will have all answers to your question. In fact, for Pumu Punku and the Pyramids, you only need to watch half of it.
Sorry i am not even going to waste my time. I have to much experience, information and evidence to the contrary.

Last edited by swamideva; 13-04-2013 at 12:56 AM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2013, 05:47 AM   #50
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
Sorry i am not even going to waste my time. I have to much experience, information and evidence to the contrary.
Ok, that's up to you but I have to ask; have you watched any video professing to debunk the ancient alien theory?
Old 13-04-2013, 06:33 AM   #51
vorador

Man AA is a great show! It's cool to see many of the authors whose books I read appear on the show (Von Daniken, Childress, Bramley, etc.). 'Debunkers' are always going to contest the evidence and that is good for the debate (what isn't good for the debate was the mass ridicule/dismissal of these theories), but what they can't contest is why all these ancient societies claimed they're gods came from the sky, stars, and the same constellations as what other cultures said about their gods that they had no official contact with. Many of these cultures built structures to celebrate and align with the same celestial bodies as other cultures. And these monuments also line up with each other which can't be explained conventionally. Also what can't be explained is why these same cultures all came up with human/animal sacrifice to appease the gods and that the gods would return again. Human psychology as an argument for these things can only explain so much. I used to buy that theory when I was younger as an explanation for ritual sacrifice, but it doesn't make any sense. All these different societies did this because there is something in our psychological makeup that sees killing life as a way of keeping order and harmony in the universe? Doesn't make sense. The ubiquity of these belief, practices, monuments is strange and unexplainable from official sources in my opinion.
vorador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2013, 07:37 AM   #52
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorador View Post
Man AA is a great show! It's cool to see many of the authors whose books I read appear on the show (Von Daniken, Childress, Bramley, etc.). 'Debunkers' are always going to contest the evidence and that is good for the debate (what isn't good for the debate was the mass ridicule/dismissal of these theories), but what they can't contest is why all these ancient societies claimed they're gods came from the sky, stars, and the same constellations as what other cultures said about their gods that they had no official contact with. Many of these cultures built structures to celebrate and align with the same celestial bodies as other cultures. And these monuments also line up with each other which can't be explained conventionally. Also what can't be explained is why these same cultures all came up with human/animal sacrifice to appease the gods and that the gods would return again. Human psychology as an argument for these things can only explain so much. I used to buy that theory when I was younger as an explanation for ritual sacrifice, but it doesn't make any sense. All these different societies did this because there is something in our psychological makeup that sees killing life as a way of keeping order and harmony in the universe? Doesn't make sense. The ubiquity of these belief, practices, monuments is strange and unexplainable from official sources in my opinion.
+1. Well said.
Old 13-04-2013, 09:01 AM   #53
dr steam

Default Waste time...

People who think they know everything, know nothing...

Quote:
To much experience, information and evidence...REALLY

Such an arrogant attitude shows a lack of objectivity and a denial of wanting to look objectively at both sides of an argument...

Quote:
So you have watched a 3 hour vid, but have you looked at the evidence on the tv series which must be about 45 hours so far, and more to come.

Evidence...REALLY
45 hours.....WOW

But What is waste of time ? If you've watched more than 45 hours of AA it is possible that one's critical skills might be a little weakened. maybe you should spend a few hours to see something different ,to balance your objectivity perhaps...

Saga - Humble Stance

Last edited by dr steam; 13-04-2013 at 09:27 AM.
dr steam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2013, 06:01 PM   #54
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ndividua1 View Post
Ok, that's up to you but I have to ask; have you watched any video professing to debunk the ancient alien theory?
I have had enough of the debunker mentality. I have listened to debunkers to get a balanced view. I have watched 50 hours of Michael Tsarion videos and watched a vid that debunked him in one hour. I have listened to the David Icke debunkers. I have listened to to new age debunkers who have information but no experience of what they are debunking.They all have good arguments and make sense, from their perspective. The thing is there are as many perspectives and versions of the truth as there are people. We are all creating our own version of reality if we know it or not.

IMO it seem that christians are usually behind these debunkers. Hence this video being promoted by christians on this forum. They seem to be narrow minded people with a limited belief system, who seem to be afraid of thinking outside of the box.

As i mentioned earlier there is a priest on AA that is saying god sent the aliens here, to raise us from the animal level. So i can understand fundi christians wanting to spend money protecting their fragile belief system.

For myself the reason why they would spend so much money on a polished documentary series is for predictive programming http://www.infowars.com/deep-secrets...games-exposed/.

I think it is very possible that TPTB sooner or later will reveal the existence of aliens to us and give us proof. They will expose these reptillian annunaki as our benefactors who gave us civilisation, and raised us up to our present advanced state of evolution. When in fact the opposite is true, we have been enslaved and genetically modified (dumbed down) by these aliens. Now they want to present them as our saviors, this is the subtext of AA.

Dont get me wrong there is a lot of good well researched information on that series and i will continue to watch it. This is a present such a controversial subject, that those researchers have to be certain of the information they release, but the premise that the aliens came to help us i do not buy.

I know what resonates with me. My knowledge of this subject is the result of years of studying and experience, that have enabled me to join the dots from many and varied sources. To many to mention here.

If you think that watching one 3 hour vid is enough for your knowing http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45032 (not knowledge) everything that is necessary to know about this subject, the so be it, let it be your truth.

I will still not watch it (watch this part of my post get the quote), for i do not want to get drawn into these pointless, endless arguments that happen so often on this forum.

Last edited by swamideva; 13-04-2013 at 06:02 PM.
Old 13-04-2013, 06:07 PM   #55
deca

Quote:
I think it is very possible that TPTB sooner or later will reveal the existence of aliens to us and give us proof.
so you believe in aliens and waiting for the government to give/show you the proof.....

and you will not be fooled by project bluebeam would you .....
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century

Last edited by deca; 13-04-2013 at 06:09 PM.
Old 13-04-2013, 06:43 PM   #56
swamideva

Quote:
so you believe in aliens and waiting for the government to give/show you the proof.....

and you will not be fooled by project bluebeam would you .....
I have never heard of it please enlighten me.
Old 13-04-2013, 07:13 PM   #57
deca

NASA s Project Blue Beam - NWO - Full Version

ALIENS/UFO INVASION DECEPTION WILL UNITE WORLD(NWO) - CNN

Is Propaganda Preparing Americans For A False Alien Invasion???

Last edited by deca; 13-04-2013 at 07:47 PM.
Old 13-04-2013, 08:05 PM   #58
swamideva

Thanks for that i will watch them later. What do you think about it?

I assume you dont accept it if you think i have been fooled.

What exactly are people saying here?

Is it that aliens dont exist?

Or ancient aliens dont exist?

The annunaki dont exist?

Reptiles dont exist?

DI is wrong about many things, ie reptiliians. his alternate history in Robots Rebellion?

Alternate history is wrong?

All of the above or only some of the above, which?

Please respond thank you.
Old 14-04-2013, 08:19 PM   #59
anthony81

Just think about the reptillian theory? personally I think it's more than possible that this super advanced race of reptiles could exist I mean this argument theory has been put foward suggested not only by Icke

Maybe a 65 million year headstart in evouloution might explain all this reptillian talk/symbolism...

Thats if they were all not wiped out? which is as mad as it sounds for a 'preconditioned mind' quite feaseable.
anthony81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2013, 08:42 PM   #60
swamideva

Quote:
NASA s Project Blue Beam
I know all this stuff, maybe you misunderstood me. The intention of AA is to expose the aliens as our benefactors through the ages past and present.