Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 24-12-2012, 07:24 AM   #21
cafe beelzebub

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Great video....
I agree
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2012, 07:32 AM   #22
cafe beelzebub

Did anyone watch the documentary in the OP?

I was a massive fan of the first series of AA, but they seem to be full of inaccuracies and left out information that doesnt fit their theories.
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2012, 07:50 AM   #23
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
Some ancient structures may have used levitation technology, lasers, that kind of thing..
Why latch onto a theory when there is no evidence to support it?

I've been to many ancient sites, and have seen the tell-tale signs of human activity which so many of the alien charlatans neglect to mention.

So which sites are made by aliens?

Is there any systematic in your ideas or are you just making it up on the top of your head?
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2012, 07:52 AM   #24
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Some ancient structures may have used levitation technology, lasers, that kind of thing..

I've been to many ancient sites, and have seen the tell-tale signs of human activity which so many of the alien charlatans neglect to mention.

Is there anything systematic in your ideas?

Last edited by truthspoon; 24-12-2012 at 08:50 AM.
Old 24-12-2012, 08:24 AM   #25
cont

Quote:

Is there any systematic in your ideas or are you just making it up on the top of your head?
I wouldn't say it if I didn't think there was evidence for it. I'm thinking of the Pyramid at Giza and Machu Picchu.

Precision architecture and engineering on a massive scale, effects we could not easily achieve today.

And I'm not saying they had to have been created by aliens.

You join this documentary at Part 2

Part 1 begins 2:45
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2012, 08:41 AM   #26
deinonychus

I don't have to watch the videos, I know Ancient Aliens is nothing but speculation.
We don't know exactly how we built things so aliens did it?

What if most of us die right now and few survive. What if people from the year 3000 look back at our civilization, not knowing how things were built,
will they say stuff was built by aliens because they find comic books and video games from the year 2012 that had strange monsters in it?

Last edited by deinonychus; 24-12-2012 at 08:47 AM.
deinonychus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2012, 08:44 AM   #27
cont

Quote:
Originally Posted by deinonychus View Post
I don't have to watch the videos, I know Ancient Aliens is nothing but speculation.
We don't know exactly how we built things so aliens did it?
Are you claiming psychic powers?
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
Old 24-12-2012, 09:00 AM   #28
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
I wouldn't say it if I didn't think there was evidence for it. I'm thinking of the Pyramid at Giza and Machu Picchu.

Precision architecture and engineering on a massive scale, effects we could not easily achieve today.
Who says these things were 'easily' achieved?

Thousands of people and hundreds of years probably went into their construction.

Also, the pyramids were not built from scratch, but were part of an evolutionary human learning process.

First of all the Saqara stone pyramid was built.

This was followed by the Meidun (collapsed) pyramid which collapsed half way through building and as a result forced a hasty redisign of the contemporaneous 'bent pyramid'

which is why the pyramid is refered to as the 'bent pyramid'.

The first true pyramid was the Red Pyramid upon which the great pyramid is based, though is not quite as steep as Giza.

We are not dealing with alien perfection here, but human progress and learning from mistakes.

Last edited by truthspoon; 24-12-2012 at 09:07 AM.
Old 24-12-2012, 09:06 AM   #29
cont

Why don't you watch the video?

Do you know what I am referring to when I use the term "precision"?
Old 24-12-2012, 09:11 AM   #30
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Why don't you watch the video?

Do you know what I am referring to when I use the term "precision"?
Would you like to reply to my previous post?

It took me a bit of time to get the pictures together. Would appreciate a bit of discussion of the ideas I've raised.
Old 24-12-2012, 09:45 AM   #31
cont

Quote:
Would you like to reply to my previous post?

It took me a bit of time to get the pictures together. Would appreciate a bit of discussion of the ideas I've raised.
You did not address the question I posed first. That is why I went back to my question and ignored yours.

Quote:
Thousands of people and hundreds of years probably went into their construction.
That's not true of the Pyramid of Giza. Orthodoxy has it, it was built in 20 years.

Quote:
Also, the pyramids were not built from scratch, but were part of an evolutionary human learning process.

I'm not going to claim all pyramids are built the same way. There are pyramids built the way you describe.

Quote:
We are not dealing with alien perfection here, but human progress and learning from mistakes.
We could be dealing with a more ancient, massive human society that had gone through your evolutionary process of learning and reached an incredible level of sophistication, which has since been lost.
Old 24-12-2012, 10:03 AM   #32
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Pull harder?

Does the wooden railway idea explain it?
To pull rocks that weigh up to 45 tons is quite a feat, it would require a hell of alot of people to pull and also today to pull such weight we would need steel cord. are you saying that hemp rope or something can pull rocks up to 45 ton?. It would also completely rip up the ground it was pulled over. Has there been traces found of this? also what are you suggesting the ramp was made of?

Last edited by thirdwave; 24-12-2012 at 10:04 AM.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2012, 10:11 AM   #33
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post
Did anyone watch the documentary in the OP?

I was a massive fan of the first series of AA, but they seem to be full of inaccuracies and left out information that doesnt fit their theories.
Anything that is given hug funding and support by the mainstream channels is not going to be genuine in its cause IMO.

many of the mistakes exposed are pretty blatant. meaning the program new if anyone researched it they would find out.

What would be the reason for this?
Old 24-12-2012, 10:12 AM   #34
cont

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
To pull rocks that weigh up to 45 tons is quite a feat, it would require a hell of alot of people to pull and also today to pull such weight we would need steel cord.

are you saying that hemp rope or something can pull rocks up to 45 ton?. It would also completely rip up the ground it was pulled over. Has there been traces found of this? also what are you suggesting the ramp was made of?
100 ton cargo freighters can be pulled by sails/kites.

chuck norris can pull 80 tons by himself if it is on wheels.

You don't need a steel cord. chuck norris wasn't attached to a steel cord. What matters is level of friction.

With wooden rails the friction is massively reduced so you can set the block on a sledge, give it a push and bobsleigh it all the way to the destination.

They could have set kites off attached to them at the top of hills, which would have given an extra boost.

Last edited by cont; 24-12-2012 at 10:13 AM.
Old 24-12-2012, 10:13 AM   #35
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
indeed why latch on to anything that is not factual. But why not consider it also?, when nothing else sufficiently explains all.
Old 24-12-2012, 10:27 AM   #36
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Who says these things were 'easily' achieved?

This was followed by the Meidun (collapsed) pyramid which collapsed half way through building and as a result forced a hasty redisign of the contemporaneous 'bent pyramid'

which is why the pyramid is refered to as the 'bent pyramid'.

The first true pyramid was the Red Pyramid upon which the great pyramid is based, though is not quite as steep as Giza.

That is all assuming that the sights we see today are all there has been. There are some sights which may also show signs that even larger pyramids existed before the ones we see today. As well as an increasing amount of under water structures found.
Old 24-12-2012, 10:49 AM   #37
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
100 ton cargo freighters can be pulled by sails/kites.
yes lol, that's because its floating on water! on bases designed to move through the water easy. a complexity different scenario. and also are you saying they had 100 ton cargo freighters back then?

Quote:
chuck norris can pull 80 tons by himself if it is on wheels.
No he cant...

Quote:
You don't need a steel cord. chuck norris wasn't attached to a steel cord. What matters is level of friction.
if a man can pull such weight it would be on a flat smooth road on steel oiled wheels created with modern precision and moving very slow. pulling it across and up and down green land on what would have been wooden wheels is another matter all together.

Quote:
With wooden rails the friction is massively reduced so you can set the block on a sledge, give it a push and bobsleigh it all the way to the destination.
are you saying they created a rail track from wales to Stonehenge?

Quote:
They could have set kites off attached to them at the top of hills, which would have given an extra boost.
I will give you 10 out of ten for creativity.

Why do you think they would create this tracks and use these super kites to these sites? .. why not build them near the rock?

Last edited by thirdwave; 24-12-2012 at 10:52 AM.
Old 24-12-2012, 11:09 AM   #38
cont

Quote:
are you saying they created a rail track from wales to Stonehenge?

I will give you 10 out of ten for creativity.
Yes, and thanks!

They weren't short of trees. Tracks are good way of conveying goods one way to another. Could also have used domesticated horses to pull goods on carts.

The domestication of horses had begun in Britain by 2500 BC!

The wooden-tracks would be overland and either later ripped up or rotted away.

Quote:
Why do you think they would create this tracks and use these super kites to these sites? .. why not build them near the rock?
The site of stone henge is at a significant spot on the Earth energy grid. Don't know why they chose those specific rocks.

Last edited by cont; 24-12-2012 at 11:11 AM.
Old 24-12-2012, 11:37 AM   #39
oneisall

Quote:
Don't know why they chose those specific rocks.
Different types of rocks-different properties, just to throw that in the mix
The hardest place to do good is in the silence of your own heart.
Those who dig holes underneath others fall into them themselves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=bWXazVhlyxQ
oneisall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2012, 12:02 PM   #40
porridge
Banned

Quote:
That is all assuming that the sights we see today are all there has been. There are some sights which may also show signs that even larger pyramids existed before the ones we see today. As well as an increasing amount of under water structures found.
Exactly.

There is proven links with the masonry styles of Egypt & Peru.

Mainstream academia of course doesn't like to put these links together as it doesn't fit their linear evolution bullshit theory.

Have a listen to John Anthony West present the facts on Egypt & you will be left without any doubt we are being lied too.

There is a good case for ancients from Easter Island spread all the way round the globe with tell tale signs of greater knowledge than we have today. Agreed tho doesn't equal aliens.

Egyptology is full of shit on so many different levels its not funny.

Shame on Pirate to buy into that shite
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote