Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 22-08-2012, 08:21 PM   #41
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
You are clearly trolling...did you read the posts by James or research underground bases..I think with your logic you are about 14...I've seen over 50 ufo's some up close so I've seen the proof..

show us a pic off one then...should be no problem king troll


why is it always you king triad that appears on threads question the whole alien UFO belief and you end up wreck the thread and attack people asking genuine questions ?
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 22-08-2012 at 08:26 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 08:28 PM   #42
king triad
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 10,477
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
show us a pic off one then...should be no problem king troll


why is it always you king triad that appears on threads question the whole alien UFO belief and you end up wreck the thread and attack people asking genuine questions ?
Why is it always you that shows up on alien ufo threads debunking everything involved?..
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 08:30 PM   #43
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Man Moves Huge Blocks!
Man Moves Huge Blocks! - YouTube


don`t underestimet want a man can do....were theres a will theres a way
Yes, but if he'd put those wee pebbles down on the soft Wiltshire soil, and honked a 60 tonne block on them to step-move them, he wouldn't have got very far - it only works where there is a solid / concrete base.... Somethin the ancient Wiltshironians didn't have

But still, a good try that falls at the first hurdle
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 08:33 PM   #44
king triad
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 10,477
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post
yes, but if he'd put those wee pebbles down on the soft wiltshire soil, and honked a 60 tonne block on them to step-move them, he wouldn't have got very far - it only works where there is a solid / concrete base.... Somethin the ancient wiltshironians didn't have

but still, a good try that falls at the first hurdle
+ 100..
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 08:34 PM   #45
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post


[URL=http://www.flickr.com/photos/timeframe-tv/galleries/72157624105930932/]
While i'd love to believe that these are alien artifacts, or evidense of alien inter-breeding, i think it's more likely that they are evidence of skull-binding from ancielt (older) civilisations - where wraps / ties are strapped around a childs skull while the bones are still growing to shape them.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 08:37 PM   #46
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post
Yes, but if he'd put those wee pebbles down on the soft Wiltshire soil, and honked a 60 tonne block on them to step-move them, he wouldn't have got very far - it only works where there is a solid / concrete base.... Somethin the ancient Wiltshironians didn't have

But still, a good try that falls at the first hurdle
you have to admit his stone hendge block part moving/erecting was pretty impressive

also if you think about it who these days drags huge stones around ? pretty sure if you had to-day in day out you find ways to do it an easier way

admitted these large stones are a bit of a puzzlement ....but just because they are does not mean "aliens" must done it.....I think we underestimate just how advanced and clever our ancestors were(or been told they were)

again I don`t spend all day on the subject....I just strongly believe that "UFO being form outaspace " is bogus ...and that's mainly because Of my research into mind control ..so I just do quick googles an ignore/skip the thousands of "aliens built this, do that etc"
 
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 22-08-2012 at 08:45 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 08:44 PM   #47
ufochick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tulsa Oklahoma metro area, USA
Posts: 10,426
Likes: 207 (107 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
take a long look at the sordid history of torture , unethical human experiments .


it's a black ops....its ileagal ....if you knew it was terrestrial an experimental human technology you would research this and then expose it and sue /persecute the humans doing it.(criminals do try to disgues themself to avoid being caught identified )

by disguisings as "aliens" etc you don`t question the tech....because its most be super advanced "alien" tech not some bunch of c**ts testing a modified see throw the wall radar,implants etc....

also if you can`t believe its humans tech....nobody else who's not getting attack with it is ether.....

again I must point out I do believe you are having an "alien abduction/contact" experince....but fear that it's not aliens at the other end , but humans with human tech....from them mind control experiments,developing RADAR,implants and wanting to build a smart "control" grind around us

again I think people would understand that there is a see throw the wall radar...also other tech infrared etc that look it people's homes and track people.....but what people don`t get is ...it ok Surveillance people CCTV,RADAR ,RFID etc in real-time ...but at what point do you want to intercept/target people in real-time? .......pretty much like the idea of fixing speakers to CCTV cameras so the operator can communicate to the person/s he is observing

At this point I am not saying anything is absolute truth. I think the most powerful words we can say are "I don't know".
__________________
Interactive STO social community for Experiencers.
Private domain and hosting, no gov. or corp. ownership or programs.
Use your real name or remain anonymous.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 09:04 PM   #48
jamesc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,572
Likes: 36 (17 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanity View Post
so you know alien craft propulsion can fail and you know they can cloak?
are you sure you werent watching star trek?

so where is this propulsion system that can take a craft faster than light?

where is it hidden?

breaking the speed of light is not a law set down by intergalactic police forces,its a law of physics.i wont even go into asking you how all this happens because the answer is always the same.its technology we dont know about.thats such an easy answer to give with nothing to back it up

so my original question still stands,
where is the genuine evidence of a alien craft? saying its hidden is not proof or even remotely good enough,i dont know if its hidden so why does anyone else?
a news event on the scale of alien visitors would be impossible to hide,the government in the u.s couldnt even hid ethe fact clinton stuck a cigar up some fat birds twat.yet you think they are hiding craft from who knows where.
these so called whistle blowers are just fraudsters trying to make money,why does the next one who goes public steal something from the craft?

because there is no craft,thats why.
Right lets get some of your points put were they belong in the ignorant bin;

1; I never once stated that i know of an alien propulsion system or of , cloaking technology this was my own argument based on actual UFO reports from investigated reports that seem to indicate usage of stealth nanotechnology;

2;You again fail to do any real research on the subject or follow up any links i have provided as you are not interested at all are you in real research but in claiming you are in the position to reject evidence put forward by those who ARE in the position to do so.

3;You show a total lack of any real knowledge of the UFO case studies that have been carried out over the years and the conclusions they have reached that provide enough evidence that something real is happening and a ET origin or source for some UFOs is a real contender and cannot be ruled out in our present understanding of physics.

4;Are you actually serious when you say steal some thing from a craft when you in fact have no way in knowing what possible level of technology could be involved and also the intelligences behind it.


5;Are you aware of modern astro physics that has and still is discovering new physics pointing to the reality that our current understanding of physics is not the be all and end all.


6;Its you who should really start studying this subject as you really sound ill informed , did you know that the VLT,(VERY LARGE TELESCOPE) in Chile sent back data that pointed to the fact that the law of physics, as you put it ,IS NOT THE SAME EVERYWHERE or that our law of physics or what we know about it is not the same else where in the universe, it means that what we view as acceptable as laws of physics is not the be all and end all of the field of universal physics.

Try looking at the the recent discoveries of such branches of physics such as quantum physics , astro physics and you will perceive a whole new world of physics opening up in the horizon .That an ET origin for some UFOs is possible until you prove otherwise , what position of know how are you in to dismiss those scientific individuals who see the ET possibility as a real contender??

I stand by my assertion that ALL data has to be included and debated like the data i have included in this thread and i for one are willing to debate the the findings of Dr Hynek and Dr James MaDonald with you but you really need to catch up with the wealth of information they proved first.

I will not hold my breath on that challenge, look forward to your simple short bursts of uneducated cries of "show me the evidence".You have been shown evidence in a way and formate that you cannot perceive or understand at present due to your lack of knowledge of the data i provided or you ignoring requests to actually look at what i am providing you with in the forms of links to that data.

I stand by my assertions that evidence can and does come in formates that require understanding of them through studying the data that provides that formate of evidence, simple enough really , no need to make noise like helpless baby in forest.lol.

Actually i am reminded of the scene in the film "Avatar" when she said to him in the forest, "you like a baby, you make noise".
__________________
"What if the alien encounter phenomenon were subtle in the sense that it may manifest in the physical world but derives from a source which by its very nature could not provide the kind of hard evidence that would satisfy skeptics for whom reality is limited to the material? What if we were to acknowledge that the phenomenon is beyond our present framework of knowledge?"- Dr John Mack.

Last edited by jamesc; 22-08-2012 at 09:08 PM.
jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 09:21 PM   #49
jamesc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,572
Likes: 36 (17 Posts)
Default

To the OP ,here is the evidence that the law of physics as we know it just now is NOT universal and that this is profound.We live in a part of the universe that is just right for us in terms of the physics we understand that is all,elsewhere in the universe it could be very different and interstellar space travel is not impossible it seems.


VLT/Our Laws Of Physics COULD be Wrong??
**Breaking** VLT May Have Proven That Our Laws Of Physics Are Wrong - The Universe Is Not Equal!



quotes;

"the VLT (Very Large Telescope) in Chile has found that may prove our science based knowledge of laws and physics in the universe is completely and utterly incorrect and the so called experts in these matters may have to issue apologies for trying to ridicule the people who disagreed with them".



"Defying Einstein's equivalence principle, which states that the laws of physics are the same everywhere, researchers have found new evidence that supports the idea that we live in an area of the universe that is "just right" for our existence".

Taking data from the Very Large Telescope (VLT) in Chile Webb has observed that alpha varies in space rather than time.

The VLT data suggests that, elsewhere in the universe, the value of alpha is very slightly bigger than on Earth;

Laws of physics are not the same everywhere;

2010-09-09 16:20:00
Defying Einstein's equivalence principle, which states that the laws of physics are the same everywhere, researchers have found new evidence that supports the idea that we live in an area of the universe that is "just right" for our existence.

The controversial finding comes from an observation that one of the constants of nature appears to be different in different parts of the cosmos.

"This finding was a real surprise to everyone," New Scientist quoted John Webb of the University of New South Wales in Australia as saying.

Even more surprising is the fact that the change in the constant appears to have an orientation, creating a "preferred direction", or axis, across the cosmos.

That idea was dismissed more than 100 years ago with the creation of Einstein's special theory of relativity.

But the new study focuses on the fine structure constant, also known as alpha.

This number determines the strength of interactions between light and matter.

Taking data from the Very Large Telescope (VLT) in Chile Webb has observed that alpha varies in space rather than time.

The VLT data suggests that, elsewhere in the universe, the value of alpha is very slightly bigger than on Earth.

The difference in both cases is around a millionth of the value alpha has in our region of space.

Moreover, the team's analysis of around 300 measurements of alpha in light coming from various points in the sky suggests the variation is not random but structured, like a bar magnet.

The universe seems to have a large alpha on one side and a smaller alpha on the other.

This "dipole" alignment nearly matches that of a stream of galaxies mysteriously moving towards the edge of the universe.

However, it does not line up with another unexplained dipole, dubbed the axis of evil, in the afterglow of the big bang.

Earth sits somewhere in the middle of the extremes for alpha.

If correct, the result would explain why alpha seems to have the finely tuned value that allows chemistry - and thus life - to occur.

Grow alpha by 4 per cent, for instance, and the stars would be unable to produce carbon, making our biochemistry impossible.

The study will be published in Physical Review Letters. (ANI)
link; http://sify.com/news/laws-of-physics...jquecfcbi.html

Link to an article on the paper that is being published link; http://www.swinburne.edu.au/chancell...t-the-universe

This paper is saying that the universal constants ALPHA is going against Einsteins equivalence theory ,(i.e that physics acts in the same way throughout the universe) and varies in different regions of space.

It is also saying that this part of the universe is good and suited to the existence of life;

quote;
In physics, the fine-structure constant (usually denoted α, the Greek letter alpha) is a fundamental physical constant, namely the coupling constant characterizing the strength of the electromagnetic interaction. The numerical value of α is the same in all systems of units, because α is a dimensionless quantity;

Link what ALPHA or "The fine structure constant" actually is from the above quote; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fine-structure_constant

http://www.swinburne.edu.au/chancell...t-the-universe

links and above sources;

http://www.eso.org/public/

http://sify.com/news/laws-of-physics...jquecfcbi.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fine-structure_constant

http://www.cosmosmagazine.com/news/3...le-law-physics

http://www.swinburne.edu.au/chancell...t-the-universe


source quote;
“The implications for our current understanding of science are profound. If the laws of physics turn out to be merely 'local by-laws', it might be that whilst our observable part of the universe favours the existence of life and human beings, other far more distant regions may exist where different laws preclude the formation of life, at least as we know it.”

“If our results are correct, clearly we shall need new physical theories to satisfactorily describe them.”

link; http://www.swinburne.edu.au/chancell...t-the-universe

This discovery and corresponding preliminary paper is under "peer review" just now; peer review link here;
http://arxiv.org/abs/1008.3907

OH AND THERE IS MORE;


First observational test of the 'multiverse'
Very interesting article below concerning a group of cosmologists based at University College London (UCL), Imperial College London and the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics that are going to tackled this problem.
************************************************** ********



quote;
*The theory that our universe is contained inside a bubble, and that multiple alternative universes exist inside their own bubbles – making up the 'multiverse' – is, for the first time, being tested by physicists*.

Two research papers published in Physical Review Letters and Physical Review D are the first to detail how to search for signatures of other universes. Physicists are now searching for disk-like patterns in the cosmic microwave background (CMB) radiation - relic heat radiation left over from the Big Bang – which could provide tell-tale evidence of collisions between other universes and our own.

Many modern theories of fundamental physics predict that our universe is contained inside a bubble. In addition to our bubble, this `multiverse' will contain others, each of which can be thought of as containing a universe. In the other 'pocket universes' the fundamental constants, and even the basic laws of nature, might be different.


Until now, nobody had been able to find a way to efficiently search for signs of bubble universe collisions - and therefore proof of the multiverse - in the CMB radiation, as the disc-like patterns in the radiation could be located anywhere in the sky. Additionally, physicists needed to be able to test whether any patterns they detected were the result of collisions or just random patterns in the noisy data.



A team of cosmologists based at University College London (UCL), Imperial College London and the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics has now tackled this problem.

"It's a very hard statistical and computational problem to search for all possible radii of the collision imprints at any possible place in the sky," says Dr Hiranya Peiris, co-author of the research from the UCL Department of Physics and Astronomy. "But that's what pricked my curiosity."


The team ran simulations of what the sky would look like with and without cosmic collisions and developed a ground-breaking algorithm to determine which fit better with the wealth of CMB data from NASA's Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe (WMAP). They put the first observational upper limit on how many bubble collision signatures there could be in the CMB sky.


link source;

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-08-multiverse.html
__________________
__________________
"What if the alien encounter phenomenon were subtle in the sense that it may manifest in the physical world but derives from a source which by its very nature could not provide the kind of hard evidence that would satisfy skeptics for whom reality is limited to the material? What if we were to acknowledge that the phenomenon is beyond our present framework of knowledge?"- Dr John Mack.
jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 10:20 PM   #50
gladys
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,352
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
take a long look at the sordid history of torture , unethical human experiments .


it's a black ops....its ileagal ....if you knew it was terrestrial an experimental human technology you would research this and then expose it and sue /persecute the humans doing it.(criminals do try to disgues themself to avoid being caught identified )

by disguisings as "aliens" etc you don`t question the tech....because its most be super advanced "alien" tech not some bunch of c**ts testing a modified see throw the wall radar,implants etc....

also if you can`t believe its humans tech....nobody else who's not getting attack with it is ether.....

again I must point out I do believe you are having an "alien abduction/contact" experince....but fear that it's not aliens at the other end , but humans with human tech....from them mind control experiments,developing RADAR,implants and wanting to build a smart "control" grind around us

again I think people would understand that there is a see throw the wall radar...also other tech infrared etc that look it people's homes and track people.....but what people don`t get is ...it ok Surveillance people CCTV,RADAR ,RFID etc in real-time ...but at what point do you want to intercept/target people in real-time? .......pretty much like the idea of fixing speakers to CCTV cameras so the operator can communicate to the person/s he is observing


 
I totally agree with you deca.

All this ufo/alien business has been heavily promoted within the 'truth' movement since it started. I also noticed how quickly it went from being called 'extraterrestrial' (in origin) to 'interdimensional' when people started questioning the authenticity of actual living, breathing aliens, simply because all abduction/contact experiences seem to happen in either the sleep state or during an OBE.

Imo, all this 'good alien/bad alien' scenario is just another agenda by the ptb designed to keep us in another state of fear. I think they will most likely 'stage' an alien attack and then quite possibly stage an alien 'rescue/counter attack', thus ensuring we give our power (and minds) away to yet another form of (disguised) control. We are already waking up to the control systems that have been in place for eons (governments, religion etc) so they will need something to replace these when they collapse, and a staged alien 'invasion and/or rescue' is the perfect replacement for 'the awakening masses', and it will ensure complete and total control like never before.

Even the likes of Jordan Maxwell (the so called grandaddy of the truth movement) is now heavily promoting the reptilians as "living, breathing 'beings'", along with Icke who is calling them "inorganic, inanimate entities that lack the creative force and therefore have to manifest through us". I wish these two 'pals' and 'spearheads' of the truth movement would make up they're minds as to what, exactly they are. . Or have Maxwell and Icke been controlled opposition all along? 'Plants' that were put in place to steer us away from the true awakening that was starting to take place?

I could elaborate but i will just be repeating myself.

The ptb have been 10 steps ahead of this truth movement all along and we are being played like the proverbial fiddle.
gladys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2012, 10:30 PM   #51
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanity View Post
you alien believers are just like christians who say well prove there is no god then.
Way to use labels. "you alien believers". Must you section everyone off in a generalization? This is in poor taste IMHO. Believing in extraterrestrials is nothing like christianity.

Extraterrestrials are a very rational thing to believe in. I know they are here I've experienced them and seen plenty of their ships. And there is plenty of evidence. The people who say there is no evidence never looked.
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2012, 05:26 AM   #52
believenothing
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hyperborea
Posts: 3,420
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post
While i'd love to believe that these are alien artifacts, or evidense of alien inter-breeding, i think it's more likely that they are evidence of skull-binding from ancielt (older) civilisations - where wraps / ties are strapped around a childs skull while the bones are still growing to shape them.
That's a possibility but it can't apply to them all because skull binding involves a flat object/board which is not possible on some of these skulls. The binding would be visible on them.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2012, 09:58 AM   #53
terrorworld
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 513
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

The best thing about the extraterrestrials is that they do appear in Christianity, too - because if you interpret 'The heavens (!)' and 'Heavenly Armies' etc. within the bible, and in the apocryphic books, then you'll get your 'aliens' there ! Still stranger are the claims (through Channelers) that the Angels (the Fallen Angels, too) have/had their spaceships, too (as long as they're in material form, probably). But I wouldn't wonder at all if this is true, too (Actually I believe now it's true.) And there do exist spaceships painted in churches, too...
Of course that's nothing for church fundamentalists: The churches say officially that they refuse these Ufo etc. beliefs because 'That's irrational'. But they even don't tell about Revelation and the Cross upside down in the German ID card...
Just Thought Controllers...
(But they speak about 'Wonders'. Actually there are no 'wonders' IMO: If a 'wonder' is in deed true then it must be possible to explain it, too - but not within the known conventional 'mainstream science' ways.)
__________________
'He who does not notice in a certain age that he's surrounded mostly by idiots he does not notice for a certain reason. ' Curt Goetz
'The most dangerous enemy of truth is the compact majority.' (Henrik Ibsen)
terrorworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2012, 11:27 AM   #54
cagedlion
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 434
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

What bugs me is those elongated skulls. We know they were made by purposely deforming the skulls of children so as they grew older their heads would be mis-shapen and elongated.

So people say, well, why would they do that? Were they trying to look like our alien overlords. No, look at modern day practices like, tattoos, piercings, scarification and body modification. Humans are just weird.

The truth is, there doesn't appear to be any solid evidence. Every time an artifact appears or some fossil, it's never backed up by any scientific proof. A lot of hoaxs have made it harder to prove anything.
cagedlion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2012, 12:07 PM   #55
busa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 17,812
Likes: 2,549 (1,315 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanity View Post
in this digital age we live why is there no close up photos or videos of alien space craft?
there are billions of people outside every day armed with phones and cameras.if they were there would there not be millions of good close up pics?
maybe there is a reason for that,because they are not there.
bit like santa,when you are little you believe it,as you wise up to the world you realise sant/aliens are not flying around on magic crafts

what about hard evidence,like an artifact?
if there was a court case on the proof of alien visitors it would be thrown out in minutes
In 1994 at a school near Ruwa in Zimbabwe, 62 children met and talked to several alien beings who came in a flying saucer.
This is real and not fake.

__________________
All living things will want to be present for this day when time ends, and we enter the forever cycle of the Fifth World...
Then, one morning in a moment, we will awaken to the Red Dawn. The sky will be the color of blood..."

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2012, 12:09 PM   #56
busa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 17,812
Likes: 2,549 (1,315 Posts)
Default

The Starchild skull is good proven scientific evidence:

http://www.starchildproject.com/
__________________
All living things will want to be present for this day when time ends, and we enter the forever cycle of the Fifth World...
Then, one morning in a moment, we will awaken to the Red Dawn. The sky will be the color of blood..."

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2012, 03:06 PM   #57
jamesc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,572
Likes: 36 (17 Posts)
Default

From time to time these kind of threads surface from those seeking the kind of evidence that they know will be a hard one to produce in a way that rubbers stamps their demands.What they often overlook or regard as insignificant is that those in a much better position in a scientific or military way have stated that after investigation's they have found evidence that contains so much "high strangeness" that the ET possibility of those UFO cases that contain the latter is more probable and likely.That there have been photos of unknown objects that have passed tests for hoaxing ect is fact and one that needs including.

While there has never been a picture of a nice shiny UFO on the Whitehouse lawn with aliens shaking the hands of the president that would satisfy the OP it is still imperative that all other forms of evidence out with the Whitehouse lawn photo that is ,are understood and included in any debate or rejection of satisfying evidence that points to visitation on purely observational agendas.

If we have in the past and still are dealing with a branch of advanced physics producing highly advanced technology with stealth capabilities then is it any wonder that no real clear photos have been captured?? surely a intelligence that wanted minimal contact or even none based on a scientific observational agenda then they would remain hidden in so much as no real final proof evidence would be forthcoming .

In short they hold the keys of the evidence demanded by the OP.Below is a list of quotes from one of the sources that was in so much a better position of authority to pass judgements on the UFO reports he studied and investigated including so many military witnesses to those sightings and reports,are men of Dr MacDonald's reputation and scientific credibility to be ignored.

Evidence of this nature might not be in the formate of a nice UFO photo on the Whitehouse lawn but is still highly respectable and important due to the scientific source it manifested from.This kind of evidence and the nature of its source is damning to those who seek to convince that no UFOs could or have been ET in origins;
************************************************** *************



"I have been studying now for about 2 years, on a rather intensive basis, the UFO problem. I have interviewed several hundred witnesses in selected cases, and I am astonished at what I have found".
Dr James McDonald -Senior physicist at the Institute for Atmospheric Physics and professor in the Department of Meteorology at the University of Arizona - Oral statement to House Committee on Science and Astronautics at July 29, 1968

************************************************** *************


"The type of UFO reports that are most intriguing are close-range sightings of machine-like objects of unconventional nature and unconventional performance characteristics, seen at low altitudes, and sometimes even on the ground. The general public is entirely unaware of the large number of such reports that are coming from credible witnesses... When one starts searching for such cases, their number are quite astonishing. Also, such sightings appear to be occurring all over the globe."

(Hearings before the Committee on Science and Astronautics, U.S. House of Representatives, July 29, 1968.)
Dr. James E. McDonald, Senior Physicist at the Institute of Atmospheric Physics at the University of Arizona.
************************************************** *************
link for further study (well for those that can be bothered);

UFOs and SCIENCE

The Collected Writings of Dr. James E. McDonald:

http://www.nicap.org/histper.htm


Dr James E. Mcdonald was probably one of the most important figures ever in the history of Ufology - he was also the Senior Physicist at the Institute for Atmospherical Physics and Professor at the Department of Meteorology at the University of Arizona.




Privately, McDonald analyzed all Project Blue Book case files, convincing him that the Air Force had performed an entirely inadequate investigation, which appeared to have been more concerned with internal politics rather than real science. He also reviewed the cases of the Air Force's sponsored University of Colorado UFO study, and concluded that many of their explanations were not well founded either.

Biography:
http://www.nicap.org/bios/mcdonald.htm


Documents:
http://www.gonogging.com/request_details.php?req_id=288

FBI File:
http://www.cufon.org/cufon/fbimcdon.htm


USAF "force fit" debunks.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread505736/pg1
__________________
"What if the alien encounter phenomenon were subtle in the sense that it may manifest in the physical world but derives from a source which by its very nature could not provide the kind of hard evidence that would satisfy skeptics for whom reality is limited to the material? What if we were to acknowledge that the phenomenon is beyond our present framework of knowledge?"- Dr John Mack.
jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2012, 04:01 PM   #58
noobcybot
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,824
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cagedlion View Post
What bugs me is those elongated skulls. We know they were made by purposely deforming the skulls of children so as they grew older their heads would be mis-shapen and elongated.

So people say, well, why would they do that? Were they trying to look like our alien overlords. No, look at modern day practices like, tattoos, piercings, scarification and body modification. Humans are just weird.

The truth is, there doesn't appear to be any solid evidence. Every time an artifact appears or some fossil, it's never backed up by any scientific proof. A lot of hoaxs have made it harder to prove anything.
Not so, we know why some societies did it and it was because it signified spiritual propensity and regality. If you want to ignore the fact that most all royal families have claimed descent from Gods and that their use of spirtual technology like crowns and Urim and Thurim throughout the centuries then that is your perogative.
noobcybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2012, 08:26 PM   #59
ken1960
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Currently UK
Posts: 542
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post
Yes, but if he'd put those wee pebbles down on the soft Wiltshire soil, and honked a 60 tonne block on them to step-move them, he wouldn't have got very far - it only works where there is a solid / concrete base.... Somethin the ancient Wiltshironians didn't have

But still, a good try that falls at the first hurdle
If you are refering to the erecting of the sarcen stones and trilithons at Stonehenge the method employed is now pretty well understood by archaeologists.

The constructors used massive A-frame timbers and sloped pit holes and a lot of 'rope' and a huge amount of manpower hauling those ropes. Archaeological evidence exits of the sloped pit holes but of course the timber and ropes used would not have survived, even if left in-situ (which they obviously weren't).

I hate it when people deny man's creativity and intelligence and fall back to the "must have been aliens" explanations. Very weak.

A little basic research would have got you that far.
__________________
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese ~ Steven Wright
ken1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2012, 08:34 PM   #60
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken1960 View Post
If you are refering to the erecting of the sarcen stones and trilithons at Stonehenge the method employed is now pretty well understood by archaeologists.

The constructors used massive A-frame timbers and sloped pit holes and a lot of 'rope' and a huge amount of manpower hauling those ropes. Archaeological evidence exits of the sloped pit holes but of course the timber and ropes used would not have survived, even if left in-situ (which they obviously weren't).

I hate it when people deny man's creativity and intelligence and fall back to the "must have been aliens" explanations. Very weak.

A little basic research would have got you that far.
i never suggested that aliens created Stonehenge, i just denied that the idea offered in the video was plausable on soft ground....

a little basic research is all that is needed to comprehend that

i've studied Stonehenge in the field, as well as ensitu sarcens laying in the fields from where the henge stones were soursed some twenty miles from Stonehenge (albeit as an interested spectator rather than from any focussed accedimac appreciation) - it isn't the sarcens that are the enigma of Stonehenge, moreover it is how the Bluestone was transported from the Pressili mountains in Wales to Wiltshire that doesn't fit any credible 'basic' or indepth research

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 23-08-2012 at 08:36 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:12 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.