Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 22-09-2008, 09:35 PM   #241
armoured_amazon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 21,303
Likes: 312 (143 Posts)
Default

Sometimes it makes me cry that the military is what some people choose for their life. I look at my younger brothers and I think that men, BOYS, younger than them, go off to war zones every day, fighting and dying for something that is an illusion.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2008, 09:58 PM   #242
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareinfinitelove View Post
well.. to cut a long story short, On Thursday night I had the misfortune of meeting one VERY VERY brainwashed individual. He was meeting my friend who I was out in manchester with and came back to my flat. I only really started talking to him when he was back at mine, and NOTHING could have prepared me for his warped views.

He is home from Iraq, and can not WAIT to get back.
I think the most shocking piece of unhumane garbage that came out of his mouth was that he sees woman and children die over there, and he loves it. he "hates" them.
This really sickened me. I feel I have some kind of duty to report this realistic picture of the type of people "fighting for us" to the general public. It certainly was not pretty.

There was no reasoning with this conditioned meat head, HE WAS RIGHT. AND THAT WAS IT.

He also had tattoos such as "pride of britain" on his arm... says it all really. Heavily brainwashed and very fucking dangerous because of his views and power trip seeking.

I 'm surprised I didn't chuck him out because he made me SO angry that he would not open his mind even slightly to possibilities that wern't his reality.
But strangely i felt really sorry for him too, and felt that there was something I could learn something from our random meeting..
wait until one day if some unlucky women loves him and he has his own children .
one day ?
he will be looking at his child in their eyes

and suddenly


every child and parent he helped kill will suddenly flash back in his face .
and then he will realise , he is a sadistic child murderer

and no justification like ?
i was taking orders
or
i was doing my job

will take away the pain of the truth that he had a chioce , and he took it on his own free will and loved it too .

he will then suffer post traumatic stress and kill him self .

quite a few do .
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2008, 07:13 AM   #243
cruise4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,865
Likes: 87 (62 Posts)
Default

"What he said"

Are you insane? These people have protected the criminal scum that have turned our country into a toilet. Defend my nations rights? To go round the world killing for profit and securing drug crops? If the army was any good and doing it's job these scum would have been in jail decades ago. That's why they are traitors and collaborators. Let alone the false flag terrorism.

Last edited by cruise4; 23-09-2008 at 07:14 AM.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2008, 07:18 AM   #244
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post
"What he said"

Are you insane? These people have protected the criminal scum that have turned our country into a toilet. Defend my nations rights? To go round the world killing for profit and securing drug crops? If the army was any good and doing it's job these scum would have been in jail decades ago. That's why they are traitors and collaborators. Let alone the false flag terrorism.

criminal scum ?
kids ?
women with kids ?

need air raidbombing campains for a decade because they protect criminals ?

ha !
maybe he doesnt know his own bosses connections who create the market
protect the market
make the guns
allow it to get into the people that they trained as freedom fighters
set them up

and then he goes their to kill them
women and children in the proccess .

but ? who cares ?

we are insane ?

what ever !
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2008, 07:19 AM   #245
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
criminal scum ?
kids ?
women with kids ?

need air raidbombing campains for a decade because they protect criminals ?

ha !
maybe he doesnt know his own bosses connections who create the market
protect the market
make the guns
allow it to get into the people that they trained as freedom fighters
set them up

and then he goes their to kill them
women and children in the proccess .

but ? who cares ?

we are insane ?

what ever !

as i said

one fine day
he will look into his own childs eyes

feel that magic

then it will all come back to him on








how insane we are ?

Last edited by tracker; 23-09-2008 at 07:20 AM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2008, 01:14 PM   #246
hagbard_celine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oxford
Posts: 4,364
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Sometimes it makes me cry that the military is what some people choose for their life. I look at my younger brothers and I think that men, BOYS, younger than them, go off to war zones every day, fighting and dying for something that is an illusion.
And it's an illusion that is bolstered up by so much hype and spin! It's nothing new either. Military service has always been glamourized and glorified throughout history. Some of the earliest motion pictures were war movies.
__________________
"Lynda, you're sweet. From what I've seen of your world, do you think anybody votes for sweet?"
Doctor Who- Bad Wolf.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2008, 01:18 PM   #247
hagbard_celine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oxford
Posts: 4,364
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
every child and parent he helped kill will suddenly flash back in his face .
and then he will realise , he is a sadistic child murderer

and no justification like ?
i was taking orders
or
i was doing my job

I agree that cop-outs like "I was just doing my job" are not valid, but you're being as bit harsh there. I know how many innocents get killed in wars, but that doesn't make the perpetrators "sadistic", just misguided.

Then again, some of them might be sadistic, but we can't generalize.

It's also worth bearing in mind that none of us are lily-white in this. Wars get funded by the tax we pay. Many of us do jobs that help the New World Order agenda. I work for Big Pharma! I have to admit it! I can't get out of that!
__________________
"Lynda, you're sweet. From what I've seen of your world, do you think anybody votes for sweet?"
Doctor Who- Bad Wolf.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin

Last edited by hagbard_celine; 23-09-2008 at 01:18 PM.
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 02:43 PM   #248
hagbard_celine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oxford
Posts: 4,364
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

This is interesting:

http://msn.careerbuilder.com/custom/...275647399-J2-5

It's a new study that supports the statisitcs I refer to earlier in this thread from the American and Canadian Almanac. I already knew that fighting in wartime was not THE most dangerous, but must say I was surpirsed that it didn't even make the Top 10!
__________________
"Lynda, you're sweet. From what I've seen of your world, do you think anybody votes for sweet?"
Doctor Who- Bad Wolf.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 08:37 AM   #249
tjohn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Somewhere on planet Earth (I think!)
Posts: 3,297
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Crusie, how can they be traitors? a traitor is someone who has turned against their country so can you explain how any service person serving their country is a traitor?
1) First of all, define "country" (if you cannot do this, your argument is invalid)

2) Are the military protecting us?
3) If so, then from what?

Last edited by tjohn; 04-10-2008 at 08:52 AM.
tjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:06 AM   #250
tjohn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Somewhere on planet Earth (I think!)
Posts: 3,297
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjohn View Post
First of all, define "country" (if you cannot do this your argument is invalid)

2) Are the military protecting us?
3) If so, then from what?
A coward is not so much someone who is afraid but is someone who kills defensless people! Are the military really protecting us?

Last edited by tjohn; 04-10-2008 at 09:14 AM.
tjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:12 AM   #251
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjohn View Post
A coward is not so much someone who is afraid but is someone who kills defensless people!
Are the military protecting us? If so, then from what?
[/QUOTE]

to be nice about it , altough writing it makes it look harsh

lets face facts here .
the military used to protect civilians , that was sir winston churchils military .
but that was corrupted and infultrated by the nazis , who we have here today thus , the militarys job is no longer to protect and serve the civilian population , it is to serve their superiors , and protect government .


it doesnt get much more plainer than that .

Last edited by tracker; 04-10-2008 at 09:12 AM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 12:30 PM   #252
cruise4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,865
Likes: 87 (62 Posts)
Default

There's PLENTY to be found out about Winston Churchill and his so called military. More like sacrifice on behalf of the banker dolts. And now they are going to do it again and even the soldiers seem to be all for it. Funny old world.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 04:56 PM   #253
rydeon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Within The Fallen Zone
Posts: 2,396
Likes: 10 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuro View Post
" Young men: The lowest aim in your life is to become a soldier. The good soldier never tries to distinguish right from wrong. He never thinks; never reasons; he only obeys. If he is ordered to fire on his fellow citizens, on his friends, on his neighbors, on his relatives, he obeys without hesitation. If he is ordered to fire down a crowded street when the poor are clamoring for bread, he obeys and sees the gray hairs of age stained with red and the life tide gushing from the breasts of women, feeling neither remorse nor sympathy. If he is ordered off as a firing squad to execute a hero or benefactor, he fires without hesitation, though he knows the bullet will pierce the noblest heart that ever beat in human breast.
A good soldier is a blind, heartless, soulless, murderous machine. He is not a man. He is not a brute, for brutes only kill in self defense. All that is human in him, all that is divine in him, all that constitutes the man has been sworn away when he took the enlistment roll. His mind, his conscience, aye, his very soul, are in the keeping of his officer.
No man can fall lower than the solder—it is a depth beneath which we cannot go. Keep the boys out of the army. It is hell.
Down with the army and the navy. We don't need killing institutions. We need life-giving institutions."
If you are even suggesting that connects with UK forces then that is absolute honk of the lowest order.
I think your getting on bleeding heart power trip my friend.
I think you're group of 'good' soldiers would in reality be a bunch of Blackwater mercenary renegades running amok.

Speaking from 6 1/2 years in the British Army, if orders like that were ever transmitted to me or those around me the order would be rejected as it would be classed as an 'illegal order' and the officer (s) would be relieved of his command and court martialed.
Not all soldiers are perfect but its made crystal clear during basic training that the Geneva Convention is mandatory and punishment meted out to all who break it.
Interesting though that the Geneva Convention doesn't cover mercenaries though, so they are, ironically, fair game
This is coming from someone who served in the Balkans war zone and not the armchair warriors who get on their high horse

No Army or Navy eh? Unless every country does this simultaneously it will never ever happen. Countries Governments get greedy and invade a smaller nation etc etc.
rydeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 05:29 PM   #254
cruise4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,865
Likes: 87 (62 Posts)
Default

Well I hope so rydeon, because I have a feeling we might be finding out soon. I fully expect hoardes of people ready to lynch the government marching on London and I bet you will be defending this scum, but I could be wrong. And then their's all this SAS/BIS false flag terrorism going on. And the Police as a force appear to be utter traitors. And I don't see the Army doing much about this totally fraudulent EU entry. That's enough to throw the lot in Jail on it's own IMO and plenty of others. So why haven't you?

And yes, Governments do invade other countries. But Direct Government by the people is a different kettle of Fish and this system ain't staying for much longer whatever any perceived cost. Government as an experiment has failed for the last time.

If the Government are hiding some unfathomable truth we, the people, need to hear it now. That doesn't get them off the hook as all their past decisions are obviously corruption running riot anyway. But it might avoid the showdown that WILL come. Protect the people or Gangsters, Mafia and Kiddy Fiddlers. Not a hard choice but then I'm not taking orders from this scum in the first place. Hence the massive and deserved mistrust. You see, the army has done the most piss poor job of defending this country and it's people. Otherwise we wouldn't be in this mess and about to lose our Sovreignty. You want to protect this country? Take out Rothschild, The Met, The bankers, The Media, The Royalty, MI6, MI5 and all members of Government. Then we'll clap you on the back... and not before. From my point of view at present you might as well not exist. We've been taken over covertly from the inside and what have you done? Starting taking orders from the criminals as if nothing has changed. I'm reserving judgement on all things you guys do. It's all highly suspect.

Last edited by cruise4; 05-10-2008 at 05:43 PM.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:50 AM   #255
anthony65
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,429
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

I feel that generalizations of any kind are a lazy cop out. The majority of servicemen and women sign up as ignorant impressionable teenagers (and aren't most people/sheeple, regardless of their profession "ignorant and impressionable"?).

They sign up for different reasons, from "getting a job" to "serving one's country" to "seeking adventure" etc. They are individuals, good ones and bad ones. There are ex-military campaining vigorously against the war in Iraq.

How does it help if truthers jump up on their high horses and start pointing fingers at bodies of people, whether police, military, christians, muslims, whatever...

If you're still generalizing then you're still playing the game that the illuminati want you to: Divide and rule. Rise above it!

Last edited by anthony65; 06-10-2008 at 11:48 AM.
anthony65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 02:46 PM   #256
cruise4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,865
Likes: 87 (62 Posts)
Default

"How does it help if truthers jump up on their high horses and start pointing fingers at bodies of people, whether police, military, christians, muslims, whatever..."

It helps to reverse the false claims of 'hero' and 'brave' and all the rest of the claptrap which has resulted in a completely false perception of the role of these people being perpetuated within the public conciousness. These things need to be said over and over until people come to their senses on this issue. It's like a literary 'Shock and Awe' tactic to crash through programming, because time is short. And I firmly believe fingers SHOULD be pointed at certain sections of society. Their participation and collusion is obvious.

Police and Army are first and foremost 'PEOPLE'. They need to remember that. We have kids poisoned HERE... TODAY. We have people losing their homes NOW. The economy is fraudulent NOW. The Government is Corrupt NOW. The army and police are being used like muppets NOW. People are dying NOW. The TIME is NOW... not in some far off fictitous future.

Remove the scum and the future is rosy. Keep them there and most die including most of the current soldiers. The only interests not served by uniting people, police and armed forces are the criminal murdering fraudsters. Let's not pretend there is an argument here, because there isn't.

Last edited by cruise4; 06-10-2008 at 02:47 PM.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 08:17 AM   #257
anthony65
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,429
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post
"How does it help if truthers jump up on their high horses and start pointing fingers at bodies of people, whether police, military, christians, muslims, whatever..."

It helps to reverse the false claims of 'hero' and 'brave' and all the rest of the claptrap which has resulted in a completely false perception of the role of these people being perpetuated within the public conciousness. These things need to be said over and over until people come to their senses on this issue. It's like a literary 'Shock and Awe' tactic to crash through programming, because time is short. And I firmly believe fingers SHOULD be pointed at certain sections of society. Their participation and collusion is obvious.

Police and Army are first and foremost 'PEOPLE'. They need to remember that. We have kids poisoned HERE... TODAY. We have people losing their homes NOW. The economy is fraudulent NOW. The Government is Corrupt NOW. The army and police are being used like muppets NOW. People are dying NOW. The TIME is NOW... not in some far off fictitous future.

Remove the scum and the future is rosy. Keep them there and most die including most of the current soldiers. The only interests not served by uniting people, police and armed forces are the criminal murdering fraudsters. Let's not pretend there is an argument here, because there isn't.
Hi Cruise4, By all means point fingers at the institutions. By all means question the roles of these insititutions, the reasons why they are used, whose interests they serve, etc. Question everything about them, but simply don't lump all the individuals into one basket. That's my point

And there are brainless, heartless, evil tossers amongst them, but you'll find the same kind of people in any office or working environment.

I just find that generalizations don't help.
anthony65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 06:02 PM   #258
cruise4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,865
Likes: 87 (62 Posts)
Default

I agree normally that generalisations don't help. But there comes a time when you are facing the SS, not Fritz and Hanz.

What do you think about the false missions, the setup missions, the phony enemies, the phony terrorism, the dope guarding, the false coups.... what orders are currently being given that should be followed at all? Can you tell me?

I have no idea what soldiers think they are doing but the result will be extremely bad for humanity as far as I can tell. So why?

I can tell you how future conflicts will go...
Bush
"Be interesting to see how Delta Force fare against the SAS wouldn't it?"
Brown
"Yes, let's pit them against each other in Yemen"
Bush
"OK, what's your bet"
Brown
"Both sides devastated"
Bush
"Hmmm, you're right. Better start training Charlie Force for the next fracas"



Listen to this from Alex Jones:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-alex...ke-rivero.html

It goes into Delta Force and the hunt for Bin Laden farce. I'd just like to see a soldier who gets it, saying we are going to support the people at the apropriate time, for once.

Last edited by cruise4; 08-10-2008 at 06:06 PM.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 06:31 PM   #259
simplify
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,107
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareinfinitelove View Post
well.. to cut a long story short, On Thursday night I had the misfortune of meeting one VERY VERY brainwashed individual. He was meeting my friend who I was out in manchester with and came back to my flat. I only really started talking to him when he was back at mine, and NOTHING could have prepared me for his warped views.

He is home from Iraq, and can not WAIT to get back.
I think the most shocking piece of unhumane garbage that came out of his mouth was that he sees woman and children die over there, and he loves it. he "hates" them.
This really sickened me. I feel I have some kind of duty to report this realistic picture of the type of people "fighting for us" to the general public. It certainly was not pretty.

There was no reasoning with this conditioned meat head, HE WAS RIGHT. AND THAT WAS IT.

He also had tattoos such as "pride of britain" on his arm... says it all really. Heavily brainwashed and very fucking dangerous because of his views and power trip seeking.

I 'm surprised I didn't chuck him out because he made me SO angry that he would not open his mind even slightly to possibilities that wern't his reality.
But strangely i felt really sorry for him too, and felt that there was something I could learn something from our random meeting..
An eye opening experience for sure, just to see and hear how people can be de-humanized. As always, there is a higher reason why you ran into this individual......please be careful, about whom you invite to your home. They can leave behind some nasty energy that will effect you. Use your new knowledge and intuition to screen out those that are not in alignment with you. Tin below said it very well.
simplify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 04:29 PM   #260
lost_in_translation
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 275
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
Vast majority?
bullshit!
The vast majority of military personnel are submissive tyrants. These are the kind who enthusiastically agree that authority is a good thing, in hopes that they will get some one day. Which they can then use to control others.

Don't paint flowers on the military. It exists for one purpose: destruction.

-S
Let me guess in all of you years of..... surfing the web... you have come to this conclusion..that """"The vast majority of military personnel are submissive tyrants. These are the kind who enthusiastically agree that authority is a good thing, in hopes that they will get some one day. Which they can then use to control others"""".. get away from the computer and open you eyes.. military men.. women. have families.. loved ones... they are fathers. sisters. brothers. mothers..looks like someone in here has been brainwashed... there are sick and twisted people who murder and rape everyday.. i bet the last crime in your town was not commited by a soldier.. and who the hell are you to judge someone by the job they do.. most of the jobs in the military are support rolls.. stop judging a whole group of people by the actions of a few.. its like racisim .. ignorance is not a bliss... its simple minded people like you who burned witches and formed the KKK...
lost_in_translation is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:21 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.