Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 23-08-2014, 05:23 PM   #1441
wolfram
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
If you believe in a saviour or the benevolence of a supreme being, you will give your power away. Which is what the aliens and tptb want.

No one is coming to save us. You are the saviour that you have been waiting for.

The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.
You just pigeon holed me as a typical Christian. Just because I believe God will do his part in saving us, does not mean that I think I should wait around and do nothing. I agree that the aliens are using religion to manipulate us, but religion and faith are two completely different things. The inability to recognize that difference is part of the problem of why we can't escape the alien agenda.
wolfram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2014, 05:58 PM   #1442
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfram View Post
You just pigeon holed me as a typical Christian. Just because I believe God will do his part in saving us, does not mean that I think I should wait around and do nothing. I agree that the aliens are using religion to manipulate us, but religion and faith are two completely different things. The inability to recognize that difference is part of the problem of why we can't escape the alien agenda.
The only flaw in your argument is that god is an alien.

Aliens not only use religions, they create them.

Give away your power thats ok, your choice, not my problem.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2014, 12:31 AM   #1443
wolfram
Inactive

Quote:
The only flaw in your argument is that god is an alien.

Aliens not only use religions, they create them.

Give away your power thats ok, your choice, not my problem.
God created the aliens and the aliens created the bible. I can still believe in God as a savior from the aliens and I can still believe that faith alone is not enough to save me.
Old 24-08-2014, 12:56 AM   #1444
swamideva

Quote:
God created the aliens and the aliens created the bible. I can still believe in God as a savior from the aliens and I can still believe that faith alone is not enough to save me.
You can believe whatever you like though the basic premise and reason to believe is because there is no proof.

Though maybe you can enlighten us.

Tell us about this god, is there a name, a description? What else was created besides aliens, when and how and not to forget why?

Why do you need a saviour? What can god do for you that you cannot do for yourself?
Old 24-08-2014, 12:24 PM   #1445
wolfram
Inactive

Quote:
You can believe whatever you like though the basic premise and reason to believe is because there is no proof.

Though maybe you can enlighten us.

Tell us about this god, is there a name, a description? What else was created besides aliens, when and how and not to forget why?

Why do you need a saviour? What can god do for you that you cannot do for yourself?
Believing in something good beyond myself is what allows me to have faith in the unseen. It is what allows me to be spiritual.

Last edited by wolfram; 24-08-2014 at 12:25 PM.
Old 24-08-2014, 05:00 PM   #1446
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Believing in something good beyond myself is what allows me to have faith in the unseen. It is what allows me to be spiritual.
Being human allows me to be spiritual...
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2014, 08:41 PM   #1447
wolfram
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Being human allows me to be spiritual...
more like being spiritual is a consequence of being human.
Old 24-08-2014, 11:05 PM   #1448
Cryptoverse

Quote:
more like being spiritual is a consequence of being human.
I wouldn't call it a consequence. More like a privilege. But to me spiritual has a different meaning. I take many meanings of it, but one is just things you enjoy in life. Those things are spiritual to you. To a Dark ET, controlling society of what they consider inferiors to them, is spiritual to them.

So to me pretty much every being is spiritual IMO...

I wonder what a christians definition of spiritual is. Care to say?
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2014, 12:44 AM   #1449
wolfram
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
I wouldn't call it a consequence. More like a privilege. But to me spiritual has a different meaning. I take many meanings of it, but one is just things you enjoy in life. Those things are spiritual to you. To a Dark ET, controlling society of what they consider inferiors to them, is spiritual to them.

So to me pretty much every being is spiritual IMO...

I wonder what a christians definition of spiritual is. Care to say?
I suppose I'm not a Christian according to the traditional sense. I believe in a loving and forgiving God which saves me from evil. Spiritual to me is simply having faith in the unseen and connecting with others and with life on an intuitive level instead of a mental or material level.

Last edited by wolfram; 25-08-2014 at 12:47 AM.
Old 25-08-2014, 01:46 AM   #1450
swamideva

Quote:
I suppose I'm not a Christian according to the traditional sense. I believe in a loving and forgiving God which saves me from evil. Spiritual to me is simply having faith in the unseen and connecting with others and with life on an intuitive level instead of a mental or material level.
Sounds a bit new agey to me. All levels as you call them compose a holistic whole, ignore a part of yourself then you will be incomplete. Especially your own unowned, unacknowledged evil,actual and potential, which lies in wait and watches.

I have a feeling that you will ignore this, because if your if your god saves you from evil then you are saved by definition.

Ignore your shadow at your peril.

But here goes.

Let's Spread the Word: Wetiko

In the first part of this series, we contemplated the idea of a psycho-spiritual disease of the soul that has been wreaking havoc throughout human history that Native Americans call wetiko. In part two, we inquired into how the wetiko bug disrupts and deranges a living system, using the world financial system as our case study. The wetiko virus is like a parasite that literally feeds off, takes over and aberrates the curren(t)cy of the infected system. The wetiko pathogen originally manifests as a disturbance in the field of the collective unconscious of humanity itself, creating the psychic ley lines upon which world events are erected and energized. The origin of this virulent disease is to be discovered within the psyche (please see my article It's All in the Psyche). Because of the psychic nature of wetiko, it serves us to understand the psychological underpinnings of the virus, which is to say, how it affects our day to day relationships and lives. We begin to ‘see' the bug when we are able to get in focus and recognize ‘its' psychological signature in both ourselves and others. The fact that the source of the wetiko germ is within the psyche means that the cure for this disease lies hidden within the psyche as well.

Wetiko psychosis is at the very root of humanity's inhumanity to itself in all its various forms. As a species, we need to step into and participate with our own spiritual and psychological evolution, which means that we must focus our attention on and contemplate this ‘topic of topics' before this virulent madness destroys us. Up until this point in our history we have been too easily distracted by the ruses of the wetiko bug itself. The disease itself is now demanding that we pay attention to it, or it will kill us. Its cure is the most pressing and fundamental issue facing us today. Author and environmental activist Derrick Jensen writes in his foreword to Jack D. Forbes book about wetiko psychosis, "Columbus and other Cannibals is, I think, the most important book ever written on one of the most important topics ever faced by human beings: why is the dominant culture so excruciatingly, relentlessly, insanely, genocidally, ecocidally, suicidally destructive?"[i] Historian Arnold Toynbee points out that a civilization doesn't die from being invaded from the outside, but unless it creates culture which nourishes the evolution of the creative spirit, a civilization invariably commits suicide. As if possessed, our civilization is, trance-like, sleepwalking in a death-march towards our own demise. The most pressing and inevitable question of our time is not just ‘why?' but more urgently, how can we stop this seemingly out-of-control, self-destructive, hell-bent part of ourselves?................

In wetiko disease, the psyche takes the ‘terror' that haunts it from within, and in its attempt to master it, unwittingly becomes taken over by it, thus becoming an instrument of terror in the world. We have then become the thing we most feared, ‘creatures of the European nightmare world,' as we psychologically terrorize ourselves, as well as terrorizing the world at large. Wetiko is the bug which feeds the experience of terror within our mind and out in the world, fueling one of its more prominent manifestations in our world today: the ‘Global War on Terror.'...................

Many of our society's historians, themselves infected by the wetiko virus, exalt aggressive and exploitative behavior, categorizing as ‘primitive' and ‘backwards' those who don't forcibly ‘conquer' others, thereby subtly and subliminally brainwashing the young into the ways of the world of wetiko.....................

To quote Forbes, "'Might makes right' is the wetiko belief, but it is often accompanied by self-serving doctrines of ‘divine will,' ‘manifest destiny,' ‘providence,' ‘the march of civilization,' ‘doing God's work,' ‘stopping communism,' or comparable slogans."...................

Just as a vampire can't stand the light of day, a bug like wetiko can't stand to be seen. Flooding light on wetiko's machinations takes away its seeming autonomy and alleged power over us, such that it can no longer compel us to act it out unconsciously. Paradoxically, ‘seeing' this vampiric parasite is to relate to it as other than ourselves, while at the same time recognizing it within ourselves. Though the vampire is a figure within us, it is not us. In differentiating ourselves from the vampire, we recognize the difference between ourselves and it. Seeing the vampire, we don't identify with our subjective experience of the vampire within. This is to say that in seeing the vampire, we free ourselves from our unconscious identification with and possession by it, and step back into ourselves.....................

Last edited by swamideva; 25-08-2014 at 01:49 AM.
Old 27-08-2014, 12:02 AM   #1451
lyricusmagna

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3lly View Post
I just recently started looking into this topic again recently and found some more stuff to add.

There's this book that has been circulated around by a couple people called "The Little Green Guy" book.

http://projectcamelotportal.com/arti...tle-alien-book

Gordon Duff
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/09...reen-guy-book/
http://www.scribd.com/doc/168009661/Green-Guys

Dante Santori. He is a former special forces man who found the book while going through some things of a friend's father. (Actually, I think a guy he met found the book originally and that guy died? and he got the copy - or something like that.)

"The Alien Race Book"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia4Abuopj_o
Sadly most of that info is fake
Old 01-09-2014, 04:22 PM   #1452
sh3lly

This guy, James Casbolt/Michael Prince, is a MILAB, who I talk about more on my Milab thread, but he talks about some alien races in his article here:

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/future.htm

This seems to contradict a lot of testimonies about Nordics:

Quote:
Whilst there he witnessed rows of caged humans, tall grey aliens and a reptilian alien. G says the NSA was very hard on all subcontractors and people were worked very hard under severe conditions.

According to G the US federal government, the USAF and the DOE (department of energy) run the Hawaii DUMB he worked at. This base goes down two miles and stretches out into the Pacific Ocean.

It was here that three very tall and muscular ‘Nordic’ looking men (who according to G were reptilian/human hybrids because their eyes would ‘shift’ into having vertical slits for pupils) chased him along the motorway there and threatened to kill him because he had overheard them talking about some piece of high technology.
Quote:
The grey and reptilian aliens working together with the military in the underground bases is called MIEC (military industrial extra- terrestrial complex). This is a malevolent organisation, as you shall see with the following information. There are also benevolent ET’s on this planet. These groups are not part of the MIEC and are from the Pleiades, Andromeda, Lyra, Procyon, Tau Ceti, Sirius A, and Ummo. These groups seem to work together in some kind of protective ‘federation’.

On February 20, 1954 a delegation from these groups met with the Eisenhower administration in an unsuccessful effort to reach an agreement on the US’s thermonuclear weapons program. The stumbling block to these negotiations was that these ET’s were not willing to provide technology that might have been used by the military-industrial factions of the Eisenhower administration. These peace loving ‘human looking’ beings refused to be co-opted into the emerging military industrial extra terrestrial complex (MIEC) in the US, Britain, Russia and elsewhere on the planet.

On July 11, 1934 the first treaty with the greys from Orion occurred aboard a naval ship in Balboa. This was one of the most important events in human history because it thrust us into a role we were not prepared for as regards to being a host to a malevolent extra-terrestrial race. The US federal government disregarded the constitution of the United States by doing this and not telling the people. It was here that the agreement was first made between the greys representing the reptilians from Orion and representatives of the US intelligence community. The treaty stated that in return for the greys providing high technology (anti-gravity, metals and alloys, environment, free energy and medical technology) the government would allow the greys to proceed unhindered with human abductions. This was only if a list of abductees was provided to the government and the abductees returned unharmed with their memories of the events erased.
There's more info there but I just snipped some that mentioned aliens.
sh3lly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 05:42 PM   #1453
piskavac

Quote:
This guy, James Casbolt/Michael Prince, is a MILAB, who I talk about more on my Milab thread,
I have just searched on google and inside DIF for this thread, but didn't find it. Could you send us the link?

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.

Last edited by piskavac; 01-09-2014 at 05:43 PM.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 07:20 PM   #1454
itsallinus

Quote:
Originally Posted by piskavac View Post
I have just searched on google and inside DIF for this thread, but didn't find it. Could you send us the link?
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=279322

This one?
itsallinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 07:23 PM   #1455
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallinus View Post
Yes. THX

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 05:19 PM   #1456
lyricusmagna

Quote:
This guy, James Casbolt/Michael Prince, is a MILAB, who I talk about more on my Milab thread, but he talks about some alien races in his article here:

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/future.htm

This seems to contradict a lot of testimonies about Nordics:
Its not that contradictory if you know things in between that explain the bigger picture and why things are the way they are. One can start by comparing the characteristics exhibited here with known sources of information in contactee/abductee cases that mention the same or something similar. In this case, the "Nordics" (I prefer anthropoid beings as a descriptive term), fit a sub-category of race(s) from Sirius B. Who in other sources of information are described to have exchanged/shared technology with fringe elements of shadow governments etc.
Old 12-10-2014, 04:37 AM   #1457
sh3lly

Interesting interview from this month, Project Camelot, Randy Cramer. There's all kinds of information in his interview. 1:04:00 he talks about different alien species.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FbO...BD69B8&index=2

Quote:
This man is a Marine super soldier who claims to have spent 17 years in the Secret Space Program as part of the EARTH DEFENSE FORCE based on Mars and the Moon.
He talks about his mission on Mars, etc.