Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 19-07-2010, 08:04 AM   #1
rodin
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: location location
Posts: 16,981
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default How about this for Apollo Hoax proof?

No doubt I will have to quote to show the above video (how long have we lived with this bug?? )

Now the FACT is - take almost ANY video footage from the Moon, speed it up x2 and suddenly the human motor movements look like they occur at the same speed as they would on Earth. Now in order to believe the NASA footage is normal speed, we must also believe it is normal for astronauts brains to work at half speed in 1/6 gravity.

Changing the playback speed x2 back in 1970 was easy - just switch the VCR tape from long play to standard play. You can try is on your VCR at home.

Ergo

Much Moon footage is faked, or the Astronauts were deliberately moving in slow motion

Here's a beauty. The Hammer and Feather experiment. The Astronaut is speaking and gesticulating in normal time - notice his movements are in sync and also look like they are normal speed, not underwater.

Now observe what happens to the feather @ 23 seconds...


Last edited by krakhead; 13-08-2010 at 10:11 AM.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 08:49 AM   #2
reptilianshapeshifter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 718
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Why would his movements be "underwater like"? Are you kidding me? I failed physics at later grade at school but even I am not this stupid. The reason when they walk that the movements are "underwater like" is because the gravity is lower and doesn't pull their body down as quickly. You move your legs and arms to match the momentum of the environment when walking. Otherwise you'd look rather silly and fumble about trying to move your legs and arms at normal speed. If you were attached to a rope simulating low gravity you don't prance around moving your arms and legs at double rate as you would normally walk. You time it with how your body is reacting to the movement.

Working in space fixing satellites would be near impossible if all movements were in "slow motion".

The hammer and the feather experiments are not empirical evidence that they went to the moon. The experiments are just there to show people that a hammer and feather falsl at the same speed confirming the theory.....end of.

At no point does the astronaught say "Hey for all those haters out there that don't believe we are here I am going to prove it to you!".
__________________
”I know that most men, including those at ease with problems of the greatest complexity, can seldom accept the simplest and most obvious truth if it be such as would oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions which they have proudly taught to others, and which they have woven, thread by thread, into the fabrics of their life” [Leo Tolstoy]

Last edited by reptilianshapeshifter; 19-07-2010 at 08:52 AM.
reptilianshapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 09:27 AM   #3
rodin
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: location location
Posts: 16,981
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default


... about 26 secs look how awkwardly he picks up the pole thingy. That guy is definitely on a wire

more clips at double speed.


here's what real double speed looks like

http://footage.shutterstock.com/video.html?id=80395

If the Moon footage was sped up NORMAL TIME the motion should look jerky like the above. Instead it looks more normal - therefore it is SLOWED DOWN

1/6th gravity would not slow down motor movements, as the hammer and feather footage showed. Note that it is possible a slowed down fall was edited onto a normal speed narration section with the cut just before the drop.

Last edited by rodin; 19-07-2010 at 09:29 AM.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 09:47 AM   #4
reptilianshapeshifter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 718
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Instead of trying to debunk what has already been discussed a million times over how about trying another technique.

Why don't you try and find evidence that confirms the moon landings are true. It's a wild idea on this forum I know but maybe starting out looking for evidence that proves what you already want to be true (the moon landing is faked) only allows for total bias in your research. A real researcher would look for evidence that disproves his/her theory...not the other way around.

e.g I am a programmer by trade. Naturally, when I test my accomplishments I test that it works. By only testing what I already suspect I can prove it works. However, only by trying to disprove that my code works can I actually find more fault with my original code than only trying what I want to be true.

Not only would you prove to yourself that you are open minded but you would be doing something actually unique here.

What you've already come here with in terms of evidence is not only awkwardly and poorly presented and not even well thought through for even a bad conspiracy researcher but been covered a million times already and already debunked in websites debunking the conspiracy of the moon landing.
__________________
”I know that most men, including those at ease with problems of the greatest complexity, can seldom accept the simplest and most obvious truth if it be such as would oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions which they have proudly taught to others, and which they have woven, thread by thread, into the fabrics of their life” [Leo Tolstoy]

Last edited by reptilianshapeshifter; 19-07-2010 at 09:51 AM.
reptilianshapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 10:32 AM   #5
rodin
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: location location
Posts: 16,981
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilianshapeshifter View Post
Instead of trying to debunk what has already been discussed a million times over how about trying another technique.

Why don't you try and find evidence that confirms the moon landings are true. It's a wild idea on this forum I know but maybe starting out looking for evidence that proves what you already want to be true (the moon landing is faked) only allows for total bias in your research. A real researcher would look for evidence that disproves his/her theory...not the other way around.

e.g I am a programmer by trade. Naturally, when I test my accomplishments I test that it works. By only testing what I already suspect I can prove it works. However, only by trying to disprove that my code works can I actually find more fault with my original code than only trying what I want to be true.

Not only would you prove to yourself that you are open minded but you would be doing something actually unique here.

What you've already come here with in terms of evidence is not only awkwardly and poorly presented and not even well thought through for even a bad conspiracy researcher but been covered a million times already and already debunked in websites debunking the conspiracy of the moon landing.
How can I prove its true if it is faked? Let the other side prove it is true


Here is how people move in low gravity - actually zero gravity. NOT like they are underwater. In fact they move just like on Earth as far as their own motor movements are concerned. The fact you can speed up Apollo footage x2 and the Astronauts motor movements look NORMAL PROVES the footage was faked. 911 PROVES massive conspiracies are possible. On the BAUT forum you cannot introduce 911 evidence, crucial to the prosecution case. Neither can you bring up revisionist history, for example the lend-lease program - that proves the US and USSR were in cahoots. And you DEFINITELY can't point out that Freemasonic Jewry is behind this massive full spectrum hoax.

Last edited by rodin; 19-07-2010 at 10:47 AM.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 10:53 AM   #6
reptilianshapeshifter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 718
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Your last sentence there is exactly my point. You already have your conclusion "it's faked", therefore no amount amount of evidence to the contrary will ever allow you to change your mind. If you can't examine the other side yourself looking for reasons why it isn't fake then how can you claim you have researched it throughly enough to already have your conclusion?

The moon landing may or may not be faked. I've looked at both sites of the evidence and decided myself that it wasn't faked. But at least i've looked at both sides to make that claim.

Why don't you read through these sites

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

http://www.braeunig.us/space/hoax.htm

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/space/4279691

Here's just a few examples......

What's more you can do a lot of experiments at home to show that the moan-hoax arguments are false. I would say a very large percentage of people who waste their lives typing on forums to argue the moon-hoax haven't tried a single earth-bound experiment that would actually prove a lot of their "theories" wrong. I say "their theories" but let's be honest......all of it's just regurgitated crap from the mouth's of others. No original thought even enters into it.
__________________
”I know that most men, including those at ease with problems of the greatest complexity, can seldom accept the simplest and most obvious truth if it be such as would oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions which they have proudly taught to others, and which they have woven, thread by thread, into the fabrics of their life” [Leo Tolstoy]
reptilianshapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 10:59 AM   #7
reptilianshapeshifter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 718
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Conspiracy theorists also claim that NASA faked the footage of the astronauts on the moon by filming them in a studio, then slowing down the film to mimic what movement would look like at moon's gravity (one-sixth of Earth's gravity). To test this third theory, Savage and Hyneman needed a bigger space than their shop, so they headed to the Alameda Naval Base. And, in typical MythBusters form, the first part of their trip was as much as fun as scientific: Savage put on a spacesuit costume from his personal collection (modified, of course, with some accurate details straight from NASA) then jumped, hopped and skipped while Jamie filmed him at 48 frames per second (fps). Next, they brought in a rig with a harness and bungee cords attached to a tracking system--built specifically for the test by Trapeze World--that would simulate the moon's gravity. After strapping in, Adam repeated the three movements while Jamie filmed him at 48 fps.

When they slowed down the footage to the regular 24 fps, they weren't impressed by what they found. While it was close, the slowed down footage wasn't an exact match with NASA's footage: The effort Adam needed to jump up and down moved his helmet in a way not seen in NASA's footage, and none of Adam's movements were quite as smooth as the astronauts'.

They could have stopped there, but Hyneman and Savage still weren't satisfied. So they suited up (Jamie, too!), added 180 pounds in chest and wrist weights and weight belts, then took to the air with ZeroG, a company that offers a weightless experience inside an airplane. To simulate the moon's gravity, the plane went into a series of parabolic arcs, as Savage was filmed at regular speed mimickiing the astronauts' movements. (Coming out of that weightlessness, the MythBusters say, was intense: You weigh twice what you do on Earth, a sensation Hyneman says felt "like your feet are going to climb out the top of your head.") And in that environment, he was able to accurately mimic the movements in NASA's footage. "That was the real feather in the cap in terms of making sure that we'd buttoned down every possible explanation," Savage says.
__________________
”I know that most men, including those at ease with problems of the greatest complexity, can seldom accept the simplest and most obvious truth if it be such as would oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions which they have proudly taught to others, and which they have woven, thread by thread, into the fabrics of their life” [Leo Tolstoy]
reptilianshapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 11:19 AM   #8
thesloth
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 181
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
Now the FACT is - take almost ANY video footage from the Moon, speed it up x2 and suddenly the human motor movements look like they occur at the same speed as they would on Earth.
Not true... almost every video at twice the speed looks just as artificial. I've tried my best to view the speeded-up videos as normal, but I'm unable to do it. It is quiet possible that the speed-up/ down is not 2x but 1.8234324x or something, but I've no way of testing that theory out. It's obvious red-herrings like this that give the whole hoax thing a bad name.
thesloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 11:32 AM   #9
just another dude
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 830
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

We can't see any stars, that's what always bugged me most.

I remember seeing a video of Buzz Aldrin and the boys, very recently after the landings, being asked by the press why there was no stars in the video. Buzz was thrown off guard, blushed and looked very uncomfortable, he then shrugged it off laughing saying how would I know, they all laughed and then another question was asked.

Cinema God Stanley Kubrick is suspected of directing the moon landing video, hard to believe he forgot that we actually see a glittering galaxy from the moon, not blackness.


I'm not disputing man going to the moon, but I'm almost certain that footage was staged cold war propaganda.
just another dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 11:46 AM   #10
david c
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 376
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

In the Apollo 11 footage they used a slow-motion speed of fifty percent. In the later missions they used a slow-motion speed of sixty seven percent (according to Jarrah White) and support wires.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...58&postcount=3

(do a YouTube search on "MoonFaker: The Penny Drops. PART 1")
www (dot) youtube (dot) com/watch?v=MW31fOWzY-E

If the videos in the top link don't appear because you're not logged in as a member, click on the link in my signature. The info is there too.
__________________
The Apollo moon missions were faked.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144487

9/11 was an inside job.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144746
david c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 11:58 AM   #11
lizzy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 11,287
Likes: 31 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by just another dude View Post
We can't see any stars, that's what always bugged me most.

I remember seeing a video of Buzz Aldrin and the boys, very recently after the landings, being asked by the press why there was no stars in the video. Buzz was thrown off guard, blushed and looked very uncomfortable, he then shrugged it off laughing saying how would I know, they all laughed and then another question was asked.

Cinema God Stanley Kubrick is suspected of directing the moon landing video, hard to believe he forgot that we actually see a glittering galaxy from the moon, not blackness.


I'm not disputing man going to the moon, but I'm almost certain that footage was staged cold war propaganda.
yep, Patrick Moore, ( Sky at Night ) asked this question....the sqirming, head down , total lack of enthusiasm , infact outright discomfort of those 3 taking questions was palpable........

I do totally dispute any tin can has ever made it through the van Allen radiation belt.

Last edited by lizzy; 19-07-2010 at 12:01 PM.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 12:00 PM   #12
rodin
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: location location
Posts: 16,981
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesloth View Post
Not true... almost every video at twice the speed looks just as artificial. I've tried my best to view the speeded-up videos as normal, but I'm unable to do it. It is quiet possible that the speed-up/ down is not 2x but 1.8234324x or something, but I've no way of testing that theory out. It's obvious red-herrings like this that give the whole hoax thing a bad name.
and Dave C

I guess one could tweak the speed until it looks most natural - but that would be a subjective view.

However, if the Apollo footage in question were true speed it would show motor movements corresponding to other known double-speed films (control) when speeded up. It does not.

The space suits did not double the time it took for say arm movements - the normal speed section of the hammer and feather sequence shows that arm movement speed was quite normal - not some kind of robotic slow motion.

While the slowing down of the Apollo footage may or may not be exactly 2, it is certainly not running at normal speed. Once (now that IMO) this is proven there is no defence against a hoax. Now whether all was hoaxed, or most, or some, that is another issue. But once a hoax is proven, all is suspect.

Last edited by rodin; 19-07-2010 at 12:01 PM.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 12:01 PM   #13
david c
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 376
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Why don't you try and find evidence that confirms the moon landings are true.
I've never seen any evidence that the missions were real but I've seen lots of proof of fakery. Why don't you post some and we can talk about whether it's really evidence.

Quote:
Why don't you read through these sites

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html
Bad Astronomy is a government damage-control site and all the regular pro-Apollo posters on its forum know that Apollo was hoax. They are professional sophists who work for the government.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125628

If you try to post something on the Bad Astronomy forum, a message will appear that says the post must be approved by a moderator before it can appear. Anything they can't handle won't appear.

Someone register there and copy the info on this thread below and try to start the same thread there.
http://www.brainsturbator.com/forums/viewthread/1335/

I'll be very surprised if you succeed.

Here's the section where they debate the moon hoax.
http://www.bautforum.com/forumdispla...iracy-Theories
__________________
The Apollo moon missions were faked.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144487

9/11 was an inside job.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144746
david c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 12:05 PM   #14
rreeve
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Still trying to work that out
Posts: 5,319
Likes: 37 (17 Posts)
Default

I've always believed Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong to be the two ONLY people alive on the face of this planet that could prompt REAL CHANGE and send the NWO crashing to nothing but a distant memory. Man made climate change will be forgotten, many of the elite will be exposed and hopefully imprisoned if one of these two men stand up and tell's the truth.

If one of these guys admitted the moon landing was faked, and provided proof, it would give everyone on this forum and every other conspiracy theorist on the planet and huge boost in credability and masses of people will start to look into some of whats really going on. Just one of these two guys could change the world as we know it.

Maybe this should be all of our real focus. Maybe we need to convince one of these two to tell the truth. Nobody would blame them for it which is probably what they're worried about as well as the backlash from the ptb. But if played correctly tptb couldn't touch them and I seriously don't think people would blame them if it was exposed a lie.

I saw a video the other day that clearly showed how the flag was moved from shot to shot to give the illusion of perspective. This is the ultimate proof because there is no way on this earth (or the moon) they would need to move the flag once it's been stuck in the ground. And this flag moved without a doubt, there is photographic evidence of it so come on Buzz or Neil, I hope and pray that for some unlikely reason you happen to come across this post and read what I have said and all the other people on the planet who know its a lie... do the right thing and speak up.
__________________
You can never know if quotes on the internet are genuine -Abraham Lincoln
------------------------------------------------------------------------
When a white army battles Indians and wins, it is called a great victory, but if they lose it is called a massacre. Chiksika/Cheeseekau
rreeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 12:06 PM   #15
moving finger
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Down in the basement, working for the government
Posts: 3,721
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by just another dude View Post
We can't see any stars, that's what always bugged me most.

I remember seeing a video of Buzz Aldrin and the boys, very recently after the landings, being asked by the press why there was no stars in the video. Buzz was thrown off guard, blushed and looked very uncomfortable, he then shrugged it off laughing saying how would I know, they all laughed and then another question was asked.

Cinema God Stanley Kubrick is suspected of directing the moon landing video, hard to believe he forgot that we actually see a glittering galaxy from the moon, not blackness.


I'm not disputing man going to the moon, but I'm almost certain that footage was staged cold war propaganda.
Go outside tonight and take some photos of stars. You can even have total access to your camera and take as many attempts as you like to get it right.

Then report back with your findings.
moving finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 12:12 PM   #16
lizzy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 11,287
Likes: 31 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rreeve View Post
I've always believed Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong to be the two ONLY people alive on the face of this planet that could prompt REAL CHANGE and send the NWO crashing to nothing but a distant memory. Man made climate change will be forgotten, many of the elite will be exposed and hopefully imprisoned if one of these two men stand up and tell's the truth.

If one of these guys admitted the moon landing was faked, and provided proof, it would give everyone on this forum and every other conspiracy theorist on the planet and huge boost in credability and masses of people will start to look into some of whats really going on. Just one of these two guys could change the world as we know it.

Maybe this should be all of our real focus. Maybe we need to convince one of these two to tell the truth. Nobody would blame them for it which is probably what they're worried about as well as the backlash from the ptb. But if played correctly tptb couldn't touch them and I seriously don't think people would blame them if it was exposed a lie.

I saw a video the other day that clearly showed how the flag was moved from shot to shot to give the illusion of perspective. This is the ultimate proof because there is no way on this earth (or the moon) they would need to move the flag once it's been stuck in the ground. And this flag moved without a doubt, there is photographic evidence of it so come on Buzz or Neil, I hope and pray that for some unlikely reason you happen to come across this post and read what I have said and all the other people on the planet who know its a lie... do the right thing and speak up.
..........you are so right, they , their families may have paid dear price but had they had that courage I believe the nwo could have been slowed down another 50-100yrs......perhaps even stopped had JFK survived too.

Last edited by lizzy; 19-07-2010 at 12:13 PM.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 12:13 PM   #17
rodin
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: location location
Posts: 16,981
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rreeve View Post
I saw a video the other day that clearly showed how the flag was moved from shot to shot to give the illusion of perspective. This is the ultimate proof because there is no way on this earth (or the moon) they would need to move the flag once it's been stuck in the ground. And this flag moved without a doubt, there is photographic evidence of it so come on Buzz or Neil, I hope and pray that for some unlikely reason you happen to come across this post and read what I have said and all the other people on the planet who know its a lie... do the right thing and speak up.
Be careful with 'proof' of the hoax. In the Protocols of Zion it is written that the Jews will give us false opposition - this includes ideas, evidence (faked) etc.

I have looked into this. I reckon the hardest to debunk forensic evidence is the fact that you can substantially speed up the film (up to +100% in some cases at least) without the movement appearing speeded up. This is impossible if the original footage was at normal speed.

BTW I would like some footage of astronauts walking about on Earth for more control footage. I am sure such must exists, however the feather and hammer sequence will suffice. Can someone speed that up x2 ?- I am sure you will see a visual equivalent of the 'chipmunk' effect... dramatically contrasting with, say, speeded up sequences where the astronauts are showing us the effects of pseudo 1/6th gravity
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 12:14 PM   #18
rodin
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: location location
Posts: 16,981
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving finger View Post
Go outside tonight and take some photos of stars. You can even have total access to your camera and take as many attempts as you like to get it right.

Then report back with your findings.
also @ Reeve

Please don't bring no stars into this thread. I am focusing on film speed and apparent motion

its time to nail this once and for all

Just like 911

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=73423&page=10

Last edited by rodin; 19-07-2010 at 12:17 PM.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 12:15 PM   #19
ianw
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,032
Likes: 144 (107 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by just another dude View Post
We can't see any stars, that's what always bugged me most.

I remember seeing a video of Buzz Aldrin and the boys, very recently after the landings, being asked by the press why there was no stars in the video. Buzz was thrown off guard, blushed and looked very uncomfortable, he then shrugged it off laughing saying how would I know, they all laughed and then another question was asked.

Cinema God Stanley Kubrick is suspected of directing the moon landing video, hard to believe he forgot that we actually see a glittering galaxy from the moon, not blackness.


I'm not disputing man going to the moon, but I'm almost certain that footage was staged cold war propaganda.
If the stars and the earth was in any footage you would see the constellations and through trigonometry and math could calculate the time the footage was taken.
This would be difficult for the continuity people to have the right stars in the right place to match the live footage.
And people would have done it to shut the moon landing deniers up.
__________________
My definition of being a flatmooner is the apolow footage was filmed in a studio
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...2&postcount=55
ianw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 12:17 PM   #20
moving finger
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Down in the basement, working for the government
Posts: 3,721
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
Please don't bring no stars into this thread. I am focusing on film speed and apparent motion
I entirely agree, it's a lame argument that holds no water whatsoever.

I was merely responding to someone else who brought it in.
moving finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:27 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.