Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Closed Thread

Old 22-06-2010, 06:35 PM   #41
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman View Post
Mate, if they went they would have a fucking Mcdonalds on the fucker by now. With rich fat American families taking holidays there filling their fat fucking faces.
Nope, not even Mackydees can afford the airfare.

Quote:
Also tell me why I should believe everything they claim about the moon landings but the same Governments and agencies have showed time and time again that they tell lies, not just small ones but big fat fuck off ones.
No reason really. You believe what you want. People made Apollo happen, not the government. To cover it up would have been impossible.

Quote:
You could show me all the evidence under the sun that we went, I would still not be 100% certain we did because the evidence is coming from a source that are masters of duping the public day in, day out.
If you doubt it for that reason, that is your perogative. But if you doubt it because of the 'hoax' evidence, then you're not as smart as I think you are.

Quote:
Do you believe the official story of 911 Timegroup ?
Well Redmoon, start by getting my name right. But since you ask, didn't I already answer that?
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=239
Old 22-06-2010, 07:06 PM   #42
camreeno
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultima1 View Post
Then what was all the time and money spent on the capsiles and landers for?
It was just a show. They didn't want to reveal the anti-gravity technoloy to go to the moon, so they felt it was best to just fake it and develop technology that would give the impression we could go to the moon. If you look at the footage where they test the Apollo capsules that supposedly landed on the moon, you'd see they were in no shape to efficiently hover over the Lunar surface, and the things frequently crashed in tests. Why did everything go so smoothly just coincidentally during the moon missions?

Apollo 13 was a show too. They just chose the number 13 to be symbolic and created a fake scenario where some astronauts were in a predicament in order to garner international and public attention back to the moon missions. They were planning on doing 6 missions from the start, and they knew people would get bored by then, so they created the bogus Apollo 13 mission to redeem lost viewers who got bored after the first mission. The viewer numbers of Apollo 12 were ridiculously low compared to Apollo 11, so they needed to stage an event to give a good reason to continue on the moon hoax missions.

All the time and money just went to the invisible government as usual. The billions of dollars were largely spent on developing the launching technology, and few people who worked at NASA actually knew the whole game. It was compartmentalized, as each employee only knew his or her individual part and very few actually understood it all. Few knew the impossibility of the physics involved, but since it was all compartmentalized there were few ways that could be publisized. I'm sure a lot of the money was just embezzled, as is the case with the recent bail-out bills and whatnot. It happens with virtually any major government project with little transparency.
Old 22-06-2010, 08:16 PM   #43
cluas

Quote:
Instead of opinions, how about facts?

Then what are you saying?
Look I said it in post # 4 if you'd care to read
Old 22-06-2010, 08:49 PM   #44
carnivalofsouls

Guys watch the following vid!

It was aired on the Greek national television, and its about this guy that informed this spanish or argentenian reporter about the stuff that the austronauts on the Apollo 11 mission found on the moon. Besides unidentified craft, they found an actual BUILDING! WATCH!!

So my 5 cents is we went to the moon, found all this stuff that could not be presented to the public due to fear of panic.
Old 22-06-2010, 09:05 PM   #45
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnivalofsouls View Post
Guys watch the following vid!

It was aired on the Greek national television, and its about this guy that informed this spanish or argentenian reporter about the stuff that the austronauts on the Apollo 11 mission found on the moon. Besides unidentified craft, they found an actual BUILDING! WATCH!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw5IG058qyA

So my 5 cents is we went to the moon, found all this stuff that could not be presented to the public due to fear of panic.
My 5 cents says they made this video up, and because you haven't read the Greek comments in google translator, you don't know they were talking about all the silly errors in it.
Old 22-06-2010, 10:03 PM   #46
carnivalofsouls

But I AM Greek! They're not talking about errors nor do they question its authenticity. They're saying

"The real reason Apollo 11 went to the moon was because they knew about it {structures on the surface**, that's why they wanted to check it out. Armstrong & Auldrin drew away just a few meters from the shuttle to film this previously unreleased footage. These mysterious ruins had already been photographed by previous unmanned missions. They had found deserted, maybe ancient buildings/ruins up there. Who built them they don't really know. The astronauts continued with their observations, took samples from the structure & left. The unusual structure looked like some kind of storage facility or hangar and measured 60 meters length & 9 meters height. It had 12 "windows" on the side & a central "entrance". It was made from the same material found on the moon - it consisted of 60% atoms of oxygen & 0.01% hydrogen. It was observed that the walls were extremely erroded which led the scientists to believe that it's thousands of years old."

The guy from NASA who presented the reporter with all this information died in an accident 1 month after his meeting with the reporter.
Old 22-06-2010, 10:14 PM   #47
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnivalofsouls View Post
But I AM Greek! They're not talking about errors nor do they question its authenticity. They're saying

"The real reason Apollo 11 went to the moon was because they knew about it {structures on the surface**, that's why they wanted to check it out. Armstrong & Auldrin drew away just a few meters from the shuttle to film this previously unreleased footage. These mysterious ruins had already been photographed by previous unmanned missions. They had found deserted, maybe ancient buildings/ruins up there. Who built them they don't really know. The astronauts continued with their observations, took samples from the structure & left. The unusual structure looked like some kind of storage facility or hangar and measured 60 meters length & 9 meters height. It had 12 "windows" on the side & a central "entrance". It was made from the same material found on the moon - it consisted of 60% atoms of oxygen & 0.01% hydrogen. It was observed that the walls were extremely erroded which led the scientists to believe that it's thousands of years old."

The guy from NASA who presented the reporter with all this information died in an accident 1 month after his meeting with the reporter.
Οκ είμαι συγγνώμη

It's a hoax video. I've seen every EVA from every Apollo. Someone is toying with you. As for the comments (with translation errors):

Quote:
We also recognize that the video is fake because of irregularities in the video 3:57 As observed by some friends , and because the uniform of the astronauts and the walls are too beacon . Also in 4:52 selinakato seeing the outside one of the windows of the building , but as I said before the lunar landing point was far from it 50 km . Even the astronaut had to be walking too slowly because of the weight of the suit and because the land is full of debris.
Quote:
Well this whole video is fake. First landing point is 50 kilometers from the crater Moltke near where is this building . I do not believe astronauts to walk 50 miles to see this building . It would take days. And we had then and with them the Lunar Rover to go faster. After the astronauts have a video camera on their chest which admittedly is not very easy , so the constant change in the height of the camera is not true.
Quote:
OMG, thats one big pile of rubbish. Standard is built , probably entirely in 3D program. Like any man with eyes and mind could see that the vinteoliptis passes through a pile of rubble, stone or whatever , well these are the anomalies in the soil, while normally it should be drunk stumbles like the outfit he is wearing as though she weighed just 13.6 kilos on the moon by 81 pounds on Earth, and that it was more convenient to ride on the crag of the moon.
Old 23-06-2010, 09:28 AM   #48
ultima1

Quote:
Originally Posted by camreeno View Post
It was just a show.
Come on are you serious, is that the best you could come up with?

What about all the independent people and agencies that watched and tracked the manned moon landings?

Quote:
They didn't want to reveal the anti-gravity technoloy to go to the moon,
Evidence of this so called anti-gravity technology please.

Last edited by ultima1; 23-06-2010 at 09:33 AM.
Old 23-06-2010, 03:49 PM   #49
deca

funny how the russians never went to land a man on the moon but built an low orbit space station to monitor the effects space would have on humans and did another first and whipped US arse again
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 24-06-2010 at 03:39 AM.
Old 23-06-2010, 04:10 PM   #50
ultima1

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
funny how the russians never went to land a man on the moon but built an low orbit space station to monitor the effects space would have on humans and did another first and wiped US arse again
Oh they tried to get a manned mission on the moon but had problems with thier boosters.

They had to settle for umanned missions to the moon.
Old 23-06-2010, 05:01 PM   #51
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
That's what I think too.
but, what you think exist on the Moon (or beneath it's core).

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.

Last edited by piskavac; 23-06-2010 at 05:01 PM.
Old 23-06-2010, 10:38 PM   #52
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by piskavac View Post
but, what you think exist on the Moon (or beneath it's core).
Either its a great big chunk of rock with measureable gravity based on the effect it has on our tidal system, exactly matching all known physics calculus determining the gravity to mass for a large body such as the Moon

or

it is hollow and inhabited

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HArUmqqiL0s
Old 23-06-2010, 11:48 PM   #53
displayname22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Either its a great big chunk of rock with measureable gravity based on the effect it has on our tidal system, exactly matching all known physics calculus determining the gravity to mass for a large body such as the Moon

or

it is hollow and inhabited
why not both?
Old 24-06-2010, 12:08 AM   #54
infidelyork

posted by accident, sorry.

http://forum.davidicke.com/album.php?albumid=1030

Last edited by infidelyork; 24-06-2010 at 09:42 AM.
Old 24-06-2010, 01:25 AM   #55
camreeno
Inactive

Quote:
Come on are you serious, is that the best you could come up with?

What about all the independent people and agencies that watched and tracked the manned moon landings?

Evidence of this so called anti-gravity technology please.
What independent people and what tracking of the moon landings? All the footage was provided by the Federal Government. Does that sound like a very accessible and reliable source? It's the same government that hasn't released footage of the supposed 757 passenger jet that hit the Pentagon, and it's the same one that lied about the Gulf of Tonkin incident that launched the Vietnam War (or at least the US involvement in it).

There hasn't been any independent investigation where they looked through a telescope and took pictures of the supposed landing zone. Ever. There was an Australian company that worked in tandem with NASA to broadcast the moon footage, but that wasn't even an independent company as it was working closely with the Federal Government.

If you think about it, how CAN they do some independent investigation when high-powered telescopes are in short supply and have little accessibility?

Last edited by camreeno; 24-06-2010 at 01:26 AM.
Old 24-06-2010, 08:33 AM   #56
ultima1

Quote:
Originally Posted by camreeno View Post
What independent people and what tracking of the moon landings? All the footage was provided by the Federal Government.
I am talking about tracking and telematry from different sites. Easily found with basic research.

Quote:
There hasn't been any independent investigation where they looked through a telescope and took pictures of the supposed landing zone. Ever.
But theres has been US, Chinese, Japanese, and Indian probes that have photographed the manned landing sites.

http://www.universetoday.com/2008/07...g-site-images/
The Japanese lunar mission SELENE (Selenological and Engineering Explorer), also known as "Kaguya" has imaged the "halo" left behind in the lunar surface from Apollo 15's lunar module engine exhaust plume. This is the first time a mission after the Apollo Program has detected such a feature

http://www.physorg.com/news171102159.html
Chauhan said Chandrayaan-I, which India launched late last year, located the Apollo 15 landing site by identifying disturbances on the moon's dark surface.

"The disturbed surface is bright," he said, in a presentation in the western state of Goa, where a conference on space missions is being held.

"Our images also show tracks left behind by the lunar rovers which were used by the astronauts."

US, Japanese and Russian scientists have previously found evidence of Apollo 15's landing site by studying photographs.

Last edited by ultima1; 24-06-2010 at 08:36 AM.
Old 24-06-2010, 09:12 AM   #57
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by displayname22 View Post
why not both?
For the gravity calculus to work, the mass of the Moon cannot be hollow.
Old 24-06-2010, 10:03 AM   #58
griffinman

I tell you what convidenced me. Nasa Nerds.
You know they documented every minute on the moon missions.
because the time scale/to fuel energy consumtion was so important.
and you can read them all in the mission transcripts.
You couldn't fake that...

However, I think you could make a case that some of the film footage and photos could've of been faked.
Old 24-06-2010, 10:38 AM   #59
ultima1

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffinman View Post
However, I think you could make a case that some of the film footage and photos could've of been faked.
Maybe NASA made a film to have a backup in case the astronauts died on the moon.
Old 14-05-2011, 04:18 PM   #60
tonyburke

Default Moon landings ?

I have a theory which gives a better reason why they might have faked the Apollo Landings,..Money !
It appears that the Military Industrial Complex has had antigravidic superluminal craft (Flying Saucers) well before the supposed moon landings but Kennedy put them on a spot [Hell he didn't know] with his announcement because "They'd already been there" in such vehicles but they weren't going to tell anyone were they?
What better way to solve their dilemma, save face with the Russians and everyone else than to fake the moon landings and make a pile of money for the Black Ops people, on the side. Congress approves the massive funds required for a Moonshot but only a small portion goes to Apollo because they're only going into Earth Orbit. Most of the loot is siphoned off to the Black Ops people. Everybody is happy and Kennedy is off their backs. It doesn't matter if Kennedy finds out because they know that they're going to knock him off soon anyway.
Closed Thread