Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 22-06-2010, 06:33 AM   #21
cluas
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 1,697
Likes: 46 (30 Posts)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by displayname22 View Post
So the WHY.

Which conclusion is most logical?

They faked it because:

A: They wanted us to believe they are more powerful than they are.

B: They probably revealed the fakery themselves as part of the plan, so you would believe they weren't powerful enough to go to the moon, so you wouldn't believe it was really them that attacks Earth and begins the One World Govt, as double agents, so to speak.

C: They wanted to see just how dumb people really were, or how clever they really were.

D: Propose another reason, and if you can choose A-C please explain why one is more logical than the other.

I believe it is B for reasons I have already expressed. I don't think it was to cover up space ships unless there are so many they can never get a moment of film without them.
B is most logical

No doubt in my mind, they faked it.
Answer to why:
They had something to hide, not to be shown to the public....


The real question: WHAT was it, we could not be allowed to see ??

Don't have the answers for this one, but it must have been BIG

cluas is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 06:39 AM   #22
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

hmm people are waking up about all the lies they been told......

Plan B.....get them to believe in aliens and UFO`s.....and that wishfull thinking gona save them....

then call them HB`s conspircy nut jobs, so nobody takes them seriously


Quote:
Obviously the footage was fake, but that doesn't mean they didn't go. Now the question we need to ask is WHY would they fake the footage?

Quote:
I think they intentionally faked the footage because they didn't want you to see the real moon or what was going on there
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 22-06-2010 at 06:43 AM.
deca is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 06:47 AM   #23
ultima1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,964
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluas View Post
No doubt in my mind, they faked it.
Too bad you cannot explain away the American reflectors that were placed on the moon by manned landings.
ultima1 is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 06:50 AM   #24
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

I surprised they can get a clear shot at that moon with all them UFO`s and moon bases.......
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 22-06-2010 at 06:50 AM.
deca is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 06:52 AM   #25
ultima1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,964
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
I surprised they can get a clear shot at that moon with all them UFO`s and moon bases.......
I am surprised you can form a sentence the way you sound.

I would tell you to do research but i know you are too afriad to becasue you would find the truth.
ultima1 is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 06:54 AM   #26
camreeno
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California
Posts: 3,130
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Well yeah, saying NASA didn't go to the moon, and saying the moon landings between 1969 to 1970 (that were broadcasted) were faked, are two totally different things.

Yeah, I believe NASA went to the moon in some form, but that's not to say they didn't fake the official moon landings. They are well aware of their anti-gravitational technology and I'm sure they're gone there plenty of times. In fact they must have considering men in military uniforms are so frequently sited in UFO sightings. If people in military uniforms can get aboard UFOs then people from NASA can (or they're men in military uniform or who work for NASA?). Now that we know the US stashes UFOs in Area 51 and the nearby S4, then it's no doubt they've gone to the moon in them. If they got ahold of UFOs then what's the first place you think they'd go?
camreeno is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 06:56 AM   #27
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
I am surprised you can form a sentence the way you sound.

I would tell you to do research but i know you are too afriad to becasue you would find the truth.

er what truth....is it a big secret that NASA landed on the moon or hoaxed it?
internet full of it......

so what you are arguing over weather the NASA 40 year old propaganda movie,pictures "one small step" moon buggys, playing golf , saulting the flag apollo missions ....was actually filmed on the moon or in a film set on earth.....boring
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 22-06-2010 at 07:09 AM.
deca is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 07:00 AM   #28
ultima1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,964
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by camreeno View Post
Yeah, I believe NASA went to the moon in some form, but that's not to say they didn't fake the official moon landings.
Then what was all the time and money spent on the capsiles and landers for?
ultima1 is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 07:01 AM   #29
cluas
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 1,697
Likes: 46 (30 Posts)
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultima1 View Post
Too bad you cannot explain away the American reflectors that were placed on the moon by manned landings.
There are many ways to explain....

According to some researchers, NSA went there already in the '50's, could have been put there back then, or later.
Not nesceserely (sp?) by a manned mission...

How many manned missions were there ?

I'm not saying they were ALL and totally fake....

Just saying there was something there, they did'nt want us to see

Something for sure is wrong with the whole apollo 11 thing.... Look at this article from Jay Wiedner, he's on to something ....

Jay Weidner Website

cluas is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 07:02 AM   #30
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

how much did NASA spend on making a pen to work in space? the russians just used a pencil.....somebody made a few quid out it, weather they went or did not....i.e militray complex


Quote:
NASA History website curator, the final cost of project Apollo was between $20 and $25.4 billion in 1969 Dollars (or approximately $136 billion in 2007 Dollars). The costs associated with the Apollo
thats some movie!!!!

you ask me they realsied the cost, thought fuck that, faked the man landing , probadly did an unmaned mission and spent the money on Black projects in space....satilites, ICBM`s ect....

after all they just bump the president .....
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 22-06-2010 at 07:17 AM.
deca is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 07:04 AM   #31
ultima1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,964
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluas View Post
According to some researchers, NSA went there already in the '50's, could have been put there back then, or later.
Not nesceserely (sp?) by a manned mission...
Instead of opinions, how about facts?

Quote:
I'm not saying they were ALL and totally fake....
Then what are you saying?
ultima1 is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 04:48 PM   #32
dragond
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,229
Likes: 103 (56 Posts)
Default

I just think that if they really did go to the moon, how comes they havent been there ever since? The last mission as i recall was in 1972, and since then there were no manned moon landings.. why?? If they had the technology back then why cant it be done now with even better technology?? just a thought...


D
__________________
LIBERAL: One who enjoys ignorance while suffering from stupidity.
dragond is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 04:58 PM   #33
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,844
Likes: 1,734 (1,002 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragond View Post
I just think that if they really did go to the moon, how comes they havent been there ever since? The last mission as i recall was in 1972, and since then there were no manned moon landings.. why?? If they had the technology back then why cant it be done now with even better technology?? just a thought...


D
According to contactee Alex Collier we were told by an ET race not to go back to the Moon.

Watch from 4:55 onwards:


Last edited by truth seeker 09; 22-06-2010 at 05:12 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 05:02 PM   #34
dragond
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,229
Likes: 103 (56 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
According to contactee Alex Collier we were told by an ET race not to go back to the Moon.

Watch from 4:55 onwards:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJQZ68Bvsx4
possible.. just checking out his lecture on ur sig.. thanks


D
__________________
LIBERAL: One who enjoys ignorance while suffering from stupidity.
dragond is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 05:05 PM   #35
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,844
Likes: 1,734 (1,002 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragond View Post
possible.. just checking out his lecture on ur sig.. thanks


D
You're talking about Collier's lecture in January 2010. It was a good lecture (as always) but it doesn't deal with the Moon. If you want Collier's info about the Moon and Mars and the human bases on them, here's a collection of Collier's lectures and interviews between 1994 - 2010:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=54953&page=27
truth seeker 09 is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 05:05 PM   #36
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by displayname22 View Post
So the WHY.

Which conclusion is most logical?

They faked it because:

A: They wanted us to believe they are more powerful than they are.

B: They probably revealed the fakery themselves as part of the plan, so you would believe they weren't powerful enough to go to the moon, so you wouldn't believe it was really them that attacks Earth and begins the One World Govt, as double agents, so to speak.

C: They wanted to see just how dumb people really were, or how clever they really were.

D: Propose another reason, and if you can choose A-C please explain why one is more logical than the other.

I believe it is B for reasons I have already expressed. I don't think it was to cover up space ships unless there are so many they can never get a moment of film without them.
Strawman.

None of them are true, as they didn't fake it.
truegroup is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 05:06 PM   #37
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragond View Post
I just think that if they really did go to the moon, how comes they havent been there ever since? The last mission as i recall was in 1972, and since then there were no manned moon landings.. why?? If they had the technology back then why cant it be done now with even better technology?? just a thought...


D
Because it costs a frickin' fortune to do it, and the US government vetos it every time it gets proposed.
truegroup is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 05:09 PM   #38
ultima1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,964
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragond View Post
I just think that if they really did go to the moon, how comes they havent been there ever since?
Well the last Apollo boosters were used for the Skylab.

Then NASA started work on the shuttle and the Apollo missions kind of got lost.

And they are talking about going back to the moon.

But also costs had a lot to do with the end of Apollo.

Last edited by ultima1; 22-06-2010 at 05:11 PM.
ultima1 is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 05:16 PM   #39
redman
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Here, there, and everywhere
Posts: 8,419
Likes: 352 (159 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Because it costs a frickin' fortune to do it, and the US government vetos it every time it gets proposed.



Mate, if they went they would have a fucking Mcdonalds on the fucker by now. With rich fat American families taking holidays there filling their fat fucking faces.


Also tell me why I should believe everything they claim about the moon landings but the same Governments and agencies have showed time and time again that they tell lies, not just small ones but big fat fuck off ones.


You could show me all the evidence under the sun that we went, I would still not be 100% certain we did because the evidence is coming from a source that are masters of duping the public day in, day out.


Do you believe the official story of 911 Timegroup ?

Last edited by redman; 22-06-2010 at 05:17 PM.
redman is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 06:00 PM   #40
ultima1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,964
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman View Post
Mate, if they went they would have a fucking Mcdonalds on the fucker by now.
Maybe back during the spavce race when congrees was for moon launches but not now.

Quote:
Also tell me why I should believe everything they claim about the moon landings but the same Governments and agencies have showed time and time again that they tell lies, not just small ones but big fat fuck off ones.
Do not believe them do your own research. Look at the reflectors that we placed on the moon and are still in use.
ultima1 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.