Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Closed Thread

Old 21-06-2010, 04:53 AM   #1
displayname22
Banned

Default I believe NASA DID go to the moon!

Obviously the footage was fake, but that doesn't mean they didn't go. Now the question we need to ask is WHY would they fake the footage?

Remember what Bill Cooper said? Although Jim Marrs has now come out against Cooper's theory of the driver shooting JFK, that could have been a lucky scape goat of sorts, Cooper talked about a fake alien invasion which was actually led by the new world order elitists to unite the world. You know that military technology is never new. What you see is decades old. So what makes you think NASA's (German scientists) rockets were new when BMW (German corporation) had a patent for a flying saucer back in the twenties? (From what I remember, although the patent could have been faked).

I think they intentionally faked the footage because they didn't want you to see the real moon or what was going on there, although they probably could have filmed it in a barren area of the moon to make a better fake. I am more than certain they are there right now with ships you don't even know about. They probably didn't make a better fake on the real moon because they want you to think that they don't have the technology to go to the moon so when the fake invasion comes they can pretend they're not really the aliens who attack us and unite us under one world government ruled by the 'V's' which is really them. I think it sounds more likely than the story everyone seems to be promoting on here, that we just couldn't go to the moon, unless they wanted everyone to think they were much more powerful than they really are. People say we don't have the technology to prevent radiation but how do they know? Either way is equally logical and there is no way we can know accept through hints from insiders. And the insiders are in hollywood (V for example). Watch Jordan Maxwell's new presentation 'Dawn of a New Day' about the show V. But regarding the moon rocks that were brought back, yea they could have faked those to. They could be here from comets that struck the moon long ago and they 'snuck' it in. I'm just really getting tired of everyone trying to prove it was faked in post after post. I think we need to focus more on the why, although I am new hear so pardon me if I haven't read every post.
Old 21-06-2010, 04:56 AM   #2
displayname22
Banned

I just don't see how anyone can say, "PROOF we NEVER went to the moon." Who is WE? What is this absolutist statement's validity?
Old 21-06-2010, 05:26 AM   #3
cosmo1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by displayname22 View Post
I just don't see how anyone can say, "PROOF we NEVER went to the moon." Who is WE? What is this absolutist statement's validity?
You get that all the time here .

No doubt 'they' will be along soon enough to expound 'their' views and call you names; happy foruming !
Old 21-06-2010, 05:35 AM   #4
cluas

Quote:
Obviously the footage was fake, but that doesn't mean they didn't go. Now the question we need to ask is WHY would they fake the footage?

Remember what Bill Cooper said? Although Jim Marrs has now come out against Cooper's theory of the driver shooting JFK, that could have been a lucky scape goat of sorts, Cooper talked about a fake alien invasion which was actually led by the new world order elitists to unite the world. You know that military technology is never new. What you see is decades old. So what makes you think NASA's (German scientists) rockets were new when BMW (German corporation) had a patent for a flying saucer back in the twenties? (From what I remember, although the patent could have been faked).

I think they intentionally faked the footage because they didn't want you to see the real moon or what was going on there, although they probably could have filmed it in a barren area of the moon to make a better fake. I am more than certain they are there right now with ships you don't even know about. They probably didn't make a better fake on the real moon because they want you to think that they don't have the technology to go to the moon so when the fake invasion comes they can pretend they're not really the aliens who attack us and unite us under one world government ruled by the 'V's' which is really them. I think it sounds more likely than the story everyone seems to be promoting on here, that we just couldn't go to the moon, unless they wanted everyone to think they were much more powerful than they really are. People say we don't have the technology to prevent radiation but how do they know? Either way is equally logical and there is no way we can know accept through hints from insiders. And the insiders are in hollywood (V for example). Watch Jordan Maxwell's new presentation 'Dawn of a New Day' about the show V. But regarding the moon rocks that were brought back, yea they could have faked those to. They could be here from comets that struck the moon long ago and they 'snuck' it in. I'm just really getting tired of everyone trying to prove it was faked in post after post. I think we need to focus more on the why, although I am new hear so pardon me if I haven't read every post.
Read This :

http://www.jayweidner.com/ShiningSecrets.html

I think youre right
Old 21-06-2010, 05:50 AM   #5
cosmo1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluas View Post
Read This :

I think youre right
*gasp!!!* sorry, sorry
Old 21-06-2010, 07:31 AM   #6
chopper999

Your quote

"I am more than certain they are there right now with ships you don't even know about"

I Wanna know if anyone else here believes that they { REP'S** will appear in the skys above in big mother ships - David talks about the {REP'S** revealing themselves in his new book.

Surely they have the tech to take over and dominate us or are we all gonna just be friends with them {rep's** when the truth vibrations are too strong for them to resist it's POWER.

Please excuse my spelling I never gave a shit about school when I was there. - Mark
Old 21-06-2010, 07:49 AM   #7
moving finger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluas View Post
Read This :

I think youre right
So Stanley Kubrick, legerndary director, whose word and deed Hollywood pays attention to, was involved in the Moon landings and decided he wanted to tell everyone about it.

Does he:

a) Call NBC news?
b) Tell the Washington Post?
c) Call a press conference and tell everyone he can think of?
d) Take a novel, film it and leave clues so obscure you have to be on psychotropic medication to find them?

Really?

Really?
Old 21-06-2010, 08:23 AM   #8
subl1minal

If they brought the Moon here, they clearly go back to it everyday. They faked the Moon landings in order to create the Illusion that it's just a dead piece of Rock.
Old 21-06-2010, 08:34 AM   #9
existenz

What's with all the moon landing threads. Obviously they DID go to the moon, possibly with secret technology. And obviously they did shoot a fake video for the public too. Everyone happy?
Old 21-06-2010, 09:33 AM   #10
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
No, actually the question we need to ask is how more obscure can HBs get with their hoax beliefs. We have 'filmed on Earth in a studio', 'outside in the desert', filmed on the Moon(!)', 'filmed on another planet (yep, seen that one too!)' and now we have, 'they went, but faked the pictures because of aliens'. Ohhh dear.

Quote:
But regarding the moon rocks that were brought back, yea they could have faked those to. They could be here from comets that struck the moon long ago and they 'snuck' it in.
No, they could not have faked them (and they didn't fake the pictures or the video). The entire scientific community of geologists can verify their authenticity. Comets are usually made up of frozen gasses, no idea why you would use anything 'off-Moon' to pass off as Moon rock??

'snuck it' in? Well strictly speaking they did. They snuck it in the LM and transferred it to the CM, then snuck it in on re-entry.

Quote:
I'm just really getting tired of everyone trying to prove it was faked in post after post.
You're not wrong. This 'proof' is so flimsy, and repeated so often it is just down to HBs having fixed beliefs that they refuse to change.
I have posted endless debunking information, but have yet to see an HB agree with any of it. As though EVERY one of these stupid contentions is correct. That should tell you everything about Moon Hoax believers.
Old 21-06-2010, 09:52 AM   #11
truth seeker 09

Thumbs up

Quote:

I believe NASA DID go to the moon!

Obviously the footage was fake, but that doesn't mean they didn't go.
Exactly, although I believe that only some of the footage is fake.

Quote:
Now the question we need to ask is WHY would they fake the footage?
Exactly.

Quote:
I think they intentionally faked the footage because they didn't want you to see the real moon or what was going on there
That's what I think too.

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 22-06-2010 at 09:38 AM.
Old 21-06-2010, 11:17 AM   #12
wez004

Quote:
Who is WE? Thats me and my dog Fido. WE have never been to the moon and I can prove it.
Old 21-06-2010, 11:30 AM   #13
david c

Quote:
You're not wrong. This 'proof' is so flimsy, and repeated so often it is just down to HBs having fixed beliefs that they refuse to change.
The proof that the video we saw was faked is so clear that the only way the government can make people keep thinking they went to the moon is to keep people from seeing the eivdence. Here's a link to some of the evidence.
http://www.brainsturbator.com/forums/viewthread/1335/

(Sorry about linking to another forum but there's some kind of technical problem preventing me from posting it here.)
Old 21-06-2010, 01:29 PM   #14
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by david c View Post
http://www.brainsturbator.com/forums/viewthread/1335/

(Sorry about linking to another forum but there's some kind of technical problem preventing me from posting it here.)
You are lying

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1175

Last edited by truegroup; 21-06-2010 at 04:26 PM.
Old 21-06-2010, 03:48 PM   #15
graflok

Quote:
The proof that the video we saw was faked is so clear that the only way the government can make people keep thinking they went to the moon is to keep people from seeing the eivdence. Here's a link to some of the evidence.
Totally true.

Old 21-06-2010, 03:59 PM   #16
graflok

Quote:
They have also faked most if not all of the photography of Mars since the
1970s Viking missions. A likely place used for this is Devon Island or, perhaps,
a nearby location with similar terrain.

Old 21-06-2010, 08:47 PM   #17
david c

I wanted to post the whole list but it won't take on this forum for some reason so I post links to the info on other forums. I'd like to make one post on this forum with the info and keep referring to it but I can't so I keep referring to it by linking to where I've posted it on other forums. Why did you say I was lying?
Old 21-06-2010, 09:32 PM   #18
truegroup

Quote:
I wanted to post the whole list but it won't take on this forum for some reason so I post links to the info on other forums. I'd like to make one post on this forum with the info and keep referring to it but I can't so I keep referring to it by linking to where I've posted it on other forums. Why did you say I was lying?
You've made that same post 3 times to my knowledge already on this forum with no problem! God know how many on other forums. Just a cut and paste - see the link - I've listed some of the ones Google found.

When will you stop doing this and debate properly. ie. one point, to its conclusion, at a time??
Old 21-06-2010, 10:40 PM   #19
pessi_optimist

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving finger View Post
So Stanley Kubrick, legerndary director, whose word and deed Hollywood pays attention to, was involved in the Moon landings and decided he wanted to tell everyone about it.

Does he:

a) Call NBC news?
b) Tell the Washington Post?
c) Call a press conference and tell everyone he can think of?
d) Take a novel, film it and leave clues so obscure you have to be on psychotropic medication to find them?

Really?

Really?
Not that i'm an advocate for this shining/apollo 11 theory, i've only just read it, but it is easy to see the logic of it. A,B and C are illogical suggestions in this context, and D is a logical suggestion. The clues aren't that obscure if they are laid out, and are even quite convincing. Kubrick wanted to live, and to make his movies, and calling NBC is....well it's just a stupid thing to write in this context. Many top-tier film-directors work in symbology, that is well documented, but the general publiv are never going to pick up on them.

Even if they are told the general public would forget about it within a week or just not care, or even understand. Your argument is a bit pedantic, i'm sorry to say.

Again, i'm not saying that i follow this theory.
Old 22-06-2010, 02:48 AM   #20
displayname22
Banned

So the WHY.

Which conclusion is most logical?

They faked it because:

A: They wanted us to believe they are more powerful than they are.

B: They probably revealed the fakery themselves as part of the plan, so you would believe they weren't powerful enough to go to the moon, so you wouldn't believe it was really them that attacks Earth and begins the One World Govt, as double agents, so to speak.

C: They wanted to see just how dumb people really were, or how clever they really were.

D: Propose another reason, and if you can choose A-C please explain why one is more logical than the other.

I believe it is B for reasons I have already expressed. I don't think it was to cover up space ships unless there are so many they can never get a moment of film without them.
Closed Thread