Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-06-2010, 04:53 AM   #1
displayname22
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 475
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default I believe NASA DID go to the moon!

Obviously the footage was fake, but that doesn't mean they didn't go. Now the question we need to ask is WHY would they fake the footage?

Remember what Bill Cooper said? Although Jim Marrs has now come out against Cooper's theory of the driver shooting JFK, that could have been a lucky scape goat of sorts, Cooper talked about a fake alien invasion which was actually led by the new world order elitists to unite the world. You know that military technology is never new. What you see is decades old. So what makes you think NASA's (German scientists) rockets were new when BMW (German corporation) had a patent for a flying saucer back in the twenties? (From what I remember, although the patent could have been faked).

I think they intentionally faked the footage because they didn't want you to see the real moon or what was going on there, although they probably could have filmed it in a barren area of the moon to make a better fake. I am more than certain they are there right now with ships you don't even know about. They probably didn't make a better fake on the real moon because they want you to think that they don't have the technology to go to the moon so when the fake invasion comes they can pretend they're not really the aliens who attack us and unite us under one world government ruled by the 'V's' which is really them. I think it sounds more likely than the story everyone seems to be promoting on here, that we just couldn't go to the moon, unless they wanted everyone to think they were much more powerful than they really are. People say we don't have the technology to prevent radiation but how do they know? Either way is equally logical and there is no way we can know accept through hints from insiders. And the insiders are in hollywood (V for example). Watch Jordan Maxwell's new presentation 'Dawn of a New Day' about the show V. But regarding the moon rocks that were brought back, yea they could have faked those to. They could be here from comets that struck the moon long ago and they 'snuck' it in. I'm just really getting tired of everyone trying to prove it was faked in post after post. I think we need to focus more on the why, although I am new hear so pardon me if I haven't read every post.
displayname22 is offline  
Old 21-06-2010, 04:56 AM   #2
displayname22
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 475
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I just don't see how anyone can say, "PROOF we NEVER went to the moon." Who is WE? What is this absolutist statement's validity?
displayname22 is offline  
Old 21-06-2010, 05:26 AM   #3
cosmo1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NZ
Posts: 906
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by displayname22 View Post
I just don't see how anyone can say, "PROOF we NEVER went to the moon." Who is WE? What is this absolutist statement's validity?
You get that all the time here .

No doubt 'they' will be along soon enough to expound 'their' views and call you names; happy foruming !
cosmo1 is offline  
Old 21-06-2010, 05:35 AM   #4
cluas
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 1,697
Likes: 46 (30 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by displayname22 View Post
Obviously the footage was fake, but that doesn't mean they didn't go. Now the question we need to ask is WHY would they fake the footage?

Remember what Bill Cooper said? Although Jim Marrs has now come out against Cooper's theory of the driver shooting JFK, that could have been a lucky scape goat of sorts, Cooper talked about a fake alien invasion which was actually led by the new world order elitists to unite the world. You know that military technology is never new. What you see is decades old. So what makes you think NASA's (German scientists) rockets were new when BMW (German corporation) had a patent for a flying saucer back in the twenties? (From what I remember, although the patent could have been faked).

I think they intentionally faked the footage because they didn't want you to see the real moon or what was going on there, although they probably could have filmed it in a barren area of the moon to make a better fake. I am more than certain they are there right now with ships you don't even know about. They probably didn't make a better fake on the real moon because they want you to think that they don't have the technology to go to the moon so when the fake invasion comes they can pretend they're not really the aliens who attack us and unite us under one world government ruled by the 'V's' which is really them. I think it sounds more likely than the story everyone seems to be promoting on here, that we just couldn't go to the moon, unless they wanted everyone to think they were much more powerful than they really are. People say we don't have the technology to prevent radiation but how do they know? Either way is equally logical and there is no way we can know accept through hints from insiders. And the insiders are in hollywood (V for example). Watch Jordan Maxwell's new presentation 'Dawn of a New Day' about the show V. But regarding the moon rocks that were brought back, yea they could have faked those to. They could be here from comets that struck the moon long ago and they 'snuck' it in. I'm just really getting tired of everyone trying to prove it was faked in post after post. I think we need to focus more on the why, although I am new hear so pardon me if I haven't read every post.
Read This :

http://www.jayweidner.com/ShiningSecrets.html

I think youre right
cluas is offline  
Old 21-06-2010, 05:50 AM   #5
cosmo1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NZ
Posts: 906
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluas View Post
Read This :

http://www.jayweidner.com/ShiningSecrets.html

I think youre right
*gasp!!!* sorry, sorry
cosmo1 is offline  
Old 21-06-2010, 07:31 AM   #6
chopper999
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Your quote

"I am more than certain they are there right now with ships you don't even know about"

I Wanna know if anyone else here believes that they { REP'S** will appear in the skys above in big mother ships - David talks about the {REP'S** revealing themselves in his new book.

Surely they have the tech to take over and dominate us or are we all gonna just be friends with them {rep's** when the truth vibrations are too strong for them to resist it's POWER.

Please excuse my spelling I never gave a shit about school when I was there. - Mark
chopper999 is offline  
Old 21-06-2010, 07:49 AM   #7
moving finger
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Down in the basement, working for the government
Posts: 3,721
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluas View Post
Read This :

http://www.jayweidner.com/ShiningSecrets.html

I think youre right
So Stanley Kubrick, legerndary director, whose word and deed Hollywood pays attention to, was involved in the Moon landings and decided he wanted to tell everyone about it.

Does he:

a) Call NBC news?
b) Tell the Washington Post?
c) Call a press conference and tell everyone he can think of?
d) Take a novel, film it and leave clues so obscure you have to be on psychotropic medication to find them?

Really?

Really?
moving finger is offline  
Old 21-06-2010, 08:23 AM   #8
subl1minal
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,732
Likes: 3 (1 Post)
Default

If they brought the Moon here, they clearly go back to it everyday. They faked the Moon landings in order to create the Illusion that it's just a dead piece of Rock.
subl1minal is offline  
Old 21-06-2010, 08:34 AM   #9
existenz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 150
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

What's with all the moon landing threads. Obviously they DID go to the moon, possibly with secret technology. And obviously they did shoot a fake video for the public too. Everyone happy?
existenz is offline  
Old 21-06-2010, 09:33 AM   #10
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by displayname22 View Post
Obviously the footage was fake, but that doesn't mean they didn't go. Now the question we need to ask is WHY would they fake the footage?
No, actually the question we need to ask is how more obscure can HBs get with their hoax beliefs. We have 'filmed on Earth in a studio', 'outside in the desert', filmed on the Moon(!)', 'filmed on another planet (yep, seen that one too!)' and now we have, 'they went, but faked the pictures because of aliens'. Ohhh dear.

Quote:
But regarding the moon rocks that were brought back, yea they could have faked those to. They could be here from comets that struck the moon long ago and they 'snuck' it in.
No, they could not have faked them (and they didn't fake the pictures or the video). The entire scientific community of geologists can verify their authenticity. Comets are usually made up of frozen gasses, no idea why you would use anything 'off-Moon' to pass off as Moon rock??

'snuck it' in? Well strictly speaking they did. They snuck it in the LM and transferred it to the CM, then snuck it in on re-entry.

Quote:
I'm just really getting tired of everyone trying to prove it was faked in post after post.
You're not wrong. This 'proof' is so flimsy, and repeated so often it is just down to HBs having fixed beliefs that they refuse to change.
I have posted endless debunking information, but have yet to see an HB agree with any of it. As though EVERY one of these stupid contentions is correct. That should tell you everything about Moon Hoax believers.
truegroup is offline  
Old 21-06-2010, 09:52 AM   #11
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,844
Likes: 1,734 (1,002 Posts)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by displayname22 View Post

I believe NASA DID go to the moon!


Obviously the footage was fake, but that doesn't mean they didn't go.
Exactly, although I believe that only some of the footage is fake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by displayname22 View Post
Now the question we need to ask is WHY would they fake the footage?
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by displayname22 View Post
I think they intentionally faked the footage because they didn't want you to see the real moon or what was going on there
That's what I think too.

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 22-06-2010 at 09:38 AM.
truth seeker 09 is offline  
Old 21-06-2010, 11:17 AM   #12
wez004
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: in the mind of atom
Posts: 538
Likes: 28 (13 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by displayname22 View Post
I just don't see how anyone can say, "PROOF we NEVER went to the moon." Who is WE? What is this absolutist statement's validity?
Who is WE? Thats me and my dog Fido. WE have never been to the moon and I can prove it.
wez004 is offline  
Old 21-06-2010, 11:30 AM   #13
david c
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 376
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
You're not wrong. This 'proof' is so flimsy, and repeated so often it is just down to HBs having fixed beliefs that they refuse to change.
The proof that the video we saw was faked is so clear that the only way the government can make people keep thinking they went to the moon is to keep people from seeing the eivdence. Here's a link to some of the evidence.
http://www.brainsturbator.com/forums/viewthread/1335/

(Sorry about linking to another forum but there's some kind of technical problem preventing me from posting it here.)
david c is offline  
Old 21-06-2010, 01:29 PM   #14
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by david c View Post
http://www.brainsturbator.com/forums/viewthread/1335/

(Sorry about linking to another forum but there's some kind of technical problem preventing me from posting it here.)
You are lying

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1175

Last edited by truegroup; 21-06-2010 at 04:26 PM.
truegroup is offline  
Old 21-06-2010, 03:48 PM   #15
graflok
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,101
Likes: 8 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by david c View Post
The proof that the video we saw was faked is so clear that the only way the government can make people keep thinking they went to the moon is to keep people from seeing the eivdence. Here's a link to some of the evidence.
Totally true.
__________________

graflok is offline  
Old 21-06-2010, 03:59 PM   #16
graflok
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,101
Likes: 8 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by displayname22 View Post
Obviously the footage was fake, but that doesn't mean they didn't go. Now the question we need to ask is WHY would they fake the footage?
They have also faked most if not all of the photography of Mars since the
1970s Viking missions. A likely place used for this is Devon Island or, perhaps,
a nearby location with similar terrain.
__________________

graflok is offline  
Old 21-06-2010, 08:47 PM   #17
david c
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 376
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I wanted to post the whole list but it won't take on this forum for some reason so I post links to the info on other forums. I'd like to make one post on this forum with the info and keep referring to it but I can't so I keep referring to it by linking to where I've posted it on other forums. Why did you say I was lying?
david c is offline  
Old 21-06-2010, 09:32 PM   #18
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by david c View Post
I wanted to post the whole list but it won't take on this forum for some reason so I post links to the info on other forums. I'd like to make one post on this forum with the info and keep referring to it but I can't so I keep referring to it by linking to where I've posted it on other forums. Why did you say I was lying?
You've made that same post 3 times to my knowledge already on this forum with no problem! God know how many on other forums. Just a cut and paste - see the link - I've listed some of the ones Google found.

When will you stop doing this and debate properly. ie. one point, to its conclusion, at a time??
truegroup is offline  
Old 21-06-2010, 10:40 PM   #19
pessi_optimist
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: London baby
Posts: 818
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving finger View Post
So Stanley Kubrick, legerndary director, whose word and deed Hollywood pays attention to, was involved in the Moon landings and decided he wanted to tell everyone about it.

Does he:

a) Call NBC news?
b) Tell the Washington Post?
c) Call a press conference and tell everyone he can think of?
d) Take a novel, film it and leave clues so obscure you have to be on psychotropic medication to find them?

Really?

Really?
Not that i'm an advocate for this shining/apollo 11 theory, i've only just read it, but it is easy to see the logic of it. A,B and C are illogical suggestions in this context, and D is a logical suggestion. The clues aren't that obscure if they are laid out, and are even quite convincing. Kubrick wanted to live, and to make his movies, and calling NBC is....well it's just a stupid thing to write in this context. Many top-tier film-directors work in symbology, that is well documented, but the general publiv are never going to pick up on them.

Even if they are told the general public would forget about it within a week or just not care, or even understand. Your argument is a bit pedantic, i'm sorry to say.

Again, i'm not saying that i follow this theory.
pessi_optimist is offline  
Old 22-06-2010, 02:48 AM   #20
displayname22
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 475
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

So the WHY.

Which conclusion is most logical?

They faked it because:

A: They wanted us to believe they are more powerful than they are.

B: They probably revealed the fakery themselves as part of the plan, so you would believe they weren't powerful enough to go to the moon, so you wouldn't believe it was really them that attacks Earth and begins the One World Govt, as double agents, so to speak.

C: They wanted to see just how dumb people really were, or how clever they really were.

D: Propose another reason, and if you can choose A-C please explain why one is more logical than the other.

I believe it is B for reasons I have already expressed. I don't think it was to cover up space ships unless there are so many they can never get a moment of film without them.
displayname22 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:50 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.