Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 25-09-2008, 01:23 PM   #41
bobhodge

David Icke is under mind control by the Royal Arch Freemasons. His principle aim is to disinform and to make everyone think that conspiracies are for lunatics. Check out tomlilnson blogs. the current one is manningham buller blogspot.
bobhodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 01:39 PM   #42
real6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobhodge View Post
David Icke is under mind control by the Royal Arch Freemasons. His principle aim is to disinform and to make everyone think that conspiracies are for lunatics. Check out tomlilnson blogs. the current one is manningham buller blogspot.
Sure sure
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 01:48 PM   #43
bobhodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by real6 View Post
Sure sure
Ok. I am just kidding. Really the planet is being controlled by lizards from another dimension. You caught me.
Old 25-09-2008, 01:54 PM   #44
beldazar

well youre NEARLY right!
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 02:30 PM   #45
real6

Quote:
Ok. I am just kidding. Really the planet is being controlled by lizards from another dimension. You caught me.
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
Old 25-09-2008, 02:36 PM   #46
deany

[QUOTE=beldazar;522113]I reckon they faked the moon landing because they couldnt show what was REALLY up there! QUOTE]

totally agree with this theory
deany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 02:47 PM   #47
deany

he he they keep trying don't they, eh Bob ;-)

give up mate
deany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 03:07 PM   #48
jesta_g

Quote:

hahahahhahahahaha ................ um no.
your being sarcies right?

as i said about alex jones, if David was under mindcontrol and is disinfo then hes doing a bloody shite job at stopping us from finding the truth. i mean even if he is bullshitting then all those that have heard his piece and gone and done there own homework (i should like to hope and think so ). take this forum as a huge example,.................. IF MR ICKE REALLY WANTED TO SPREAD DISINFO HE WOULD NOT LET THIS FORUM EVEN EXIST!
id say that the people on this forum as a collective have as close to the answer as the truth that we can ge right now.

have you actually read a book of his?
Davids "principle aim" is to share the information which he has found that has piled up for decades now(he DID NOT make this shite up) and thrown it on the table, take it as you please its there for our benefit to prove or disprove the "truth".

why would you even come on this forum to think or say that? this is a forum with thousands of Icke fans who all have a thirst for knowledge and the truth. think about it.

if mr icke is spreading bullshit then he has still brought us all together with an added aim in life, truth and love. if thats disinfo then im sticking with it.
Old 25-09-2008, 03:28 PM   #49
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelios View Post
I wonder why David Icke doesnt speak out about the moon landings hoax.
Or at least i have never heard him comment about it.

Personally i have known about the moon landings hoax long before 911 or anything else. And it is strange that the 'official' opposition groups never speak of the moon hoax.

Anyone who believes the moon landings fairy tale is clearly still brainwashed.

Opinion polls in the US show that the percentage of people who have realised the moon landings hoax is rising fast 25% was the last i heard.

It would be good to start a UK campaign to raise public awareness of this issue.
David mentions it very briefly in Tales From the Timeloop.

There are several different opinion polls, all done in the United States that give figures of between 40% and 5%. Who knows who the exact percentage is who have grasped that Apollo is fake, but there's no doubt a significant number of people do and that's encouraging. Yes, maybe we should concentrate our efforts outside the USA. I wonder if the British public believe in Apollo as much as the Americans do?

Quote:
I honestly dont understand why because it is so blatantly obvious that nobody have ever gone to the moon and it was simply a fraud to rob the US taxpayer and divert funds to the Vietnam war.
No doubt there was an element of this, but really it runs far deeper.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 03:30 PM   #50
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesuitsdidit View Post
ive heard they faked moon missions to use funds for other projects eg haarp, proj bluebeam etc etc.
I bet some of it was funnelled in that direction!

Remember that the "accounting errors" for the US Department of Defence run to over 2 trillion dollars! A trillion is 1000 billion, so much money that it's impossible to imagine! And they ask: "But how could they fund HAARP, Chemtrails AREA 51 etc?"!

Old 25-09-2008, 03:33 PM   #51
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
I always ask the following question to people who believe in the moon landings;

How come in 2008 no manned space craft can go more than 350 miles from Earth, if in 1969 they went 240,000 miles to the moon ?

I know. Just read Arthur C Clarke and other sci-fi books from that era! We were supposed to go to Mars, have a permanent moon base and send manned craft into the outer planets by the end of the century!

Any sci-fi fan from the late 60's who could see into the future to today would gasp in dismay! "What!? In 2008 and you've not even left low Earth orbit again!?"

Old 25-09-2008, 03:34 PM   #52
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
I reckon they faked the moon landing because they couldnt show what was REALLY up there!
I'm pretty sure that's one of the reasons.

Old 25-09-2008, 03:35 PM   #53
bobhodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesta_g View Post
hahahahhahahahaha ................ um no.
your being sarcies right?

as i said about alex jones, if David was under mindcontrol and is disinfo then hes doing a bloody shite job at stopping us from finding the truth. i mean even if he is bullshitting then all those that have heard his piece and gone and done there own homework (i should like to hope and think so ). take this forum as a huge example,.................. IF MR ICKE REALLY WANTED TO SPREAD DISINFO HE WOULD NOT LET THIS FORUM EVEN EXIST!
id say that the people on this forum as a collective have as close to the answer as the truth that we can ge right now.

have you actually read a book of his?
Davids "principle aim" is to share the information which he has found that has piled up for decades now(he DID NOT make this shite up) and thrown it on the table, take it as you please its there for our benefit to prove or disprove the "truth".

why would you even come on this forum to think or say that? this is a forum with thousands of Icke fans who all have a thirst for knowledge and the truth. think about it.

if mr icke is spreading bullshit then he has still brought us all together with an added aim in life, truth and love. if thats disinfo then im sticking with it.
Icke believes what he is saying is real. He does not consciously know he is under mind control. Icke has been programmed to mix truth with fiction, and some stuff on here is definitely true. This forum exists to support the myth that all conspiracy theorists are crazy. People under mind control dont know that they are under mind control. Notice how David Shayler, an ex-MI5 agent and 9/11 truther, all of sudden started to blabber on about how he is the son of God.
Old 25-09-2008, 03:36 PM   #54
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Yes it starts about 400 miles up, thats why the space station is lower than that and why the shuttles never went above 350 miles.
The actual figures for the height, depth and intensity of the Van Allen Belts varies enormously! Why is it that according to NASa in the 60's they had the radiation problem "sorted"?

There's a whole thread on the VAB's: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21926

Old 25-09-2008, 03:38 PM   #55
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
and they could'nt get through the van allen radiation belts in the tin cans they had.......

all fake...the lighting proves it.......and when those 3 had their first press conference they acted like dejected sell outs , heads down , they knew they were conning the world.....

at that conference "the sky at night' bbc guy, asked.........what did the stars look like?........perlpexed and stunned for a second.........they said they did'nt see any,

the telementary came from W. Aussie,......one woman called a local tv station in Perth to say she could see a coke cola tin, LOL....

that was quickly removed from telecast............

the cost.......a decent life with every single living human on the planet today.......just like LHC and wall st......thouands of trillions...

That's a concise but accurate summary of the situation!

Old 25-09-2008, 03:39 PM   #56
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
Now you Guys tell me what you think!

You know what was my first reaction & I said to my Friend the first time I seen the Mars Rover images on TV with Iron red back ground?
I said to him you know this back ground image reminded me of places I have seen when I was working in the outback of Australia!

Now all what is missing to make the bogus Mars landing complete is; that a freaking Kangaroo will jump past the Rover Camera!

Maybe the Pictures have been taken close to Alice springs but could have been taken anywhere in Australia?
Now I was not joking when I said this to my Friend because have a look at this Photos and this is with no filter being used!
Not only this; have a look what they call the side name where I got the Photos from!

Mars the red Planet "Right" Australia also because of the iron all over the place!
Side Name: Australian Red Centre Experience

http://www.redcentre.com.au/brochure/rcapg3.htm

What do you think do I have a point here! Do they have secret secure Bases around the Alice springs area?

Now I have to say to these NASA guys don't you monkeys know that Australia is Australia & not Mars?
A lot of the information from Mars is faked too I think.

Old 25-09-2008, 03:41 PM   #57
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by graflok View Post
It's documented in Richard Hoagland's latest book, Dark Mission, that NASA
alters the color balance of their "Mars" images to make them look more red.

I have also read (but can't find the source of just now) that someone was
watching some televised images from the Mars rovers and saw a guy
walk by the rover dressed in normal Earth-type clothes and another person
identified one of the rover's Mars scenes as actually being a spot in
Death Valley, California.

If you look at NASA's images from their current "Martian" Phoenix Mission,
which you can see here, they are really lame and show very little. They
could have been taken in many places on Earth.
Some of the colour anomalies in the Mars pictures can be explained by the transmission and developing process, but this certaionly doesn't prove that they're real!

Old 25-09-2008, 03:43 PM   #58
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangermouse View Post
Unsure about the moon landing to be honest ..
I've read the Badastronomy site and it's more detailed immitator Clavius.org: http://www.clavius.org/. In my view they DO NOT successfully defend the veracity of the moon landings.

Old 25-09-2008, 03:59 PM   #59
real6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
I've read the Badastronomy site and it's more detailed immitator Clavius.org: http://www.clavius.org/. In my view they DO NOT successfully defend the veracity of the moon landings.
Mars is blue...

http://www.libertythink.com/totalinf...n/BlueMars.htm

-Dexter Morgan
Old 25-09-2008, 04:28 PM   #60
real6

Speaking of the moon!!!

Aristarchus Crater
Electric Blue Gem or Fusion Reactor?

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancie..._Lunar_02.html

What do you Guys/Gals think?

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancie..._Lunar_02.html

http://212.23.30.185:88/aj/moonc.html

Clear Moon Pics!!!

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancie...ages_Mike.html

Aristarchus Crater
Electric Blue Gem or Fusion Reactor?

Aristarchus Crater has long been a much debated enigma on the Moon. Yet whenever you see pictures and try to get close in for details, the area is a total white out, with no detail. It is supposedly because of its brightness. We will discuss the rumors and stories of Aristarchus further down. The image above is taken from LICKOSB9 As you can see the area is devoid of any gray pixels, leaving a totally white splotch. Below is the same area on LICKOSBA. Again we see the totally white splotch. You will find this in all of the lesser quality full moon images on the web.

John Lear believes this to be a Fusion Reactor. Other members of Pegasus have different ideas, but all are related to some sort of power device. We now have several images from several independent sources showing the electric blue glow and the "structure". All the images we have seen where "the lights are on" show this regular uniform structure, yet many photos can be found that show just a crater.

Transient Lunar Phenomena (TLP)

From this and other documentary evidence we have gathered, it appears that this phenomena is not always on. When all the data is correlated it will be presented here on this website. but here are a few observances around Aristarchus Crater...

Report Nov 2-3, 1958

"On the night of November 2-3, 1958, Russian astronomer Nikolai A. Kozyrev witnessed a strange phenomenon while making spectrograms of the crater Alphonsus with the Crimean Astrophysical Observatory's 50-inch reflector. As he watched through the telescope's guiding eyepiece, he saw the crater's central peak blur and turn an unusual reddish color. The spectrograms confirmed his visual impressions of a volcanic event; they showed an emission spectrum of carbon vapor (S&T:February, 1959, page 184).. Kozyrev has recorded via spectrograms numerous incidents of red transient lunar phenomena, particularly in the 80 mile wide crater known as Alphonsus. It was at this location in 1965 that the final Ranger probe 9 crash landed. Aristarchus is not only one of the brightest formations on the moon, it is responsible for more than half the number of reported TLP and has been a proven source for gaseous emissions - Farshores.org

Reports 1650 to 1950

NASA Technical Report TR R-277. was published in July 1968 as a Chronological Catalog of Reported Lunar Events and is available here - NASA Technical Report TR R-277

1650 Aristarchus "Red Hill." Mons Porphyrites Hevelius B.A.A. Lunar Sec. Circa. 1967, 2, No 8

1784 Aristarchus Nebulous bright spot of light Schroter Schroter 1791
1785 Aristarchus Nebulous bright spot of light Schroter Schroter 1791
1786 Dec 24 Aristarchus Extraordinarily bright Schroter Schroter 1791
1787 May 19-20 Aristarchus Extraordinarily bright von Bruhl Bode 1790; Schroter 1791; Herschel 1912
1788 Apr 9 Aristarchus; 1 hr Extraordinarily bright Bode Bode 1792b
1788 Apr 9-11 Aristarchus Bright spot 26" N of crater rim Schroter, Bode Schroter 1789, 1791, 1792a, 1792b
1788 Sep 26 Near Aristarchus; 30 min Bright spot 26" N of main crater Schroter Rozier 1788, 1792; Schroter 1791
1788 Dec 2, 5:35 am Aristarchus Extraordinarily bright, like star Schroter Schroter 1791

1824 May 1 Near Aristarchus Blinking light, 9th to 10th mag.. on dark side Gobel Gobel 1826
1824 Oct 18 Aristarchus, vicinity Mingling of all kinds of colors in small spots in the W and NW of Aristarchus Gruithuisen Gruithuisen 1824; Fauth 1899
1825 Apr 22 Aristarchus and vicinity Periodic illumination Argelander, Gobel Argelander 1826, Gobel 1826
1866 Jun 10 Aristarchus Star like light Tempel Denning, Tel.Work p.121
1866 Jun 14-16 Aristarchus, vicinity Reddish yellow Tempel Tempel 1867
1866 Dark side Bright spots Hodgson Hodgson 1866
1867 Apr 9, 19h30m - 21h00m Aristarchus, vicinity; 1 hr 30 min Bright spot on dark side, 7th mag., becoming fainter after 20h15m UT Elger Elger 1868
1867 Apr 12, 07h30m - 08h30m Aristarchus, vicinity; 1 hr Bright spot on dark side, 7th mag.. Elger Webb 1962
1867 May 6-7 Aristarchus; at least several hours each night Left side of crater, very bright luminous point, appearing like a volcano Flammarion Flammarion 1884
1867 May 7 Aristarchus, vicinity Reddish yellow, beacon like light Tempel Tempel 1867; Astr. Reg. 1868
1884 Nov 29, 19h00m - 21h00m Aristarchus; 2 hr Nebulous at center; elsewhere features well defined Hislop Sirius 1885
1889 Jul 12, ~20h52m Aristarchus During lunar eclipse, brilliance in surrounding gloom was striking Krueger Krueger 1889; Fisher 1924
1891 May 23, ~18h20m Aristarchus region Lunar eclipse, half hour before end of totality, Aristarchus and region immediately N of it became conspicuous and increased in brightness from that time on W.E. Jackson Jackson 1890-91; Fisher 1924

1931 Aristarchus Bluish glare Goodacre, Molesworth Goodacre 1931
1949 Oct 7, ~02h54m Aristarchus Abnormally bright during lunar eclipse G.Brown, Hare Contrib. by Moore
1949 Nov 3, 01h06m Aristarchus Blue glare, base inner W wall Bartlett Bartlett 1967

1950 Jun 27, 02h30m Aristarchus Blue glare, base inner W wall Bartlett Bartlett 1967
1950 Jun 27 Herodotus Bright point in crater Bartlett Strol. Astr. 1962
1950 Jun 28, 03h27m Aristarchus Blue glare, rim of W wall Bartlett Bartlett 1967
1950 Jun 29, 05h30m Aristarchus Strong bluish glare; E, SE wall Bartlett Bartlett 1967
1950 Jul 26, 02h52m Aristarchus Blue glare, base inner W wall Bartlett Bartlett 1967
1950 Jul 31, 04h50m Aristarchus Violet glare, E, NE rim Bartlett Bartlett 1967
1950 Aug 28, 04h25m Aristarchus Intense blue violet glare; E wall bright spot, E, NE rim Bartlett Bartlett 1967

-Dexter Morgan