Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 24-09-2008, 03:35 PM   #21
bendoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
I reckon they faked the moon landing because they couldnt show what was REALLY up there!

Ive just spotted your post Bendoon, I hadnt heard that before, I have heard of the Van Allen belt though, is it related?
Yes it starts about 400 miles up, thats why the space station is lower than that and why the shuttles never went above 350 miles.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2008, 03:42 PM   #22
jesta_g

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesuitsdidit View Post
perhaps hes disinfo??
lol nooo hes not disinfo.

there are thousands of conspiracy theories out there and not even Mr Icke could go through them all. David has stuck to his subject at hand the reptilians/NWO and raising the awareness of the human race.

theyre loads of things david doesnt go into..... geometrics, the 7-20 ft remains found, project bluebeam ,HAARP to name a few important things he hasnt mentioned. One person can only do so much and im sure he knows of these things tho realises there are many others out there that will cover those subjects.

just look at this forum, there is so much ifo its incredible. david doesnt really need to look up everything coz we are doing it ourselves.... and i have t say we are all doing a mighty fine job
Old 24-09-2008, 03:43 PM   #23
beldazar

right, thanks, that has always puzzled me, bang goes my theory then
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2008, 03:48 PM   #24
jesta_g

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Yes it starts about 400 miles up, thats why the space station is lower than that and why the shuttles never went above 350 miles.
michael tsarion brings up the subject that the moon is artificial and is there for the "field" that is around this planet that is specifically there to lock these malevolent beings and stop them from spreading across the universe. basically like quarentine. theres alot of evidence that suggest this that myself and others mention in other threads.

tho to et a good idea watch "atlantis, genetic manipulation and alien visitations" great seminar and theres also the documentary with a similar name by tsarion that is 18 hours long!! gooooood input
Old 24-09-2008, 03:57 PM   #25
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Lightbulb I learned very early in my live to relate

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelios View Post
Opinion polls in the US show that the percentage of people who have realised the moon landings hoax is rising fast 25% was the last i heard.

It would be good to start a UK campaign to raise public awareness of this issue.
If you guys would only know how happy I am that people start to speak my languish!

I learned very early in my live to relate everything to money when it comes to strange things ore Problems!
I usually had an 80% success rate to hit the jackpot of the monkey business!

What I am interest in is how much money did the Goverment pulled out of the system with all this space & moon exploration! Must be trillions?

Anyone would have any idea or info on the total cost from the time they started all this space shit?
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2008, 04:04 PM   #26
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post

and they could'nt get through the van allen radiation belts in the tin cans they had.......

all fake...the lighting proves it.......and when those 3 had their first press conference they acted like dejected sell outs , heads down , they knew they were conning the world.....

at that conference "the sky at night' bbc guy, asked.........what did the stars look like?........perlpexed and stunned for a second.........they said they did'nt see any,

the telementary came from W. Aussie,......one woman called a local tv station in Perth to say she could see a coke cola tin, LOL....

that was quickly removed from telecast............

the cost.......a decent life with every single living human on the planet today.......just like LHC and wall st......thouands of trillions...

Last edited by lizzy; 24-09-2008 at 04:10 PM.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2008, 04:15 PM   #27
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Question This is always what I am thinking about having

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesta_g View Post
just look at this forum, there is so much ifo its incredible. david doesnt really need to look up everything coz we are doing it ourselves.... and i have t say we are all doing a mighty fine job
This is always what I am thinking about having all this info from thousands of brains in this Forum; and I hope David Icke makes regular Backups of his data base and burns them on CD/DVD!
This info on all these different Forums is worth more then any Gold!
We should never lose this records!

Hope they doing it; if not someone should get in contact with David Icke to make sure!
If they only keeping it on hard-drives it's very dangerous only one good magnetic source could wipe all data in one go!

Who knows maybe even HARRP could do the trick to wipe out all electronics and all magnetically stored Data!
I did hear ones they have a special nuke to get exactly this effect! Not sure now; they call it EMC - EMF - EMP or something like this?

Last edited by oiram; 24-09-2008 at 07:54 PM.
Old 24-09-2008, 04:51 PM   #28
real6

Capricorn One is a 1978 thriller movie about a Mars landing hoax. It was written and directed by Peter Hyams and produced by Lew Grade's ITC Entertainment production company for Warner Bros.

Although thematically Capricorn One is a typical 1970s government-conspiracy thriller with similarities to Hyams's subsequent film Outland, the story was inspired by allegations that the Apollo Moon landings were a hoax.[1]
Contents
[hide]

* 1 Plot
* 2 Cast
* 3 Trivia
* 4 See also
* 5 References
* 6 External links

[edit] Plot

The setting is the late 1970s, and the first manned mission to Mars is on the launch pad ready to launch. NASA authorities (Holbrook) realize that a faulty life support system has doomed any chance of a successful flight, so for political and financial purposes they decide to fake the landing rather than cancel the mission.

Minutes before launch, the bewildered crew (Brolin, Waterston, and Simpson) are removed from the capsule and flown to an old abandoned United States Army Air Corps base deep within the desert. The televised launch proceeds on schedule, but the public is unaware that the spacecraft (Capricorn One) does not have a crew.

At the remote base, the astronauts are informed they will fake the television footage from Mars and it is their patriotic duty to participate. Initially they refuse, but authorities imply their careers and the lives of their families are at stake if they do not cooperate.

The astronauts remain in captivity for a period of several months and are filmed "landing on Mars" within a studio located at the base. The conspiracy is known to only a select few NASA officials, but alert technician Elliot Whittier (Walden) stumbles across something absurdly impossible. The television transmissions are arriving ahead of the spacecraft telemetry. He speaks to a journalist friend Robert Caulfield (Gould) about his concerns.

When Whittier mysteriously disappears, Caulfield becomes suspicious and begins investigating the Mars mission, resulting in several attempts upon his life. Meanwhile back at the abandoned military base, the astronauts begin to suspect that if the conspiracy is to be successful, they will eventually have to be eliminated. The astronauts' suspicions become reality when their empty capsule burns in space during reentry. The captive astronauts immediately stage a daring escape and attempt to evade military forces in order to expose the conspiracy. Stranded in the desert, they try to make their way back to civilization while being pursued by a pair of helicopters.

In the end, Colonel Brubaker (Brolin) is the only crew member to avoid capture. Caulfield's investigation leads him to the desert, where he finds the military base and the set, and with the help of a cropduster pilot (Savalas), he manages to rescue Brubaker. The film ends with Caulfield and Brubaker arriving at the astronauts' memorial service, exposing the conspiracy in dramatic fashion.

[edit] Cast

* Elliott Gould ... Robert Caulfield
* James Brolin ... Colonel Charles Brubaker, USAF
* Sam Waterston ... Lieutenant Colonel Peter Willis, USAF
* O. J. Simpson ... Commander John Walker, USN
* Hal Holbrook ... Dr. James Kelloway
* Brenda Vaccaro ... Mrs. Brubaker
* Karen Black ... Julie Drinkwater
* David Doyle ... Walter Loughlin
* Robert Walden ... Elliot Whittier
* Telly Savalas ... Albain

[edit] Trivia
Lists of miscellaneous information should be avoided. Please relocate any relevant information into appropriate sections or articles. (February 2008)

* The main actors are Barbra Streisand's ex-husband Elliott Gould and her future husband James Brolin.
* The helicopters in the film were OH-6 Cayuse.
* In the Friends episode "The One Where Ross Can't Flirt", Joey's grandmother refers to Capricorn One. Elliot Gould, who stars in Capricorn One, also appears in Friends as Jack Gellar, Ross and Monica's father.[citation needed]
* Both Capricorn One and Outland (also by Hyams) feature a nefarious corporation called "Con Amalgamate".
* Capricorn One's footage was later reused in the TV shows The A-Team (in the episode "The Battle of Bel-Air") and in Airwolf (in the episodes "Bite of the Jackal", "Echoes from the Past" and "Santini's Millions"). Capricorn One stunt pilot David Jones later flew the Airwolf helicopter as one of the stunt pilots for the show,[citation needed] and the location of the OH-6 chase scene would also appear in the Airwolf pilot episode "Shadow of the Hawke".
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2008, 04:57 PM   #29
jesta_g

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post

Who knows maybe even HARRP could do the trick to wipe out all electronics and all magnetically stored Data!
I did hear ones they have a special nuke to get exactly this effect! Not sure now; they call it EMC - EMF or something like this?

EMP (electro magnetic pulse) weapons, yeh they will render all technology useless, will take down all forms of comunication and can wipe all memory on computers/hard drives/ pones etcetc.

to be honest this info will be only till a point which will be when the shit hits the fans and we wont even need to go looking for proof/ info .....

it will all be at our front doors.
Old 24-09-2008, 05:08 PM   #30
real6

Quote:
EMP (electro magnetic pulse) weapons, yeh they will render all technology useless, will take down all forms of comunication and can wipe all memory on computers/hard drives/ pones etcetc.

to be honest this info will be only till a point which will be when the shit hits the fans and we wont even need to go looking for proof/ info .....

http://www.carliniscomments.com/arch...D-REALITY.html

EMP BOMBS: MOVIES, ,GAMES, JERICHO AND REALITY
Filed Tuesday, December 5. 2006

EMP Technology has been exploited in movies like Ocean’s Eleven and Matrix: Revolutions and now on Jericho on TV, but do you really know how much damage a real E-Bomb can deliver to your corporate door-step when you are not EMP-proof?” asks James Carlini.

Electro-Magnetic Pulse (EMP) Bombs, sometimes also referred to as HPM (High-Power Microwave), have been discussed for over several decades (ever since they were viewed as a threat in the Cold War) and most recently appearing in popular entertainment, portrayed as a device to wipe out everything electronic that is not shielded. The E-BOMB is basically an electrical weapon of mass destruction (EWMD).

Lately, there has been even more attention given to these EWMD’s. There are references to EMP Bombs, HPM, or E-Bombs in movies as well as popular combat games and a new TV series, Jericho. Susceptible items are devices that run on very low voltage batteries like laptops, PDAs, and hand-held devices which use CMOS and NMOS as well as unshielded copper cabling.

Virtual reality movies and sci-fi-thriller series aside, what does this really mean to organizations and their network infrastructures?

Some people paint an EMP disaster scenario that would make Hurricane Katrina look like a picnic. From the article, “HOW E- BOMBS WORK” by Tom Harris:
“Anyone who's been through a prolonged power outage knows that it's an extremely trying experience. Within an hour of losing electricity, you develop a healthy appreciation of all the electrical devices you rely on in life. After a couple hours, you start pacing around your house. After a few days without lights, electric heat or TV, your stress level shoots through the roof.

But in the grand scheme of things, that's nothing. If an outage hits an entire city, and there aren't adequate emergency resources, people may die from exposure, companies may suffer huge productivity losses, and millions of dollars of food may spoil. If a power outage hit on a much larger scale, it could shut down the electronic networks that keep governments and militaries running. We are utterly dependent on power, and when it's gone, things get very bad, very fast.

An electromagnetic bomb, or e-bomb, is a weapon designed to take advantage of this dependency. But instead of simply cutting off power in an area, an e-bomb would actually destroy most machines that use electricity. Generators would be useless, cars wouldn't run, and there would be no chance of making a phone call. In a matter of seconds, a big enough e-bomb could thrust an entire city back 200 years or cripple a military unit.

The U.S. military has been pursuing the idea of an e-bomb for decades, and many believe it now has such a weapon in its arsenal. On the other end of the scale, terrorist groups could be building low-tech e-bombs to inflict massive damage on the United States.”

Without getting into a lot of technical details, that is the overview of a threat which increasingly seems more reality than fantasy. Organizations should take note and begin re-designing their data centers and other mission critical networks to develop a hardened countermeasure for this risk.

EMP WEAPON DISTANCE
Here is an overview of what an EMP bomb can do: The major energy in an EMP is electromagnetic and radiates out from the point of detonation in a sphere. EMP is electromagnetic radiation. The intensity of these fields decreases in proportion to the circumference and distance from explosion. The actual amount of EMP energy deposited per unit-area can be entirely different depending on the size of the bomb and point of destination. Its intensity falls off at a rate of the inverse-square of distance.

Remember there are two types of nuclear attacks – a ground burst and an air burst. In an air burst you would not get the “Mushroom Cloud” that you see on every atomic bomb movie.

An E-Bomb gets exploded above the earth. Its fraction-of-a-second electronic pulse can cripple everything electronic that is not shielded from Electro-Magnetic Interference (EMI), including power grids and telecommunications infrastructures.

Having a weapons platform that can deliver this type of bomb high into the atmosphere is all that is needed. A super-accurate missile system with pinpoint guidance is not needed, as long as you are not targeting a very specific area. An EMP just needs to be exploded over a region. The higher it is, the more coverage it has. (see Diagram 1)

IN THE MOVIES
You might have seen different versions of an E-Bomb in various movies over the last decade. From MOVIE MISTAKES on the film Ocean’s Eleven:

“Factual error: The EMP wave generated from "The Pinch" would do more than just black out the city. It would also permanently disable any electronic equipment including cars, mobile phones, TV cameras (like the ones recording the fight), mobile phones, slot machines, computers, in fact any electrical equipment used in the world today, More importantly the entire security system would have been disabled which means that Benedict could not have seen his vault getting robbed from the security room. The only way an electronic device can survive an EMP is if the device is turned off.”

Well, the “mistake” says that “the only way an electronic device can survive an EMP is if the device is turned off.” That is not necessarily true. If the device is properly shielded, it would also be able to survive an EMP blast. So much for the critics. There are other recent movies that refer to the use of EMP bombs and weaponry:

THE MATRIX: Revolutions (2003) also had references to EMP Bombs.

INDEPENDENCE DAY (1996) – had references of vehicles that were not susceptible to EMP weapons, like the M93 FOX.

IN GAMES
Just like in some movies where they are featured as a weapon that fizzles everything electronic, the idea of using EMPs is proliferating into popular combat games. There are several games that feature EMP technology and weaponry for defeating the enemy within virtual combat:

Midway Games – Fireblade (XBOX)
ELECTRONIC AGE’s Battlefield 2142

Like so many other new technology-based weapons, movies and science fiction, as well as combat games have romanticized EMP’s. But, what would happen if they were used for real?

ON TV – JERICHO
CBS’s JERICHO is the latest media to ignite EMP interest. Blogs have sprung up discussing the story plot as well as the accuracy of the technical details. The critics range from Gamers and Ham radio operators to real authorities voicing criticisms that range from bad plots to lack of reality on certain equipment and events.

Here is one I thought was interesting:
“Now, I thought that the internet was built around an older US military intranet, designed specifically to survive a nuclear attack. I mean there is so much redundancy built into the phone network that destruction of a number of main cities wouldn't completely disable this system.

They have electricity coming from somewhere, so power to drive their pc's/laptops… communications should have been far more resilient.”

Resilient? Not with tons of unshielded, twisted pair as the last mile. And what do you make of this comment on the same blog?:
“If you look at the targets Boulder, Wichita, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Chicago, Seattle, etc., these aren't military targets and they are not major population centers. They are something in between.”

Chicago is NOT a major population area? And from another discussion forum:
“The whole EMP issue is tackled in tonight’s episode. I don't know how you get an EMP from a bomb 2 weeks later.”

The short answer to that: You don’t. It’s immediate. So much for technical accuracy on Jericho.

IN REALITY
The latest concern surrounding EMP’s is that a rogue nation like North Korea or Iran could explode a bomb above the United States and send us back into pre-electronic times. With the recent nuclear tests that have happened in North Korea, it does not sound like a movie or TV episode that “could never happen in real life.” In one blog:
“U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld says his main concern following North Korea’s claim that it tested a nuclear explosive is that it could provide nuclear technology to other countries, and to terrorist groups.

Secretary Rumsfeld says North Korea’s claim has raised concern around the world, and that his particular concern about the nuclear programs there and in Iran is the potential for proliferation.

“Their programs point to increasing risks of lethal weapons possibly ending up in the hands of non-state entities, folks that, unlike a nation, tend not to be deterred the way a nation-state would because they don’t have to worry about protecting real estate, population and leadership,” he said. Secretary Rumsfeld says North Korea and Iran have already shown their willingness to sell weapons both to other countries and to terrorist groups. He also expressed concern that North Korea’s test could inspire moves by other countries in Asia to develop their own nuclear weapons capabilities.

Misinformation about E-Bombs should be cleared up. After seeing 9/11 happen, the range of security scenarios that this country was prepared to deal with was definitely not complete.

All the “defense experts” went back to the drawing board to intellectualize and debate “How could this have ever happened?” Well it did and they definitely did not have it covered in their strategic play book.”

From a review of a House subcommittee report:
“Rep. Roscoe Bartlett, chairman of the House Projection Forces Subcommittee, says an EMP attack – even by an underfunded, unsophisticated terrorist group – has the potential to cripple U. S. society and kill millions.

"Today we are very much concerned ... about asymmetric weapons," Bartlett told his colleagues. "We are a big, powerful country. Nobody can contend with us shoulder-to-shoulder, face-to-face. So all of our potential adversaries are looking for what we refer to as asymmetric weapons. That is a weapon that overcomes our superior capabilities. There is no asymmetric weapon that has anywhere near the potential of EMP."

Bartlett added: "Potential adversaries are aware of the EMP's strategic attack option. Ninety-nine percent of Americans may not know very much about EMP, but I will assure you ... that 100 percent of our potential enemies know all about EMP. I think that the American people need to know about EMP because they need to demand that their government do the prudent thing so that we will be less and less susceptible, less and less at risk to an EMP attack year by year. The threat is not adequately addressed in U. S. national and homeland security programs. Not only is it not adequately addressed; it is usually ignored, not even mentioned, and it certainly needs to be considered."

EMP, he warned, can cause catastrophic damage to the nation by destroying the electric power infrastructure, causing cascading failures in the infrastructure for everything: telecommunications, energy, transportation, finance, food, and water.”

Judging by this serious warning, it seems that all businesses should have EMP’s on their risk management radar screen. Yet, the truth is that most risk managers are probably not up to speed in this area and would probably not even see it coming.

In another recent article entitled “U.S. Seen Vulnerable to Space 'Pulse' Attack,’” by Bill Gertz Frank J. Gaffney Jr, of the Center for Security Policy, former Pentagon offical, and author warns: "this is the single most serious national-security challenge and certainly the least known.” His book explains that “an electromagnetic-pulse (EMP) attack uses X-rays and gamma rays produced in a nuclear blast in three separate waves of pulses, each with more damaging effects, and would take months or years to repair… The damage to unshielded electronics would be irreversible.”

To some people, this is just another fear designed to generate expenditures in defense budgets or in corporate risk management areas. To others, it is a realistic issue that must be considered a threat to business continuity and network infrastructures just like the risk of a hurricane or a conventional power-grid outage.

Maybe a new generation of electronic devices should be developed which have an “EMP Proof” seal of approval or maybe there is another solution. At the least, though, the serious risk EMP’s pose to our current electronic world should be taken seriously.

CARLINI-ISM: To ignore EMP threats in your risk management plan is foolish at this point.

Last modified on 2008-09-24 12:08

Trackbacks
Trackback specific URI for this entry

No Trackb
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2008, 08:03 PM   #31
oiram
Inactive

Default EMP (electro magnetic pulse) weaponsonly

Quote:
EMP (electro magnetic pulse) weaponsonly till a point which will be when the shit hits the fans and we wont even need to go looking for proof/ info .....
I don't have a front door! Never lose your Humor!

Last edited by oiram; 24-09-2008 at 08:04 PM.
Old 24-09-2008, 08:17 PM   #32
oiram
Inactive

Default But by the way did you see the End Game Movie yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by real6 View Post
http://www.carliniscomments.com/arch...D-REALITY.htmlEMP BOMBS: MOVIES, ,GAMES, JERICHO AND REALITY
Interesting stuff but I strongly recommend you get off Movies, Computer Games and watching TV you will end up with square eyes!

By the way did you see the End Game Movie yet???

I think the Game is called; he came like a Thief at night!

Who will be the winner in the end?? NWO or WTF?

Word Truth Fedaration

Last edited by oiram; 24-09-2008 at 08:31 PM.
Old 24-09-2008, 08:29 PM   #33
sannox

all i ever needed to know about the van allen belt i learned from the movie - journey to the bottom of the sea .

go seaveiw .
sannox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2008, 09:25 PM   #34
oiram
Inactive

Talking Bogus Mars landing complete is that a Kangaroo

Now you Guys tell me what you think!

You know what was my first reaction & I said to my Friend the first time I seen the Mars Rover images on TV with Iron red back ground?
I said to him you know this back ground image reminded me of places I have seen when I was working in the outback of Australia!

Now all what is missing to make the bogus Mars landing complete is; that a freaking Kangaroo will jump past the Rover Camera!

Maybe the Pictures have been taken close to Alice springs but could have been taken anywhere in Australia?
Now I was not joking when I said this to my Friend because have a look at this Photos and this is with no filter being used!
Not only this; have a look what they call the side name where I got the Photos from!

Mars the red Planet "Right" Australia also because of the iron all over the place!
Side Name: Australian Red Centre Experience

http://www.redcentre.com.au/brochure/rcapg3.htm

What do you think do I have a point here! Do they have secret secure Bases around the Alice springs area?

Now I have to say to these NASA guys don't you monkeys know that Australia is Australia & not Mars?

Last edited by oiram; 24-09-2008 at 10:01 PM.
Old 24-09-2008, 10:00 PM   #35
jesta_g

Quote:
I don't have a front door! Never lose your Humor!
HAHA NICE! thats it youve the answer......... quick everyone get rid of your front doors!!
Old 24-09-2008, 10:25 PM   #36
graflok

Quote:
Now you Guys tell me what you think!

You know what was my first reaction & I said to my Friend the first time I seen the Mars Rover images on TV with Iron red back ground?
I said to him you know this back ground image reminded me of places I have seen when I was working in the outback of Australia!

Now all what is missing to make the bogus Mars landing complete is; that a freaking Kangaroo will jump past the Rover Camera!

Maybe the Pictures have been taken close to Alice springs but could have been taken anywhere in Australia?
Now I was not joking when I said this to my Friend because have a look at this Photos and this is with no filter being used!
Not only this; have a look what they call the side name where I got the Photos from!

Mars the red Planet "Right" Australia also because of the iron all over the place!
Side Name: Australian Red Centre Experience

http://www.redcentre.com.au/brochure/rcapg3.htm

What do you think do I have a point here! Do they have secret secure Bases around the Alice springs area?

Now I have to say to these NASA guys don't you monkeys know that Australia is Australia & not Mars?
It's documented in Richard Hoagland's latest book, Dark Mission, that NASA
alters the color balance of their "Mars" images to make them look more red.

I have also read (but can't find the source of just now) that someone was
watching some televised images from the Mars rovers and saw a guy
walk by the rover dressed in normal Earth-type clothes and another person
identified one of the rover's Mars scenes as actually being a spot in
Death Valley, California.

If you look at NASA's images from their current "Martian" Phoenix Mission,
which you can see here, they are really lame and show very little. They
could have been taken in many places on Earth.

graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 07:47 AM   #37
mercuryrapids

Quote:
I have also read (but can't find the source of just now) that someone was watching some televised images from the Mars rovers and saw a guy
walk by the rover dressed in normal Earth-type clothes
I don't think the rovers on Mars have 'live' TV cameras. What the person might have seen was footage of the full-size duplicate of the rovers that NASA use for troubleshooting etc.
mercuryrapids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 11:09 AM   #38
timvickers

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html
timvickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 12:12 PM   #39
dangermouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by timvickers View Post
Unsure about the moon landing to be honest ..
Old 25-09-2008, 12:40 PM   #40
thegoodnessisgood

That original video that started this post is very interesting but could be a hoax in and of itself. However, it is compelling and coupled with the demeanor of the astronauts afterwards and the general reading of body language there, it seems very likely that the version presented in the documentary is indeed the correct one. Also Buzz Aldrin looks like a real fake lying dude. 33rd Degree masons get introduced usually to the notion that Lucifer is their purpose and therefore from that point on that they accept that they have NO issue whatsoever with lying absolutely and completely. In fact the only thing they answer honestly is "I am Lucifer". funny enough it says that in the bible that if you ask the Devil his name he is forced to reveal himself, but every other thing out of his mouth will be a lie. There is an excellent vid on youtube where this guy video taped a mason outside his club and he was saying "I am lucifer, I am goodness and honesty" stuff like that.
edit just found it here it is:
man this guy is a ball of hate.

What I LOVE about this video is how the video taper energetically beats this guy. I mean this guy is just trying to unload his evil but he walks away in the end.

Last edited by thegoodnessisgood; 25-09-2008 at 12:45 PM.
thegoodnessisgood is offline   Reply With Quote