Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-05-2010, 12:21 PM   #21
lakkimakki
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Multiverse
Posts: 12,982
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

lolz ... cmoon.. throw away your comics....

Last edited by lakkimakki; 21-05-2010 at 02:58 PM.
lakkimakki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 12:25 PM   #22
dryadlover
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 831
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

It would be wise to pay considerably more attention to this message, for it is embedded with the vibrations of love and hope.
These two vibrations keep our hearts filled with light and bring joy and hapiness to our lives.
Do not believe in simple information, have faith in resonanse of feelings and emotions that any kind of message creates in you deepest self.
dryadlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 12:47 PM   #23
mrindigo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 5,593
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave52 View Post
All your base....
Thread closed. This is the comment to end all comments.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 01:08 PM   #24
dankai
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 1,041
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Too funny.
__________________
Faith is swallowed up in Knowledge.
Dan Cain
dankai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 01:20 PM   #25
largejack
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: teesside
Posts: 9,386
Likes: 651 (281 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryadlover View Post
It would be wise to pay considerably more attention to this message, for it is embedded with the vibrations of love and hope.
These two vibrations keep our hearts filled with light and bring joy and hapiness to our lives.
Do not believe in simple information, have faith in resonanse of feelings and emotions that any kind of message creates in you deepest self.
Yes, that's how I felt, but if there is going to be a huge spiritual awakening, then it will be through spirit I think, not huge motherships, and all this Buck Rogers stuff. But the message is positive and one of encouragement, and I like that.
__________________
Fools speak because they have to say something, wise men speak because they have something to say. PLATO. And then... there is Tony Blair.

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.

Last edited by largejack; 21-05-2010 at 01:21 PM.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 01:33 PM   #26
mrindigo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 5,593
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
In the midst of it all it is undoubtedly chaotic, and seems to have no end in sight. However, with our continued help you shall see that at last souls of Light have moved into positions of authority, and will be able to have a positive influence on the outcome.

I'll assume for a moment (a very brief moment) that this wasn't written by someone strung out on Tequila and Peyote, and that it was a legit channel. To this I say, wow that's not the least bit sketchy. That's essentially saying, "We're here to free you from control by placing our own system of control in it's place." That's the exact same bullshit the elite have said. In other words, same shit, different pile.


Quote:
That will of course change when we can fully uncloak our craft, and you will be in awe at the size of some of our ships. The every largest will stay well outside of Earth, but you shall observe some that are many miles in diameter and carry many small scout craft, that are suited for use in your atmosphere.

Why would an advanced race built around reason and love need to flaunt it's armada if it had positive intentions? They would either be making a display threat, or seeking awe and adoration from the ignorant in hopes of worship. Further more, I don't know about anyone else, but I don't care about the ships. The builders and pilots would be of more interest. It seems a majority of Ufologists are more concerned with the crafts than those inside them. That's just another little indication that this is likely purely a piece of fictional writing. I really hope this isn't actually channeled from actual E.Ts to be honest, because this kind of shit is just asinine. Thanks Salsa of planet taco, for the disturbingly amusing read.


Edit: That Ashtar bit is even worse than the Galactic Federation of Hollywood. They talk about dismantling the establishment in order to protect the people, and include politicians, military personnel, and media icons. Then they champion Ted Kennedy? Right...

Here's another gem.

Quote:
YouTube and Servers will be supported by our technology during this
time.
Not only will there be Motherships in a large number of places,
but millions of smaller ships will fill the skies in a shock and awe
experience. ALL of these will have their lights on. Some will show in
their Higher Dimensional forms as Light Ships and some will show up as
metal discs. Some will show as a display of lights. There is an
elaborate plan in place for this.


Almost everyone who sees the mass decloakings, anywhere on Earth will be
completely filled with universal love
. It will be so moving that no one
will miss the meaning. No one will be questioning if this is Our Family.
Children especially, will be interested in knowing what is going on.
They will help the older crowd assimilate the news. Everyone will
instinctually be aware that this is something they have waited for a
very long time
So lets get this straight... ETs apparently enjoy Youtube and have investments in it, have a plan for a rock band styled laser light show, and want to instill their ideals into everyone like a giant brainwashing session. Sure, sign me right up! I think a five year old could write better story.

Last edited by mrindigo; 21-05-2010 at 02:07 PM. Reason: added content.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 02:13 PM   #27
dryadlover
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 831
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by largejack View Post
Yes, that's how I felt, but if there is going to be a huge spiritual awakening, then it will be through spirit I think, not huge motherships, and all this Buck Rogers stuff. But the message is positive and one of encouragement, and I like that.
When we look at something from the understanding of the mind complex of the third density of space/time, the thought wave does not usually correlates with the understanding of the entities from higher densities.

For example for us seeing "motherships" in space is something of fiction, for them it would be like riding a horse here on earth, i.e. perfectly normal. It is wise to understand, that it represents a difficulty for an object of "matter" from a higher density to appear perceivable for us in this density, as a composition of matter differs considerably. We are not meant to perceive entities from higher densities, and if we do they will most likely look like an object of bright white light , that does not mean, however, that it is their intended form. We are naturally able to perceieve so little in our current bodies...

I am not suggesting, that this scenario is going to occur,however, i am just saying, that it is absolutely possible.
dryadlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 02:29 PM   #28
skyver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: London
Posts: 958
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianinthemachine View Post
Ashtar has a Special Message Decloakings are Seconds Away Be In Joy


YouTube and Servers will be supported by our technology during this
time.
__________________
Jesus is not Horus.
skyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 02:39 PM   #29
ragman
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Greater Manchester- UK
Posts: 268
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryadlover View Post
When we look at something from the understanding of the mind complex of the third density of space/time, the thought wave does not usually correlates with the understanding of the entities from higher densities.

For example for us seeing "motherships" in space is something of fiction, for them it would be like riding a horse here on earth, i.e. perfectly normal. It is wise to understand, that it represents a difficulty for an object of "matter" from a higher density to appear perceivable for us in this density, as a composition of matter differs considerably. We are not meant to perceive entities from higher densities, and if we do they will most likely look like an object of bright white light , that does not mean, however, that it is their intended form. We are naturally able to perceieve so little in our current bodies...

I am not suggesting, that this scenario is going to occur,however, i am just saying, that it is absolutely possible.
Good Point . Is it possible that the illuminati is actually going to stage this?? It would be a very good tactic for the illuminati to use ; to hijack our desires and present themselves as the saviours....by claming Love , Peace and open hearts etc. They are not going out without a fight, they havnt spent the past thousands of years spreading and manipulating just to bow down. Has anyone considered that the iluminati have infiltrated this forum?? I believe it to be very plausible - since we are all leading the movement of change and truth - wouldnt it be obvious for the elite/illuminati to spread fake , exagerated and twisted information ? I would love these messages to be completely genuine and truth which they might be , BUT we always have to consider the elites will use inventive tactics and measures, anything , to maintain control on us ......LOVE x
ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 02:49 PM   #30
strengthofknowledge
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 631
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

aliens/ hollow entities control illuminati- then they control everything on downward.. IMO
__________________
""There's gon' be some stuff you gon' see
that's gon' make it hard to smile in the future.
But through whatever you see,
through all the rain and the pain,
you gotta keep your sense of humor.
You gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit.
Remember that.""
Tupac
strengthofknowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 03:06 PM   #31
dryadlover
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 831
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragman View Post
Good Point . Is it possible that the illuminati is actually going to stage this?? It would be a very good tactic for the illuminati to use ; to hijack our desires and present themselves as the saviours....by claming Love , Peace and open hearts etc. They are not going out without a fight, they havnt spent the past thousands of years spreading and manipulating just to bow down. Has anyone considered that the iluminati have infiltrated this forum?? I believe it to be very plausible - since we are all leading the movement of change and truth - wouldnt it be obvious for the elite/illuminati to spread fake , exagerated and twisted information ? I would love these messages to be completely genuine and truth which they might be , BUT we always have to consider the elites will use inventive tactics and measures, anything , to maintain control on us ......LOVE x
Indeed, it is absolutely possible, yet there is no point. The whole world is already under the total control of TPTB, besides they will not be "allowed" to stage an event of such magnitude. TPTB is not "God", you know.
Those of positive polarity in higher densities of space/time is of absolute majority.

We ourselves as "awakened humans" here and now posses absolutely no threat to TPTB, if they want to declare NWO we will have to follow their agenda or be disposed of. The majority of earth population will always follow TPTB no matter what they suggest, there is no need to "stage" anything of such an impact. The point of "allowance",however, is something, that negative entities have always to be aware of, for they are of minority, that is why they are introducing their agendas slowly, steadily and step by step, to stay within the boundaries of "duality" and breakthroughs like "full scale wars" and "fake invasions" most likely will not allowed in our current timeline, yet everything is possible.

Last edited by dryadlover; 21-05-2010 at 03:14 PM.
dryadlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 03:09 PM   #32
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

There is only one main reason why threads like this are not worthy of any attention other than this reply .

tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 03:29 PM   #33
indianinthemachine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 456
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default I'm very surprised as to the levels brits will go

Quote:
Originally Posted by take it easy View Post
oh no not more Blossom Goodchild malarkey, what's up? has she spent the last of money she got scamming everyone about the fed of light?

boooooo
I'M VERY SURPRISED AS TO THE LEVELS BRITS WILL GO THROUGH TO SUPPRESS THE TRUTH

1. THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH, TRY TO TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THE MESSENGERS. TO DISCOUNT THE MESSAGE BASED ON THE MESSENGER IS A FORM OF TRUTH SUPPRESSION.

2. TO DISCOUNT THE TRUTH BASED ON ....."OH THEM AGAIN"....IS ALSO TRUTH SUPPRESSION.

3. TO DISCOUNT A MESSAGE BASED ON "BAD GRAMMAR" IS ALSO TRUTH SUPPRESSION.

MY GOODNESS BRITS WAKE UP AND SEE YOURSELVES SUPPRESS THE TRUTH...HASN'T THE WORLD HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SPECIAL HOITY TOITY BRAND OF STUPIDITY?

Dieter Braun
Indian in the machine
indianinthemachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 03:31 PM   #34
indianinthemachine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 456
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Duh nothing happening here....duh

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
There is only one main reason why threads like this are not worthy of any attention other than this reply .

Quote:
Originally Posted by take it easy View Post
oh no not more Blossom Goodchild malarkey, what's up? has she spent the last of money she got scamming everyone about the fed of light?

boooooo
I'M VERY SURPRISED AS TO THE LEVELS BRITS WILL GO THROUGH TO SUPPRESS THE TRUTH

1. THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH, TRY TO TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THE MESSENGERS. TO DISCOUNT THE MESSAGE BASED ON THE MESSENGER IS A FORM OF TRUTH SUPPRESSION.

2. TO DISCOUNT THE TRUTH BASED ON ....."OH THEM AGAIN"....IS ALSO TRUTH SUPPRESSION.

3. TO DISCOUNT A MESSAGE BASED ON "BAD GRAMMAR" IS ALSO TRUTH SUPPRESSION.

4. TO SAY "NOTHING HAPPENING HERE FOLKS" IS A FORM OF TRUTH SUPPRESSION.

MY GOODNESS BRITS WAKE UP AND SEE YOURSELVES SUPPRESS THE TRUTH...HASN'T THE WORLD HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SPECIAL HOITY TOITY BRAND OF STUPIDITY?

Dieter Braun
Indian in the machine
indianinthemachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 03:35 PM   #35
indianinthemachine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 456
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Watch folks suppress extraterrestrial truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrindigo View Post

I'll assume for a moment (a very brief moment) that this wasn't written by someone strung out on Tequila and Peyote, and that it was a legit channel. To this I say, wow that's not the least bit sketchy. That's essentially saying, "We're here to free you from control by placing our own system of control in it's place." That's the exact same bullshit the elite have said. In other words, same shit, different pile.





Why would an advanced race built around reason and love need to flaunt it's armada if it had positive intentions? They would either be making a display threat, or seeking awe and adoration from the ignorant in hopes of worship. Further more, I don't know about anyone else, but I don't care about the ships. The builders and pilots would be of more interest. It seems a majority of Ufologists are more concerned with the crafts than those inside them. That's just another little indication that this is likely purely a piece of fictional writing. I really hope this isn't actually channeled from actual E.Ts to be honest, because this kind of shit is just asinine. Thanks Salsa of planet taco, for the disturbingly amusing read.


Edit: That Ashtar bit is even worse than the Galactic Federation of Hollywood. They talk about dismantling the establishment in order to protect the people, and include politicians, military personnel, and media icons. Then they champion Ted Kennedy? Right...

Here's another gem.



So lets get this straight... ETs apparently enjoy Youtube and have investments in it, have a plan for a rock band styled laser light show, and want to instill their ideals into everyone like a giant brainwashing session. Sure, sign me right up! I think a five year old could write better story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by take it easy View Post
oh no not more Blossom Goodchild malarkey, what's up? has she spent the last of money she got scamming everyone about the fed of light?

boooooo
WATCH FOLKS SUPPRESS EXTRATERRESTRIAL TRUTH

1. THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH, TRY TO TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THE MESSENGERS. TO DISCOUNT THE MESSAGE BASED ON THE MESSENGER IS A FORM OF TRUTH SUPPRESSION.

2. TO DISCOUNT THE TRUTH BASED ON ....."OH THEM AGAIN"....IS ALSO TRUTH SUPPRESSION.

3. TO DISCOUNT A MESSAGE BASED ON "BAD GRAMMAR" IS ALSO TRUTH SUPPRESSION.

4. TO MAKE STUPID JOKES RATHER THAN TO FOCUS ON THE FACTS, IS TRUTH SUPPRESSION.

5 TO FOCUS ON THE PAST RATHER THAN THE PRESENT, IS TO LIMIT THE TRUTH.

MY GOODNESS WAKE UP AND SEE YOURSELVES SUPPRESS THE TRUTH...HASN'T THE WORLD HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SPECIAL HOITY TOITY BRAND OF STUPIDITY? HAVEN'T YOU?


Dieter Braun
Indian in the machine
indianinthemachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 03:50 PM   #36
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

S-C-A-M


Remember Nesara? Do you know who was 'behind' that?


It seems a lot of people here are noobs. Do some research and learn to recognise an internet scam when you see one.


The Galactic Federation does not exist and never has existed. Only as a psy op and new-age con. It is a rebadge of Theosophy where instead of Ascended masters we have evolved ET's.

Don't be a mug and fall for this shit.

Please.

Last edited by truthspoon; 21-05-2010 at 03:53 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 04:02 PM   #37
indianinthemachine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 456
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Can you prove that you exist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
s-c-a-m


remember nesara? Do you know who was 'behind' that?


It seems a lot of people here are noobs. Do some research and learn to recognise an internet scam when you see one.


The galactic federation does not exist and never has existed. Only as a psy op and new-age con. It is a rebadge of theosophy where instead of ascended masters we have evolved et's.

Don't be a mug and fall for this shit.

Please.

can you prove that you exist? The answer....no. So you hold the gfl to a standard that you yourself can't uphold. Thank you for exposing your limitation.
indianinthemachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 04:13 PM   #38
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianinthemachine View Post
can you prove that you exist? The answer....no. So you hold the gfl to a standard that you yourself can't uphold. Thank you for exposing your limitation.
You are an idiot.

No seriously... you are.

If you gave me room to debate you I would but you haven't.

Know why?

Yep, you guessed it... it's because you're an idiot.



Please stop being an internet idiot and research this shit like I have.

Last edited by truthspoon; 21-05-2010 at 04:16 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 04:16 PM   #39
mrindigo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 5,593
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianinthemachine View Post
WATCH FOLKS SUPPRESS EXTRATERRESTRIAL TRUTH

1. THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH, TRY TO TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THE MESSENGERS. TO DISCOUNT THE MESSAGE BASED ON THE MESSENGER IS A FORM OF TRUTH SUPPRESSION.

2. TO DISCOUNT THE TRUTH BASED ON ....."OH THEM AGAIN"....IS ALSO TRUTH SUPPRESSION.

3. TO DISCOUNT A MESSAGE BASED ON "BAD GRAMMAR" IS ALSO TRUTH SUPPRESSION.

4. TO MAKE STUPID JOKES RATHER THAN TO FOCUS ON THE FACTS, IS TRUTH SUPPRESSION.

5 TO FOCUS ON THE PAST RATHER THAN THE PRESENT, IS TO LIMIT THE TRUTH.

MY GOODNESS WAKE UP AND SEE YOURSELVES SUPPRESS THE TRUTH...HASN'T THE WORLD HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SPECIAL HOITY TOITY BRAND OF STUPIDITY? HAVEN'T YOU?


Dieter Braun
Indian in the machine
I've enjoyed most of your previous threads, Dieter. I can't go along with this though.

Suppress the truth? My goal is quite the contrary. I don't discredit the notion of extraterrestrial life, but I do discredit material that is clearly influenced by pop-culture and the entertainment industry. This type of bunk is put out there to keep inquisitive minds busy while actual events and facts go unnoticed.

I'm also merely expressing an opinion on a subject, that doesn't mean I'm right. I haven't gone around and shut down websites, burned books, or made people disappear because they're talking about this material. In short, you just don't like my opinions. You're perfectly entitled to disagree with me, but making the leap to claim that I'm trying to suppress material because it doesn't go along with your own, is just silly.

Why wouldn't I or anyone else put some level of focus on the past? Our kind has a bad habit of not looking to the past, and having the same events reoccur. The term "history repeats itself", isn't there for nothing. We're a species with a serious case of amnesia, and not looking back and attempting to connect dots and make sense of it would be ludicrous.

I look forward to the day that humanity connects with another advanced species on a public level. I don't look forward to more false prophecies and Gurus leading people astray. It gets old, and I'm losing my patients with this sort of irresponsibility. Shame on them for getting good folk's hopes up.

Last edited by mrindigo; 21-05-2010 at 04:17 PM. Reason: typo
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 04:20 PM   #40
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrindigo View Post
I've enjoyed most of your previous threads, Dieter. I can't go along with this though.

Suppress the truth? My goal is quite the contrary. I don't discredit the notion of extraterrestrial life, but I do discredit material that is clearly influenced by pop-culture and the entertainment industry. This type of bunk is put out there to keep inquisitive minds busy while actual events and facts go unnoticed.

I'm also merely expressing an opinion on a subject, that doesn't mean I'm right. I haven't gone around and shut down websites, burned books, or made people disappear because they're talking about this material. In short, you just don't like my opinions. You're perfectly entitled to disagree with me, but making the leap to claim that I'm trying to suppress material because it doesn't go along with your own, is just silly.

Why wouldn't I or anyone else put some level of focus on the past? Our kind has a bad habit of not looking to the past, and having the same events reoccur. The term "history repeats itself", isn't there for nothing. We're a species with a serious case of amnesia, and not looking back and attempting to connect dots and make sense of it would be ludicrous.

I look forward to the day that humanity connects with another advanced species on a public level. I don't look forward to more false prophecies and Gurus leading people astray. It gets old, and I'm losing my patients with this sort of irresponsibility. Shame on them for getting good folk's hopes up.
Me too, I look forward to meeting our galactic neighbours, but this bunch of occult crooks and assorted weirdos are not it.

Please look into and read The Stargate Conspiracy by Clive Prince and Lynn Picknet, for all you need to know about these spooks and cultards.

Last edited by truthspoon; 21-05-2010 at 05:16 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
galactic federation light

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:43 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.