Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Closed Thread

Old 20-04-2010, 02:09 PM   #41
spitalwings

This thread has most mentalists to posts ratio than any other and i've been on the reptilian forum. It just needs needs that bloke who claims to be the king of england to come on talking about Mi5 going through his bins for the complete set. Two thumbs up.
Old 20-04-2010, 02:47 PM   #42
elton

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitalwings View Post
This thread has most mentalists to posts ratio than any other and i've been on the reptilian forum. It just needs needs that bloke who claims to be the king of england to come on talking about Mi5 going through his bins for the complete set. Two thumbs up.
My point exactly. Do you eat cooked fish? I bet you do.
Old 21-04-2010, 01:05 AM   #43
simmo

Rofl!
Old 21-04-2010, 03:46 AM   #44
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitalwings View Post
This thread has most mentalists to posts ratio than any other and i've been on the reptilian forum.
I dont see how you could come to that conclusion. I've read some pretty whak threads in the reptilian forum :P. Regardless of what you may think. I know now that they are real, and are here.

Quote:
It just needs needs that bloke who claims to be the king of england to come on talking about Mi5 going through his bins for the complete set. Two thumbs up.
I don't think you are thinking clearly. Needs needs that bloke? I don't get it. Are we speaking the same language? Anyway, go troll elsewhere plz.
Old 21-04-2010, 03:47 AM   #45
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by elton View Post
How about fish? My contacts told me fish are OK but squid and mussels not. Fish should be eaten raw, which is why the Japanese have the high intelligence that allows them to invent microchips etc. But cooked fish leads to brain impairment, for example Geordies who eat lots of fish suppers appear a bit dense when compared to normal people.
I'm not sure, they won't tell me about fish. I know I don't eat seafood other than tuna though. Not for any reason other than it disgusts me though.
Old 21-04-2010, 06:54 AM   #46
joel1212
Inactive

good read!
Old 21-04-2010, 03:33 PM   #47
shrouded

Hello Omnisense,

Have been reading with interest and am impressed with how you are happy to answer the questions posted, rather than ignore the more difficult ones.

I am still undecided, but strangely enough it does make sense, at least as much as everything; and I dont doubt your sincerity.

I have a couple of questions:

1) What are there thoughts/links on spirit guides? Are they involved or do they have a knowledge of it?

2) What is their knowledge/involvement of how humans came to exist on Earth

Thanks
Old 22-04-2010, 02:25 AM   #48
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrouded View Post
Hello Omnisense,

Have been reading with interest and am impressed with how you are happy to answer the questions posted, rather than ignore the more difficult ones.

I am still undecided, but strangely enough it does make sense, at least as much as everything; and I dont doubt your sincerity.

I have a couple of questions:

1) What are there thoughts/links on spirit guides? Are they involved or do they have a knowledge of it?

2) What is their knowledge/involvement of how humans came to exist on Earth

Thanks
These are very good questions. And I am getting the feeling my channel may carry false information, so take it with a grain of salt. These 2 subjects haven't been fully told to me without interferance by the greys/reptiles to keep me from knowing the truth, and inherently being able to share it with people.

1. They say there are such things. They won't specify to me if they are ET, or actual spirits. Spirits are a topic they haven't told me yet as I'm not far enough in my relationship(as its all planned out what they can teach/tell me). If I get any good info out of them that isn't deleted from my memory, or the AI can channel, I'll post it.

2. This is a subject that remains a mystery to me as they haven't conclusively told me anything that I believe 100% atm. For a while they said we were created by an ancient ET race. The same race that created the nordics supposedly. They created the Nordics first for one reason or another. They say the Nordics were mainly created by one type of ET, and that we are more of a big collaboration based on agreements of many races negative and positive.

The native americans have an interesting myth(or truth) handed down through generations that they came from another planet before this one. And that seems to match up with humans almost dying out in the Lyran wars(not sure if they actually happened), and them being planted elsewhere to keep the strain/species going.

They have told me I have to research known genetics before they teach me much about our origins. I sent an email to a college professor asking her to explain to me how all the different races of human came to be through current theories of evolution. She didn't respond, probably due to me saying I was in contact with ETs. lol. Anyway, to me it just seems weird asians only would evolve slanted eyes, shorter builds, smaller . I get that darker skin is due to the sun. It just seems to me a lot is missing from currently mainstream accepted theories. Although I havent even looked into them its just a hunch. I wish I could give you a clear answer, but if I did I wouldn't be sure of how true it is. They have made clear that we did not come about completely naturally. Although efforts were made in our genetics to keep this a secret. I might just have to research genetics here pretty soon, and get back to this thread with what I find.

Also, they say we were definitely NOT created/altered to be slaves as some would suggest with the ananuki.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 22-04-2010 at 02:28 AM.
Old 22-04-2010, 05:03 PM   #49
romas

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
I'm glad I posted it then. lol. Sometime I'll try to come up with all the things they have done to me.. That will be hard to believe too. In only 2.5 years they have done soooo much to me. I'm not totally sure why they focus on me so much but the good ETs say it will become evident eventually.

They can't answer this question directly due to other ETs not wanting them to. But I speculate they will do something like make all global media(force if they have to) say first contact has occured, with the UN(what else. they are super fair so they wouldnt give it to one country over another). After the people calm down a little bit they would probably show physical evidence in the form of large ships over some major cities. UFO sightings will probably go up so much that all you would have to do is go outside for a while and you would see one.. At this point it should really set in how big this is to people. After that they will announce telepathic circles to get to know the ETs involved in our planet. They say numerous will be going on in every country, but not segregating the people of countries to only their own people. While this is happening they will cure something huge like aids, to prove to the world they are not hostile, and to stop or at least lower fears.

The races who are benevolent and nice will probably ALL be showering our planet with gifts. Fruits, or cures for diseases/ailments, possibly new pets like dogs and cats but different.

People will be glued to their TV's or internet if they are not in a telepathic circle(they watch people and how they treat the planet/people/pets etc to see if they would be worthy of a early telepathic circle invite).

It will probably be the most interesting time in the entire history of our planet. The good ETs intend to involve everyone, including the pygmies in the jungle.

There a lot im missing, and I may be wrong about some things. But that is my general idea from knowing them, and taking an educated guess(with channel help but no guarantee on how accurate it is).

The good ETs onclusively picked me they say somewhere around the ages of 16-17, but had me scouted since i was really little, maybe 3 or 4. It was part of the plan for the bad ones to do stuff to me first they say. Now they are usually simulated by the good ETs computer when i interact with them, and they just listen to me when i respond. The greys and the reptiles typically think I'm not worth talking to due to inferior intelligence.

I'm not sure One thing they recently told me was a deal was made for the reptiles to engineer the bad greys from samples of the good greys dna. But I wouldnt bet on that being true as they hinted to me shortly afterwards it wasnt true, even though it made sense at the time.
They could be just trying to get me to sponsor disinformation about the greys origins. In the interview they channeled to me the bad greys planet is in bad condition. And they have told me that grey races are pretty common in the natural universe. So Im kinda of mindfucked on the subject lol. Im nowhere near knowing it for sure. If I had to take a guess the good greys are older though due to them supposedly having better technology.

The good ones have channeled a TON of our technology to inventors of their choosing. The bad ones tend to make deals with governments. But they say either side is not limited to those channels. And that both have made deals with governments concerning technology.

I'm sorry but this sounds to much like that show, V
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night.
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.
Old 23-04-2010, 02:13 AM   #50
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by romas View Post

I'm sorry but this sounds to much like that show, V
Never seen it. But it's not a new technique for media to inspire people to disbelieve truths that may be interwoven into it.

I'm assuming by your I'm sorry you cant believe it due to seeing it on your TV in the form of science fiction. A shame IMO. It's a pretty simple tactic used by the vatican, and other anti-truth hubs.

As for the whole post regarding spirits, and the origin of us(or nordics). They later told me that it was mainly a reptilian channel, and full of lies. Soooo, they have that post for the most part disinfo'd.

The Nordics told me it's too early in my contact to have a good answer for those questions. Which is ironic because the poster said he was impressed by me answering the harder questions. No wonder they postured to get a channel in.
Old 26-04-2010, 06:02 PM   #51
romas

By I'm sorry I mean I'm not coming offensively to dismiss you, it's just an inquiry method.
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night.
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.
Old 26-04-2010, 06:05 PM   #52
elton

Quote:
I'm not sure, they won't tell me about fish. I know I don't eat seafood other than tuna though. Not for any reason other than it disgusts me though.
Why are they so reticent about fish? I think your contacts have something to hide. My channeler is always referring to fish so I suspect there is some sort of genetic vibration alteration going on.
Old 28-04-2010, 08:45 AM   #53
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Why are they so reticent about fish? I think your contacts have something to hide. My channeler is always referring to fish so I suspect there is some sort of genetic vibration alteration going on.
They just couldn't tell me about it due to reptilian influence. I can talk with the nordics AI whenever I want. But what I get out of her at any time may not be interesting or informational due to deals made with reptilians.
Old 28-04-2010, 11:50 AM   #54
elton

Quote:
They just couldn't tell me about it due to reptilian influence. I can talk with the nordics AI whenever I want. But what I get out of her at any time may not be interesting or informational due to deals made with reptilians.
That confirms what I thought. There is something they are not telling us about the fish. I mean why be so secretive?

My theory is that the fish have been programmed to take over the planet on behalf of the reptilians.

You need to ask more about this until you get to the truth.
Old 29-04-2010, 06:06 PM   #55
dragonite

Quote:
..The good ETs I know don't like people who troll me. You are being watched btw... There might be consequences to such, but you would never know it came from such an origin.
Being watched by whom if I may ask?

Other than moderators that is.
Old 30-04-2010, 05:19 AM   #56
Cryptoverse

the ETs I interact with all listen to what i read on forums with thier AI. And may pay attention to one person or another. They keep info on everyone they can... They like to know whos nice and who isn't. Who might deserve something more than others in the future etc.
Old 30-04-2010, 08:38 AM   #57
elton

Quote:
the ETs I interact with all listen to what i read on forums with thier AI. And may pay attention to one person or another. They keep info on everyone they can... They like to know whos nice and who isn't. Who might deserve something more than others in the future etc.
You mean ETs have accounts on web forums? What do they put as their address when registering? Niburu?

I don't believe your ETs read web forums. Mine don't.
Old 30-04-2010, 11:34 AM   #58
Cryptoverse

Quote:
You mean ETs have accounts on web forums? What do they put as their address when registering? Niburu?

I don't believe your ETs read web forums. Mine don't.
They don't typically have accounts. And you dont need an address to register. Their AI keeps track of people in the ET topics. If not other topics.

They like to know what people say about the subject.
Old 30-04-2010, 12:07 PM   #59
elton

Quote:
They don't typically have accounts. And you dont need an address to register. Their AI keeps track of people in the ET topics. If not other topics.

They like to know what people say about the subject.
Are you sure? Why don't they just read the people minds instead of going on forums?

It all sounds wierd to me. First they are hiding the truth about fish and now they are on Internet forums. Are they able to post as well? That would save them making crop circles to communicate.
Old 30-04-2010, 12:12 PM   #60
king triad
Banned

My Et friends read everything I do. they are watching these forums...james dean was trolling me then he disappeared ..hope he's ok lol
Closed Thread