Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Closed Thread

Old 21-04-2011, 12:11 AM   #2521
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by druggalo View Post
l.m.a.o. hue really went off tha deep end hahaha
Quote:
I can't believe you resurrected this thread...
He's one of my haters. He's been badmouthing me for like 6 months and holds grudges ridiculously over nothing. I haven't said much to him beyond "hey" and he continually talks trash and badmouths me.

He also has a tendency to ressurect my old threads and talk trash because he has negative energy to expend. The last one he resurrected was a music thread he bumped to talk trash about my music after it had died for months. The music links were dead and he was talking trash about them. lmao

Quote:
I believe the op has slipped into complete madness and he doesn't speak much anymore?...
lol I just am posting at places that don't have posters who attack me so much.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Old 21-04-2011, 04:22 AM   #2522
sh3lly

Are they still working with you, Omni? I don't get to post here much to find out... Life is...weird... sometimes sucky, sometimes just fine... but busy too.
Old 21-04-2011, 06:48 AM   #2523
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3lly View Post
Are they still working with you, Omni? I don't get to post here much to find out... Life is...weird... sometimes sucky, sometimes just fine... but busy too.
Yes they are. I am working on getting my next 2 websites up. 4 main ones. One more on the side on top of that possibly.

These are the websites I have that are up so far:

Think tank/Research Group:

www.omniverseresearch.com

Contact website:

www.contacteedatabase.com

These are what I am working on:

My main website I am working on now, omnisense.org.

Black Ops/subversive methodology type website:
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 21-04-2011 at 06:49 AM.
Closed Thread