Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Old 31-01-2009, 08:09 PM   #281
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Says you who served in Gulf War 1.

Maybe you should have included a picture of Ken Bigley getting his head sawn off..

Last edited by marpat; 31-01-2009 at 08:10 PM.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2009, 08:18 PM   #282
lightgiver

Default Corruption

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post

Maybe you should have included a picture of Ken Bigley getting his head sawn off..
well he should not have gone there,its not my fault.

and when i joined i was unaware of the corrupt system, and i could show a lot worse pics but i feel peeps get the message.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2009, 08:22 PM   #283
gtycoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareinfinitelove View Post
well.. to cut a long story short, On Thursday night I had the misfortune of meeting one VERY VERY brainwashed individual. He was meeting my friend who I was out in manchester with and came back to my flat. I only really started talking to him when he was back at mine, and NOTHING could have prepared me for his warped views.

He is home from Iraq, and can not WAIT to get back.
I think the most shocking piece of unhumane garbage that came out of his mouth was that he sees woman and children die over there, and he loves it. he "hates" them.
This really sickened me. I feel I have some kind of duty to report this realistic picture of the type of people "fighting for us" to the general public. It certainly was not pretty.

There was no reasoning with this conditioned meat head, HE WAS RIGHT. AND THAT WAS IT.

He also had tattoos such as "pride of britain" on his arm... says it all really. Heavily brainwashed and very fucking dangerous because of his views and power trip seeking.

I 'm surprised I didn't chuck him out because he made me SO angry that he would not open his mind even slightly to possibilities that wern't his reality.
But strangely i felt really sorry for him too, and felt that there was something I could learn something from our random meeting..
The US soldiers I met are less gung ho about the situation. They don't like to talk about their experience and the one is suicidal.

The only thing I can say is that America is asleep and totally brainwashed.

I'd really like to know what is going on in the Uk...
gtycoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2009, 08:41 PM   #284
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
well he should not have gone there,its not my fault.

and when i joined i was unaware of the corrupt system, and i could show a lot worse pics but i feel peeps get the message.
So did you abuse anybody out there?

I see, poor old Ken gets murdered in an ugly way and its his fault for being there. I bet if it was a Palestinian getting his head sawn off for being in the wrong place your sense of cold indifference would disappear. Your boddhisattva compassion is really shining through.
Old 31-01-2009, 08:43 PM   #285
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtycoon View Post
The US soldiers I met are less gung ho about the situation. They don't like to talk about their experience and the one is suicidal.

The only thing I can say is that America is asleep and totally brainwashed.

I'd really like to know what is going on in the Uk...

Most UK personnel dont believe politicians and are not motivated by the same sense of blind patriotism that a lot of Americans seem to exhibit.
Old 31-01-2009, 09:21 PM   #286
lightgiver

Default Blue on blue

Quote:
So did you abuse anybody out there?

I see, poor old Ken gets murdered in an ugly way and its his fault for being there. I bet if it was a Palestinian getting his head sawn off for being in the wrong place your sense of cold indifference would disappear. Your boddhisattva compassion is really shining through.
No i bloody well did not abuse any one,actually we picked up POWs gave them food and drink and dropped them off at a suitable location,under FIRE from our own lot.BLUE ON BLUE.

and ken b knew it was dodgy, you would not get me out there for all the tea in china,he knew the risks.

stop bringing the bodhisattva bit in,because you know nothing about it,but i would advise you to read the bodhisattva vow,but it may be to blinding for you.

Last edited by lightgiver; 31-01-2009 at 09:28 PM.
Old 31-01-2009, 09:27 PM   #287
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
No i bloody well did not abuse any one,actually we picked up POWs gave them food and drink and dropped them off at a suitable location,under FIRE from our own lot.BLUE ON BLUE.

and ken b knew it was dodgy, you would not get me out there for all the tea in china,he knew the risks.

stop bringing the bodhisattva bit in,becauseyou know nothing about it,but i would advise you to read the bodhisattva vow,but it may be to blinding for you.

So by your own admission then soldier are not all violent animals. As you have just stated there you fed some prisoners and dropped them off at a location while offering them protection. A noble act. Its a pity you dont tend to quote this sort of thing when people are being abusive about soldiers, do you think they may turn against you. You might get knocked out of the 'in' crowd.

I am familiar with Buddhism and have a number of works on the subject.

I dont think Ken was expecting an abduction. He was not even in a position to defend himself. No weapon yet those animals cut his head off while his hands were tied, and you blame him!!!!!!!!!!
Old 31-01-2009, 09:31 PM   #288
lightgiver

Default Violent soldiers

Quote:
So by your own admission then soldier are not all violent animals. As you have just stated there you fed some prisoners and dropped them off at a location while offering them protection. A noble act. Its a pity you dont tend to quote this sort of thing when people are being abusive about soldiers, do you think they may turn against you. You might get knocked out of the 'in' crowd.

I am familiar with Buddhism and have a number of works on the subject.

I dont think Ken was expecting an abduction. He was not even in a position to defend himself. No weapon yet those animals cut his head off while his hands were tied, and you blame him!!!!!!!!!!

i have met a lot of violent deranged animal soldiers.

well if you know so much about dharma maybe you should practise it,because you obviously no nowt of the bodhisattva vows.

and mr bigley should not have gone out there he knew the risks,when you go to the most dangerous place on earth,expect SHIT.
Old 31-01-2009, 09:45 PM   #289
marpat
Inactive

Quote:

But not ALL of them. You get such people in all walks of life. Look at the catholic church
Old 31-01-2009, 10:15 PM   #290
lightgiver

Quote:
But not ALL of them. You get such people in all walks of life. Look at the catholic church
No not all of them,and yes the catholic church is rife,tis a pity,do not let GS hear you say that.
Old 31-01-2009, 10:23 PM   #291
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
No not all of them,and yes the catholic church is rife,tis a pity,do not let GS hear you say that.
Well I am glad you have agreed that not all soldiers are bad. You are living proof are you not. Maybe you should not be so quick to condemn the ones who are still there though, use your own experience as a guide. I am sure there are many out there who would do as you have done, lets not make them suffer for something they have not done.
Old 31-01-2009, 10:48 PM   #292
lightgiver

Default A holes

Quote:
Well I am glad you have agreed that not all soldiers are bad. You are living proof are you not. Maybe you should not be so quick to condemn the ones who are still there though, use your own experience as a guide. I am sure there are many out there who would do as you have done, lets not make them suffer for something they have not done.
I have not made them suffer ,you are placing suggestions again.

I was a good soldier and i knew many good ones to,and bad ones.

when have i ever put them down? you get ass holes in all walks of life but it does not mean that i do not have compassion for them,we have all been ass holes at one time or another,or we would not be here now
Old 01-02-2009, 01:28 AM   #293
typenicknamehere

Quote:
Typical programmed response.

Why not just tar everybody with the same brush? I have been accuse of being a trained murdere by people in here yet I have never had to fire a shot in anger. Lucky me!! what does that tell you about the accusers?
No, what would have been typical is if I did not report what I saw,

and by the way, you need not feel threatend by this letter I wrote, it was an attack on the training programs that turn good men into anything but, Im sorry if you have been accused of being a murderer thats terrible ,those accusers should not be attacking the result of a bad conditioning system, they should be attacking the system itself, not that you have been
"brainwashed", I dont even know you,

Of course its not every police officer and every soldier ,but for the ones who have more brute than brain,, its unfortunate that the prerequisite for becoming a soldier or police officer was not more strict at least in Australia, but I would imagine the requirements are very similar ,we can do without just any tom dick and harry holding guns...
typenicknamehere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 07:34 AM   #294
rydeon

Quote:

well if you know so much about dharma maybe you should practise it,because you obviously no nowt of the bodhisattva vows.

and mr bigley should not have gone out there he knew the risks,when you go to the most dangerous place on earth,expect SHIT.
Yeah you expect the shit, but abduction is a whole different ballgame.

HE was OUTSIDE the GREENZONE, unlike the Blackwater guys and co. he was unarmed and literally left to the wolves.
But that's ok as its a caucasion getting killed and not a local!?
Jeez man can't you even see it from the fence like I can?
rydeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 06:00 PM   #295
hagbard_celine

Quote:

Simply objecting to how Side A's troops treats Side B prisoners doesn't mean that one does not care about an innocent man on Side A being executed by Side B. I feel sorry for poor old Ken.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 06:09 PM   #296
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
Simply objecting to how Side A's troops treats Side B prisoners doesn't mean that one does not care about an innocent man on Side A being executed by Side B. I feel sorry for poor old Ken.
Same here but lightgiver seems to have a cold sense of indifference.
Old 01-02-2009, 06:36 PM   #297
lightgiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydeon View Post
Yeah you expect the shit, but abduction is a whole different ballgame.

HE was OUTSIDE the GREENZONE, unlike the Blackwater guys and co. he was unarmed and literally left to the wolves.
But that's ok as its a caucasion getting killed and not a local!?
Jeez man can't you even see it from the fence like I can?
and who is doing the abducting??? do not believe everything you hear on the masonic MSM.

I suppose Muslims brought down the towers.

Last edited by lightgiver; 01-02-2009 at 06:37 PM.
Old 01-02-2009, 06:36 PM   #298
lightgiver

Quote:
Same here but lightgiver seems to have a cold sense of indifference.
Stop stalking me.
Old 01-02-2009, 06:44 PM   #299
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Stop stalking me.

????????????????????????????????/
Old 05-02-2009, 02:20 PM   #300
lostwonderer

Location: I live in my own little world, but it's ok, they know me here.

Are the pair of you still bickering?
Then we'd see the day when nobody died
If they could love like you and me
Imagine what the world could be
lostwonderer is offline   Reply With Quote