Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 27-05-2013, 06:00 AM   #2341
babumoshai

To all those who thinks that the moon landings were Fake . What about the UFOs and Alien Bases that Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin saw during their Apollo 11 trip to the moon in 1969.

I don't think Neil & Buzz would make things up about UFOs and Alien Bases on moon , because i believe whatever they saw up there , they saw for real , as they radioed back to the control room about their sightings , and most of their conversation on UFOs and such were NOT broadcasted on TV , when millions over the world were watching the astronauts LIVE on the big screen.

Also the astronauts were told to use the code word "Santa Claus" , if they see any UFOs up there , so that we normal public wouldn't have a clue to what they were talking about.

Please go through these links, you will get to know a lot more & then share your thoughts here -
Code:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/esp_luna_4a.htm#Apollo%2011%20-%20I%20say%20that%20there%20were%20other%20spaceships

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/esp_luna_4.htm#contents

Last edited by babumoshai; 27-05-2013 at 07:39 AM.
babumoshai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 11:00 AM   #2342
ianw

Quote:
Originally Posted by babumoshai View Post
To all those who thinks that the moon landings were Fake . What about the UFOs and Alien Bases that Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin saw during their Apollo 11 trip to the moon in 1969.

I don't think Neil & Buzz would make things up about UFOs and Alien Bases on moon , because i believe whatever they saw up there , they saw for real , as they radioed back to the control room about their sightings , and most of their conversation on UFOs and such were NOT broadcasted on TV , when millions over the world were watching the astronauts LIVE on the big screen.

Also the astronauts were told to use the code word "Santa Claus" , if they see any UFOs up there , so that we normal public wouldn't have a clue to what they were talking about.

Please go through these links, you will get to know a lot more & then share your thoughts here -
Code:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/esp_luna_4a.htm#Apollo%2011%20-%20I%20say%20that%20there%20were%20other%20spaceships

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/esp_luna_4.htm#contents
If your going to present evidence that nasa personnel sighted aliens on the moon you could home in a bit on what we should be looking for and where abouts it is.

Posting up a large section of the word wide web is going to get about as much response as the thread you first posted it in.
Old 27-05-2013, 11:07 AM   #2343
originn

The whole thing about UFOs and alien bases was built up with the purpose of drawing attention away from the real deal, which is the total fakery of the missions on the Moon.
How many of you who believe in UFOs and aliens in our solar system are willing to discredit the Lunar missions if that means that all the UFO material related to it is pure trash?

I laugh myself off when i see people like Richard Hoagland describing crystal towers in the background of the Moon missions photography when it is just the Scotchlite screen used to fake the landscape.

The thing this people should understand is that seeing the fake Moon missions for what they really are (hoaxes) doesn't mean that the Moon is flat as they tell us.

The Moon is actually full of structures, but you can't rely on the Lunar missions photography to see them, because they were taken on planet Earth.

There are many other reliable sources that show what really is on the Lunar surface.
originn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 11:11 AM   #2344
babumoshai

Quote:
Originally Posted by originn View Post
The whole thing about UFOs and alien bases was built up with the purpose of drawing attention away from the real deal, which is the total fakery of the missions on the Moon.
How many of you who believe in UFOs and aliens in our solar system are willing to discredit the Lunar missions if that means that all the UFO material related to it is pure trash?

I laugh myself off when i see people like Richard Hoagland describing crystal towers in the background of the Moon missions photography when it is just the Scotchlite screen used to fake the landscape.

The thing this people should understand is that seeing the fake Moon missions for what they really are (hoaxes) doesn't mean that the Moon is flat as they tell us.

The Moon is actually full of structures, but you can't rely on the Lunar missions photography to see them, because they were taken on planet Earth.

There are many other reliable sources that show what really is on the Lunar surface.
May i have the links to those reliable sources you mentioned
babumoshai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 02:39 PM   #2345
elton

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianw View Post
If your going to present evidence that nasa personnel sighted aliens on the moon you could home in a bit on what we should be looking for and where abouts it is.

Posting up a large section of the word wide web is going to get about as much response as the thread you first posted it in.
These "quotes" were shown to be fake years ago, which is why they now just sit in a UFO website. But keep on believing.
elton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 03:43 PM   #2346
ianw

Quote:
Originally Posted by elton View Post
These "quotes" were shown to be fake years ago, which is why they now just sit in a UFO website. But keep on believing.
Im not believing any of it, as far as Im concerned nothing happened beyond LEO.
I think you would be better addressing babumoshai as thats the poster that posted them up. Not that Ive had time or the inclination to wade through a pile of links not knowing what Im supposed to be looking for.

Seen as you Know the ''quotes'' why dont you post them up so we can read what never was spoken beyond LEO.
Old 28-05-2013, 05:25 PM   #2347
phrased eyebrow
Banned

Default Good one yuk yuk

Heh. the new Arrested Development series on Netflix has a scene where Ron Howard takes a meeting in office, in his own LM, and admits the 1969 landings were faked.

I realize of course this was all to make fun of the hoax believers. Haw haw.
phrased eyebrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2013, 10:37 AM   #2348
elton

Quote:
Im not believing any of it, as far as Im concerned nothing happened beyond LEO.
I think you would be better addressing babumoshai as thats the poster that posted them up. Not that Ive had time or the inclination to wade through a pile of links not knowing what Im supposed to be looking for.

Seen as you Know the ''quotes'' why dont you post them up so we can read what never was spoken beyond LEO.
Heres an example of the nonsense - I know this is an Icke forum so everyone will believe them. Enjoy...................

Armstrong: What was it? What the hell was it? That's all I want to know!"

Mission Control: What's there?... malfunction (garble) ... Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo 11: These babies were huge, sir!... Enormous!... Oh, God! You wouldn't believe it! ... I'm telling you there are other space-craft out there ... lined up on the far side of the crater edge! ... They're on the Moon watching us!
Old 29-05-2013, 11:01 AM   #2349
ianw

Quote:
Heres an example of the nonsense - I know this is an Icke forum so everyone will believe them. Enjoy...................

Armstrong: What was it? What the hell was it? That's all I want to know!"

Mission Control: What's there?... malfunction (garble) ... Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo 11: These babies were huge, sir!... Enormous!... Oh, God! You wouldn't believe it! ... I'm telling you there are other space-craft out there ... lined up on the far side of the crater edge! ... They're on the Moon watching us!
What was it
were huge,
wouldn't believe ......................past tense

Then moves on to present tense
..............I'm telling
there are other
They're on
watching.

If I was telling someone something that was happening as I spoke I might say you wont believe it not you would not
Even chavs tend to speak in present tense when talking of things that are happening.

Its good to see you presented this in a twisted way as evidence that apolo landed, if thats not the case how do you feel it ties in with the thread.

Old 29-05-2013, 11:39 AM   #2350
elton

Quote:
What was it
were huge,
wouldn't believe ......................past tense

Then moves on to present tense
..............I'm telling
there are other
They're on
watching.

If I was telling someone something that was happening as I spoke I might say you wont believe it not you would not
Even chavs tend to speak in present tense when talking of things that are happening.

Its good to see you presented this in a twisted way as evidence that apolo landed, if thats not the case how do you feel it ties in with the thread.

Thanks- I wasn't posting this as proof of Apollo, I was just responding to a previous post.

Interstingly there were those previously on this forum who believed Apollo was a hoax but at the same time the Apollo UFO sightings on the moon were real.

At least you have spotted that both can't be correct.
Old 29-05-2013, 11:58 AM   #2351
ianw

Quote:
Thanks- I wasn't posting this as proof of Apollo, I was just responding to a previous post.

Interstingly there were those previously on this forum who believed Apollo was a hoax but at the same time the Apollo UFO sightings on the moon were real.

At least you have spotted that both can't be correct.
As far as I can see,
All you seem to have done is debunked an unspecified view that has not been specified by any poster.
Maybe you should use the forum search facility and find those previously on this forum who believed Apollo was a hoax but at the same time the Apollo UFO sightings on the moon were real.
It looks real daft just dropping on a thread trying to pick a debate on a subject that is not even being disused.
Maybe babumoshai can have a debate with you. Its unlikely but not out of the realms of possibility that he too would post up links that are not being disused and ones he also does not agree with.

Old 31-05-2013, 05:21 PM   #2352
jamesc

How about this below,Small nitpick: Each F-1 engine produced ~1.5 million pounds of thrust. The 5 engines of the S-IC stage together produced ~7.7 million pounds of thrust.

Awesome Photos Show Efforts to Preserve Historic Apollo Rocket Engines;

Starting this Friday, you can watch the conservation of historical Apollo Saturn V engines that were recovered from the bottom of the ocean. That is, if you live near or are planning to visit Hutchinson, Kansas.

Those of us who aren’t going to the Kansas Cosmosphere and Space Center anytime soon can check out these cool images of the preservation efforts, supplied by the museum. A team organized by Jeff Bezos picked up the artifacts, which blasted off from Florida and carried U.S. astronauts to the moon, after they spent more than 40 years lying on the ocean floor. The Bezos team still doesn’t know precisely which Apollo mission these particular engines came from.

The corroded F-1 engines propelled the enormous Saturn V, still the largest and most powerful rocket ever built in the U.S. Each engine produced 7.7 million pounds of thrust and reached a top speed of 10,000 km/hr. Bezos’ Expeditions F-1 Recovery Project brought the artifact pieces to Kansas, where they are being carefully cleaned and preserved. Some of the relics are the size of a dime while others weigh more than 900 kilograms.

Working with aerospace engineers from Wichita State University, the museum is scanning all the components and building a virtual 3-D CAD model that will assist in reconstructing the engines. The researchers stress that they are not restoring the parts to their original condition, which would require meticulously erasing 40 years worth of accumulated oceanic damage. Instead, their intent is to conserve the artifacts in their present state and prevent them from degrading further. Once in good condition, the pieces will be displayed at other museums around the country.

The Cosmosphere has the largest collection of American space artifacts outside the National Air and Space Museum in D.C. and the largest Russian space artifact collection outside Moscow. The museum will have organized tours of the preservation efforts daily starting May 24.

H/T to CollectSpace.com, which has more great photos of the preservation process.

Captions provided by the Kansas Cosmosphere and Space Center;

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/20...-conservation/
"What if the alien encounter phenomenon were subtle in the sense that it may manifest in the physical world but derives from a source which by its very nature could not provide the kind of hard evidence that would satisfy skeptics for whom reality is limited to the material? What if we were to acknowledge that the phenomenon is beyond our present framework of knowledge?"- Dr John Mack.
jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote